TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

AP: Lethal Rumble match

COLE
Well folks, it's now time!  30 men enter, one man goes to AngleMania for a shot at the OAOAST World title!  It's the Lethal Rumble match!  Let's go up to Michael Buffer!

*DING DING DING* (slow and dramatic)

BUFFER
[i]LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLadies and gentlemen...it is now time, for our main event of the evening!  Tonight, 30 of the OAOAST's premier superstars will do battle...in the LETHAL Rumble match![/i]

*crowd cheers*

[i]The rules are as follows...earlier, the 30 superstars involved drew numbers at random.  In just a few moments, the participants drawing numbers 1 and 2 will enter the ring, with a new participant entering every two minutes in order of the numbers drawn!  Elimination occurs when a participant is thrown over the top rope, and both feet touch the floor!  The last man in the ring after all participants have entered will be declared the winner, and will go on to receive an OAOAST World title shot at AngleMania VIII!  ARE YOU READY???[/i]

*crowd cheers*

[i]Seattle, Washington...ARRRRRRRE YYYYYOUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYY???[/i]

*crowd cheers louder*

[i]Then for the thousands in attendance here in Seattle, and the millions and millions watching around the world...there's only one thing left to say.  Ladies and gentlemen...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET RRRRRRRRREADY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRUMMMMMMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!![/i]

As the crowd's cheers die down, the lights dim, then begin going crazy, as if a virus has infected them, randomly jerking around the arena, frantically changing colors and turning off and on. It’s as if a bad anime scene has come to life.

Loud scratching fills the airwave, as if a DJ has lost their mind and is attempting to break their equipment. In-between the rips, legitimate music kicks on, of a Southern, heavy metal nature.

I ask you please just give us/
Five Minutes Alone.”

COLE
Oh my!

The lights continue to dart and flash as the music leaves and the scratching continues, only to come back again, now of a hip-hop nature.

White America/
I could be one of your kids.”

The rap fades out and the scratching continues, at an even greater pace, until music comes back, now of a hardcore variety.

Final Prayer/
Final prayer for the human race.”

The music leaves once again and the scratches reach their apex, before the sound cuts out and the arena goes pitch black. A single spotlight appears on the stage, the only light in the darkened arena. People look towards the light, but see nothing. Then People = Shit by Slipknot hits.

HERE WE GO AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER!

The crowd goes insane as a figure punches through the curtains, wearing torn black jeans, a sleeveless black t-shirt, and two bandanas, one over his face and the other over his head. His hands are taped up, with a red "X" on the back of each of them.

BUFFER
[i]Coming to the ring at this time...the participant who drew #1...he represents the Deadly Alliance, and is the OAOAST Heartland champion...SSSSSSSSSSSSANDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN
NNNN NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE THHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNND!!!!![/i]

COACH
Well, #1 is typically considered a bad draw, but I don't think it matters with Sandman!  He could tear through this whole thing!

COLE
But what happens if it comes down to him and another member of the Deadly Alliance?

COACH
Hey...every man for himself!

Sandman climbs into the ring and removes his bandanas, then moves to the far side of the ring.  [i]Oh No[/i] by Mos Def, Nate Dogg, and Pharoahe Monche hits, and Todd Cortez comes through the curtains, to a mixed reaction of mostly cheers.

BUFFER
[i]And now, the participant who drew #2...representing Cucaracha Internacional, he is the OAOAST United States champion..."THE URBAN LEGEND" TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZ!!!!![/i]

COLE
So we've got the Heartland champion and the US champion to start us off!

Cortez gets halfway down the aisle, then runs the rest of the way to the ring, and slides in, engaging in a slugfest!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
And the Lethal Rumble is underway!

Sandman gets the better of the slugfest, then whips Cortez into the ropes.  Cortez ducks a clothesline, and catches Sandman with a flying forearm!  Cortez slugs away at Sandman on the mat, then picks him up and whips him into a corner.  However, Sandman gets his foot up!

COLE
Cortez had some nice offense going, but got stopped cold right there!

Sandman slowly makes his way towards Cortez, then picks him up and backs him into the same corner, firing away with some forearms, then brings him out and executes a snapmare, followed by a seated dropkick!  Sandman gets up, then picks up Cortez slowly, scooping him up in a fireman's carry, and attempting to dump him to the floor!

COLE
And Sandman going for the early ouster!

Cortez struggles, then thumbs Sandman in the eye.  He slides off his back, then scoops him up in a slam, and attempts elimination himself!

COACH
And now it's Sandman on the brink!

After a brief struggle, Sandman goes to the apron, then grabs a hold of Cortez's leg, before reaching up and delivering a shot to the gut.  Sandman then rolls back inside, and pulls himself up in the corner, pausing a second before making his way over to Cortez and hooking him, executing a snap suplex!  Sandman then hops to the second rope, and attempts a senton bomb, but Cortez rolls out of the way, as the countdown begins!

COLE
And here comes our third entrant!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[i]If you are what you say you are
A superstar
Then have no fear
The camera's here
and the microphones and they wanna know
Oh oh oh yeah[/i]

The crowd comes to its feet, as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4z76B-NE_8][i]Superstar[/url][/i] by Lupe Fiasco plays, and Simon Singleton runs through the curtains towards the ring.

COLE
And it's one half of the Beverly Hills Blonds, Simon Singleton!

Simon slides in and picks up Cortez, backing him into a corner, and hammering away.

COLE
Simon, ever the opportunist, taking advantage of the situation, with Sandman and Cortez both down!

Simon lifts one leg of Cortez, attempting elimination, then sees Sandman coming from behind, and delivers a shot to the gut.  He then slips behind, and executes an atomic drop, sending Sandman into the ropes, where Simon then pounces and attempts to push him over!

COLE
Sandman in trouble once again!

Sandman blocks, then pokes Simon in the eye.  Sandman kicks Simon in the face, then takes a shot from Cortez.  Cortez then backs up Sandman, and executes a Russian legsweep, followed by a legdrop!  He then gets to his feet and sizes up Simon, and hits him with a springboard dropkick!  Cortez then picks up Simon, and sets him up in a standing headscissors.  Simon blocks, and backdrops Cortez over the ropes!

COACH
Wow, Cortez almost eliminated there!

Simon gets up, and is met with a running sleeperhold drop by Sandman!

COLE
And Simon may be eliminated after that move from Sandman!

Sandman then meets Cortez rolling back inside, and stomps away, as another count begins.

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utWqCyq-RK0][i]Like the Angel[/url][/i] by Rise Against, and MARV gets a nice response as he makes his way to the ring.

COLE
MARV of the Christ Air Express, the #4 entrant!

MARV slides in and ducks a clothesline from Sandman, running to the ropes, and catching him with a flying shoulderblock!

COLE
And a big flying shoulderblock on Sandman!

MARV follows up with a scoop slam, followed by a double stomp to the midsection!  MARV then goes after Cortez, while Simon comes to and goes over to Sandman, and separate assaults occur in opposite corners.  Simon and MARV then look across at each other.

COLE
Simon and MARV looking to team up for a move here!

Simon whips Sandman, and MARV whips Cortez, and the two collide mid-ring!  MARV then executes a JAWJACKER~! on Cortez, while Simon sends a foot to the gut of Sandman, and executes a swinging neckbreaker!

COACH
This isn't fair, these two are working together!

Simon extends a high ten, and MARV accepts...but Simon then delivers a foot to the gut, and tosses MARV over the top rope!

COLE
Not anymore!

However, MARV hangs on, and comes back in, then hits Simon with a knee from behind, sending Simon halfway over the top!  MARV then moves over and tries to dump him the rest of the way.

COLE
Simon could be in trouble here!

Simon braces himself with his right hand on the apron, then swings his left elbow back and connects with the face of MARV!

COACH
Ooh, what a shot!

Sandman delivers right hands to MARV, then Simon delivers a shot to the midsection.  Sandman holds MARV for Simon, and Simon delivers some shots.

COACH
How about this double team?

Sandman then tosses MARV to the mat, before getting met with a thumb to the eye from Simon, then the countdown starts.

COACH
Here comes another one, Cole!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdF-qVEiJdQ][i]The Church of Hot Addiction[/url][/i] hits, and the arena fills with boos as James Blonde jogs through the curtains and towards the ring.

COLE
Another member of Cucaracha Internacional, James Blonde!

COACH
One-third of the six-man tag champs!

Blonde slides in the ring as Simon is working over Cortez, and attacks him from behind.

COLE
And Blonde coming to the aid of his stablemate, Todd Cortez!

Blonde hammers Simon on the back, as Cortez comes to.  Blonde then holds Simon for Cortez, who lays in some shots to the midsection.

COACH
And if these two can keep working together, this will be a big advantage for Cucaracha Internacional!

COLE
And that's long been a problem for that stable, particularly when Todd Cortez is involved!

Blonde and Cortez back Simon into a corner, and each lift a leg, attempting to force him over.

COACH
Well, maybe they can get rid of Simon here!

Cortez pushes back on the forehead of Simon, as he and Blonde lift him up by the legs, but MARV makes the save, hammering Cortez in the midsection.  Blonde then attacks MARV, as Sandman comes over and grabs Cortez.  When he does, Blonde tosses MARV over the top to the apron, then jumps Sandman from behind.

