TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Bo vs. TK

COLE
Folks, back at November Reign we saw the battle between the team co-captained by Alix Maria Spezia and Alfdogg, defeated by the team lead by Leon Rodez and Reject. And plenty of experts will tell you that the turning point in that match was the first elimination, which was far from on the level. Bohemoth, Alix's secret weapon, taken out by a complete cheapshot from Reject's longtime tag team partner, Thunderkid.

COACH
It was glorious. For all you cheap bastards that didn't buy November Reign, here's what you missed out on.

COLE
...see, this is why I do the intros into stuff like this.

[QUOTE=NOVEMBER REIGN 2009]Once again TK is there to break up the pinfall! Bo gives chase to TK, but he remains elusive by scurrying out the ring. Less than pleased, Bo takes his frustration out on a now standing Mann by running bim down with a lariat! Bo then stomps the ground, psyching both himself and the audience up. He picks up Mann and sends him running to the ropes. There Reject makes a blind tag. This helps Mann not one bit; Bo raises him high into the air then nearly puts him through the mat with a deadly spinebuster!

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Amidst the celebration over Bo’s impressive tactics, Reject has climbed atop the third rope. The Bronx favorite son flies off his nest with an axe handle smash aimed at Bo’s back. But The Meterosexual Monster whirls around and catches Reject across his arms. 

COLE
Could there be an Erotic Awakening coming up? I feel something awakening deep within my loins!

TK has different plans than Bo and pulls out a key item in their execution, a roll of quarters. While Mann distracts the referee with one of his famous rants, TK leans over the ropes and uppercuts Bo with a fist full of rolled up quarters! Bo timbers over like a massive redwood, and falls to the ground with blood pouring out as if a dam broke.

COLE
Good god!

A recovered and very thankful Reject makes a desperation pin…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

"BULLLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!"[/QUOTE]

"God Of Thunder" powers through the arena. The arena goes dark as the music hits and the entryway lights up yellow, then fills up with yellow smoke. Emerging through the haze, Thunderkid smirks to himself as he makes his way down the aisle.

BUFFER
The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Green Bay, Wisconsin... weighing two hundred, fifty pounds. He represents THE DEADLY ALLIANCE... TTHHHUUUUUUNNDDEEERRRRRKKIIIIIIIIIIDD!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
Controversy still veery fresh in the minds of Bohemoth and his November Reign team-mates. Here's how Thunderkid reacted when we asked for his thoughts, earlier today.

[COLOR=orange][i]OAOAST[/i][/COLOR]

A small square box SWOOPS~ in and settles on the upper right hand side of the picture. In front of the OAOAST HeldDOWN~! backdrop stands Thunderkid, with Melissa casually reading a newspaper. Whistling to himself, TK 'accidentally' bumps into Melissa, giving her a start.

MELISSA
Oh! Heavens!

THUNDERKID
(terrible wooden acting)
Whoops. My bad.

MELISSA
My my my, TK, is that a roll of quarters in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?

THUNDERKID
Actually, it's a roll of quarters. *pulls out the quarters with a cheesy smile*

MELISSA
*jazz hands*

[COLOR=orange][i]HELDDOWN~![/COLOR][/i]

COACH
:D

COLE
That's the worst acting I've seen since my mother last told me she loved me.

Thunderkid stands in the middle of the ring, loosening up, not acting or joking around anymore.

*BbwWbAhmotherfuckerLlIiiBbbEErRrAATtTeeyYyOUUurRrMmmMmMiIInNnDddDd!!*

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The crowd explode as "Liberate" hits and out marches the 2009 Lethal Rumble winner. All business, Bohemoth marches straight to the ring, far from his usual cool, casual self.

BUFFER
And his opponent! From Greenville, South Carolina... weighing two hundred and eighty four pounds. He is "THE METEROSEXUAL MONSTER"... BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - HHHHHEEEEEEEMMMMOOOOOOOOTTHHHHHH!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Bohemoth slides into the ring and the fight begins as Thunderkid tries to get the jump on the bigman's way in!

*DINGDINGDING*

COLE
Thunderkid wasting no time at all, I think he realises the mess he's landed himself in and wants to clean it up as quickly as possible.

