TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: CPA vs. Biff

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
And I've been waiting for this moment
For all my life, oh lord
Oh lord."

Nonpoint's version of "In The Air Tonight" brings out the OAOAST's V.I.C.E squad, CPA cracking his knuckles ready for action and Detective Bosley in his casuals. Reaching into their front pockets, CPA pulls out a cigar and Bosley a cigarette. They light up, take a puff of nicotine and look out at the world contently.

BUFFER
The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied by his V.I.C.E partner, TANGO BOSLEY. Weighing two hundred, eighty pounds and hailing from Miami, Florida... CHRISTOPHER PATRICK ALLEN... C... P... A!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Smoking away without a care in the world, V.I.C.E saunter down to the ring. Taking up a corner, Bosley calls over a cameraman and goes into a long rant about his weekend, "curbstomping underage drunk punk bitch pussies outside the local YMCA"... and the camera cuts away mid-story to CPA posing in the ring.

COLE
There's a guy with some issues, right there.

COACH
Yeah, of Maxim magazine. Because he's a man. Take some notes or something.

As CPA is forced to put out his cigar by the referee, with no fanfare or music enters Biff Atlas, taking the crowd a little by surprise. What with the no music thing and all. Biff walks out deep in thought, occassionally looking up and seeing where he is.

BUFFER
And his opponent! From Venice Beach, California and weighing two hundred, twenty pounds... BBIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... AAAAAATTLLLLLAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

COLE
A warm reaction for Biff Atlas, who's been going through some mental trials and tribulations as of late.

COACH
That's what happens when you've got a brain the size of a pea.

COLE
Well Biff's got a lot on his mind.

COACH
I bet that hurts, what with it being the size of a pea.

COLE
You just have endless material at your disposal, don't you?

Biff climbs into the ring, a little absent-minded as he almost trips on the ropes. That causes Bosley to laugh like a madman and Biff looks around bewildered.

*DINGDINGDING*

Getting his head together Biff squares up to CPA in the middle of the ring. The bigman smiles down at Biff, who looks around a little, before attempting a bodyslam!

COACH
Gotta be kidding me.

After two attempts Biff limps away holding his back and CPA just shakes his head. Biff psyches himself up and tries again, but again fails to lift CPA's feet even a centimetre off the mat. Biff wonders why his powers have deserted him and tries to focus his energy... or, something... while CPA looks outside to Bosley, confused.

COACH
I thought we'd already ruled out super strength?

COLE
I don't even know anymore.

The fans encourage Biff to try again and perhaps it's people power running through Atlas. CPA just stands and motions to Biff, letting him have a free attempt. Biff rubs his hands together and deep in concentration, he moves in again. CPA just smiles, confident he won't be lifted...

...but Biff doesn't even try, instead rolling Allen over to the mat and pinning him down!

COLE
Oh wait a minute!

CPA kicks out!

COLE
Biff's smarter than we thought! He almost shocked CPA right there!

CPA gets back up and is clubbed across the chest with a forearm blow. A second. And a third. Realising he's getting nowhere fast Biff turns and runs the ropes, getting more momentum behind a running forearm smash to the chest. But CPA just absorbs it.

COACH
If he were really smart, he wouldn't make the big black man angry!

In need of a Plan B, Biff goes for a scoop slam... and soon remembers why he gave up on that plan in the first place. Biff's back gives way and CPA levels him with a clothesline.

COACH
For anyone not paying attention, yes, Michael Cole did think for a second that Biff Atlas may have out-smarted someone.

COLE
I don't know what I was thinking.

Biff crawls to the ropes, looking for a reprieve. But doesn't get one. CPA stands on the back of Biff's head and leans on the ropes to force all his weight down on the skull of his opponent. As the referee backs CPA away, Bosley walks over and berates Atlas a little, before doing the same to a fan who dares to heckle him. Slowly pulled back up, Biff is leant up against the ropes by CPA, who shows him how it's done with a lung-emptying forearm. Biff gasps for air and is rocked with a headbutt!

BOSLEY
YEAH! BUTT HIM! BUTT HIM TILL HE BLEEDS BIGMAN! PENETRATE THAT FLESH!

COACH
:huh:

An irish whip sends Biff for the ride, but the hapless hero amazes everyone by ducking CPA's clothesline. He bounces back off the ropes and lands a clothesline of his own, putting CPA back a step. CPA growls back at Biff though, throwing his own clothesline... but Biff throws his forearms up to block and strikes CPA across the chest with another clothesline! Atlas then hits the ropes, looking for a third with CPA off balance. But the bigman is right back at it and fells Biff with a Big Boot to the jaw!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Just as Biff was building some momentum.

Cover by Allen...

NO!

Bosley chews out the referee, but CPA doesn't look too disheartened and drags Biff up again.

COACH
Could be Domination time.

With a gutwrench, CPA throws Biff up over his shoulder, looking for the Dominator. Biff slips free though, landing on his feet! CPA cusses under his breath, turning around and getting forearmed in the face.

COLE
I tell you one thing, this is as much heart and resiliance as we've seen out of Biff Atlas in a long time. The will to win is certainly there.

COACH
Yeah, but what about the capacity to win?

Biff blasts CPA with two more forearms, then tries an irish whip. The two hundred eighty pounder is going nowhere though. A firm tug sends Biff into a corner instead. Biff manages to sidestep out of the way of an avalanche though and CPA runs himself into the turnbuckles.

COLE
Maybe, Coach.

Eyes lighting up, Biff sees an opportunity. He comes off the ropes with a big running high knee and CPA is staggered backwards, right back towards the ropes. Biff looks around, amazed. And he gives the signal for the big slam!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

COACH
He's mad, Cole. MAD!

As Allen staggers away from the ropes Biff sets himself and with all his might, he stoops down and scoops CPA up... about two inches off the mat, before his back gives way. A disappointed sigh fills the arena. CPA clubs Biff across the back to break free of his grip, then hits the ropes. Fist clenched, he looks for the GIGATON PUNCH...

...but Biff drops to his knees, covers up for dear life and ends up clipping CPA's knee.

COLE
I don't know if that was intentional, but it worked!

Emerging from his hiding place Biff sees CPA limping and gets another boost of confidence. Grabbing CPA, he whips him to the ropes and ducks his head for a back bodydrop. CPA sees it coming way too early though. Putting on the brakes, CPA keeps Biff's body pressed down and delivers a headbutt, directly to the spine. Again the crowd sigh, all hope for Biff disappearing. And all hope is then destroyed, as CPA scoops Biff up and plants him with the DOMINATOR!!

COLE
That quickly, Domination is dealt!

3!!!

*DINGDINGDING*

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match... CHRISTOPHER PATRICK ALLEN... C P A!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

CPA rests his fist on Biff's chest, glaring out into the crowd as Bosley rolls in and hands him a victory cigar.

Sign in to follow this