COLE
And now it's the two CI guys doubling up on the Deadly Alliance member!

COACH
And he could go here!

Cortez and Blonde have Sandman set up on the ropes, as MARV comes back after Blonde, and Simon reaches through the middle and top rope, grabbing Sandman by the head.  Sandman manages to maneuver himself between the ropes and back into the ring, as Cortez stomps away at him, and Simon chokes.

COLE
Sandman able to hang on, but still taking a beating!

MARV has Blonde set up on the ropes, as the countdown begins once again.

COLE
#6, coming up!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

8:00

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAZfuitWK2s"][i]No Chance in Hell[/url][/i] by Bradley Royds hits, and Cuban Wall makes his way down the aisle.

COLE
And here comes last year's winner of the Lethal Rumble!  He'll have to last a long time if he hopes to repeat, the Cuban Wall!

Wall takes his time getting to the ring, and steps inside, spinning MARV around, and executing the WALLBREAKER~!!!.

COLE
And getting started right away!

Wall then flattens Sandman with a BIG BOOT~!  Simon charges, but gets scooped up, and hit with a shoulder breaker!

COACH
Cuban Wall looking really good in there so far!

Blonde and Cortez hammer Wall from behind, then set him up on the ropes.  They whip him across, setting up for a double clothesline, but Wall runs right through them with one of his own!

COLE
Wall's gone through them all!

Wall makes his way over to MARV, and scoops him up, moving to a corner with him, but MARV slips behind the back, and shoves Wall into the corner!  MARV then hits Wall with a dropkick!

COLE
But MARV fighting back, has got the big man stunned!

Simon chokes Cortez on the mat, as Sandman rolls to the outside.

COLE
Sandman on the outside here...

COACH
What's he doing?

Sandman flips the ring apron up, and rummages underneath the ring, until he finds a garbage can full of assorted goodies!

COACH
Uh-oh!

Sandman rolls back inside, then empties the trashcan out in the corner, before raising it in the air, and bringing it down on the back of James Blonde!

COLE
And the Heartland champion marking his territory here!

Sandman then raises the can again, and slams it onto the head of Wall!  He then tosses it into the hands of Simon, before driving it into his face with a YAKUZA KICK~!  Sandman then walks over and grabs a KENDO STICK which was laying on the mat!  He delivers a shot to the shoulder of Cortez, then one to the back of MARV, as another count begins.

COACH
I pity whoever's being counted down at #7!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfhpp-4I60E&feature=related"][i]The Safety Dance[/url][/i] by Men Without Hats plays, and Biff Atlas walks slowly through the curtains and towards the ring.

COACH
Oh, poor Biff!

COLE
Biff Atlas, with the not-so-lucky number 7!

Biff jogs slowly to the ring, and rolls inside, as Sandman is choking Cortez with the kendo stick.  Biff takes a couple steps around MARV, and lays in a stomp, and another...before Sandman whacks him over the head with the kendo stick, sending him backwards over the top rope to the floor!

COLE
Nice knowin' ya, Biff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st elimination: Biff Atlas
entered: #7
time in ring: 0:09
eliminated: none
eliminated by: Sandman9000
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Simon Singleton, MARV, James Blonde, Cuban Wall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COLE
We may have seen a record set right there, as Biff is out as fast as he got in there!

Sandman then stalks Blonde, who executes a drop toe hold, sending Sandman into the trashcan!

COACH
Nice move there by James Blonde!

Blonde then grabs a road sign which was inside the trashcan, and brings it down on the back of Sandman!  Cortez joins the assault, while in another corner, MARV and Simon each have a leg of Cuban Wall, and are trying to dump him out.

COLE
Cuban Wall's repeat bid could be in jeopardy here!

Wall manages to escape, as Blonde and Cortez once again try to dump Sandman to the outside.  Wall makes his way over to help, hammering Sandman's midsection with right hands.  Simon comes from behind and grabs a leg of Blonde, attempting to dump him, as well, at which point Cortez releases and drills Simon with a right hand.  Sandman snakes back through the ropes, where MARV meets him with a chokehold.  Wall turns his attention to Cortez, hammering him with soupbones from behind, as the count begins once again.

COLE
Sandman continuing to escape elimination, as we're ready for #8!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13EsiCjsssY&feature=related"][i]The World is Mine[/url][/i] by David Guetta plays, and Spencer Reiger twirls onto the scene.

COLE
Spencer Reiger!  Big opportunity for this young man!

Reiger saunters down the aisle, then rolls inside, and grabs MARV from behind.  He pulls back for a right hand, but MARV blocks, and fires off with rights of his own!

COLE
But right away, Spencer gets caught!

MARV whips Reiger into the ropes, and backs in himself, catching Reiger with a flying forearm!  Reiger rolls into the ropes, and MARV charges, but runs into Reiger's elbow!

COACH
And now MARV gets caught!

Spencer takes MARV over the top to the apron with a hiplock, then waits for him to get to his feet, and executes an ENZIGURI~!, causing MARV to somersault off the apron to the floor!

COLE
And MARV is eliminated!  What a move by Spencer Reiger!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd elimination: MARV
entered: #4
time in ring: 8:33
eliminated by: Spencer Reiger
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Simon Singleton, James Blonde, Cuban Wall, Spencer Reiger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reiger celebrates his feat, but is ambushed by Sandman, as Blonde executes a LIONSAULT~!!!111 on Simon!

COLE
And there's a Lionsault from James Blonde to Simon Singleton!

Cortez and Blonde then pick up Simon, and pitch him over the top to the floor!

COLE
And Simon is gone!

3rd elimination: Simon Singleton
entered: #3
time in ring: 10:50
eliminated by: Todd Cortez, James Blonde
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, James Blonde, Cuban Wall, Spencer Reiger

Blonde also celebrates...but his fate is different than that of Reiger, as Cortez suddenly grabs him and tosses him to the floor!

COACH
What the hell?

COLE
Cortez just eliminated James Blonde!

4th elimination: James Blonde
entered: #5
time in ring: 7:02
eliminated: Simon Singleton (co)
eliminated by: Todd Cortez
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Cuban Wall, Spencer Reiger

Blonde is in disbelief on the floor, as he shouts insults at Cortez.  Wall hammers Cortez from behind, then whips him into the ropes, and attempts a big boot, but Cortez ducks, and executes a CROTCH-DROPPAH~!

COLE
And Cortez stays on the offense, with his inverted atomic drop on Cuban Wall!

Reiger then jumps across the ring with a trashcan lid, connecting with the head of Wall!

COACH
And look at Spencer making use of the weapons!

Reiger then picks up the kendo stick, and drives it into the gut of Cortez, then down onto the back!  Reiger then raises the stick in the air, and turns around, only to be met by Sandman, who drives a foot into the gut, and drills him with the ARCHANGEL'S WINGS~!!!!!11111

COLE
Sandman with the Archangel's Wings, as the count begins to #9!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDIF7H986sg&feature=related"][i]Nite Runner[/url][/i] hits, and the crowd comes to its feet.

COLE
Uh-oh!

The dancers lead DJ Giant Jesus into the entryway, and they put on a brief dance routine, before making their way towards the ring.

COLE
Another hot newcomer, 453 pounds, 7 feet tall, DJ Giant Jesus!

DJ Giant Jesus pulls himself onto the apron, and climbs over the top rope, as everyone in the ring looks on.  Sandman makes the first move, but gets floored by a double forearm body check!  DJ Giant Jesus then blocks a right hand from Wall, and delivers a HUGE headbutt!  Big boot for Cortez!  Reiger is just coming to, as DJ Giant Jesus sizes him up, then lifts him high over head.

COACH
Oh no, Spencer!

DJ Giant Jesus carries Reiger to the side of the ring, and tosses him all the way down to the floor!

COLE
Oh my God!  Spencer must have been 15 feet in the air!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5th elimination: Spencer Reiger
entered: #8
time in ring: 2:35
eliminated: MARV
eliminated by: DJ Giant Jesus
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Cuban Wall, DJ Giant Jesus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone backs off once again, as Sandman attempts to communicate.

COACH
I think Sandman's trying to pull everyone together here against this big monster!

Sandman, Cortez, and Wall slowly move in on DJ Giant Jesus, then after a few seconds, quickly pounce, and go to his legs.

COLE
And they're gonna try to dump the big man!

However, after a few seconds struggle, DJ Giant Jesus reaches down and shoves all three men off!  All three men move in individually once again, and are all turned away with right hands and headbutts!  They then back off again as the count begins.

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[i]Rock Your Baby[/i] by George McCrae hits, and the effects kick in, as Vinny Valentine struts through the curtains.

COLE
Very confident, Vinny Valentine coming out, but I think he'll want to wipe that expression off his face when he sees what awaits him!

Tony Tourettes follows Vinny out and down to the ring, where he slides in and spots DJ Giant Jesus, and begins to strike up a conversation.

COLE
What do you think Vinny's saying to him?

Vinny suddenly backs off, and breaks into a dance routine.

COACH
I think they're going to have a dance-off!

Tony joins in as well, moving his ass back and forth violently and spinning around in a circle.  Vinny then stops and points to DJ Giant Jesus.

