TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

HD: Team Heyross vs PATD

Leave me a space for a segment at some point before this match.

[i]Rock Your Baby[/i] hits, as the lights go out, the multi-colored disco ball lowers from the ceiling and the arena fills with a humid, haze-like smoke.  Vinny Valentine, Biff Atlas, Ken Pantera, and Tony Tourettes make their way through the curtains.

COLE
Anderson Cup action up next, let's to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER
[i]The following is a first-round Anderson Cup tag team match, scheduled for one fall!  Making their way to the ring, accompanied by Tony Tourettes and Ken Pantera...at a combined weight of 448 pounds...they are the #8 seed in the Los Infernales bracket...the team of VINNY VALENTINE and BIFF ATLAS...PANIC AT THE DISSSSSSSSSSSSSCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!![/i]

COLE
Big test for Vinny and Biff, as they draw the defending Anderson Cup champions!

Vinny does his dance in the ring, as Biff stands in the corner and waits, as [i]Shine[/i] hits, and the crowd comes to its feet as Team Heyross makes its way to the ring.

BUFFER
[i]Their opponents...at a combined weight of 485 pounds...they are the #1 seed in the Los Infernales bracket...the team of CHARLIE MOSS and QUENTIN BENJAMIN...TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM
MM HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSS!!!!![/i]

COACH
This is not right, Cole, I'm telling you!

COLE
Well, as President Josie Baker said earlier tonight, this is the one loophole in that contract, Team Heyross gets one last shot at Thunderkid and Reject if they prevail in the Anderson Cup!

Team Heyross prepares themselves in the ring, as the referee calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Vinny starts off with Quentin Benjamin, and dances around the ring, then ties up.  Vinny goes behind, but Benjamin counters with a drop toe hold, then grabs a side headlock.  Benjamin lays back on the headlock.

Vinny gets the shoulder up.  Vinny works his way back to his feet, and shoves Benjamin into the ropes.  Benjamin takes Vinny down with a shoulderblock, then runs to the ropes again.  Vinny rolls over, then attempts a clothesline, which Benjamin ducks, and hits a flying bodypress!

Kickout!

Vinny gets to his feet, and delivers a kick to the gut, then grabs a side headlock.  Benjamin shoves Vinny into the ropes, and drops down, then gets up and leapfrogs Vinny, then catches him with a hiptoss!  He then catches Vinny with an armdrag, then goes to an armbar!

COLE
Well, so far, Vinny has been trying to match wrestling with Quentin Benjamin, and it has not worked out for him at all!

Benjamin drags Vinny over and tags in Moss.

COLE
And the first tag of the match, made by Team Heyross!

Benjamin holds Vinny, as Moss lays in a kick, then takes over on the arm.  He sets up Vinny in the corner, and delivers some forearms, then attempts an Irish whip.  Vinny reverses, but puts his head down, and Moss delivers a kick!

COACH
Vinny got caught with his head down!

Moss charges, but Vinny ducks, and backdrops Moss over the top rope, but Moss lands on the apron.  Moss delivers a shoulder thrust from the apron, then hops over for a sunset flip!

COLE
Moss going for a sunset flip!

Vinny kneels down, and grabs the ropes.

However, the referee stops the count when he sees Vinny's hands on the ropes.  Vinny quickly removes his hands, and Quentin rolls him up!

Kickout!

Vinny goes to the eyes of Moss, then backs him into a corner, and delivers some right hands, then tries a hiptoss.  Moss blocks, then executes a rolling takedown into a heel hook!

COLE
Nice counter by Moss!

Vinny quickly gets into the ropes, then makes a tag to Biff.

COLE
And now finally Vinny able to make a tag, and Biff Atlas in there.

Moss goes into tieup, but Biff gets in a shot to the gut.  Biff follows with some right hands, then whips him into the ropes.  Biff puts his head down, and Moss rolls him up in a small package!

Kickout!

Biff catches Moss with a clothesline, then picks him up, and attempts a suplex.  Moss slips behind, and grabs a waistlock, which Biff escapes with an elbow, then runs to the ropes, but Moss recovers and catches him with a dropkick!  Moss then drops an elbow, and covers...

Kickout!

Moss grabs Biff in a side headlock, but Biff backs him into the ropes, then shoves him across...and Vinny lays in a knee from the apron!

COACH
Nice move by Vinny!

COLE
Yeah, a nice cheap shot.

COACH
They got away with it!

Biff tags Vinny in, and the two stomp away on Moss, then Vinny goes over and dances in front of Benjamin, distracting the referee as Biff chokes Moss on the top rope.  Vinny then makes his way back over, and delivers forearms in the corner, and attempts a whip across.  Moss reverses, but Vinny hops to the second rope, and comes back with a bodypress...but Moss rolls through!

Kickout!

Vinny goes to the eyes, then executes a rib-breaker!  Cover...

Kickout!

Vinny picks up Moss, and executes a backbreaker, then tags in Biff.

COACH
You've got to admit, Cole, Vinny and Biff looking impressive here against the former champs, Team Heyross!

COLE
Absolutely, they've made it more competitive than I thought they would so far!

Biff comes in, and he and Vinny whip Moss to the ropes, and execute a double clothesline, then follow up with a wishbone!  Biff stomps away as the referee forces Vinny out.

COACH
And some nice teamwork there!

Biff whips Moss into the ropes, but puts his head down, and Moss executes a sunset flip!

Kickout!

Biff gets to his feet and floors Moss with a clothesline, then tags Vinny back in.  Vinny climbs to the top, while Biff runs over and knocks Benjamin off the apron.  Biff sets up a suplex, and Vinny flies down onto Moss with a bodypress!

COLE
What a move!  This could be a major upset!

NO!  Moss gets a shoulder up!

COLE
But no, Moss escapes!

Benjamin slides into the ring, but is restrained by the referee.  Meanwhile, Vinny hooks Moss, and Biff backs into the ropes, going for ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES~!...but Moss moves, and Biff nails Vinny!

COLE
Vinny takes the big knee from Biff!

Moss crawls over to the corner, and tags in Benjamin!

COLE
And a tag is made!

Benjamin hits a clothesline on Biff, then one on Vinny!  He hits a second clothesline on Biff, then whips Vinny into the ropes, and catches him with a dropkick!  Cover...

Kickout!

Benjamin picks up Vinny, and executes a BELLY-TO-BELLY~! Cover...

Kickout!

Benjamin whips Vinny once again, and catches him with a HURRICANRANA~!  Cover...

Biff makes the save!

COLE
Biff there for the save!

Moss steps in, and knocks Biff to the floor, then joins Benjamin in executing the DOUBLE GOOZLE~! on Vinny!

COLE
And there's the Double Goozle!

Benjamin moves over to the ropes, and grabs the top, then jumps up and through the middle ropes, catching Biff with a dropkick!  He then pulls himself back onto the apron, as Moss lifts Vinny onto his shoulders.

COLE
And Team Heyross setting Vinny up for the kill!

Benjamin climbs to the top rope, and executes the SUPER ROCKER DROPPER~!!!!!11111

COLE
Put this one in the books!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
Team Heyross advances in the Anderson Cup!

BUFFER
[i]The winners of the match...TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSS!!!!![/i]

COLE
So, Team Heyross will meet the winner of the matchup between  Jumbo & Deuce and the Cucaracha team of James Blonde and Faqu, which will take place next week!

COACH
Nice effort by Vinny and Biff, though!  I wonder what TK and Reject are thinking backstage right now?

COLE
They may want to start thinking about having to put those belts on the line against Team Heyross one more time!

Sign in to follow this