TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BX

Idea

Do we really need to be "The Smart Marks" anymore?

No, we don't, quickdraw, which is why I changed the header from "TheSmartMarks.com" to "TSM Forums" about fifteen hours before your post.

Hogwash. I still think of this as a wrestling board, even if I, and the bulk of regulars, don't care much for wrestling any longer. It's tantamount to changing the name of a sports team for politically correct reasons, except it's nothing like that at all.

Hey, since I'm running the Simpsons draft: "All students please report to the Butthead Memorial Auditorium. Dammit, I wish we hadn't let the children name that one." It's TSM! I don't want to come three times a day to "Terrific Semen Munchers" or something.

Edit: Well, I suppose TSM is kind of a halfway, but I like my rant.

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling

Thre's not going to be any munching of semen here. This is just another instance of BX being weird. I want to put him in a room with BPS and Special K and see what happens. My theory is that they just shuffle around the room murmuring to themselves, sporadically and obliviously walking into one another. Human bumper cars.

Thre's not going to be any munching of semen here. This is just another instance of BX being weird. I want to put him in a room with BPS and Special K and see what happens. My theory is that they just shuffle around the room murmuring to themselves, sporadically and obliviously walking into one another. Human bumper cars.

After that, throw Richard, Twisted Intestine and Star Ocean 3 in and see what happens

Sir, I am busting my ass trying to BOARD HARD, trying to do my part to revive this very board, and you assail me with insults and bps. I do not deserve this!