TONY
TOP THAT, YOU FAT FUCK!

DJ Giant Jesus then begins to dance, winning the cheers of the crowd.  When he turns his back to Vinny, Vinny comes from behind and lays a forearm into his back, which of course has no effect.  

COACH
Vinny, what are you doing?

DJ Giant Jesus slowly turns around, then grabs Vinny by the face and pie-faces him over the top rope!

COLE
I think we have a winner in our dance-off!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6th elimination: Vinny Valentine
entered: #10
time in ring: 0:44
eliminated by: DJ Giant Jesus
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Cuban Wall, DJ Giant Jesus

As DJ Giant Jesus turns around, Cortez tosses the trashcan across the ring at him, then Sandman starts hammering him with the kendo stick!

COLE
And now these guys pulling out all the stops!

Wall joins in with a road sign, as they all hammer DJ Giant Jesus down to the mat.

COACH
Well, they took him down, but they've got to take him up and over the top rope!

The three other combatants lifts DJ Giant Jesus up off the mat, and set him up on the ropes, but once again, he manages to fight his way free, as the countdown begins once again.

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

18:00

The crowd looks into the entryway, but no one walks out.

COACH
...is anyone coming?

COLE
I don't see anyone!

Cut back to the ring, where DJ Giant Jesus is looking out to the entryway.  As he does this, Wall attacks him from behind, but DJ Giant Jesus turns around and clotheslines him to the mat.  He then goes after Sandman and Cortez, when suddenly, [i]Black Sweat[/i] plays over the speakers.

COACH
Oh, for fuck's sake.

The crowd goes crazy, as MISTER Warrior runs down the aisle, and rolls into the ring.  He looks at DJ Giant Jesus. then raises his arms in the air and pumps them up and down.  He runs to the ropes, past DJ Giant Jesus, then ducks a clothesline, and hits one of his own!

COLE
And a big clothesline from MISTER Warrior!

MISTER Warrior backs into the ropes, and hits a second clothesline, staggering DJ Giant Jesus into the ropes, then pounds on his chest, before backing into the ropes and hitting a third clothesline, bending DJ Giant Jesus over the top rope and lifting his right leg in the air, at which point Sandman, Cortez and Wall all swarm in.

COACH
Oh, he could go here!

Sandman and Cortez grab the right leg, and Wall lifts the left leg as MISTER Warrior pushes, and the four men force DJ Giant Jesus OVER THE TOP TO THE FLOOR!!!

COLE
And he does!  DJ Giant Jesus is gone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7th elimination: DJ Giant Jesus
entered: #9
time in ring: 4:36
eliminated: Spencer Reiger, Vinny Valentine
eliminated by: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Cuban Wall, MISTER Warrior
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Cuban Wall, MISTER Warrior

MISTER Warrior pumps his arms in the air once again, until Sandman blasts him from behind with the kendo stick!  MISTER Warrior falls into the ropes, then turns around, and is drilled by a Cuban Wall boot, sending him over the top to the floor!

COLE
And there's gratitude for you in the Lethal Rumble!

8th elimination: MISTER Warrior
entered: #11
time in ring: 0:52
eliminated: DJ Giant Jesus (co)
eliminated by: Cuban Wall
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Cuban Wall

Cortez is choking Sandman in a corner, and Wall slowly makes his way over and grabs him from behind.  Wall hammers Cortez on the back, then sets him up for a powerbomb onto the trashcan!

COLE
And Wall looking to powerbomb Cortez onto that trashcan!

However, Cortez blocks and executes a backdrop!

COLE
But it's Wall who goes crashing into the trashcan!

Sandman follows up by slamming the road sign into Wall, then goes back to Cortez as the count starts.

COLE
And this will be #12!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv_wZQJYlo0][i]Master Blaster (Jammin')[/url][/i] hits, and Denzel Spencer runs to the ring.

COLE
Denzel Spencer's had some big wins as of late, could tonight be the biggest win of all?

Spencer slides in, and delivers right hands to Sandman.  He then delivers a foot to the gut, and hits him with a SCISSOR KICK~!

COLE
Denzel with a scissor kick on Sandman, and you got to think time is going to start catching up with Sandman and Todd Cortez before too long!

COACH
That's right, those are the two men who started this match, and we've been out here over 20 minutes now!

Spencer then attempts an Irish whip on Wall, but Wall reverses.  Spencer bounces off the ropes, then slides under the legs of Wall, and hits him with a dropkick!

COLE
And a nice dropkick!

Spencer picks up Wall, and sets him up on the ropes, lifting his left leg and attempting to dump him over.

COACH
I think Denzel's gonna need some help if he wants to get the big Wall out of there!

Wall gains his senses, and clubs Denzel on the back.  He then whips Denzel into a corner, and follows him in with an AVALANCHE~!

COLE
And a big avalanche from the Cuban Wall!

Sandman and Cortez fight over a suplex, which Cortez eventually wins, setting Sandman up in the corner.  Cortez then tries to follow Sandman up, but Sandman shoves him off.  Sandman then steps to the top rope, and jumps off at Cortez, but Cortez catches him with a shot to the gut!

COLE
Sandman caught there, as we count it down again!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NYu8Vd8OHU][i]Breathe[/url][/i] by Fabolous hits, and the Mad Cappa runs down to the ring.

COACH
And here's the Mad Cappa making his yearly appearance!

Cappa slides in, and takes Wall down by the legs, then starts slugging away at thim.

COLE
And going right after Cuban Wall, the biggest man out there!

Cappa picks up Wall, and whips him into the ropes, catching him with a spinning wheel kick!

COLE
Nice spinning wheel kick by the Mad Cappa!

Cappa then cuts off a double axhandle attempt by Sandman, and delivers a right hand to the gut, followed by an inverted atomic drop!  Cappa then backs into the ropes, and floors Sandman with a clothesline!  Cortez then hits Cappa from behind, then whips him into the ropes, catching him with a SITOUT SPINEBUSTER~!

COLE
Sitout spinebuster, trademark move of Todd Cortez!

Meanwhile, Denzel and Sandman have Wall set up in a corner!

COLE
And look at this!  Denzel and Sandman working together trying to dump the Cuban Wall!

Denzel has the right leg, and Sandman has the left, and Denzel reaches up and pushes back on Wall's head.  Soon after, Sandman reaches over and decks Denzel with a right hand!  Wall comes down to the mat, and decks Sandman with a right, knocking him to the mat!

COLE
Well, I'm not sure what Sandman was thinking right there, but Wall is out of trouble now!

As Wall assaults Sandman in a corner, Denzel makes his way over to Cortez, and picks him up from behind in a back suplex, attempting to dump him to the floor!

COLE
And now Todd Cortez in trouble!

Cappa gets to his feet, and goes after Wall, as Cortez reaches down and rakes the eyes of Spencer.  Cappa sets up an Irish whip on Wall, who reverses.  Cappa ducks a clothesline, but Wall catches him with a BIG BOOT~!

COLE
Wall with that big foot to the face of Cappa!

COACH
Just in time for another man!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHU9dN0Itrk][i]It's Not My Time[/url][/i] plays, and Tim Cash walks through the curtains, waving to the fans.

COLE
Hey, it's Tim Cash, Wrestling's Last Real Good Guy!

COACH
Well, good guys finish last in this match, Cole!

Cash walks down the aisle, slapping hands with fans, switching sides every few seconds.

COLE
And he's taking his time to get into the match, too!

Cash takes a lap around the ring slapping hands, then climbs inside and gets ambushed by Wall.  Wall whips Cash into the ropes, but Cash ducks a boot, then floors Wall with a dropkick!

COLE
Tim Cash in with a nice dropkick!

Cash then floors Cappa with a clothesline!  As Wall gets to his feet, Cash calls over Denzel, and the two join to execute a double bodyslam on Wall!

COLE
Nice double slam!

Cash extends a high ten, and Denzel accepts.  Cortez then goes after Denzel, while Sandman attacks Cash.  Assaults occur in opposite corners, then Sandman and Cortez execute Irish whips.  Denzel and Cash meet mid-ring and DO-SI-DO~!, and both hit jumping back heel kicks on their senders!

COLE
Look at that!

Cash and Denzel then attempt to dump Sandman and Cortez, respectively!

COLE
And the first two entrants into the match now in big trouble!

Sandman goes to the apron, as Cash pushes with everything to shove him off, but Sandman hangs on.

COACH
Look at that, Cash is the freshest guy in the ring, and is giving Sandman, who's been out there since the beginning, everything he's got, and can't get him out!

Meanwhile, Cortez has evaded elimination, as well, as he and Denzel are choking one another while laying on their sides, as the countdown begins.

COLE
And we're about to reach the halfway point!  #15, coming up!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

"THE CHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP..."

*DUN DUN*

"...IS..."

*DUN*

"...HERE!"

With that, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, [i]Know Your Role 2000[/i] plays, and Tha Puerto Rican makes his way to the ring.

COLE
And here he comes!  Tha Puerto Rican making his return to the OAOAST!

COACH
And he better watch his back, Mr. Dick is still in the building!

PRL runs to the ring, and slides inside, spinning around Cuban Wall, and delivering right hands!

