TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Promo + CI vs. CAE

COLE
For those of you who missed Syndicated this week...

COACH
*raises hand*

COLE
...it was another bad night at the office for Cucaracha Internacional, as brand new OAOAST 6-Man Tag Team Champions were crowned, in the form of Jamie O'Hara and The Christ Air Express!

A replay of the ending to the match plays for those of you who might have missed it (I know who you are!), showing Nathaniel Black's accidental Black Lariat on Faqu, leading to a face-off between then two. O'Hara would send them from the ring with a Springboard Heel Kick and wipe them out with a Space Flying Tiger Drop. James Blonde's attempted Illegally Blonde on Mel was blocked by MARV, before The CAE sent him to the Pearly Gates with a Flatliner/Enziguri combo. The Christ Air Express then went on to deliver Sent From Above and despite Landon's despairing efforts, the titles changed hands.

From that, we find ourselves back in the Cucaracha Internacional locker room where the recriminations continue from last weekend. With his troops lined up, or three of them at least, Landon paces backwards and forwards with his hands on his hips.

MADDIX
Every month it's the same story.

Landon stops pacing and glares at the three in front of him. Nathaniel Black glares right back and Faqu is Faqu, looking around the room wondering why he's standing in a line with everyone else. So Landon directs himself to Blonde, the one showing outward sorrow.

MADDIX
You know, I put this group together with visions of greatness. I hand-picked you three guys to follow my lead. I've done all I can to nurture you three, to guide you three, to provide opportunities for you three...

Landon is stopped by the sound of Megan clearing her throat.

MEGAN
Uhm, Landon, you mean [i]four[/i], right?

Megan points over to Todd Cortez sat in the corner of the room. After glancing over, Landon looks back to the group... and he and Blonde promptly break out into spontaniously laughter.

MADDIX
(wipes away a tear)
Oh, oh-ho-ho, that's a good one.

BLONDE
Yeah, good one Megs! Good one!

The laughing continues, before Landon remembers that he's pissed and scowls at his crew again. Very quickly, Blonde quits laughing and goes back to his apologetic face.

MADDIX
You know what, you stand there laughing, but maybe Megan's got a point.

MEGAN
'Maybe'? Screw this, I'm gonna go grab a coffee.

MADDIX
Yeah, get me one too while you're at it wouldya? No cream.

Megan grumbles under her breath as she leaves the room, the door closing with a noticeable slam behind it.

MADDIX
I never thought I'd see the day where I'd have to do this. But, it's time for some tough love. You guys have been spoilt. Spoilt by my forgiving nature. And enough is enough. Oh, I could put it down to bad luck and missed opportunities at first, a gentle pat on the back and a better luck next time and off you'd go to enjoy the life of 6-Man Tag Team Champions. But now look at us! No wins on the last pay per view. No belts. No prospects. This isn't what I invisioned for you. It's not what I invisioned for Cucaracha Internacional. You know what's going around the locker rooms and the corridors when they speak the name of Cucaracha? Laughter! We should command respect, command fear, but we don't command a damn thing right now with you losing all the time! So, as of right now, we're stepping back. No more competing with The Enterprise, or The Deadly Alliance. We need to regroup first. And on top of that, as far as I'm concerned, you're ALL on probation from this point on!

That surprises Blonde, who's eyes bulge. Black just looks pissed off at the mere suggestion, while even Cortez seems surprise enough by this to turn around and start paying attention.

BLACK
You wot?

MADDIX
I said, you're all on probation. (points at Cortez) Like him! After the way you've all been performing in the past couple of months and all the missed opportunities I've seen passing this group by, you need to prove yourselves again, because whatever stock of respect you had is running very low.

BLACK
That's bollocks. I've been askin' you to gimme Malibu for months, so I could beat his arse, put us back on the up an' you ain't done a thing about it!

MADDIX
Nat, I've told you a hundred times, now is not the time. When it is the time, you'll get what you want.

BLACK
Yeh, you keep sayin' it, but I ain't seein' it...

