TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Hey Everybody... Got beef? Come to the chat!

Not today... some teddy bears actually look for employment.

I don't need a job to gets my money negro...

I'm legal hustling now, heh... Being online is part of my job.

Sorry I've been AWOL. I've been trying to drink less and sleep more. I've haven't LITERALLY cracked a 40 since last week.

I'll be bored at job #2 with nothing to do in a few hours or so. TSM After Dusk will be on, teddy bear.

Guest Czech please!

Marvin isn't banned, and nowhere was it stated that his placement in the Condemned group was permanent. He's welcome to post.

Guest Czech please!

The narrative of this thread is really kind of sad if you just read it.

You could stop being a sad manbaby and get some friends so you don't have to come onto a message board and chat with the same 3 people every day for company. This is pretty much the same thing as posting a myspace bulletin that just read, "won't anyone hang out with me?"

I mean, that's just one of the things you could do. And it is sad, considering that you're the only person who posts in this thread. Like a deceased sailor's wife standing on the shore day after day, yearning for her dearest to come back.

You, EHME, you are that wife.

You could stop being a sad manbaby and get some friends so you don't have to come onto a message board and chat with the same 3 people every day for company. This is pretty much the same thing as posting a myspace bulletin that just read, "won't anyone hang out with me?"

I mean, that's just one of the things you could do. And it is sad, considering that you're the only person who posts in this thread. Like a deceased sailor's wife standing on the shore day after day, yearning for her dearest to come back.

You, EHME, you are that wife.

Haven't you seen my pictures? I got friends mothafucka! I just am bored when I'm at home and have to watch my daughter.

Plus, I'm going out right now to meet my friends to pre drink of UFC tonight!