COLE
And right after his former stablemate!  The runner-up of last year's Rumble, slugging it out with the winner!

Wall takes a big swing at PRL, but PRL ducks, and hits him with a superkick, sending him into the ropes, then follows up by clotheslining Wall over the top to the floor!

COLE
And Cuban Wall is eliminated!  A small measure of revenge for PRL, seems to be a running theme tonight!

9th elimination: Cuban Wall
entered: #6
time in ring: 18:09
eliminated: DJ Giant Jesus (co), MISTER Warrior
eliminated by: Tha Puerto Rican
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Denzel Spencer, The Mad Cappa, Tim Cash, Tha Puerto Rican

PRL then turns around, and locks eyes with Cappa.

COLE
And PRL and Cappa have locked eyes!  Long-time rivals, set to do battle here!

PRL and Cappa move in on one another, and Cappa throws the first punch!  The two do battle, and Cappa gets the better of the exchange, then whips PRL into the ropes.  He drops down, and PRL hops over, then ducks a clothesline, and delivers a kick to the gut, setting up the P.R. NIGHTMARE~!!!!!11111

COLE
PRL setting him up!

However, Cappa blocks, and backdrops PRL over the top rope!

COACH
He's out!

However, PRL hangs onto the top rope, and stays on the apron, then rolls back inside, and grabs Cappa from behind, tossing him over the top!  However, Cappa also hangs on, and rolls back in, and he and PRL clothesline each other!

COLE
Double clothesline, both men down!

Cash hammers away on Cortez, as Denzel attempts to dump Sandman.

COLE
And Sandman in trouble once again!

Cash executes a gutwrench suplex on Cortez, then goes over and helps Denzel, as the countdown begins.

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVek2OdBPM][i]Final Ride[/url][/i] hits, and the arena fills with boos as Reject makes his way through the curtains, led out by Melissa Nerdly.

COACH
Uh-oh!

COLE
And here comes the second Deadly Alliance member to enter the match, one half of the tag team champions, Reject!

Reject plants a big one on Melissa, then rushes down to the ring.  He slides in, and makes the save for Sandman, driving a knee into the back of Denzel, then hammering Tim Cash with right hands.

COLE
And right away, Reject coming to the aid of his stablemate, Sandman9000!

However, Cash begins to fight back, delivering rights of his own, then a foot to the gut.  He runs to the ropes behind Reject, and hits him with a BACKBRAIN WHEELKICK~!

COLE
Cash with that spinning wheel kick to the back of the head!

Cash then waits on Reject to pull to his feet, and when he does, hands him a foot, and attempts an enziguri...but Reject ducks, then as Cash comes back to his feet, hits him with the EULOGY~!!!!!11111

COLE
And Cash gets hit with the Eulogy!

Reject sits on the mat for a few seconds, then gets to his feet and picks up Cash, tossing him to the outside!

COACH
He's outta here!  Go shake some more hands!

~~
10th elimination: Tim Cash
entered: #14
time in ring: 4:13
eliminated by: Reject
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Denzel Spencer, The Mad Cappa, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject
~~

Reject and Sandman then go to work on Denzel, as Sandman holds him back for some kicks from Reject.  Reject and Sandman back Denzel into the ropes, then whip him across, and drop him with a double elbow!

COLE
And now the two Deadly Alliance members sticking together!

Reject then stomps PRL as he attempts to pull himself up on the ropes.  Sandman knocks Denzel to the mat once again, then responds to Reject's call for help, as the two attempt to dump PRL!

COLE
And PRL could be in trouble here!

Cappa makes his way over, and rakes Reject's eyes from behind, as Cortez gives Sandman another hand.  However, PRL slides through the bottom and middle rope as another countdown starts.

COLE
And this will be #17!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrF8vxLRDNE][i]Makes Me Wonder[/url][/i] plays, and Tyler Bryant runs to the ring to the high-pitched screams of the ladies.

COLE
Tyler Bryant, looking perhaps for a big boost for a solo career, winning the Lethal Rumble!

Bryant slides in, and grabs Cortez from behind, assaulting him in a corner.  He attempts an Irish whip, which Cortez reverses.  Bryant jumps to the second ropes, then does the AUBURN HILLS FAKEOUT~!, sending Cortez dropping to the mat, before climbing to the top, and hitting Cortez with a missile dropkick!

COLE
Nice fakeout by Tyler, and a great dropkick!

Tyler celebrates his move, as the fans cheer him on, then picks up Cortez, and tosses him over the top!  However, Cortez hangs on once again!

COACH
But how about Cortez and Sandman?  Still hanging in there!

COLE
It's been over half an hour now for those two!

Bryant spots Cortez on the apron, and tries to shove him out with his feet.  However, this opens himself up for Cappa to drive in an elbow!

COACH
Tyler left himself wide open right there!

Reject delivers right hands to PRL, who starts to fire back, and a slugfest ensues!

COLE
Big slugfest going on, PRL against Reject!

PRL gets the better of the exchange, then backs into the ropes and hits a spinning wheel kick!

COLE
DODGE THIS, BITCH~!

PRL then grabs Reject and attempts to dump him over the top!

COLE
And now going for the elimination!

Sandman comes over to help Reject, but Denzel cuts him off, hitting him with a spinkick!  He then assists PRL in attempting to dump Reject!

COLE
Two guys working trying to get Reject out of there!

Reject drops to the apron, as Bryant sits on the mat and tries to shove him off.  Cortez comes over and grabs Bryant in a choke/sleeper, while Sandman comes to and rakes the face of both PRL and Denzel.

COLE
But the Deadly Alliance sticking together!

Reject slides back inside, and trips up PRL, then chokes him on the mat.  Cappa hammers away on Cortez, while Denzel and Sandman go at it.  Cappa tries to dump Cortez, as the count begins...

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gJYI0bJpsM][i]Rebirthing[/url][/i] by Skillet hits, and Lunar Phoenix makes his way through the curtains, an arrogant grin on his face.

COACH
Phoenix!

COLE
Two of the last three winners of this match have drawn #18, can Lunar Phoenix become the third?

Phoenix stops at the front of the entryway, then jogs the rest of the way to the ring, and slides inside.  Phoenix stands back as Cappa is still attempting to dump Cortez, then once he has a shot, drills Cappa with a SUPERKICK~!!!111, sending him over the top of Cortez all the way to the floor!

COLE
And Phoenix getting to work right away, eliminating the Mad Cappa!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11th elimination: The Mad Cappa
entered: #13
time in ring: 10:15
eliminated by: Lunar Phoenix
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Todd Cortez, Denzel Spencer, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Tyler Bryant, Lunar Phoenix
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phoenix then goes after Bryant, delivering a shot to the gut, followed by a snap suplex.  He picks Tyler back up, and dumps him over the top rope, but Tyler lands on the apron.  But before Phoenix can attempt to shove him off, he is grabbed from behind by Denzel, who delivers a European uppercut, then executes a back suplex!  Meanwhile, in a corner, Cortez is attempting to dump Sandman over.

COLE
And here we are again, the two men who started this match, going at it!

PRL charges at Reject in a corner, but Reject gets his foot up!  Reject sinks to his knees, then notices Sandman on the brink, and pops back up to deliver a shot to the gut of Cortez.

COACH
But there's Reject again!  Where there's one, there's usually another!  Cortez should have thought about that before he double-crossed James!

Reject helps Sandman down, and the two make their way back to PRL, working him over in a corner.  Bryant works on Cortez, while, Denzel scoops up Phoenix for an attempted elimination!

COLE
And Denzel's got Phoenix on the ropes!

Phoenix, hanging upside down, delivers a shot to the groin of Denzel, then reaches down to the apron, using it to push himself back inside.

COACH
And you can't bitch about it in this match, Cole!

Reject and Sandman hoist PRL for elimination once again, as the countdown begins...

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

A cold, dark voice begins to speak the ungodly hymn over the loud speakers, as smoke begins to cover the entrance way.

"Come on God, Answer Me.
For Years, I've Been Asking You Why?
Why are the Innocent Dead and the Guilty Alive?
Where is Justice? Where is Punishment?
. . . . . . . . . . .
Or Have You Already Answered?
Have You Already Said to the World,
Here is Justice. Here is Punishment.
Here....
In Me."

[i]Punishment[/i] by BIOHAZARD plays, and the crowd gets up for Brock Ausstin, as he does his HAPPY HAPPY HOSS DANCE~! in the aisle.

COLE
Here's a guy with a great chance coming out at this time!  The Current Big Thing, Brock Ausstin!

Brock jogs to the ring, and hops onto the apron, then climbs inside and catches Reject and Sandman coming at him with a double clothesline!

COLE
Big double clothesline!

Brock then catches Denzel with a clothesline!  He then scoops up Phoenix, and executes the F-STUNNER-5~!!!!!11111

COLE
F-Stunner-5 for Lunar Phoenix!

He then sizes up PRL, and executes an OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY~!  After he gets to his feet, Sandman reaches up and takes him down by the knee, as Cortez and Bryant hammer him on the back, and Sandman holds his legs as Cortez, Bryant, and Reject stomp away on him.

COACH
We'll stop that momentum in a hurry!