MADDIX
LOOK! I'm the leader, okay? Me!

BLONDE
Yes you are!

Even Blonde's sucking up isn't working on Landon, so he must really be unhappy. So much so, he ignores the slap in the back of the head Black gives the Canadian. But he quickly acts when Faqu turns to Black.

MADDIX
Hey HEY HEY! HEY! Cut it out, come on! THIS is why you're on probation! It's all 'me, me, me' with you guys. And I'm sick of it. No one man is bigger than Cucaracha Internacional, except me! I don't want to hear any of the 'me, me, me', I want to hear more 'Landon, Landon, Landon'!

BLONDE
"Landon, La..."

MADDIX
Not now, hey James? Jeez. Look, the bottom line here is, you guys have got some making up to do to me. Unless you want me to perform a talent reshuffle, that is. Printing up new shirts with new flags on wouldn't be that hard. Prove yourselves, that's all I'm asking. And you know what, I see you looking at me like 'what the hell' and it's tough for me too, which is why I'm even gonna get into the trenches with you, we're gonna tackle this like a team. Tonight, me and JB are gonna get a little retribution on the Jonas Brothers tribute twins. And at November Reign, the [i]four[/i] of us are gonna team up and we're going to win. And I mean it this time! No more going to Pay Per Views making big boasts and coming out the other end on the recieving end of defeats! Cucaracha Internacional are going to win, you're going to prove yourselves and all will be right again. Because you know what'll happen otherwise. Until then, you're in the bad books. And if you're looking for some more motivation and want to know how that goes, how about you ask Todd Cortez what probation's like?

Black and Blonde, the two who can understand what's going on, turn over to where Cortez has again looked up from his sorry spot in the corner.

CORTEZ
(sarcastically) You guys'd better start winning.

MADDIX
You see! This guy knows the score! This guy knows what's up! And if you don't watch your steps, he'll be stepping off the bottom of the food chain! End of speech, you are all dismissed.

Having worked himself up Landon sits back down and picks up a magazine to try and cool himself down.

BLONDE
Uhm, Landon? Our match?

MADDIX
Oh, right right, yeah, let's go then.

Quickly Landon picks himself back up with his authorativeness all gone to waste, leaving with Blonde as Black folds his arms and brushes past Faqu.

COLE
Tension riding high in the Cucaracha camp, can Landon and James Blonde get one over on the new 6-Man Champs, we'll find out when we come back!

[b]*COMMERCIAL BREAK!*[/b]

"We're running with the Shadows Of The Night
So baby take my hand, you'll be all right
Surrender all your dreams to me tonight
They'll come true in the end"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Everyone who's booing "Shadows Of The Night" is booing Pat Benetar. And anyone who's booing Pat Benetar is no friend of mine. But also, they are booing Landon Maddix as he makes his way out onto the stage having presumably made a second trip back to the locker room to collect his sleeveless black trenchcoat. Landon does a quick 360 to show himself off, arms outstretched, but clearly isn't in the mood for too much showmanship. Megan follows, but isn't really needed to put Landon over tonight, because James Blonde is on hand to provide the applause and wasted instance for respect from the crowd.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen your following tag team contest is set for one fall! Introducing team number one, CUCARACHA INTERNACIONAL!! Total combined weight, four hundred sixteen pounds. First, from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada... "THE TRENDSETTER"... JJJJJAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEESSSSS... BBLLLLLOOOOONNDDEEEEEEEEEE!!! And, his tag team partner. Accompanied by MEGAN SKYE, he is a former OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion and the leader of Cucaracha Internacional... LLLAAAAAANNDDOOOOOOONN... "LA CUCARACHA"... MMMAAAAADDIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXX!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Landon climbs the ring steps and enters the ring, Blonde dutifully following behind him. Off comes Landon's trenchcoat, much to his surprise courtesy of JB and not Megan which kinda unnerves him when he turns around, even though James just insists he's trying to be helpful.

COLE
Boy, what a suck-up this guy is.

