TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: CI segment

Needs to go before the 3-Way and the SS Match, and after my opening +1 segment. You'll figure it out.

Into the Cucaracha Internacional locker room we go, to see James Blonde gearing up for Thankgiving Survivor Series action checking his trendsetting attire in a mirror. Blonde picks his newly regained Six Man Tag Team title belt up off a side table and models it in the mirror. In stark contrast, Faqu sits chewing his inquisitively. The relative calm is interrupted when in walk Nathaniel Black and Landon Maddix, in strong discussion.

MADDIX
...it could be worse. Anyway, I don't even get why you're complaining. On and on you're bugging me for a high-profile match. I get you one and still you're not happy! Are you English all this damn grumpy?

Out of the back of the room appears Megan Skye, with Todd Cortez seen lurking in the background getting ready for his match in his private, lowly corner of the room.

MEGAN
Problem?

MADDIX
No problem. Unless you consider me getting our friend here a spot in the main-event, against the World Heavyweight Champion [i]and[/i] the number one contender a 'problem'.

BLACK
E's only got me teamin' with some garbage wrestler from Alfdogg's mob.

BLONDE
Sandman!?

Landon glances over to Blonde, who has stopped modelling himself.

MADDIX
Sandman9000, yes. Am I the only one who doesn't see what the problem is? He tagged with Cortez last week and there weren't any problems anyone told me about.

MEGAN
Yeah, about that...

MADDIX
In a second Megs. Look, the point is, the match is signed and sealed Nat, so you might as well just come to terms with it and get focused. Incase you've forgotten, you're still on probation, so how about looking at it as a chance to start redeeming yourself by knocking PRL's ugly head off of his shoulders?

BLACK
Incase you forgot, we won last week.

MADDIX
[i]You[/i] didn't [i]win[/i] anything.

BLACK
We're the Champs again, ain't we?

MADDIX
Yeah, thanks to me. Face it, you three didn't prove anything last week, except how much you're still relying on me to help you scrape out of trouble! By rights at least one of those belts should be mine.

Blonde quickly appears offering his belt, but gets palmed away by Landon.

MADDIX
[i]By rights[/i].

BLACK
Fine. You know what, I'll kick PRL's arse tonight and I'll kick Rodez's arse tonight. And if that poor excuse for a wrestler you've got be paired up with so much as looks at me, I'll ram those ridiculous bloody bandages down his throat until he chokes to death on 'em!

MADDIX
Charming.

As Black stomps off, Megan pulls Landon aside a couple of steps, which presumably means they're suddenly out of earshot. That's how it works in the movies!

MEGAN
About Todd, you realise what's going on tonight, right? This triple threat match?

MADDIX
Bohemoth and Blanchard, yeah. What of it?

MEGAN
Well, The Deadly Alliance are trying to tap him up.

MADDIX
HA! More fool them!

Landon goes to walk away, but Megan drags him back.

MEGAN
Landon, they're offering him a spot in the Deadly Alliance. Don't you get what this means?

MADDIX
I don't have to have him moping around anymore?

MEGAN
It means he might be able to get out of this contract we've got him under. Which then means he's out of our control. He can do what he wants, when he wants. To who he wants. Like you?

As Landon takes a sudden gulp, Cortez walks past on his way to the ring.

MADDIX
Hey, Todd, good luck man!

Landon gives Todd an enthusiastic thumbs up, which is promptly NO SOLD~! As Cortez leaves the locker room, Landon turns back to Megan and grits his teeth, clearly not liking the prospect of what he's hearing.

Sign in to follow this