TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kinetic

Anybody here seen "The Wrestler"?

So you won Poster of the Year here, huh?

Listen, what are you implying by asking that question? I don't know you. Don't pretend that we know each other.

Everybody knows me. I'm a legend around these parts. You wish you knew me, then you'd be all like "I know The Thread Killer." But you don't.

So you won Poster of the Year here, huh?

Listen, what are you implying by asking that question? I don't know you. Don't pretend that we know each other.

Everybody knows me. I'm a legend around these parts. You wish you knew me, then you'd be all like "I know The Thread Killer." But you don't.

Y'all fellers seen Paul Blart: Mall Cop?

I gave my friend Andrea the freakin business when she invited me to see this. Anyone remember that Simpsons where Skinner tells Apu about Billy and the Cloneosaurus, and Apu goes off on him? That was me.

I gave my friend Andrea the freakin businesss/i] when she invited me to see this. Anyone remember that Simpsons where Skinner tells Apu about Billy and the Cloneosaurus, and Apu goes off on him? That was me.

You seen Alexander Ovechkin totally embarass the Canadians with a highlight reel goal? What up biatch!

I gave my friend Andrea the freakin businesss/i] when she invited me to see this. Anyone remember that Simpsons where Skinner tells Apu about Billy and the Cloneosaurus, and Apu goes off on him? That was me.

Does she pronounce her name Ann-dree-uh or Ahn-dray-uh? I know the latter is "classier" but I like it better the first way.

I haven't seen one serious response to my original post in this thread.

Maybe because it's in NHB and nobody gives a fuck.

Wait, that was a serious response. God damn it.

Does she pronounce her name Ann-dree-uh or Ahn-dray-uh? I know the latter is "classier" but I like it better the first way.

Former. The latter almost sounds black.

Watch out Venk, your title of Most Racist Canadian is in jeopardy.

I thought it was LotC? And you should have seen what I left out.

Fuck it, I'll add it: The ahn-dre-uh pronunciation kind of reminded me of how sometimes people pronounce 'aunt' as 'ahn-tuh', which I kind of associate with being a black thing as well. I've never asked a girl I was in bed with if she wanted me to lick her cahn-tuh.

I'm nice to EMHE, though - I almost break even, don't I?

I think I have a bad rap as a racist just because I have preconceived and unchanging mindsets about certain stereotypes for people who aren't white, but the truth is, I have those about white people too.

Oh, you're still cool, Venk, you're still cool. I never thought you were racist like, say, a bob_barron is racist. More like a mild underlying racism that creeps into your posts once in a while.

Plus, I just like fuckin' with ya. You're good peoples, Venk.

I think I have a bad rap as a racist just because I have preconceived and unchanging mindsets about certain stereotypes for people who aren't white, but the truth is, I have those about white people too.

Okay, tell us your beefs with whitey.

there's only a few white stereotype that are annoying. your backwards cap, drive a big pick-up, nu-metal listening looking like fred durst douche is highly irritating. add that with the popularity of MMA, and I feel this is the worst stereotype to emerge from this generation. i wanna take an aluminum bat to these people and then shoot the father with in the nuts with a sawed-off.

I felt weird how everyone was talking about the greatness of Mickey Rourke and that he's back, and I had never heard of him before this movie, ever.

He was in Sin City... I mean come on!

Come on!