Unfortunately for Blonde, his boss is still in a foul mood and his helpfullness earns him zero brownie points.

COACH
Well Landon oughta be the difference maker here tonight. He's a former World Champion in two companies, he's way outta the Nerdlys league!

COLE
Maybe in singles competition. But MARV and MEL are the most finely tuned tag team in the OAOAST, if only because they're twins, they have that telepathic communication going on.

COACH
What? Get outta her man? You say there ain't no such thing as voodoo whenever Los Conquistadors are out here breakin' people's arms, yet you believe that baloney!?

As Blonde continues to fish for approval, "Like The Angel" by Rise Against hits. Led by sister Melody, The Christ Air Express bursting out onto the stage through a cloud of 'heavenly' white smoke. With their newly won titles around their waists the smiling brothers hit a leaping high-five, unleashing two pyrotechnic rockets into the air, one blue and one orange, before they march to the ring

BUFFER
And their opponents! Being accompanied to the ring by MELODY NERDLY! At a total combined weight of three hundred and seventy pounds... they hail from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Ladies and gentlemen, two-thirds of the NEW OAOAST World 6-Man Tag Team Champions... MARV... MEL... THE CHHRRIIISSTT AAAAIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR... EEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXPPRRRRREEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Melody shows off her AWESOME Sesame Street t-shirt to camera as MARV and MEL get the crowd fired up.

COLE
Earlier today, we caught up with the new 6-Man Champions and their manager Melody!

[COLOR=orange][i]OAOAST[/i][/COLOR]

A small square box SWOOPS~ in and settles on the upper right hand side of the picture. There, Melody, MARV and MEL stand in front of the HeldDOWN backdrop.

MELODY
One belt, AH-HA-HA! Two belts, AH-HA-HA! Thre... hey, where's the other guy?

MARV
Jamie?

MELODY
That his name? Guess that means he's not related to us. In that case you better hook me up with his MSN handle when we're done with this. Anyhoo, once again, a Nerdly's holding an OAOAST title belt! Two of them infact! Prove positive that using OAOAST No Homo as a training method does infact pay off. We mapped the entire thing out down to the last, superb graphic qualitied detail. We're like the next-gen York Foundation, or something! And Landon and all those other type dudes, at times like this, there's only one thing to say...

In a not-at-all rehearsed moment, MARV and MEL raise their Six-Man Titles to camera level.

MELODY
All your belts are belong to us!

[COLOR=orange][i]HELDDOWN~![/COLOR][/i]

Back live, MARV and MEL pose on the turnbuckles with their belts, Melody in the middle throwing up the Nerdly RAWK~! hand signals. From across the ring Landon scowls and in the end, sees quite enough and steps out to the apron.

COLE
MARV and MEL looking delighted with their newly won gold, the OAOAST Six Man Tag Team Champions along with their 'brah', Jamie O'Hara. And we can only speculate what those three have in common. But anyway, traditional tag team action upcoming and we'll see if MARV and MEL can carry on the momentum they gained from that surprise title win.

*DINGDINGDING!*

As the bell sounds, Blonde confidently announces that he'll start the match, seeing as Landon is already on the apron expecting him to do so. MARV and MEL eventually pass their belts to ringside and start to try and decide who's going to start.

MELODY
MARV, I CHOOSE YOU!!

Melody throws a plastic Pokeball into the ring. MARV and MEL look at each other, then shrug, before MEL steps out of the ring.

COACH
And this is the girl that Leon chose over Maggie!?

COLE
No, actually, that was Molly.

COACH
Are you sure? I thought that was the one who kicked him in the nuts in the Cage Match.

COLE
Nope, that was Melissa.

COACH
You mean the big chick who likes whipping people? I gotcha now. Hey, have you noticed how all their names start with an 'M'? How weird is that?

