TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 11

No, I get it. I haven't seen a meaningful game in the snow in...hmm...

It's just extra frustrating when you know something isn't going to work...and they go out and try to do it again and again and again. I can't tell you the last time Lee Evans was open deep. Of course...you need to be able to keep the defense near the line to get a guy open like that. So it's all, still, about that frigging running game.

Pretty much. They just lost 3 straight, all in the division, and yet...Cleveland at home, KC on the road, SF at home... You can pull all those games before round 2 with the division starts. But...not without massive struggle apparently. They need to win here and stop the bleeding.

Yeah. This has quickly become a case of Edwards being so afraid to lose them the game, that he's not going to put himself in position to win it.

Time for "Just Pray" Losman.

Guest Czecherbear

Did you guys actually think the Bills were going to be good? They're coached by Dick Jauron.

Stupid penalty call reminds me. If you look at the NFL.com nominees for defensive play of the week there was that critical Chris Carr INT on the sidelines for the Titans. On one of the later views they show of it there's a clear shot of Albert Haynesworth's hand coming down right on top of David Garrard's head and knocking him to the ground. It's basically the one thing that's been consistently called a 15 yard penalty all year, but that's the only time it doesn't matter.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d...goryId=featured