TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

You know, Drury had the right idea. He wasn't cursing disease on people because they picked his guy with a write-up half written.

If I'd taken Virgil or Mike Adamle before he could, I don't think he would've been so kindly about it.

You have to have a certain mind-set to want to draft Mike Adamle though. I shall say no more than that. For now.

Two true Wrestling Superstars. I still maintain I would have watched Drury's roster quite happily.

This next guy is such an under appreciated face and that’s mostly because the later part of his career certainly outshined that in being one of the great heels of our times. However, before that came to be, he was a true top main event face in the making. I believe he will be a good companion to Magnum in their war against Ric Flair. Since I have acquired him, I obtain the rights to his other well known persona, if I chose to utilize that instead. With that, it makes him a very, very valuable asset to possess.

Here is my next selection

02.jpg

"The Natural" Dustin Rhodes

I hate you so much right now.

This next guy is such an under appreciated face and that’s mostly because the later part of his career certainly outshined that in being one of the great heels of our times. However, before that came to be, he was a true top main event face in the making. I believe he will be a good companion to Magnum in their war against Ric Flair. Since I have acquired him, I obtain the rights to his other well known persona, if I chose to utilize that instead. With that, it makes him a very, very valuable asset to possess.

02.jpg

kelis-gal-embarrassing.jpg

02.jpg

I assume you wanted Goldust to go with Booker? .

02.jpg

I assume you wanted Goldust to go with Booker? .

Possibly/probably. I wasn't sure if I was going to have them team up or not (depends if I can find a good enough opponent for Booker), but Goldust is still one of my all-time favorites on his own.

So we just assuming Jebus grabs Animal? Yeah, I should spoiler tag that, but fuck it we are all thinking it. Cause the pick of Bam Bam and Mike Awesome narrowed my choice down to one guy for my next pick.

Now he's just gambling that nobody is going to take his teammate. Oh well,

I was hoping Mike Awesome or Bam Bam would slide through that turn, but they didn't. I'm taking another smashmouth punch your lights out, hit the pavement guy. He is a Main Event threat, but I think I'll use him more as a destructive upper-midcard monolith, in his ECW women piledriving, violence gets him off glory.

He has a history of teaming with Benoit, or I could toss him out there with Steve Williams in a bastardized version of the Miracle Violence Connection.

When he hits the ring all you'll hear is GORE GORE GORE!!!!

rhino.jpg

Rhino

Damn, the last two picks have hurt...

And now I'm

so going to take LOD 2000 with my next pick.

Since people got mad at me last time for spoiling, I swear that'll be my last one.

Since the majority of the 'main' guys have gone.. here's a tiny quick question for anybody reading:

If you could pick two guys instead of one, and you were pick #1..

Who would your headline main event feud be?

Since the majority of the 'main' guys have gone.. here's a tiny quick question for anybody reading:

I'm pretty happy with my Angle/Steamboat pairing, but I'd love to see Angle/Bret.

On behalf of Jebus

A real man's man...

Lord Steven Regal

97353612.jpg

Back from work...

Don't assume I wanted to take "the gamble". Mellow picked Regal for me according to a list I gave him.

I did want to wanna think about my 6th round pick myself after getting back online tonight and seeing who I got in the 5th.

Wait a little next time, mellow ;)

Still, Regal works for me.

Someone draft him just to break up one of the best tag teams of all time.

Then again, I'm doing the exact same thing since somewhere down the line I might complete the other half of my tag team. And I'm not worried about it for the same reason.

I'm pretty happy with my Angle/Steamboat pairing, but I'd love to see Angle/Bret.

That would be mine too: Bret / Angle.

Bret / Heel Piper was a close no. 2 for whom I wanted to pair Bret with.

With 34 picks between my first two picks, those were just pipe dreams.

Baaaaallzy, going for the team with the BIG gap in between picks.

At first I hated the no team rule, but I'm starting to get into it. Will someone be an ass and break up a team? Will the person forget to pick the partner in the next round, or like Jebus have a list of people and it gets back to him and his back up pick was someone other than the partner so the natural pairing is disrupted?

Veeeeeeeery interesting.

Baaaaallzy, going for the team with the BIG gap in between picks.

At first I hated the no team rule, but I'm starting to get into it. Will someone be an ass and break up a team? Will the person forget to pick the partner in the next round, or like Jebus have a list of people and it gets back to him and his back up pick was someone other than the partner so the natural pairing is disrupted?

Veeeeeeeery interesting.

It isn't going to be an issue, in my opinion. I don't see anybody here cutting off their nose to spite their face. We're all cool here.