COLE
Brock came in like a house afire, but the other combatants have joined to extinguish those flames!

PRL sneaks in some kicks, as well, as Reject and Sandman pick up Brock, and prop him up in a corner.  Reject lays in a CHOP~!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

And another!

And another!

As PRL and Phoenix slug it out, Reject and Sandman each grab a leg, and attempt to force Brock to the outside!

COLE
And now they're going to try to dump the big man out!

Brock struggles, and eventually manages to free himself by hammering Reject with his right arm, then delivers a big right to the gut of Sandman.  He then grabs the heads of Reject and Sandman, and rams them together!

COLE
The old double noggin knocker!

Meanwhile, Denzel and Bryant work over Cortez, as the countdown begins.

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clhOnZRrmXc][i]Chelsea Dagger[/url][/i] hits, and Nathaniel Black runs to the ring.

COLE
2/3 of the way through the field with another Cucaracha Internacional member, Nathaniel Black!

Black slides into the ring, and hammers on Bryant from behind, then executes a HAMMERLOCK DDT~!  He then grabs Denzel, and whips him into the ropes, catching him with a BLACK LARIAT~!

COLE
Nathaniel Black making a big entrance, coming to the aid of his stablemate, Todd Cortez!

Cortez comes to, and assists Black, as they attempt to dump Bryant to the floor!

COLE
And now they've got Tyler Bryant in trouble!

Denzel comes to Bryant's aid, ramming the heads of Black and Cortez together!

COLE
But there's Denzel Spencer!

Reject and Sandman continue to work over Brock, while Phoenix chokes PRL in a corner.  Denzel gives Cortez one of his feet, then turns over and does a somersault on the mat, using his leg to drag Cortez across the ring!

COLE
Denzel with another nice move on Cortez, who along with Sandman is closing in on the 40-minute mark!

Cortez lands at the feet of Reject, who stomps away, until Denzel comes over and rakes Reject's eyes from behind.  Meanwhile, Phoenix scoops PRL up and sets him across the buckles!

COLE
And Phoenix looking once again to dump the former World champion!

Black makes his way over to give Phoenix a hand, but Bryant follows over and hammers away on Black.  PRL lifts his right leg up and hammers Phoenix repeatedly with it until Phoenix releases his hold, then PRL slips back into the ring, as the count begins...

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

*BbwWbAhmotherfuckerLlIiiBbbEErRrAATtTeeyYyOUUurRrMmmMmMiIInNnDddDd!!*

COLE
OHHH YEAH!

The crowd erupts as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6lop4AV90Y][i]Liberate[/url][/i] by Disturbed kicks in, and Bohemoth walks through the curtains.

COLE
One of the odds-on favorites, representing the In-Crowd, Bohemoth!  And a great draw at #21!

Bo runs to the ring, and slides through, where Reject awaits.  Bo quickly wins a slugfest with Reject, then shoves him backwards into the ropes, and catches him with a SPINEBUSTER~!

COLE
Big-time spinebuster!

Bo then delivers a forearm to Todd Cortez, staggering him backwards into the ropes, then follows him in, clotheslining him to the floor!

COLE
And Todd Cortez is finally gone, courtesy of Bohemoth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12th elimination: Todd Cortez
entered: #2
time in ring: 38:26
eliminated: Simon Singleton (co), James Blonde, DJ Giant Jesus (co)
eliminated by: Bohemoth
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Denzel Spencer, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Tyler Bryant, Lunar Phoenix, Brock Ausstin, Nathaniel Black, Lunar Phoenix, Bohemoth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bo starts handing out clotheslines like candy!  Phoenix!  Denzel!  Sandman!  Bryant!  He then grabs Black, and executes a running powerslam!  He then gets to his feet, to spot Brock Ausstin staring him in the eyes, as the crowd starts to buzz.

COLE
Big-time staredown right here!

As the two stare each other down, PRL then steps into the scene.

COLE
And now a three-way staredown!

Brock and Bo both look over to PRL, who responds by throwing up the "Killa B" hand sign in both men's faces.

COACH
Uh-oh!

PRL steps back, then Brock starts doing his Happy Happy Hoss Dance, before pointing in the face of PRL, then pointing in the face of Bo, before holding his hands in front of him, and making the motion as if he's bending a bar.

COACH
Nothing fancy with Brock Ausstin!  "I'm gonna bend you in half!"

Bo responds to that by holding a thumbs up in the face of each man, then bringing the THUMBS DOWN~!

COLE
And the big thumbs down!

Brock throws a right hand at Bo, who blocks, and returns one of his own!  PRL then delivers right hands to Bo, as Brock shakes the blow off, and delivers a double axhandle to the back of PRL!  He then grabs Bo by the neck, and both men roll into a corner, each attempting to choke the other out.  PRL rakes the eyes of Brock from behind, as another count begins.

COACH
Who's coming out #22?

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wid5FAayMc&feature=related][i]God of Thunder[/url][/i] hits, and Thunderkid comes through the curtains and jogs down to the ring.

COLE
And it's Thunderkid!  So both tag team champions will be in the ring at the same time, a big advantage!

TK slides in, and drives a knee into the back of Bryant, who was attempting to dump Reject over the top.

COLE
And as expected, right to the aid of his partner!

COACH
And Sandman still out there, too, so there's a good chance now that all four Deadly Alliance members could be out there at once!  If that happens, I've got to think one of them will be the one headed to AngleMania!

Reject holds Bryant, while TK lays in body shots.  Denzel comes from behind TK, and spins him around, delivering right hands, but TK quickly overpowers him.

COACH
Denzel's been out there for quite a while, he's not going to win a slugfest with a fresh TK, or against TK under any circumstance, for that matter!

COLE
It's been a little over 20 minutes for Denzel Spencer, a nice showing on his behalf, as well!

Black has PRL in the CROSSFACE CHICKEN WING~!!!!!11111, as Phoenix stomps away on him.

COACH
Look at this, Black with the chicken wing on PRL!  I love it!

COLE
And Lunar Phoenix with a little insult to injury, stomping away as PRL is trapped in the hold!

Bo knocks Phoenix to the mat, then stomps Black until he breaks the hold.  However, he is then ambushed by TK and Reject, who bring him to the ropes and attempt to dump him over!

COLE
And the tag team champs have got Bo in trouble!

Phoenix comes over the give TK and Reject a hand, but soon after, Bryant hammers on the back of Reject, and that's enough for Bo to push himself back inside.  He knocks TK off with a right hand, then delivers a foot to the gut of Phoenix, followed by a clothesline, as the count begins.

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

"We're running with the Shadows Of The Night
So baby take my hand, you'll be alright
Surrender all your dreams to me tonight
They'll come true in the end"

COACH
Oh yeah!  Prepare for Landon!

As [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66aqcOsnP2E][i]Shadows of the Night[/url][/i] plays, Landon walks out into the aisle and holds his arms out to the side.

COLE
Another favorite to come out the winner here, Landon Maddix, the leader of Cucaracha Internacional!

Landon walks down to the ring, then climbs up the steps and steps through the ropes.  He nails Denzel from behind, then sends him into the ropes, and catches him coming back with a THESZ PLANT~!

COLE
Landon with that modified Thesz press!

He then gets to his feet, and starts pounding on the chest of Brock Ausstin, which has no effect.

COLE
And Landon could be in trouble right here!

Landon backs off, as Brock stalks him around the ring, until Black trips him up by the legs, then Landon starts to stomp away on his head.

COLE
But there's Nathaniel Black, coming to the aid of his stablemate!

Bryant attacks Landon from behind, leveling him with right hands, but Landon goes to the eyes.  He whips Bryant into the ropes, and attempts a clothesline, but Bryant ducks a clothesline, and hits one of his own!  He follows with a dropkick!  He then charges Landon, but Landon ducks, and backdrops Bryant to the floor!

COLE
And there goes Tyler!  He went for a big move on Landon, but Landon avoids the move, and sends Tyler packing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13th elimination: Tyler Bryant
entered: #17
time in ring: 13:24
eliminated by: Landon Maddix
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Denzel Spencer, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Lunar Phoenix, Brock Ausstin, Nathaniel Black, Bohemoth, Thunderkid, Landon Maddix
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denzel comes from behind Landon as he celebrates his feat, and attempts to dump him to the floor!

COLE
Landon in trouble, as we're ready for another one!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d9521NJztI&feature=related][i]I Wanna Be Your Dog[/url][/i] hits, and Ragdoll makes his way through the curtains, as the crowd goes crazy.

COACH
Uh-oh!

COLE
The hits just keep on coming!  Ragdoll, the reigning Intercontinental champion, entrant #24!

Ragdoll slowly walks to the ring, then slides inside, and starts dishing out right hands to anyone who gets in his way!  He catches Reject in a corner, and unleashes an assault of fists, forearms, and elbows!  He then turns his attention to Phoenix, drilling him with a spinning back elbow, then measuring him, and clotheslining him over the top to the floor!

COLE
Oh no!

