TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Truthiness

TNA Turning Point 2008...

Where were AJ's buddies when the MEM interfered?

Abyss and Joe both had hard fought matches right before that. Christian is part of MEM, for now at least. Also, it wasn't like the MEM was out there for the whole match.

I thoguht that the beginning of the PPV was pretty good. I loved seeing The Chaos Theory, I haven't seen that move in a while, and I wish Teney and West would have called it that, bu alas, I hope that isn't the last we see of Doug Williams. The Knockouts tag match was pretty good after a little bit of a sloppy start. The Rhino/Bashir was meh, with ICP and Hall taking away from the match. The tag titles match was awesome. MCMG and BM worked well together. I didn't see MC winning as I just couldn't see them meshing well with Abyss/Morgan. Speaking of Abyss, his match with Angle was AWESOME. It had a good build, and I actually liked the ending. The table was too close to the edge of the platform for anything else to really happen. Booker/Christian was a good solid match. Joe/Nash was very good until the end. Nash trying to put his feet on the rope was funny in a bad way. The main even was very good, and I didn't mind Sting winning. I would have liked AJ to win, but the way it ended it moved forward many storylines.

I didn't think this was a great PPV, but it was above average.

I hope that isn't the last we see of Doug Williams.

This is the first time we've seen him since TNA signed him. It would be a waste for TNA to release him after only one show.

Where were AJ's buddies when the MEM interfered?

Abyss and Joe both had hard fought matches right before that. Christian is part of MEM, for now at least. Also, it wasn't like the MEM was out there for the whole match.

AJ only has three friends? Was Eric Young's speech earlier in the PPV just hot air? This was there chance to show their mettle. There's also the small fact that there is supposed to be a whole locker room of wrestlers up in arms over the MEM.

And it doesn't matter if the MEM weren't out for the whole match. How many times in wrestling have we seen a heel faction come out to interfere only for a group of babyfaces quickly run in to even the odds? They didn't even come out to have a stand off with the MEM.

I just remembered someone the TNA Originals could bring forward and him feuding with Sting could be a LOT of fun.

'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels.

There has been constant talk TNA wanted him to stop being Curry Man and they need someone else the fans could buy into challenging Sting. The Fallen Angel is perfect.

They did a Daniels/Sting program for like a month late last year I believe. When Daniels returned with his new "beardy look"

I just remembered someone the TNA Originals could bring forward and him feuding with Sting could be a LOT of fun.

'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels.

There has been constant talk TNA wanted him to stop being Curry Man and they need someone else the fans could buy into challenging Sting. The Fallen Angel is perfect.

They did a Daniels/Sting program for like a month late last year I believe. When Daniels returned with his new "beardy look"

Yeah, and it wasn't anything too impressive either. The guys just didn't gel nearly as well as one would expect.