TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

HD: Denzel vs Reject

[i]Master Blaster (Jammin')[/i] plays, and Denzel Spencer gets a nice reaction as he makes his way to the ring.

COLE
And here comes one of the entrants in the Money in the Bank match, Denzel Spencer!  Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER
[i]The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  Making his way to the ring, from Montego Bay, Jamaica, weighing in at 227 pounds...DENNNNNZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

COLE
Obviously a big longshot to come out victorious at School's Out, but Denzel Spencer has surprised people before in the OAOAST, so we'll see!

Spencer slides into the ring and poses on the buckles, as [i]Final Ride[/i] hits, and boos fill the arena as Reject makes his entrance.

BUFFER
[i]His opponent...hailing from the Bronx, weighing in at 230 pounds...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJECT!!!!![/i]

Reject climbs into the ring and poses, drawing boos, then tries a sneak attack, but Denzel sees it coming, and moves out of the way, firing off right hands!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
Here we go!  Reject going for the cheap shot, but Denzel too smart for it!

Spencer hammers on Reject in a corner, leveling him with kicks and forearms, then attempts an Irish whip.  However, Reject reverses, then charges, but Spencer moves out of the way!  Spencer then catches Reject with a drop toe hold, then a clothesline as he gets to his feet!

COLE
Denzel Spencer looking great in the early going!

Spencer then backs Reject into a corner, and climbs to the second rope, hammering away as the crowd counts along!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

9!!!

10!!!

Spencer then whips Reject into the ropes, but puts his head down, and gets kicked in the face by Reject!

COLE
Mistake by Spencer, and Reject taking advantage!

Spencer staggers into the ropes, but when Reject charges him, he ducks down and dumps him to the floor!

COLE
And Reject sent to the outside!

Spencer stops briefly to catch his breath, then backs into the ropes, and attempts a baseball slide, but Reject steps out of the way, then clotheslines Spencer on the floor!

COACH
Yeah!

COLE
Big clothesline from Reject, Spencer landing on the floor with a thud!

Reject catches his breath, then stomps away on Spencer before tossing him back inside.  Reject rolls back in, then picks up Spencer by the head, running to the ropes and jumping over the top, hanging Spencer on the rope!

COACH
Beautiful!

Reject quickly rolls back in, then hits a fistdrop on Spencer and covers...

Kickout!

Reject then chokes away on Spencer on the mat, breaking at the referee's four-count.  He then poses for the crowd, drawing boos.

COLE
Reject with the advantage here in this match featuring two of the eight Money in the Bank participants!

Reject grabs Spencer and pulls him to the apron, then steps outside and drops an elbow across the collarbone area!  He then does it a second time, and Spencer falls off the apron and onto the floor.

COACH
And now it goes to the outside, Cole, and this plays into Reject's advantage!

COLE
I'd have to agree with that.

Reject picks up Spencer, and drops him across the guardrail!  He then picks him up again, and throws him HARD into the steel steps!

COACH
DAY-UM~!

COLE
What FORCE Reject used to send Spencer into those steel steps!

Reject then rolls back inside and poses some more for the crowd, who boos in response.  He lets Spencer crawl back inside, then drops an elbow to the back of the head.  Spencer turns over to his back, and Reject drops a fist.  He then drops another, and covers...

Kickout!

COLE
Credit to Denzel Spencer, he keeps kicking out!

Reject picks up Spencer, but Spencer starts firing off right hands!

COLE
And look at him fight back!

Spencer whips Reject into the ropes, but Reject ducks a spinkick, and drills Spencer with a spinning wheel kick!

COACH
There we go!

COLE
But just like that, Reject puts a stop to the rally!

Cover...

Shoulder up!

Reject goes to the top rope, but Spencer beats him to the corner, and racks him!

COACH
Oh no!

COLE
Big chance for Specner to gain an advantage!

Spencer follows Reject to the top, and takes him off with a HURRICANRANA~!

COLE
BIG move by Denzel Spencer!

Both men are out on the mat, as the referee counts.

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

Spencer gets to his feet first, and ducks a clothesline from Reject, hitting him with an atomic drop!  Reject is propelled into the ropes, and when he comes back, Spencer catches him with an inverted atomic drop!  Denzel then takes Reject down with a jumping sidekick, ala Booker T, and covers...

NO! Shoulder up!

COLE
Near-fall for Denzel Spencer!

Spencer picks up Reject, and whips him into a corner, hitting with a handspring elbow!  As Reject staggers out, Spencer slips behind him and climbs the ropes backwards, then hits Reject with a missile dropkick!

COLE
Big dropkick!

NO!  Shoulder up!

COLE
WOW, so close!

Spencer argues the count, then scoops Reject up, but Reject slips behind the back, and delivers a foot to the gut.

COACH
Could be the Pitch Black, Cole!

Reject sets up the PITCH BLACK~!!!!!11111, but Spencer backdrops out!

COLE
Nice counter by Denzel!

Spencer hooks a standing headscissors of his own, but Reject trips him up, and executes a slingshot...right into the referee in the corner!

COLE
And the referee goes down!

As Denzel checks on the referee, Reject goes into his tights and pulls out a set of brass knuckles.

COACH
Uh-oh...

COLE
Denzel better watch out here!

Denzel goes back over to Reject...who decks him with the knucks!

COLE
And Denzel gets nailed with the brass knuckles!  Don't let it end this way!

The referee slowly crawls over, and makes the count...

NO!!!  Denzel gets the shoulder up!

COLE
Only two!

COACH
I can't believe it.

Reject rolls out of the ring, and grabs a steel chair, then slides back inside.  He sizes Denzel up, as the referee is still dazed, then the crowd begins to cheer as Alfdogg runs down the aisle!

COLE
Hey!  It's Alf!

COACH
What's he doing down here?

Alf slides into the ring and grabs the chair from Reject, then clobbers him over the head with it!

COLE
What a shot with the steel chair!

Alf tosses the chair to the outside, and departs, as Denzel pulls himself to his feet.  Denzel makes his way over to Reject, and positions him, then climbs to the top.

COACH
No, this is not right, Cole!  Alf had no business out here!

Denzel gets position on the top rope, and hits the KINPUPPALICK~!!!!!11111  Cover...

3!!!

COLE
And Denzel wins!  Can you believe it?

BUFFER
[i]The winner of the match...DENNNNNZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

COACH
Well, what do you expect with Alf's interference?

COLE
It's Reject's own fault, he's the one who brought the chair into the ring!

COACH
This stinks!

Spencer rolls out of the ring and slaps hands with the fans down the aisle, as Reject comes to in the ring, then gets to his feet, as the referee explains what happened.  In response, Reject executes the EULOGY~!!!!!11111 on the referee!

COLE
And now Reject with the Eulogy on the referee!

Reject throws a tantrum in the ring, then exits the ring and storms back down the aisle.

COLE
Reject now having to face reality, as Denzel Spencer gets the winner's purse at his expense!

Sign in to follow this