TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Grungy Punk

Wireless Routers for pc

I don't know how to ask this because its a little confusing for me but do you have to pay using wireless routers for the pc which is built in for some pc's or is it free to use? If so for how long?

I do use a wireless router and it is something thats built into the pc. I read that nowadays this new technology is already built into some of the newer pc's. When I got my pc my pc told me I already have the internet and I didn't even sign up for any internet service. I now know it has something to do with the wireless router.

My question is...by having this does this mean you have free net service? I mean who the hell would you pay if its not?

I do use a wireless router and it is something thats built into the pc. I read that nowadays this new technology is already built into some of the newer pc's. When I got my pc my pc told me I already have the internet and I didn't even sign up for any internet service. I now know it has something to do with the wireless router.

Do you have high speed internet or are you trying to take it from someone else? If you have a wireless card and high speed internet, you need a wireless router to use the wireless connection.

He is doing this, only he doesn't realize it yet. It will be really really funny when one day, the people he is stealing from turn their security on, and he goes in here and posts "OH SHIT MY INTERNET BROKE HELP ME HELP ME" and I will laugh and laugh.

He is doing this, only he doesn't realize it yet. It will be really really funny when one day, the people he is stealing from turn their security on, and he goes in here and posts "OH SHIT MY INTERNET BROKE HELP ME HELP ME" and I will laugh and laugh.

No you won't. If his internet is broke, how the hell is he going to post here?

No you won't. If his internet is broke, how the hell is he going to post here?

True enough. An opportunity forever lost.

Guest Smues
That dude who's searching for the Triforce.

Gold.

Maybe Earthlink will be in the next Zelda game as an alternative to shadow link.