TNA Turning Point 2008...

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT: TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles vs. Champion "The Icon" Sting

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT: REVENGE MATCH

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe vs. "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash

TNA LEGENDS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

"The Instant Classic" Christian Cage vs. Champion Booker T

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

The Motor City Machineguns vs. Champions Beer Money, Inc.

Abyss vs. Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle

GRUDGE MATCH:

"The War Machine" Rhino vs. X Division Champion Sheik Abdul Bashir

KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM MATCH:

TNA Women's Champion Awesome Kong & Raisha Saeed vs. Taylor Wilde & Roxxi

Plus, an X Division championship seeding match to determine the top contenders with Sonjay Dutt, Eric Young, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed, Petey Williams, Jimmy Rave, Homicide, Doug Williams, Tanahashi & Volador.

OK IMMA TELL U GUYTS THE SCORE FOR THIS PPV :headbang:

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT: TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles vs. Champion "The Icon" Sting

Styles don't have the moves tioo put down the Icon Sting, I think STinge takes it with a deathdrop like 8-10 min in.

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT: REVENGE MATCH

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe vs. "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash

This is a tossup, whoever feels motivated can take it, Nash is slumping, but Joe has lost focus, Joe should work the LEGS, I see Joe getting that choke and kick out of a powerbomb. HJOE wins.

TNA LEGENDS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

"The Instant Classic" Christian Cage vs. Champion Booker T

CAN U DIG IT SCUKA?

not tonight I can't, Xian win

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

The Motor City Machineguns vs. Champions Beer Money, Inc.

Berr money i think sadly

Abyss vs. Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle

Doot doot doot doot doot ANGLE, ANGLE, ANNNNNGLE

GRUDGE MATCH:

"The War Machine" Rhino vs. X Division Champion Sheik Abdul Bashir

Do it for the USA, show BAhsir we dont' fuck arouind when it comes to our liberty ! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM MATCH:

TNA Women's Champion Awesome Kong & Raisha Saeed vs. Taylor Wilde & Roxxi

pffft, like those tiny teeny women have chance, guys i know ladies, i know knog, she gonna fuck SHIT UP! :headbang:

Plus, an X Division championship seeding match to determine the top contenders with Sonjay Dutt, Eric Young, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed, Petey Williams, Jimmy Rave, Homicide, Doug Williams, Tanahashi & Volador.

GO BLACK MACHO MAN

Since I have taken to watching my PPVs on a computer, and TNA doesn't yet have online streaming like WWE does, anyone know where a stream of this event is?

I'm curious to see what happas.

Christian Cage And TNA Rumor

11/09/2008 by Bill Behrens

Several sites have been reporting that Christian Cage is "set to stay with TNA", and that "there was no talk of him actually having any intentions on going to WWE and that those rumors were inaccurate".

I'm hearing the opposite and that it is more than likely that Cage will end up back in WWE for one last run.

The current economy has not helped anyone with investments and it is very possible that Cage sees one last WWE run as the best way to solidify his family's financial security.

An additional rumor I'm hearing is that the Turning Point PPV or TV's that follow might be Christian Cage's last appearances for TNA, and that there may even be an angle in play that "says goodbye" to him tonight.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.p...leid=228279235

Several sites have been reporting that Christian Cage is "set to stay with TNA", and that "there was no talk of him actually having any intentions on going to WWE and that those rumors were inaccurate".

I'm hearing the opposite and that it is more than likely that Cage will end up back in WWE for one last run.

The current economy has not helped anyone with investments and it is very possible that Cage sees one last WWE run as the best way to solidify his family's financial security.

An additional rumor I'm hearing is that the Turning Point PPV or TV's that follow might be Christian Cage's last appearances for TNA, and that there may even be an angle in play that "says goodbye" to him tonight.

Hmm

I know money is tight...

But after the things that he said about WWE when he first came to TNA, I don't know how well he'd do upon a return.

I thought it was said that he tried to kill himself and was resting in a hospital somewhere after the roast incident and subsequent bar incident. Was this debunked as fiction?

I thought it was said that he tried to kill himself and was resting in a hospital somewhere after the roast incident and subsequent bar incident. Was this debunked as fiction?

Meh, the guy just got a little too high.

Fucking Bush...

For what its worth, I thought the last 2-3 weeks of TV has been really strong, and way more productive and solid than I ever expected it would after the lackluster ending of Bound for Glory. The Main Event Mafia stuff is real good, and there is good direction set as a main storyline for the company, which I haven't hardly seen ever in TNA history before. I dont know how that will translate into the ppv tonight, as they could easily do some bad booking decisions to screw up what good they are doing right now, time will tell I guess.

A good example of a retarded booking move would be for Hall to show up tonight and cost Joe the match against Nash, if Nash already had Joe's number during the match. Anything else other than Nash getting his ass kicked almost that entire match is inexcusable if they are going with a finish like that.

I'd like to see Nash beat Joe with Joe destroying him in a future match, Angle beat Abyss, Christian beat Booker (not gonna happen), the MCMG beat Beer Money (not gonna happen), Creed win the X Division seeding match, Bashir beat Rhino, Roxxi pin Kong in the tag match, and A.J. beat Sting.

I posted in the wrong thread. BPS confused me.

I did not expect Sonjay to be eliminated first, by Volador of all people.

Awesome rolling German (not the Benoit kind) by Doug Williams to pin Rave.

Homicide seems to be legitimately injured. :(

What the fuck... Eric Young won? Finish aside, that was one of the best X Division matches I have seen in a long time.

The fact that they openly call the Main Event Mafias' opponents "The Kids" does not fill me with excitement.

I'm sure the theory is that the 'kids' will prove the MEM wrong, in the end, and so it's fine to demean them like that. Whether the execution bears out the theory is another matter entirely.

I actually have no doubt that at the end of the feud (...not tonight) that Joe and AJ will stand as the winners. But they don't really do anything to make you think they belong on that level right now. Joe was just World Champion for the last several month. AJ was a 3 time Champion.

Right now they are portrayed as these worth nothing kids.

Which would be fine if it was about Lethal and the Guns...

But Joe should be portrayed as on the same level, if not above, of Angle and Sting. And AJ should probably be even higher...but it is what it is.