COACH
And Ragdoll has just eliminated Lunar Phoenix!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
14th elimination: Lunar Phoenix
entered: #18
time in ring: 12:42
eliminated: The Mad Cappa
eliminated by: Ragdoll
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Denzel Spencer, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Brock Ausstin, Nathaniel Black, Bohemoth, Thunderkid, Landon Maddix, Ragdoll
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Landon hammers Ragdoll from behind, but Ragdoll quickly turns the table, assaulting Landon in the corner just as he had done Reject before.  He then chokes Landon down into the corner, before Black comes from behind and rakes his eyes.  PRL then comes from behind Black, and hammers him on the back.  TK chokes Bo with his boot in a corner, as Sandman stomps away on Brock, and Reject attempts to dump Denzel over the top.

COLE
Denzel's been out there a long time, maybe he goes right here!

Denzel slips back in, and Reject stomps away on him, as Sandman leaves Brock and helps TK work over Bo, as another count begins.

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_EFdod4YDo][i]Sharp Dressed Man[/url][/i] by ZZ Top plays, and Christian Wright makes his way through the curtains.

COLE
A member of the Enterprise, Christian Wright, getting a very nice draw here!

Wright runs to the ring and slides in, then goes to work on Brock Ausstin, stomping away on him in the corner.  Meanwhile, TK and Sandman have Bo set up in a corner!

COLE
Bo in trouble once again!

Wright comes over, and helps TK and Sandman, but Brock comes to, and hammers Wright from behind, then Sandman lets go to go after Brock.  Bo is able to fight his way free against TK.  Sandman and Wright double team Brock, until PRL makes his way over and hammers away on Wright.  Meanwhile, Denzel is working over Landon in a corner, and Reject makes his way over and delivers a kick to the face of Denzel, then takes over on Landon in the corner.

COACH
Look at this, Reject against Landon!

Reject lays in a CHOP~!

And another!

Reject brings Landon out, and attempts a Irish whip, but Landon blocks, then pulls Reject into him, scooping him up for the GO 2 SLEEP~!!!!!11111

COLE
Landon going for the GTS!

However, Reject slips behind, then spins Landon around, and attempts the EULOGY~!!!!!11111, but Landon shoves him off, right into a SPEAR~!  from Ragdoll!

COLE
Ragdoll with the MANHUNT on Reject!

Sandman is choking away on Wright in a corner, while Brock takes over on Ragdoll, lifting him overhead for a PRESS SLAM~!

COACH
This could be it for Ragdoll!

However, Ragdoll reaches down, and pokes Brock in the eye, then slips behind the back!  Meanwhile, Black attempts to lock in the CROSSFACE CHICKEN WING~!!!!!11111 on Denzel, but before he can get the fingers locked, Denzel spins out, then backdrops Black to the floor!

COACH
What??

COLE
Denzel just eliminated Nathaniel Black!

COACH
That's got to be a major upset right there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15th elimination: Nathaniel Black
entered: #20
time in ring: 11:40
eliminated by: Denzel Spencer
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Denzel Spencer, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Brock Ausstin, Bohemoth, Thunderkid, Landon Maddix, Ragdoll, Christian Wright
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black is shown on the floor looking up in disbelief, as the countdown starts.

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

48:00

[i]If you are what you say you are
A superstar
Then have no fear
The camera's here
and the microphones and they wanna know
Oh oh oh yeah[/i]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4z76B-NE_8][i]Superstar[/url][/i] plays as Ned Blanchard runs to the ring.

COLE
And it's the other half of the Beverly Hills Blonds, Ned Blanchard!

Ned slides in, and starts slugging it out with Christian Wright!

COACH
And you knew this was coming!

COLE
Ned battling it out with his former stablemate, Christian Wright!

Ned gets the better of the exchange, then takes him into a corner, and rams his head into the buckles, as the crowd counts along!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

9!!!

10!!!

Wright drops to the mat, as Sandman approaches Ned, but gets met with a shot to the gut.

COACH
And how about Sandman, still in there!

Ned whips Sandman into the ropes, and catches him with a back drop!  Landon then spins Ned around from behind, and throws a right hand, but Ned ducks, and scoops Landon up, attempting to eliminate him!

COLE
And Landon Maddix in trouble!

Denzel comes over to assist Ned, but Wright drives a knee into the back of Ned, breaking everything up.  Landon goes to the apron, then rolls back inside and hammers Denzel in the gut from the mat.

COLE
And Landon able to save himself, much like we've seen Sandman do for 50 minutes upon the next entry, which will be #27!

Wright stomps away on Ned, as Reject and TK double up on PRL.  Ragdoll chokes Sandman on the mat, as Brock and Bo go at it in a corner.

COLE
And Brock Ausstin and Bohemoth, the two big guys, going at it once again!

Reject and PRL once again scoop up PRL!

COLE
PRL in trouble again!

COACH
TK and Reject are really going at PRL here!

Wright comes over to help, but takes a low blow from Ned!  Sandman and Landon come over to help, as well, while Denzel hammers on Sandman.

COLE
They're all cluttered up on that one side of the ring!

Denzel then tries to dump Landon over the top of PRL!

COLE
And now Landon's going again!  This could be two at a time!

Landon grabs onto PRL's leg, and both men fall to the apron simultaneously, as the count begins...

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp5oMXFaWDs][i]King Kong[/url][/i] by LA Symphony hits.

COLE
Oh my God...

Faqu walks through the curtains and toward the ring.

COACH
Another member of Cucaracha Internacional!

Faqu climbs into the ring, and hammers everyone in the group attempting to dump PRL and Landon.  He then grabs Denzel, and delivers a big headbutt, followed by a thrust kick!  He then scrapes Denzel up, and tosses him over the top to the floor!

COLE
And Denzel is gone!  An excellent run by Denzel Spencer, but the fresh Samoan Wrecking Ball just too much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16th elimination: Denzel Spencer
entered: #12
time in ring: 30:29
eliminated: Nathaniel Black
eliminated by: Faqu
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Brock Ausstin, Bohemoth, Thunderkid, Landon Maddix, Ragdoll, Christian Wright, Ned Blanchard, Faqu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COACH
And also Faqu getting revenge for the elimination of Nathaniel Black!

Faqu then delivers a big chop to Ned, then a Samoan drop!  Big headbutt for Sandman!  Thrust kick for PRL!  He then assaults Bo in the corner, but Bo fights back!

COLE
Faqu going after everyone, but look at Bo fight back!

Bo wins the slugfest, then backs into the ropes, but Faqu catches him with a Samoan drop!

COLE
And look at the show of strength by the Samoan Wrecking Ball!

Faqu gets to his feet and lets out a big yell, before Ragdoll hits him with a LOW BLOW from behind!

COLE
And Ragdoll coming from behind with a low blow!

COACH
That might be the only thing that slows down Faqu right now!

Immediately, Sandman pounces onto Faqu, choking him, and executing BOOT SCRAPES~! as the countdown begins...

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmDWHLDRM8k][i]I'm Shipping Up To Boston[/url][/i] hits, and Colin Maguire Jr. runs through the curtains and towards the ring.

COACH
Alright, Colin!

COLE
Colin Maguire Jr., #28!  Terrific opportunity for the relative newcomer!

Colin slides in, and hammers away on Ned, then hits him with an IRISH SUPLEX~!

COLE
Colin uses a lot of suplexes, and he just used one there on Ned Blanchard!

Colin then goes to work on PRL, whipping him into the ropes, and catching him with a clothesline!

COLE
Nice clothesline by Colin Maguire Jr.!

Colin then goes over and helps Wright attempt to dump Brock over the ropes!

COLE
And now teaming up in an attempt to eliminate Brock Ausstin!

Brock manages to fight it off, then hammers away on Colin and Wright!  Brock then hooks Colin, and executes a BELLY-TO-BELLY~!

COLE
Big-time suplex by Brock Ausstin!

TK, Reject and Sandman stand back in a corner, as Ned makes his back over to Wright.  A slugfest ensues, won by Ned, who then tries to dump Christian!

COLE
Christian Wright in trouble!

After a brief struggle, Wright rakes Ned in the eyes, then slips down behind him, and takes him down with an STO~!  Sandman goes after Bohemoth, while TK and Reject go over to Ragdoll, and overpower him in a slugfest, as the countdown begins.

COLE
#29, the real lucky guys, coming up!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utWqCyq-RK0][i]Like the Angel[/url][/i] by Rise Against plays, and MEL runs to the ring.

COLE
And it's MEL, the other half of the Christ Air Express!

MEL slides in, and goes after Landon, taking him down from behind, and laying in right hands.

COLE
The #29 entrant, the Christ Air Express's MEL!

COACH
And you know who #30 is now, right?

COLE
A huge advantage for Alfdogg, who will be the final entry, and will have the support of all three of the Deadly Alliance's other entrants!

MEL whips Landon into a corner, and executes a backdrop!  However, he turns around right into Faqu, who catches him with a BELLY-TO-BELLY~!

COLE
Oh, Faqu is dominant in there!

Bo comes into the scene and clotheslines Faqu, staggering him into a corner.  He then drives in knees, as Landon jumps onto his back, and rakes his eyes.  Meanwhile, PRL has got Reject in trouble, while Brock hammers TK in a corner!

COLE
And look at Reject in trouble!

