TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

Weekend Box Office Report

I laugh every time someone mentions that TWILIGHT is the next HARRY POTTER. There really is no comparing outside of the fact that both are fantasies and both have teen actors. Outside of that, there is no way this is the next HP. HARRY POTTER is watched by all different kinds of people; young, old, male, female, etc. I have not heard many older men, or any man for that matter, saying they have seen TWILIGHT without going with their girlfriends.

Amusingly enough, my dad was telling me he was considering seeing Twilight. I think he just heard it was about vampires and automatically thought it would be kickass. Then I told him the deal about it and luckily he reconsidered and said he'll just rent it on DVD.

I downloaded it, but have yet to watch it.

I found it funny that people were comparing ti to Harry Potter as well. At least with Harry Potter, I actually remember hearing of the books when they first started coming out. I didn't hear anything about Twilight untill a few months before the fourth book came out this summer.

I downloaded it, but have yet to watch it.

I found it funny that people were comparing ti to Harry Potter as well. At least with Harry Potter, I actually remember hearing of the books when they first started coming out. I didn't hear anything about Twilight untill a few months before the fourth book came out this summer.

I never heard about the books until I started seeing posters and shirt about being on Team Edward and shit like that.

It was only yesterday I bothered to watch a trailer for Twilight to figure out what the hell it was all about. Doesn't look like anything overly original. Chick falls in loves with the "bad boy" who wants to be good....plus hes a vampire. Can't see why I would even bother to watch it.