TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

HD: Deadbeat Dave debut

BUFFER
[i]The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  Currently in the ring...from Lincoln, Nebraska, weighing in at 215 pounds...Paul Roberts![/i]

Roberts raises his hand to the crowd, as a man wearing a large tan overcoat and a bright orange winter cap drives down the aisleway in a mo-ped, which has a large burlap sack sitting in a basket on the back of it.

COACH
Who's this guy?

The man parks the mo-ped at the front of the aisleway, then takes the key out, and climbs off, pulling a small baggie of Goldfish crackers from his pocket.

BUFFER
[i]His opponent...from Parts Unknown...weighing in at 230 pounds...DEADBEAT DAVE!!!!![/i]

COLE
Deadbeat Dave is the man's name, apparently, and obviously this would be his debut here in the OAOAST!

COACH
This must be his pre-match meal or something here...

Dave enters the ring by clrawling onto the apron and between the bottom and middle ropes, as if he's sneaking into someone's basement window.  He then talks the official into holding his mo-ped key, before removing his coat and hat, revealing ripped-up blue jeans and a white sleeveless shirt with a big tear in the right side abdominal area.  The referee then calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Dave circles the ring with Roberts, who goes behind and grabs Dave in a hammerlock.  Dave struggles in the hold, then looks behind him, and delivers an elbow to the face of Roberts.  Roberts staggers into a corner, where Dave follows, hammering him with right hands and European uppercuts.  Roberts sinks in the corner, and Dave stomps away until the referee backs him off.

COLE
And it's been all punch-kick from Deadbeat Dave so far, obviously an accomplished brawler!

Dave picks up Roberts, and executes a scoop slam, then drops a knee to the sternum.

COACH
Deadbeat Dave really pacing himself here!

Dave slowly backs into the ropes, and goes for an elbow, but Roberts rolls out of the way!

COLE
But nobody home on that elbow!

Roberts delivers right hands, then takes a step back, and executes a dropkick!

COLE
Great dropkick from Paul Roberts!

Roberts then whips Dave into the ropes, and catches him with a flying back elbow!  Cover...

Kickout!

Roberts picks up Dave and whips him into a corner, then charges, but runs into the foot of Dave!

COACH
But he got caught!

COLE
A nice flurry by Paul Roberts, but stopped cold by that big boot!

Dave measures Roberts from behind, then delivers a stiff clothesline!  Dave then slowly picks up Roberts, and grabs him in a front facelock, then sets up a fisherman's suplex, lifting him up, then twisting him into a sitout driver!

COACH
Whoa!

COLE
What a move that was!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
And Deadbeat Dave a winner in his OAOAST debut!

BUFFER
[i]The winner of the match...DEADBEAT DAVE!!!!![/i]

Dave retrieves his key from the official, then makes his way back to his mo-ped.

COLE
An impressive debut by Deadbeat Dave here on OAOAST HeldDOWN~!, I'm sure we'll be hearing more about him in the coming weeks!  Right now, let's go to...

Sign in to follow this