PRL manages to send Reject to the apron, but Reject hangs onto the top rope, keeping his feet from hitting the floor.  He rolls back in, as Colin hammers away on PRL.  PRL fights back on Colin, hitting him with right hands, then taking a step back and hitting a SUPERKICK~!

COLE
Nice kick from PRL, making a nice showing in his return to the ring!

TK pulls Reject over into a corner, where Sandman also stands.

COACH
And you notice the Deadly Alliance has stuck together!

COLE
And they'll be adding another member in just a few seconds!

10!!!

9!!!

8!!!

7!!!

6!!!

5!!!

4!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

BUZZ~!!!

[i]Magnum Opus[/i] hits, and Alfdogg walks through the curtains.

COLE
And here he is, the only man to compete in every single Lethal Rumble match, getting the best draw of the night!  Alfdogg could go onto AngleMania VIII, and could become a three-time OAOAST World champion!

Alf takes his time, walking slowly to the ring, and surveying the scene, then climbs inside into the corner which the Deadly Alliance occupies.

56:36

COACH
And I think these guys are getting ready to take control here, Cole!

Ned has Wright set up for a piledriver, but Alf connects from the side with a SUPERKICK~!

COLE
And Alf strikes with a big kick on Ned!

Alf then scoops up Ned, and pitches him over the top to the floor!

COLE
And Ned is gone, at the hands of Alf!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
17th elimination: Ned Blanchard
entered: #26
time in ring: 8:46
eliminated by: Alfdogg
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Brock Ausstin, Bohemoth, Thunderkid, Landon Maddix, Ragdoll, Christian Wright, Faqu, Colin Maguire Jr., MEL, Alfdogg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COACH
We've still got a lot of guys in there, Cole!

COLE
I'm counting 13 guys on my list, four of them from the Deadly Alliance, and one of those, the #1 draw, Sandman9000, who has been in there since the very beginning, 57+ minutes now!

COACH
Got two from Cucaracha Internacional, Landon and Faqu...Christian Wright from the Enterprise...

COLE
We've also got Tha Puerto Rican...

COACH
:throwup:

COLE
Bohemoth, representing the in-crowd...Colin Maguire Jr., MEL of the Christ Air Express...

COACH
Ragdoll still out there, as well, the Intercontinental champion!

COLE
And one of them will challenge for the OAOAST World title at AngleMania VIII!

The Deadly Alliance discusses some strategy in a corner, as Colin takes down Bo with a chop block, then chokes him on the mat.  PRL battles it out with MEL, while Brock slugs Faqu down in a corner, and Ragdoll presses his knee into the face of Landon.  MEL then attempts to dump PRL!

COLE
And look at this!  MEL has got PRL going!

With PRL halfway over the ropes, Wright sneaks up from behind, and dumps both over the top!  MEL goes down to the floor, but PRL manages to hang on with one hand on the middle rope and one foot on the apron!

COLE
Wright going for the double elimination there, but only eliminates MEL!  PRL still in there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
18th elimination: MEL
entered: #29
time in ring: 3:49
eliminated by: Christian Wright
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Brock Ausstin, Bohemoth, Thunderkid, Landon Maddix, Ragdoll, Christian Wright, Faqu, Colin Maguire Jr., Alfdogg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wright celebrates his feat, until Landon sneaks up from behind, scoops him up...and executes the GO 2 SLEEP~!!!!!11111

COACH
Whoa!

COLE
Landon with the GTS on Christian Wright!

COACH
CI vs Enterprise!

Brock then comes from behind Landon, and scoops him up onto his shoulders!

COLE
F-Stunner-5, coming up!

However, Faqu save his leader, delivering a thrust to Brock's throat!  Faqu then lets out a yell, and clotheslines Brock to the floor!

COLE
Big clothesline from Faqu, and Brock is gone!

COACH
Wow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
19th elimination: Brock Ausstin
entered: #18
time in ring: 23:56
eliminated by: Faqu
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Bohemoth, Thunderkid, Landon Maddix, Ragdoll, Christian Wright, Faqu, Colin Maguire Jr., Alfdogg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faqu then lets out another yell, before catching Bo with a back kick to the gut.  Landon joins in on the assault, as the two hammer on Bo.  PRL and Wright slug it out, as do Ragdoll and Colin.

COACH
No love lost between Colin and Ragdoll!

COLE
And this time, the stakes a spot in the main event at AngleMania!

Faqu holds Bo for Landon, who runs to the ropes, and goes for a clothesline...but Bo slips out of the way!  However, Landon stops at the last second, and doesn't make contact.

COLE
And Landon able to stop himself right there!

Landon points to his head, telling people how smart he is, then turns around as Bohemoth charges in, and CLOTHESLINES BOTH LANDON AND FAQU TO THE FLOOR!

COACH
:o :angry:

COLE
And look at the strength of the Metrosexual Monster!  Landon gone!  Faqu gone!  Nine men left!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20th elimination: Landon Maddix
entered: #23
time in ring: 16:55
eliminated: Tyler Bryant

21st elimination: Faqu
entered: #27
time in ring: 9:02
eliminated: Denzel Spencer, Brock Ausstin
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Bohemoth, Thunderkid, Ragdoll, Christian Wright, Colin Maguire Jr., Alfdogg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bo lets out a yell, as Wright approaches him, and gets floored by a forearm!  PRL then picks up Wright, and pitches him out to the floor!

COLE
And Christian gone, that'll make it eight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
22nd elimination: Christian Wright
entered: #25
time in ring: 13:23
eliminated: MEL
currently in ring: Sandman9000, Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Bohemoth, Thunderkid, Ragdoll, Colin Maguire Jr., Alfdogg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COACH
And look at the scene, Cole!  Eight men left, and still all four Deadly Alliance members!

COLE
The Deadly Alliance currently with a 50% chance of sending one of their members to AngleMania!

The camera pans around the ring, showing the Deadly Alliance in one corner.

COLE
We've reached the one-hour mark in the Lethal Rumble match, and Sandman9000 still out there!  Could he take his undefeated run through AngleMania and challenge for the World title?  Or will it be Alfdogg, looking to duplicate Zack Malibu's achievement of three OAOAST World titles?

COACH
And you know Reject would love to get another crack at Leon!

COLE
And imagine what a World title would do for Thunderkid's career!

The camera goes to the next corner, where Colin Maguire Jr. stands.

COLE
An admirable performance from CMJ, only been here a few months, but he is one of the final eight men in the Lethal Rumble!

Pan over to Ragdoll, on his right knee in the corner, with his right hand on the mat.

COLE
Ragdoll, sizing up the competition, it could easily be him challenging Leon Rodez, or whoever the champion may be!

Cut to Bo, standing at the ropes between two corners.

COLE
Bohemoth could make it an all In-Crowd main event, and could become the third In-Crowder to hold the sport's biggest prize!

Cut to PRL in the final corner.

COLE
And Tha Puerto Rican, this would be an amazing comeback bid if he could win here tonight, and earn a rematch with Leon Rodez!

The eight men start to move in on one another, and Colin strikes the first blow, attacking Ragdoll in one corner, while the DA splits off in twos, with TK and Reject attacking PRL, and Alf and Sandman going after Bo!

COACH
Nice strategy here by the Deadly Alliance, doubling off on both Bo and PRL!

COLE
Nice strategy, but Colin IMO should have gone for one of the Deadly Alliance guys!

COACH
Yeah, real smart, jump into a group of four guys and start swinging!  I'm glad you're not a manager!

TK and Reject stomp PRL into the mat, then TK hammers Colin from behind.  TK sets up a back suplex, but Colin flips behind the back, and shoves TK into the ropes, catching him with the CAMBRIDGE CURSE~!!!111

COLE
And there's that stun gun from Colin!

Colin gets to his feet, and PRL meets him with a kick to the gut, followed by the P.R. NIGHTMARE~!!!!!11111

COLE
P.R. Nightmare from PRL to Colin!

Bo stands behind PRL, waiting, then hits him with the EROTIC AWAKENING OF B~!!!!!11111

COACH
:lol:

COLE
And PRL gets taken down by Bo!

Reject waits from behind Bo, and hits him with the EULOGY~!!!!!11111

COLE
And the Eulogy from Reject!

COACH
This is great, Cole!

Alf gains his balance on the top rope, and hits PRL with the FIVE-STAR ALF SPLASH~!!!!!11111

COLE
Alf strikes with the splash on PRL!

Ragdoll strikes immediately, drilling Alf with the DEVIL DOLL~!!!!!11111

COLE
DEVIL DOLL~!  Ragdoll out of nowhere!

Sandman then delivers a foot to the gut, and plants Ragdoll with the ARCHANGEL'S WINGS~!!!!!11111

COACH
And look at Sandman, still dishing out big moves!

Sandman sits on the mat for a few seconds, as Reject helps TK come to.  Reject picks up Ragdoll, and TK lifts him in a hangman's hold.  Reject measures, and delivers a STIFF roundhouse kick to the abdomen!  TK then works over PRL, as Sandman goes over and lifts Bo up off the mat.  Sandman hooks Bo, grabbing one arm...but Bo breaks the grip, and BACKDROPS SANDMAN TO THE FLOOR!

COACH
Oh no!

