TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

The Agent of Oblivion question of the day

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Anyone posting in this thread must completely and honestly answer the question asked or be punished.

Would mind describing your genitals in as much detail as possible?

Okay, what the hell.....

I'm circumcised and my dong has a slight upward curve. Length when fully aroused is a legit 8 inches but the girth is slightly lacking, around 3.5, maybe 4. Brownish pubic hair, trimmed recently so it's at a presentable length because when the hair grows out it's a massive, curly 'fro. Ballsack is average, I guess with testes appearing....hmmm....I guess larger then say, a robin's egg but smaller then chicken egg.

6.75" in length; have never measured girth because I never think to do so. It is fat, my cock. Very fat. My girth is oft-cited by girls as to why they won't let me do anal. Large head, too, though I suppose that goes with the thickness of the shaft. About the head: once, I was receiving a bj. The girl who was going down on me, between sucks, looked at it and commented "you have the biggest peehole I've ever seen" in a casual, off-hand manner, such as one would say "I need to take out the garbage" or "I'm going to clip my nails today." While comments on the size of my penis were nothing new, no one had ever brought up the size of my peehole. "What?" I said loudly, in a mixture of shock and amusement. She thought she offended me and began to apologize, but I started laughing and couldn't stop.

The balls are of average size. The right testicle hangs a little bit lower than left, but it's only noticable upon close examination. I shave them every couple of days, though life occasionally gets in the way so I sometimes go longer without doing it. Not sure how often I trim the bush—nowhere near as much as I shave the balls, that's for certain. Every few weeks, I guess. I never let it grow too thick.

My genital area (April 29, 1951 – February 18, 2001) was an American race car driver, best known for its career driving stock cars in NASCAR's top division. My genital area had four children, Kerry, Kelley, Genital Area Jr., and Taylor. Its widow, Teresa (whom it married in 1982) was the owner of Genital Area, Inc., the race team and merchandising corporation my genital area founded with her in February 1980. The team has since merged with Chip Ganassi and is now known as Genital Area Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates.

My genital area is known for its success in the Winston Cup Series, now known as the Sprint Cup Series. It won seventy-six races (including its only Daytona 500 victory in 1998), and its seven championships are tied for most all-time with Richard Petty. Its highly aggressive driving style made it a fan favorite and earned it the nicknames "Ironhead", "Mr. Restrictor Plate", "The Genital Area in Black" and most famously, "The Intimidator."

As I've previously revealed, my penis is detachable. It interfaces with my body through a 6-pin DIN connector. All the circuitry is contained in my balls, which is why I am able to clean my penis in the dishwasher without damaging it.

Truth be told, I can't remember the last time I measured my dick. An old girlfriend of mine once opined that if she had a penis, she'd measure it all the time. I told her that she didn't know the first thing about having a penis, and then belittled her until tears streamed down her face.

But I'd say probably in the area of 6 1/2 inches in length, with the width falling somewhere between that of a pencil and that of a can of soup. Pretty unexceptional. I have a standard military cut in my pubic area, but generally leave the hair on my balls untouched. I am circumcised.

I've truthfully never measured before, but I can tell you every girl I've ever been with has told me that I have the biggest dick they've ever taken. I also have gigantic balls, the left hanging lower than the right. It's also obviously very easy to claim this through the internet, but oh well.

It's also obviously very easy to claim this through the internet, but oh well.

You DO realize this place had a cock shots thread, right?

I'm somewhere around seven inches, average thickness. I didn't do anything to my pubes until the last girl wanted some trimmage so I buzz my patch and balls. No head marks or anything like that, although the backside of my sack on the left side has a small birth mark/little bulb of flesh/whatever you call it. My cock veers slightly to the right when erect, which I attribute to how I sleep more than how I masturbate since I jack off with both hands, fingers interlocked. I've tried to sleep on my right side more since I noticed this so that any slumberboner would bend to the left. I've also tried to work to the left more when whackin' it. It's really a damn near unnoticeable deviation to be honest, but *I* know it's there, so I'm trying to make my dick just point front and center like it's supposed to.

I heard on the Sunday Night Sex Show once that when a dick bends, it's because you got hit in the dick when you were a kid and scar tissue built making it bend in a certain direction. My dick bends slightly up and to the left, and when I heard that I remembered a time when a kid hit my package with some blunt object as the culprit.

It's between 6 and 6.5 inches and I don't know how wide. Sometimes I look at it and think "Man, I have a pretty wide dick" and sometimes think "...My dick's pretty thin." I've been told it was wide by one girl, but she can't be trusted. Maybe I'll measure the girth one of these days, I never thought to do that.

I've got a thrombosed penile lymphatic vessel at the end of my junk. It's not cool, and at present it's as exciting as my junk has gotten lately. The whole "Let's stop fucking fat chicks with low self-esteem and go after somebody worth bragging about" mantra has not worked out as well as I originally planned.

About 8 1/2 inches long at its full power. Uncircumcised, the European way. Of a reasonable bulk. Far more veiny than I would like it to be.

Uncircumcised, always points at the left at about a 20 degree angle, probably small. My sac gets hairy unless I trim it very carfully with nail sissors.

Sign me up for uncut and big. Not one to brag, because it looks like a coy aardvark when it's not hard, but I've frightened a woman or two in my time who were intent on going down on me, but underestimated what I was packin' (being 5'6" can lead to that). I've been complimented on width by most girls I've talked with about it afterward. I take a pair or clippers to that area every four to six weeks for maintenance. My scrotum is average, I guess. I really have no clue how I would rate it.