TK hammers away on Bohemoth, which isn't enough to keep him down. And once on his feet Bohemoth starts to fight back with some big right hands. Thunderkid is backed up by the punches, but Bo wants him in check and throws TK into a corner before dishing out some more right hands.

COLE
And look at Bohemoth go to work! No concealed coins here, just rock hard fists!

COACH
Rock hard [i]closed[/i] fists!

Whipping Thunderkid across the ring, Bohemoth goes for a charge in the corner. TK sidesteps though and Bo runs himself into the turnbuckles. Off the ropes, TK tries to take advantage as Bohemoth stumbles out. But Bohemoth cuts Thunderkid off with a mighty shoulder tackle! A stunned Thunderkid rolls back to his feet and walks right into a clothesline. Whipped to the ropes, the Green Bay native is then sent into the air with a BAAAAACK bodydrop~!

COLE
Woah! Thunder falling from the sky!

Thunderkid falls against the ropes, reeling from the attack he's under. Bohemoth boots him in the gut and sends him off with another irish whip. This time TK manages to put the brakes on though, booting Bo in the shoulder. Bohemoth is now the one against the ropes and TK takes a run at him. A backdrop sends TK flying again, but this time he lands on the ring apron. And as Bohemoth turns around Thunderkid is waiting to hang his neck across the top rope.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

With Bo reeling, Thunderkid takes the rare trip to the top rope. Waiting for Bohemoth to turn around he then launches in with a Flying Shoulder Block!!

COLE
Wow! Big move from Thunderkid, who knew he could fly like that?

Hook of the leg by TK...

No!

Thunderkid waits for Bohemoth to get up and starts teeing off with some punches. Pinpoint shots, up and down the body, plus a couple to the head. With Bo weakened he then turns and hits the ropes... and runs into a BIG boot to the face!

COLE
Ran right into that one though.

COACH
Come on TK, you're smarter than this big dummy. Regroup.

Unable to do so, TK walks right into a Sidewalk Slam. Leg hooked...

No!

Bohemoth waits for Thunderkid to get back up, then delivers another clothesline, this time sending TK over the top to the floor!

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
There we go, good move. Go outside and regroup. Smart. That's what it is.

COLE
Who are you trying to convince here?

Bohemoth waits in the ring, allowing Thunderkid a little time to get his head sorted out. TK takes the referee's count of 6 before climbing back to the apron. Going to met him, Bohemoth gets caught with a shoulder through the ropes. And another one. Thunderkid then grabs the top rope and throws himself back inside, able to get a sunset flip...

COACH
See! SEE!

No!

Both men back up, Thunderkid goes for a big knockout of a right hand. Bohemoth ducks, then lands one of his own, knocking TK down.

COLE
Things aren't going Thunderkid's way here. That power game of his, not an asset when it comes to facing The Meterosexual Monster.

Whipped into a corner, Thunderkid is blasted with a clothesline. Spit flies and Thunderkid looks winded. Scooped up over the shoulder by Bohemoth his situation doesn't improve any as the bigman runs him into the middle of the ring and delivers a big Running Powerslam! Cover...

No!

Bohemoth picks TK back up, but gets caught with a rabbit punch. And as he doubles over, a European uppercut. Thunderkid follows after Bohemoth, delivering a couple of boots to the gut. He then throws Bohemoth face-first into the top turnbuckle, exposing the kidneys for some free shots.

COACH
Thunderkid can do it all Cole. He's one of the hardest hitters in the OAOAST. And if you think he can't throw Bohemoth around, that he's not strong enough, you're counting my man down way too early.

COLE
I'm not doubting Thunderkid's strength. But it certainly hasn't come into play yet tonight.

COACH
Well, maybe he's pacing himself.

COLE
Gee, you're full of great observations tonight.

COACH
Why, thank you.

After dishing out all the shots he can muster, TK takes a quick breather. He then goes to whip Bohemoth out of the corner, but gets reversed. Hitting the turnbuckles instead, Thunderkid staggers out and is lifted into a fireman's carry. A couple of elbows get TK free and he slips down the back, into a waistlock. Bo blocks a German suplex... and again. And then, he elbows his way out. Bohemoth whips TK to the ropes and tries to connect with another big boot. Reading the move this time Thunderkid ducks the boot and hooks the leg. Bohemoth is left off balance and thrown back with a back suplex, which TK bridges with...