COLE
And Sandman is finally gone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
23rd elimination: Sandman9000
entered: #1
time in ring: 62:47
eliminated: Biff Atlas, DJ Giant Jesus (co)
currently in ring: Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Bohemoth, Thunderkid, Ragdoll, Colin Maguire Jr., Alfdogg

COLE
Almost 63 minutes of fighting, but Sandman9000 finally done in by Bo!

Meanwhile, PRL ducks a clothesline from TK, and hits him with a superkick, sending him backwards over the top to the floor!

COLE
And Thunderkid gone!  The Deadly Alliance, just like that, from 4 down to 2!

24th elimination: Thunderkid
entered: #22
time in ring: 22:53
currently in ring: Tha Puerto Rican, Reject, Bohemoth, Ragdoll, Colin Maguire Jr., Alfdogg

PRL goes to work on Alf, as Reject stomps away on Bo.  PRL grabs Alf, and drives him with the LATIN SLAM~!, as the crowd starts to boo.

COLE
Wait a minute!

The camera cuts to the aisle, revealing Mr. Dick making his way down.

COACH
I told you, Cole, this wasn't over!

Mr. Dick stops at the end of the aisle, holding his arms out, as PRL spots him.

COLE
And he's got PRL distracted here!

PRL and Mr. Dick jaw jack at ringside for a few seconds, then Mr. Dick comes to the apron, and starts to climb, then hops back as PRL tries to take a swat at him.  Alf gets to his feet in the ring, as PRL backs up a step, right into Alf, who grabs him from behind and pitches him to the floor!

COLE
Wait a minute, NO!

COACH
:headbang:

COLE
Tha Puerto Rican eliminated, thanks to Mr. Dick!

25th elimination: Tha Puerto Rican
entered: #15
time in ring: 37:42
eliminated: Cuban Wall, Christian Wright, Thunderkid
eliminated by: Alfdogg
currently in ring: Reject, Bohemoth, Ragdoll, Colin Maguire Jr., Alfdogg

COACH
He had it coming, Cole!  He had no business getting involved in Mr. Dick's World title shot!

PRL charges after Mr. Dick, taking him down in the aisle, as officials pour out of the locker room to separate them.

COLE
PRL is livid, and I don't blame him!

It takes three or four officials to hold each guy back from the other, and they are both ushered off into the locker room.  Meanwhile in the ring, Colin has Ragdoll scooped up, and dumps him over the top, but Ragdoll holds on, and manages to counter Colin to the floor!

COLE
And Colin Maguire Jr. eliminated!  Nice showing by the young guy, making it all the way to the last five men!

26th elimination: Colin Maguire Jr.
entered: #28
time in ring: 12:20
eliminated by: Ragdoll
[b]FINAL FOUR: Reject, Bohemoth, Ragdoll, Alfdogg[/b]

COLE
And now, it's the Final Four!  Bohemoth!  Alfdogg!  Reject!  Ragdoll!  Which of these men will challenge for the OAOAST World title at AngleMania VIII?

Alf and Reject move in from one side of the ring, and Alf goes after Bo, while Reject goes after Ragdoll.  Reject backs Ragdoll into the corner, and delivers a CHOP~!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

However, Ragdoll fires back, hitting Reject with forearms and right hands!  He then whips Reject across, and floors him with a flying axhandle!

COLE
Ragdoll taking control of Reject here, and what a match that would be, Leon vs Ragdoll!

COACH
Any one of these guys would be a great match for Leon!

Alf goes after Ragdoll next, but Ragdoll catches him with a shot to the gut, then whips him hard into a corner.  Ragdoll attempts a hurricanrana...but Alf blocks halfway through the move, then steps in between his legs, and applies the SHARPSHOOTER~!!!!!11111

COLE
Sharpshooter on Ragdoll!

Alf cranks back on the hold, as Ragdoll reaches for the ropes.  Bo comes to his senses, and clotheslines Alf from behind.

COACH
That's a cheap shot!

COLE
Bo comes to the rescue, indirectly, of Ragdoll right there!

Bo scoops up Alf, looking for a running powerslam,  but Alf slips behind the back, shoving him into a corner, then catches him with a BELLY-TO-BELLY~!  He then comes from behing Ragdoll, delivering a low blow!

COLE
And Alf with a low blow to Ragdoll!

Reject immediately follows with the EULOGY~!

COLE
And the Eulogy from Reject!

Alf and Reject pick up Ragdoll, and scoop him up for a double slam, carrying him to the ropes.  Ragdoll fights it for several seconds, but is eventually overpowered by the two DA members, and dumped to the floor!

COLE
Ragdoll is gone!

COACH
Three guys left!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
27th elimination: Ragdoll
entered: #24
time in ring: 21:51
eliminated: Lunar Phoenix, Colin Maguire Jr.
eliminated by: Reject, Alfdogg
currently in ring: Reject, Bohemoth, Alfdogg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COLE
And the odds do not look good right now for Bophemoth!

Bo looks on as Alf and Reject approach from different sides.  Bo switches off nailing both guys, but Alf ends up trapping Bo by his tights from behind, as Reject lays in some blows.  Alf and Reject send Bo into the ropes, and catch him with a double clothesline!  Reject then hooks Bo, as Alf taunts the crowd, drawing boos.  Alf backs into the ropes...but Bo moves out of the way, and ALF HITS REJECT, sending him over the top rope!

COACH
No!

COLE
Miscommunication between Alf and Reject, and Bo back in control!

Reject lands on the apron, as Bo hammers away on Alf.  Bo sets Alf up for a powerbomb, but Alf drops down, and executes a LOW BLOW~!  Alf then takes Bo over to the ropes, attempting elimination!

COLE
Could Bo be the next to go!

Reject gets to his feet in the ring, and just stands in the background.  He looks to both sides of the crowd...then sneaks up from behind, and DUMPS ALF TO THE FLOOR~!

COACH
Oh, no!

COLE
Reject just eliminatied Alf!  Can you believe that?  We're down to two!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
28th elimination: Alfdogg
entered: #30
time in ring: 11:04
eliminated: Ned Blanchard, Tha Puerto Rican, Ragdoll (co)
eliminated by: Reject
currently in ring: Reject, Bohemoth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reject thinks he's eliminated both guys, and starts to celebrate, but Bo has just gone to the apron, and rolls back inside and comes to his feet.  Reject and Bohemoth stare each other down briefly from across the ring.

COLE
Two men left!  The Deadly Alliance vs the In-Crowd!  Reject vs Bohemoth!  Which one of these men will go on to AngleMania?

Reject charges, and throws a right hand, which is blocked, and a slugfest ensues!  Bo gets the better of the exchange, then whips Reject into the ropes, and attempts a PRESS SLAM~!, but Reject slips behind the back, and tries for the EULOGY~!!!!!11111, but Bo blocks, shoving Reject into the ropes, and clotheslines Reject to the mat!

COLE
Bo strikes the first big blow!

Bo then whips Reject into a corner, and charges, but Reject gets a foot up!  Reject then climbs onto the shoulders of Bo, and rolls over into a victory roll, then gets to his feet, hooks Bo's legs, and turns him over into the R-LOCK~!!!!!11111

COACH
R-Lock!

Bo crawls to the ropes, then grabs the middle rope, and uses the momentum to pull Reject over the top rope!  Reject hangs on, as Bo puts his hands on his knees in the middle of the ring, and skins the cat, then comes back in and tosses Bo over the top!

COLE
Ooooh, not quite!

Bo narrowly avoids the floor, then rolls back inside and quickly gets to his feet, catching the charging Reject with a SPINEBUSTER~!

COLE
And Reject gets caught!

Bo picks up Reject, and THROWS HIM OVER THE TOP TO THE FLOOR~!!!!!

*DING DING DING*

COACH
:(

COLE
REJECT IS GONE!  BOHEMOTH!!!  BOHEMOTH IS GOING TO ANGLEMANIA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
29th elimination: Reject
entered: #16
time in ring: 40:59
eliminated: Tim Cash, Ragdoll (co), Alfdogg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

********************************************************************************
WINNER: Bohemoth
entered: #21
time in ring: 31:02
eliminated: Todd Cortez, Landon Maddix, Faqu, Sandman9000, Reject
********************************************************************************

BUFFER
[i]Ladies and gentlemen...the winner of the Lethal Rumble match...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!![/i]

COLE
Bohemoth has done it!  He has reached the top of the mountain, and he is on his way, to AngleMania!

COACH
You know what this means, Cole!

COLE
Absolutely, if everything stands, it will be In Crowd vs In Crowd at AngleMania, Bohemoth challenging Leon Rodez for the OAOAST World title!

Confetti pours from the ceiling, as Bo poses on the buckles.  The camera shows a dark shot of Reject walking back to the locker room.

COLE
And credit to Reject, as well, he was out there over 40 minutes, and was with INCHES of winning this thing!  But it didn't happen for him, and that's the man of the hour right there, the Metrosexual Monster, Bohemoth, headed to AngleMania VIII!  Ladies and gentlemen, for the Coach, I'm Michael Cole!  We'll see you on HeldDOWN~!  Whenever that is!

The camera shoots up from the floor at Bo posing on the buckles as we...

[b]FADE TO BLACK[/b]

Sign in to follow this