TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Big Ol' Smitty

Vichy TSMers

1. He's got a remarkable tan. A bronze god, if you will.

2. His hair is stupendous.

3. He's banged way hotter broads than me.

4. He probably thinks that Leena bitch is fugly and would never even think of sucking up to her- even jokingly. Again---he's banged way hotter broads than me.

5. He isn't afraid to tell internet wrestling sensation CM Punk what's on his mind.

6. GFYM

7. He was briefly moderator of one of the wrestling folders. A position I strive for and have yet to be able to achieve.

8. He's banged way hotter broads than any of you!

9. As an employee of a pizza place, I'm sure he knows how to make at least a decent pizza. I once left the cardboard thingy on the bottom on a frozen pizza.

10. He is an arbiter of sexiness for WWE Divas. I have virtually no standards.

There, now I'll see you guys in a little while.

You need a break from the internet, let alone this folder.

Kamala and I were discussing this the other day on AIM while it was happening. He really was trying to come across as a "suck up to our new overlord" gimmick, but I just think it wasn't executed as he planned. Stuff works sometimes and doesn't other times. Cut him some slack.

Guest Czech please!

Though I'm amused that a bunch of people immediately started sucking up to Leena, I'm a little disappointed that nobody bought my story about bruising my tailbone from falling in a lake, except for, predictably, Jingus:

I heard that you had a bad fall. (Running on a frozen lake? Dude, just smoke something if you want an endorphin high that bad. At this point, drugs look more healthy than exercise.) Having had a few immobilizing injuries myself, I know how that shit feels. Sorry, man, I know that pain. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I just kinda turned my ankle and cracked through a little thin ice with one foot. I'm reputed to have really flexible ankles, though. I wouldn't know; mine are the only ones I've had.

I don't get it. "Haw, I worked you by telling a completely believable story, with no obvious goal or motivation, which nobody else refuted, to explain my prolonged absence." What's the point of that? It's not like this was a "Milky got both hands chopped off" level of whopper.

Guest Czech please!

dampankles.jpg

I did this whenever I played trumpet, and people always asked me if "that ankle thing [you] do" hurts, and if it does, why do I keep doing it. It doesn't; it just happens when I play musical instruments, that's all. Even if I play guitar or piano, my foot goes wacky.

I went into the TSM Chat and when Kamala found out we were going to get our powers back he started sucking up to me and saying he was faking it for Leena.

I was faking it. Cheech Tremendous can vouch for me. At the beginning of this ordeal, I PMd him, thinking this was a joke by The DMC saying that I would jokingly suck up to Leena.

I was also talking about it in the chat before you came in, CWM. I can't believe people didn't read my posts yesterday and didn't realize they were (poor) attempts at humor. If you want to punish me for it, that's fine. I probably should take a break from boarding.

I can vouch for all of this. I still have the PM.

Kamala is very right about one thing: it was a poor attempt at humor.

dampankles.jpg

I did this whenever I played trumpet, and people always asked me if "that ankle thing [you] do" hurts, and if it does, why do I keep doing it. It doesn't; it just happens when I play musical instruments, that's all. Even if I play guitar or piano, my foot goes wacky.

That does look like it hurts like hell. I once turned my ankle in a similar fashion during gymnastics class. Let's just say that "painless" would be a completely inaccurate way to describe the experience. The joint itself even made Rice Krispies sounds as I went down.

I've twisted my ankle before to the point that I couldn't move for a few seconds and it was painful trying to correct it.

I also once jumped off steps, landed awkwardly and heard a pop noise, but was fine.

Paul was mocking you if that makes you feel better

dampankles.jpg

I tend to walk like that before working out. It really stretches things out and has added to my great flexibility.

Guest Marneywasmurdered

Hey Gary Floyd, what happened to your blog post about becoming a Music Mod? Hiding evidence from us?

Hey Gary Floyd, what happened to your blog post about becoming a Music Mod? Hiding evidence from us?

I fell for Leena's trap. I'm an idiot for that. She hates my guts-no way she'd make me a mod.

I rolled my ankle last week playing basketball. Extremely painful.

You know, every time I think that this board has passed me by and its time I delete my account and walk away, something like this buffoonery happens that makes me laugh.

Guest Vitamin X

That may explain his almost comically over-sized calves in one picture I saw of him. I didn't notice the feet.

Guest Vitamin X
comically over-sized calves

Whoa. First the Jew snout and now this. Czech and I apparently have the exact same set of physical imperfections/deformities.

I wouldn't say he has anything really of a Jew snout, but TSM.. prepare to get a dose of calf envy:

czechthesecalvesout.jpg

Damn runners. As a bicyclist, I have all my bulk in my upper legs/quads so it just makes me look like I've got a big ass. This would be a desirable trait only if I were female.

Czech, hope you don't mind that reveal. Feel free to take it down if you need to.

Guest Vitamin X
That's creepy that Vitamin X saves pictures of board members. Blackmailing? Wank material?

I didn't save it, I pulled it off facebook and cropped it. Although you could argue it'd be one or the other.