TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: pre-AC match promo

I'm out of the loop so if it got changed, save it until whenever it happens.

On their way to the ring, James Blonde and Faqu walk the hallways with Blonde busily going over instructions for his Samoan Wrecking Ball. As they approach the entrance stage they come to a sudden stop though. In their way stands LORELEI DECENZO, a smirk on her face. Faqu grunts at her and Blonde quickly calms him down.

DECENZO
A moment of your time?

BLONDE
Make it quick, we're on our way to the ring.

DECENZO
...no kidding. Listen, you're facing Ned and Simon tonight and with their issues over image rights still presenting the OAOAST and The Enterprise with problems, it's within the best interests of everyone that they don't make the Anderson Cup final. So, to make sure you get the job done tonight, Mister Moneymaker has instructed me to offer you a little 'incentive bonus' for tonight.

Reaching down the front of her dress, causing an eye-pop from Blonde, Lorelei produces a wad of hundred dollar bills.

DECENZO
Win and the money's yours. Simple.

BLONDE
Oh yeah? Where's Moneymaker right now?

DECENZO
Mister Moneymaker is... busy.

BLONDE
Right. Well, you can go back to wherever he's at and you can tell him from us, we are not impressed. Alright? We don't neeeed your dirty money! Because we've got all the inspiration we need right... [i]here[/i]!

Blonde reaches into the inside pocket of his jacket and holds up a copy of the OAOAST Magazine... with Leon Rodez on the front cover. He grins away until Mackenzie's look of confusion registers. And he quickly turns the magazine over, remembering that the picture of Landon Maddix he wanted for his point is actually on the [i]back[/i] cover.

BLONDE
That's all the incentive we need, missy. We're going to win tonight and we're not going to win for Moneymaker or his money, we're gonna do it for Landon! We go to the Anderson Cup Final, win that, win the Tag Titles and win over the real power player in the OAOAST! That's far more important to me than that handful of green.

DECENZO
Adorable. Well, whatever, good luck.

Not overly concerned about being unable to give money away, Lorelei shrugs her shoulders and stuffs the money back before walking off. Blonde lets out a deep breath at the sight of that, before going back to motivating Faqu.

Sign in to follow this