Circling, MARV and Blonde go to lock-up but MARV slips underneath and behind with a waistlock. Blonde drops to his BUTT to break the waistlock, rolling backwards and kicking MARV in the chest. He then jumps to his feet and celebrates, smiling widely as Landon applauds his escape. MARV chuckles to himself as with a newfound confidence, Blonde jogs around the ring and takes a swipe at MEL. As MEL fakes to get in the ring, Blonde dodges back around to the action... and MARV takes him other with an armdrag! A second! And a third! Retreating into a netural corner, Blonde ducks through the ropes and calls for a timeout with all of Landon's approval long gone.

COLE
Might be best to target one Nerdly at a time there James.

COACH
You oughta tell Leon Rodez that.

Once MARV is backed up, Blonde re-emerges from between the ropes and we lock up again. Blonde grabs a side headlock, quickly getting shot off the ropes, only to come back with a shoulder tackle. JB flashes Landon a thumbs up, before coming off the ropes again. Drop down by MARV, Blonde up and over the top. The Trendsetter then leaps to the middle rope... and performs a moonsault to land on his feet, which is nice and all but doesn't really accomplish anything except show off for Landon. Strangely, Landon is impressed by this and all is well.

COLE
It's sad to be that needy.

Maddix is slightly less impressed once Blonde gets caught napping and is rolled up however...

No!

Once again Blonde retreats and ducks out of the ropes, smoothing out his hair as MARV is backed up.

COLE
Well I'm not so sure James Blonde is doing much to make his leader happy right about now. Although, if Landon's looking for Blonde to emulate him he should be pretty satisified with the showing off and obsession with his hair.

Out of the corner again, Blonde sees Landon asking for a tag and simply can't get across the ring quickly enough to give him what he wants.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Landon gets a not-so warm welcome as he enters the ring, while MARV tags out to MEL.

COACH
Alright, here we go.

COLE
The boss is in, let's see if he can lead by example.

Landon and MEL lock up, with Landon quickly taking his opponent over with a fireman's carry. Cue huge applause from James Blonde, as Maddix lets MEL back up. They lock up again and this time Landon goes behind with a hammerlock. Searching for an escape, MEL eventually backs up towards the ropes and leaps off his feet, looking to take Landon over with a snapmare. He succeeds, only for Landon to hold onto the arm and re-assert the hammerlock.

COLE
Nice move by Landon, we're not used to seeing him go hold for hold with opponents quite so much as this.

Getting to his feet, MEL looks for the escape again... and finds it, into a hammerlock of his own.

COLE
And maybe that's why.

Now it's Landon stuck for an escape and he decides to go for the neutral corner. MEL and Maddix shuffle around looking for position in the corner, with Landon able to back MEL in. Referee Charles Robinson looks for a clean break, but Landon has other ideas and throws a sneaky forearm. However, MEL is ready for it and ducks, waiting for Landon to turn around and aiming a cho... NO! Sensing the chop, Maddix lunges through the ropes and covers up.

BLONDE
HEY! NO! NO!

So outraged is Blonde that his leader almost got chopped, he marches down the apron to complain. And he pays for it, as MARV runs into the ring and sends him flying with a forearm shot! MARV and MEL then grab a hold of Landon and shoot him off the ropes. Landon throws a double clothesline, but MARV and MEL catch the arms and wring them, sandwiching his head with a forearm and a back elbow. The CAE hit opposite ropes. MEL comes back with a dropkick, knocking Landon backwards into MARV, who delivers a facecrusher, RIGHT ONTO MEL'S RAISED KNEE!!

COLE
And there's that seamless tandem movement we were mentioning earlier from the twins!

The crowd and Melody applaud, as MARV leaves and MEL covers...

Kickout...

...and a save by Blonde, even though it wasn't needed.

COLE
Boy this guy is just becoming a pain in the ass.

COACH
He's a Trendsetter Michael!

COLE
...what the hell does that have to do anything!?

MEL makes the tag, and he and MARV set up some more double teaming. Shot off the ropes, Landon is taken over with a double hiptoss. The CAE then combine with a Standing Moonsault and Fist Drop, MARV staying on with the pin...

No!