No!

COACH
And to think, you were doubting Thunderkid's strength.

COLE
I wasn't, I just said tha...

COACH
You'll never doubt him again, that's for sure. Boy do you look dumb now!

COLE
Are... are your headphones not working? Can you not hear me properly, is that it?

Picking Bohemoth back up, Thunderkid summons some more of his strength and hits a T-Bone Suplex! Cover by TK...

NO!

Thunderkid lines Bohemoth up, a steely look in his eyes. He charges, looking for a clothesline. Bohemoth is ready though and NAILS Thunderkid with a body-shaking SPEAR!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
OH~! Do you think Thunderkid is a big Aaron Rodgers fan?

Bohemoth jumps back to his feet and looks out at the crowd. And they respond.

Thumbs Up. 

THUMBS DOWN~!

COLE
Here we go!

Dragging Thunderkid to his feet, Bohemoth scoops him up for the Erotic Awakening. But Thunderkid kicks his feet like a madman and forces his away over the back. Bohemoth turns around and nails a right hand. But TK fires back. Right hand from Bo. Right hand from TK. Bohemoth lands another right, but then Thunderkid jabs him in the eyes!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

With Bohemoth momentarily blinded Thunderkid then hits the ropes and delivers the BICYCLE KICK~!

COLE
After the poke to the eye, not like this, surely!

KICKOUT!

COLE
Wow, kickout by Bohemoth. Almost another injustice there.

Thunderkid quickly picks Bohemoth back up and sets him for the Thunderbolt DDT. However, lifting Bohemoth up for it proves to be a problem. Bohemoth blocks the move twice, before countering with a vertical suplex.

COLE
Strength or no strength, I'm not sure Thunderkid should be relying on that Thunderbolt DDT to win this match.

Holding his back as he gets back up Thunderkid is forced to duck as Bohemoth heads towards him with a clothesline. After narrowly avoiding one collision, he doesn't fare so well with the second, Bohemoth coming back off the ropes with a YAKUZA KICK~!

KICKOUT!

COLE
Only two again!

COACH
TK, you're starting to look a little [i]"dirty"[/i], wink. Maybe it's time to [i]"do some laundry"[/i], wink wink.

COLE
You realise you're actually [i]saying[/i] wink wink, right? At least give yourself that much dignity.

As Thunderkid starts to pick himself up, he starts to adjust his tights, which gives everyone a few suspicions. Including Bohemoth, who snatches TK by the arm. Thunderkid responds with a left hand, sucker punching Bohemoth. Forgetting about his tights Thunderkid then tries an irish whip. After a reversal and a couple of counter-reversals, it's Bohemoth who finally gets the whip, throwing Thunderkid into the turnbuckles. Bohemoth then comes charging... right into a boot to the jaw!

COLE
Oh, Bohemoth got caught coming in!

Bohemoth staggers back and gets tripped by Thunderkid, who stacks Bo up AND PUTS HIS FEET ON THE ROPES!!

COLE
WAIT A MINUTE! THE FEET!

3!!!!!

COACH
YES~!

COLE
You've gotta be kidding me!

*DINGDINGDING!*

Thunderkid leaps off the ropes and rolls straight out of the ring, as Bohemoth sits up and looks around bemused.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match... TTHHHUUUNNDDEEERRRKKIIIIDD!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
I don't believe it, Thunderkid just STOLE ONE!

Eyes widening, Bohemoth glances to the referee who is raising Thunderkid's hand in victory and jumps to his feet. Thunderkid starts to back up the aisle a little quicker and the referee decides that's the safest route as well, as Bohemoth curses to himself and lashes out in the ring. Hands on hips, he looks around and shakes his head in frustration.

COLE
That's twice that Thunderkid has screwed Bohemoth out of victories. And this one may be even more of a sickener than November Reign.

Bohemoth continues to brood over his tainted loss as he leaves the ring. A couple of fans hold out their hands to Bo, but he's too caught up in his frustration to respond and curses out loud at what happened.

Sign in to follow this