TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Leon/Bo segment

We find ourselves in the In Crowd locker room now, following World Champion Leon Rodez as he enters. Sighing Leon sits down on a bench and rubs at his temples. On the other side of the room, Bohemoth puts down the dumbell he was busy working his already impressive bicep with and stands up.

BOHEMOTH
Problem?

LEON
Huh? Oh... no, not really.

BOHEMOTH
Come on, something's obviously up.

LEON
How long have I been out of this room? Twenty minutes? Thirty? I swear, in the time it took me to find Maggie, get sassed by Maggie and come back I've had at least 12 people helpfully inform me that they're going to win the Rumble and are 'coming for me'. You know, Tyler's even talking about 'what if I win the Rumble, how cool would it be if we wrestled for the title at AngleMania'. I can't even hold a simple conversation without being called out.

Leon chuckles to himself.

LEON
The joys of being World Champion. That's not really what's bothering me though. Just a little stressed today. I've got Mister Dick to worry about at AnglePalooza, I've got Krista on the 300th show if I win that, nevermind the thirty guys in the Rumble hounding me. And what am I doing tonight? Breaking up a fight between my niece and her friend who's got a crush on me.

BOHEMOTH
Yeah. Listen, now that you mention Jade, I wanted to talk to you.

LEON
Can it wait? I've got to get ready for The Love Shack.

BOHEMOTH
Get ready? You take longer to get ready than the damn set does.

Chuckling again, Leon produces a pot of hair gel from his bag.

LEON
Guilty as charged. Okay, seeing as I've got a spare ten minutes while I'm getting ready, go ahead.

BOHEMOTH
...you know what, you've got a lot on your mind as it is, it can wait.

LEON
Okay then. We'll catch up later.

Leon takes up position in front of the mirror and Bohemoth decides to leave him to it.

Sign in to follow this