Front facelock applied by MARV, looking to control the former World Champion who manages to back him into a corner. No clean break again, as Landon then drives a shoulder into the ribs and lands a forearm. Wringing the arm, Landon whips MARV corner to corner...

...but MEL leaps onto the top turnbuckle, providing a buffer for MARV to run into.

COACH
Come on, they can't do that!

Coming out of the corner unharmed, MARV knocks the surprised Landon down with a clothesline! Maddix picks himself up and falls into the corner, where MARV goes to work...

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

"FOUR!"

"FIVE!"

"SIX!"

"SEVEN!"

"EIGHT!"

"NINE!"

"TEN!"

...with the crowd pleasing succession of right hands. Landon is dazed and gets set up, MARV looking for the irish whip. Sure enough, Blonde is ready to put his body on the line for his leader and dives onto the opposite turnbuckle ready for him. Unfortunately, MARV fakes him out and pulls Landon back into a drop toehold into the middle turnbuckle, while MEL comes in and lands a dropkick on the stranded Blonde knocking him off the top and to the arena floor!

COLE
Absolutely nothing is going Cucaracha Internacional's way here! And James Blonde's 'look at me' attitude is doing them no favours from where I'm sitting.

With Maddix dazed in the corner, The Christ Air Express line him up. MEL delivers a flying clothesline in the corner, landing on the middle rope. And he pulls himself clear as MARV follows up with a big dropkick, catching Landon up under the jaw! As he staggers from the corner, Landon gets tripped, set up as MARV delivers a headbutt to the midsection and MEL lands a slingshot legdrop from the apron!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Melody is delighted, as MARV makes the cover...

NO, KICKOUT!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Oh my, we almost witnessed a HUGE upset, MARV less than half a second away from pinning Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix!

COACH
This ain't good, even I've gotta admit it.

Clearly reeling Landon gets to his feet and starts trying to buy himself a timeout! No such luck, as MARV lands a boot and makes the tag to MEL. A double whip sends Landon off the ropes again, where he's dropped with a double elbow. MARV and MEL then hit opposite ropes...

...but MARV gets TRIPPED by James Blonde, then yanked out of the ring with authority!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

As MARV hits the ringside mats with a thud and Melody launches into a complaint, MEL looks for a back senton anyway, but Landon gets the knees up to counter!

COACH
There we go, now the cream rises.

COLE
Just as MARV and MEL were getting into their stride, James Blonde from the outside and the tide of this match turns.

Landon quickly gets the tag to Blonde, who leaps into the ring ready to strike. He stalks MEL waiting for him to get to his feet, before CRACKING him with an Enziguri! Eager cover follows...

No!

Controlling MEL, Blonde picks him up off the mat. A snapmare puts him back down for a kneedrop and another cover...

No!

Another tag is made now that Landon is ready and now, it's Cucaracha Internacional with the double team as they send MEL off the ropes. Landon delivers a boot to hold MEL's progress up, then directs traffic to his eager understudy. Quickly, Blonde delivers a Sitout Jawbreaker and MEL lurches backwards, caught by Maddix who drops him with a Neckbreaker across his knee!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
There you go, how's that for some double teaming!?

COLE
Nice teamwork by the Landon twins.

COACH
Say what!?

Landon pins MEL down, the force suggesting he's frustrated...

No!

Landon forces MEL back down onto his shoulders and stomps him HARD in the face!

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"
"LAN - DON SUCKS!"
"LAN - DON SUCKS!"
"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

The chants are answered by Maddix climbing the turnbuckles and extending his arms triumphantly, to applause from Megan and plenty more from Blonde. Landon eventually gets back to the action and measures MEL, delivering a hard kick to the chest!

COACH
You have to admit, the class is beginning to show.

COLE
There's no denying Landon's one of the top wrestlers in the OAOAST today. And he's taking control, which from his point of view is long overdue, judging by the way he spoke to the rest of Cucaracha Internacional earlier.

