TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Truthiness

Final Resolution 2008 thread

Ah...there's the terrible booking I was waiting for. Kong can't beat Christy Hemme. Excellent.

I don't think it was a case of Kong not being able to beat Hemme, but more of is Kong just looking past Christy since she's taken her a few times before.

The only way this Angle/Rhino match makes sense to me is if Angle actually does lose, and they they have to come up with a wacky way for Angle to come back. Like he does something to JJ or his kids, and JJ demands that Angle can come back.

Otherwise, it doesn't make sense how they're flat out building to JJ/Angle at the next show, making it seem like there's no way Angle loses tonight.

This Glamour Boy Shane guy has ridiculous facial expressions LoL. What kind of style does he wrestle...mostly X-Division high flying stuff?

How can a ref make a rule like that up?

Beer Money breaking the count was great.

It's been done many times in pro wrestling. Most famously at WrestleMania IX with Money Inc. retreating from the Mega-Maniacs.

Also, I was making reference to Goldberg taking over twenty minutes to cross the street from the Atlanta PD to the Georgia Dome to stop the Fingerpoke of Doom.

It's been done many times in pro wrestling. Most famously at WrestleMania IX with Money Inc. retreating from the Mega-Maniacs.

Also, I was making reference to Goldberg taking over twenty minutes to cross the street from the Atlanta PD to the Georgia Dome to stop the Fingerpoke of Doom.

Thank you for clearifying. I never knew about a rule like that. It is good to pull it out ever now and again. Just don't use it too often.

So...Eric Young isn't champion...again.

Lame.

He got the pin, and I guess Bashir thought he still had the title, but Teney and West made it seem like EY got the title. I was just speculating in my post earlier.

I find it amusing that Kong couldn't beat Christy, even with the help of of two other women. Hell, they had to save Kong from getting beat.

And why is Rhaka Khan with AK? I guess Kong isn't actually awesome enough on her own, so they need someone with far less talent to protect her.

Who the hell knows.

The chicken shit heel work BMI is doing in this match is great

It's stuff like this that make me like them more than Miz and Morrison (making reference to my stance in the Miz and Morrison greatest tag team thread).

I find it amusing that Kong couldn't beat Christy, even with the help of of two other women. Hell, they had to save Kong from getting beat.

And why is Rhaka Khan with AK? I guess Kong isn't actually awesome enough on her own, so they need someone with far less talent to protect her.

Who the hell knows.

The real question is why isn't Cheerleader Melissa working as herself yet?

Very good match. It had a nice slow build at the beginning, and I really like the ending with Jackie stopping Abyss to only get hit with brass knucks by Storm. BM,I rules all!

Beer Money, Glamour Boy Shane, Sting and Alex Shelley are pretty much the things that I like in TNA at this point.

Replace Sting with LAX and I have the same list as you bps.