TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

DON'T THINK I FORGOT!

Lemme tell you haters a story

I was driving near the old coliseum real late last night, "purple rain" by prince blasting out my speakers

I pull up in 41s for my connec. and I almost run over some unsupervised child who jets across the street without looking. I turn on my high beams so I can see what the fuck this kid was running for, and I see the most amazing thing ever

There were approximately 300 little kids in a layup line. They were practicing the double clutch shot kobe hit over dwight in game 5.

I found the little kid that jumped in front of my car and talked with him

Me: Why the fuck did you jump in front of my car?

Kid: Im sorry sir, I just wanted to go work on my double clutch

Me: It's cool. What grade are you in?

Kid: 5th

Me: Bet. You doing good in school?

Kid: Yeah, I got straight A's last year and got high marks on my standardized tests

Me: Oh shit, thats great. You excited?

Kid: Excited for what? n1gga I aint do shit yet. I got 7 grades left.

v060550A.jpg

Kobe's drive and determination rubbin off on the hood, man.

I drove through skid row and baseheads and tricks were dancing in the street. No they didn't get some of that crack rock, they got hope for a better tomorrow from a little team called the Los Angeles Lakers.

Please use this thread to share ways the Lakers title victory has inspired yourself and those in your community.

Please use this thread to share ways the Lakers title victory has inspired yourself and those in your community.

Thankfully not in the same matter it did in L.A.

lg_riots_ap_01.jpg

And happy belated birthday to KC!

Yay!

I actually watched a little bit of the game since I was awake and looking for something to watch. Just the last few minutes before half time when the Lakers went on that big unanswered run of points. I need to find a team to follow next season, just so I've got reason to watch the sport again. I guess since I adopted the Browns, I should adopt Cleveland for NBA purposes too.

EDIT: And by 'adopted', I mean 'drew out of a hat at random'.

Yay!

I actually watched a little bit of the game since I was awake and looking for something to watch. Just the last few minutes before half time when the Lakers went on that big unanswered run of points. I need to find a team to follow next season, just so I've got reason to watch the sport again. I guess since I adopted the Browns, I should adopt Cleveland for NBA purposes too.

EDIT: And by 'adopted', I mean 'drew out of a hat at random'.

Man you might as well pick St.mary's junior varsity field hockey team to root for than any cleveland team. That city ain't had a pro sports title win since maybe the 40's. That's like me deciding to root for Newcastle.

He'll still never be Jordan

THANK GOD FOR THAT!

MJ stay simpin these hoodbogger hos...

Michael-Jordan-Juanita.jpg

The GOAT Kobe keeps on winning

vanessa-bryant-fight.jpg

Shaq: :angry:

Sign in to follow this