As MEL climbs back to his feet, Landon unleashes another hard kick to the ribs and down goes MEL again. Off the ropes, Landon then lands across the chest with a double stomp, bottoming out with a back senton and hooking a leg...

Kickout!

Melody starts to get the crowd behind MEL, as Landon tags Blonde back in. The Trendsetter hops to the middle rope and adjusts his sweatbands, kissing the Canadian one before coming off with the Marty Jannetty Fistdrop! Blonde then dedicates it to Landon before making the cover...

No!

COLE
But Blonde and Maddix just unable to put this match away at the moment.

Pulling MEL to his feet, Blonde grabs a hold of the blue and orange tights, hanging him up over the top rope. As MEL falls backwards Blonde then turns to his partner and gives him the double thumbs up before heading to the top rope.

COACH
All in good time.

COLE
Well Blonde taking a risk here, looking to impress.

Blonde scales the turnbuckles as MEL starts to slowly fight to his feet. He stands doubled over trying to catch his breath as Blonde reaches the top. And The Trendsetter again seeks out Landon for dedications before he comes off the top, aiming with a knee...

...AND GETTING DROPKICKED OUT OF MID-AIR!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
The risk does NOT pay! And now, MEL needs to get the tag!

A figure of unhappiness, Landon stands with his hands on his hips as the race for the tag begins. Melody mindlessly mashes imaginary buttons as she wills MEL to the corner, while Landon finally offers the tag himself. It's Blonde who reaches the corner first, making the tag to Maddix... but MEL gets the tag to MARV seconds later!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Tags made on either side, MARV and Maddix in!

As Landon rushes into the ring, MARV leaps to the top rope and wipes him out with a Flying Clothesline! MARV then starts to unload with a flurry of forearm shots. Landon is backed up against the ropes and MARV shoots him off with an irish whip, catching him with a dropkick on the rebound! Cover...

No!

Maddix backpedals into a corner looking for a timeout again... but Landon lures him in and cuts him off with a boot. Landon turns MARV into the corner...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and delivers a knifedge chop.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and a second. He then sends him across the ring with an irish whip, loading up the forearm and looking to follow. But MARV surprises him, coming back off the middle turnbuckle with a twisting crossbody...

No!

Both men back up and MARV goes for a chop... and Landon flinches, so MARV instead pulls him down with a Backslide!

Kickout!

COLE
Wow, almost had him again!

COACH
If Landon lost tonight I don't think he'd ever live it down, not after his speech earlier.

A forearm buys Maddix some time to recouperate and he calls Blonde back in. Together they hook MARV up and look for a Double Suplex, only for MEL to re-enter the ring and help MARV to safely land on his feet. The CAE then duck clotheslines, before landing with stereo Superkicks! Blonde is flung out of the ring and MEL follows. Meanwhile, MARV waits for Landon to get back up. Hooking the head, he runs for the turnbuckles looking for the Acid Drop... but Maddix counters, shoving MARV chest-first into the turnbuckles. MARV staggers away from the corner and right back into Landon, who hits a Lungblower!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
Got him!

COLE
That could do it for The CAE.

Landon pulls MARV from the ropes and covers...

Kickout!

COLE
No, not yet!

After complaining to the referee, Landon waits for MARV to get up. Using the ropes to aid him, MARV gets to his feet, at which point Landon executes a picture-perfect Dropsault, sending him tumbling through the ropes and to the floor. Landon pops right back up and celebrates his feat by posturing for the crowd, while MARV rolls underneath the ring apron in his pained state.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH
How can you not love this guy? Great athlete, looks like a star, leader of men.

COLE
Goofy as a pet coon.

COACH
You don't even know what that means.

Landon now leaves the ring, to the outside where MEL has just ousted James Blonde up and over the barricade with a timely backdrop. And with no sign of MARV, Landon naturally targets the other Nerdly instead. Charging from behind, he clubs MEL in the back which sends him into the barricade. Maddix then stomps away against the barricade.

COACH
See, look at Landon taking it to MARV.

COLE
That's not MARV Coach, that's MEL.

