TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Rock me Dr. Zaius

Didn't want this clogging up General Chat. Welcome to NHB, or something.

The elitist board.

Enter at your own risk.

Many people feel the same way.

Fuck them, fuck their board, and fuck their stupid elitism.

Once I found out they were picking and choosing members, I didn't even bother to try to sign up. If they're going to act like a bunch of high school girls, I don't want to be apart of that.

o_rly.jpg

and the point is?

The point is, he was lying.

Is it terribly wrong that I knew what that Youtube video would be before I opened it?

Not really. There's hardly a wealth of material to choose from in regards to the words Dr. Zaius, to be fair.

The only way this thread could be shittier is if..... if.... um no I guess it's about as big of a piece of shit as you'll see on the internet.

That board's full of elitist fagoots, try debating it again so I can laugh if you must, but considering the people who run the forum have openly called it such, and anyone with eyes can see it is... you'd end up being a dumb faggot. Stick to one shitty attribute at a time.

EDIT: MOVED FROM GENERAL CHAT

OMG He knew the address to the site!? You're right, he's guilty of exactly what he's accusing other people of. Just like how I believe everything on Fox news because I know the address to the website.

Seriously, are you retarded? I'll stop if you are, cause at a certain point I just start to feel bad.

Franklin. I hate people who are too obvious and only have one real good attack that everyone sees coming. Know what I mean?

You're really going to have to keep the clues coming, you're doing a good job of disguising yourself over there, whoever you are.

OMG He knew the address to the site!? You're right, he's guilty of exactly what he's accusing other people of. Just like how I believe everything on Fox news because I know the address to the website.

Seriously, are you retarded? I'll stop if you are, cause at a certain point I just start to feel bad.

He's been registered and posting over there with the elitists he hates so much in secret since March as Dr. Zaius. Did you miss the memo? Because this is important to the debate we've got going on here.

Any clues Battlenuts?

I post there too you fucking moron the whole point is being smart enough to use you fucks for the few people who post anything of worth doesn't make us elitist faggots like the bulk of you. It also doesn't suddenly relieve us of the right to point out you're elitist faggots whenever we so please.

He's right, I'm right, you just can't seem to reconcile wanting to not be an elitist faggot with the need to defend said elitist faggots. It's fun to watch but that inner conflict is seriously hurting your posting.

I post there too you fucking moron the whole point is being smart enough to use you fucks for the few people who post anything of worth doesn't make us elitist faggots like the bulk of you.

That's all I wanted to hear.

Battlenuts cares about being excluded, even after the months of saying he doesn't, ladies and gentlemen. Everything he says, worthless. Even more so than we previously thought. We've gone from all being 'elitist faggots', to 'the bulk of us are elitist faggots, but I really like your MMA coverage and I'm lonely over here'.

Battlenuts, Hypocrite.

Mark it down.

What a beautiful couple of days.

Are you really that much of a fucking idiot King? I'm starting to just be surprised by it.

I've been using that name for 2 years over here. The entire point of having two names was to point out that despite being the same person, one is loved for being a kiss ass and the other is hated for actually speaking up. It's a wonderful way to figure out who's full of shit, and amazingly you all are. The beauty was, you guys are so fucking dumb you went and invited me to the new forum. How could I pass up an opportunity to further point out what dick riding bitches you all are?

And I say bulk because some of you still give me news. I can't be mad at anybody who brings me news. If you started bringing me news I'd stop calling you a faggot. You'd still be a faggot, but I'd stop pointing it out.

Oh it's been a beautiful 5 minutes....

We get it, you stick around here but you got your dick in the door over there and it's getting rubbed. That's cool, all I ask is you keep the fagulation at the spot where they're giving out handjobs. Seems fair.