TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Citizen Soldiers promo/Leon names his SS team

COLE
November Reign is on the horizon and of course, it's the one time of the year you get to see the wrestlers of the OAOAST pitted off in teams, striving to survive. Big Survivor Series matches on tap. And one of the biggest in November Reign history, added this past weekend. It will be eight versus eight. Cucaracha Internacional and All The Queen's Men, taking on Citizen Soldiers, The Christ Air Express, Orange County Cobras and Los Diablos De Fuego. When your designated partner is eliminated, you are eliminated too, much like our traditional Thanksgiving Survivor Series matches. And with that in mind, let's send it back to Maggie Nerdly for me. Maggie?

MAGGIE
What's up guys, it's your resident It Girl, Maggie Nerdly here, kicking it live in Milwaukee Wisconsin! And YEE-HAA, we're about to get all Texas sized up in this piece, my guests Timmy Cash and Baron Windels, come on in!

Citizen Soldiers walk in and Cash gives Maggie a gentlemanly handshake.

MAGGIE
So, you guys have been having some problems lately with Landon and his crew... and now, at November Reign, you've got them in a super-ginormous eight on eight tag team Survivor Series Match! what's on your mind?

BARON
Maggie, let me try and explain this to you. See, I'm Texas born and Texas bred and damn proud of it. And where I come from, we do things a certain way. I was always brought up to say what I mean and mean what I say. I guess in Spain, or South Dakota, or wherever it is Landon actually comes from, things ain't like that, because Landon Maddix has gone back on his word. He told the world he'd put his team up against any four guys with those belts on the line, because they were the best. Well, we're still waiting. Seems like Landon's got a yellow line running down his back, just like that Spanish flag of his.

CASH
Sorry to interrupt Baron, but I have to agree. Landon did the unthinkable, Maggie... he made a promise and he went back on it. You know, me and Baron, we make a lot of promises. We make a promise to our great fans every time we go through those curtains, to do our best for them. We make a promise to abide by the rules, fight fair, with honour and integrity. We've made promises to some of the bravest, greatest children in this country we've had the great fortune of meeting through the OAOAST's extensive charity work, to keep them in our hearts every day. We don't break our promises, Miss Maggie.

BARON
So now, you're gonna be dealing with us and MARV and MEL until you finally come through on that promise, Landon. And if the so-called "Queen" and her group of hangers-on want to get in the way... well, we're just gonna have to deal with them too.

Baron and Cash leave.

MAGGIE
Well, looks like the Soldiers are up in arms. I hear that! Alright, let's send it right on ba... HEY!

Suddenly dispossessed of her microphone, Maggie turns around... and freezes the moment she realises who's interrupted her. Glaring a whole right through the OAOAST's It Girl, LEON RODEZ looms over her, with Morgan Nerdly lurking in the background. More than enough reason for Maggie to run off before things get ugly. Leon continues to glare off at his former girlfriend, before pointing into the camera.

LEON
Let me ask you something, Josie? What are you expecting from me? Huh? I know you're watching this right now, not exactly surprised that I'm commandeering this time. I'm sure you expected it. Didn't you? For me to be on the warpath tonight? For me to be in a rage? Frustrated, because I can't find anyone to team with me... that Morgan can't find anyone to team with her... just as you expected. Some plan you had there. One, [i]small[/i], problem. You underestimated me. You think you're the only one... who can come up with a [i]plan[/i]? You think that we'd run around obedientally in your little trap? And take our chances with what fate ends up leaving us with? We couldn't take that chance. There's many... many things in my life that as much as I'd love to... I can do nothing about. [i]This[/i]?

A small smile forms at the edge of Leon's lips. Hardly joy. But as close as you'll get.

LEON
Josie Baker knew fullwell exactly what she was doing. She knew that we, the outcasts of the OAOAST, would never be able to assemble Survivor Series teams. Nobody would want to help us out. Nobody would care. So I've had to go over her head.

Leon holds up a piece of paper, gripped tightly in his hand.

LEON
What I have here is an order, from OAOAST upper management... that allows us to pick WHOEVER we want to team with us at November Reign. Anyone at all. Whether they [i]want to[/i], or not.

Tucking the microphone under his chin, Leon rummages in his pocket and grabs a pen. He then prepares to write something onto the papers.

LEON
So, with that in mind, I'd like to introduce you to the other members of my Survivor Series team... (*scribbles*) ...The Heavenly Rockers... (*scribbles*) ...Thunderkid... (*scribbles*) ...and, last, but [i]certainly[/i] not least... the OAOAST World Champion, REJECT.

Popping the lid back on the pen, Leon screws the papers up and shoves them into his pocket without much care or consideration.

LEON
I'm sure we'll get along just [i]great[/i]... for as long as we [i]have to[/i].

Leon storms off, with Maggie hesitating a second before following.

COLE
Wow, can you believe that Coach!? Not only has Leon Rodez forced the hand of the OAOAST to allow him and Morgan to hand-pick their November Reign team-mates, but what team-mates they are! The Heavenly Rockers, who have been at odds with D*LUX for months. Thunderkid, who had the US Title taken from him by Alix. And REJECT. The World Champion, who's not only going to have to be on opposing sides from Alfdogg, but also teaming with Rodez, who's World Title shot he interrupted at the Halloween Spectacular to become the champion in the first place!

COACH
I don't like the sounds of that team, Michael. Call me captain obvious, but... something's up, for Leon to wanna team with Reject. He's gotta have some kinda plan in his head. And I dread to think what.

COLE
Rodez, Reject, Thunderkid and The Heavenly Rockers against Alix, Alfdogg, D*LUX and one more, Sunday October 29th at November Reign!!

Sign in to follow this