COACH
Wha... hey... HEY, LANDON! HEY!

As Landon continues to put the boots to MEL, the referee's count is met at '5' by MARV, who rolls back into the ring nursing his back. Landon seems well aware of the count though and starts to choke MEL against the barrier. As the referee reaches '7', Landon then picks MEL back up. He picks him onto his shoulders with a fireman's carry before aiming him, throwing him up in the air to drop MEL sternum first across the barricade!

COLE
GTS on the guardrail!

Smirking, Landon slowly backs away pointing to his head. As he hears the referee's count hit '8', he then reaches back feeling for the ring ropes as he exchanges word with members of the crowd.

COLE
Landon thinks he's gonna beat the count, but he's about to be in for a big shock!

Grabbing the ropes, Maddix pulls himself back to the apron...

...at which point MARV charges and dropkicks him off the apron, back down to the arena floor!!!

COACH
Wait a minute... no, come on!

COLE
The count is at 8, Landon is down!

The count now reaches '9', MARV counting along as Melody encourages the referee...

...TO REACH 10, COUNTING LANDON OUT!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

*DINGDINGDING!*

COACH
That is BOGUS!!

Melody jumps for joy before sliding into the ring, embracing MARV on his victory, count-out or not.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winners of the match as a result of a count-out... MARV and MEL... THE CHRIST AIR EEEEXXXXXXPPRRREEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

Picking himself up, Landon's jaw hits the floor again and he stands dumbfounded as he watches the celebration in the ring. MARV and Melody have their hands raised in victory, Melody happy to fill in for the absent MEL.

COACH
These sneaky Nerdlys, they pulled another fast one! They switched!

COLE
They didn't switch Coach, Maddix just went after the wrong one, that's all! That's no... HEY, wait a minute!

With Landon still frozen, it's down to NATHANIEL BLACK to hit the ring and seek retribution as he lays MARV out from behind! Black stomps away on MARV sending Melody scurrying to the outside, only able to watch on as the Englishman beats the tar out of her brother. That brings Landon back around from his trance and he goes to re-enter the ring... until JAMIE O'HARA comes sprinting to the ring, sliding in and jumping Black!!

COLE
It's all breaking loose! Jamie O'Hara, out here to try and help out his buddies!

COACH
He should have stayed away, far far away, because it's just about feeding time!

Right on cue we see FAQU marching to the ring, the big Samoan slowly climbing the steps as the brawl continues. When Faqu does get into the ring, he grabs a hold of O'Hara and drops him with a HEADBUTT! Faqu and Black then stomp away on O'Hara and MARV, while Landon and a recovering Blonde target MEL.

COACH
Cucaracha Internacional may not have won the match, but they're gonna win the war, that's good enough for me.

As the beatings continue, Melody starts rubbing her fingers on her temples. And by the magic of telepathic communications, or coincidence depending on your view point, her call for help is answered as BARON WINDELS HITS THE RING WITH A STEEL CHAIR!!!

COLE
LOOK OUT!

Baron slides into the ring...

*CRACK!*

...and NAILS Faqu!! The big Samoan doesn't go down...

*CRACK!*

...but Black does from his chairshot! The Englishman rolls out of the ring, noticed by Blonde and Maddix who sense trouble and quickly run for the stage. They're just in time as Faqu is clotheslined up and over the top, the blonde twosome having to hold the Samoan back from getting into the ring, despite the chair weilding Baron being backed up by MARV and O'Hara, plus MEL belated entering the ring.

COLE
Another bad night at the office for Cucaracha Internacional, losing this match and now with the odds even they want no part of the Six Man Champs and The Lone Star Gunslinger!

COACH
They lost by count-out. That's not a loss, that's a questionable finish.

COLE
It's a loss in the record books Coach and they're beginning to stack up. Does this mean Landon is now on probation as well?

COACH
Very funny.

As Landon gets his troops retreating, the Six Man Champs stand tall with Melody handing out a thank-you hug to Baron.

Sign in to follow this