TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

I'm Calling Who Be Winning Da Worst Poster Of Da Year Dis Year

Get of KOAB's dick, fag, fuck you bitch

Frank Edward Thomas (born May 27, 1968) is a Major League Baseball designated hitter who is currently a free agent.

Thomas became one of baseball's biggest stars in the 1990s, playing for the Chicago White Sox. He was given the nickname "The Big Hurt" by broadcaster Ken Harrelson, who coined the term in the 1992 season.[1] Frank Thomas is known, not only for his menacing home run power, but also for striking fear in the competition by swinging a rusted iron pipe (reportedly found during a renovation project in Old Comiskey Park[2]) in the on-deck circle

The entire "This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things pt. 2" blog post is why gary floyd shouldn't be anywhere near the Worst Poster Tournament this year. And probably any year.

And here it is.

Frank Edward Thomas (born May 27, 1968) is a Major League Baseball designated hitter who is currently a free agent.

Thomas became one of baseball's biggest stars in the 1990s, playing for the Chicago White Sox. He was given the nickname "The Big Hurt" by broadcaster Ken Harrelson, who coined the term in the 1992 season.[1] Frank Thomas is known, not only for his menacing home run power, but also for striking fear in the competition by swinging a rusted iron pipe (reportedly found during a renovation project in Old Comiskey Park[2]) in the on-deck circle

lol so random wikipedia

lol so random wikipedia

Yup most people don't know, but I'm Frank Thomas.

Retard Girl should take it.

You know she should. She is really, really terrible but I don't think she posts enough to qualify for a worst prize. That and I'm not sure how much of my hatred is due to her shitty posting and how much is due to my virulent hatred of fat chicks.

Retard Girl should take it.

Judging her latest entry in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread, I largely agree. My God, the horror...