TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

SYN: Hot Newz, Tag Title Match & Squash

Figured it'd be easier to lump everything in one post.

Hot Newz

[color="#FF0000"][b]HOT NEWZ[/b][/color] this week: the upcoming OAOAST New Year’s Spectacular and Anderson Cup, with the announcement All the Queen’s Men (Last Kings of Scotland & Mardi Gras Hellfire Club) and the Heavenly Rockers have joined the Orange County Cobras, LDC Moneygang and a mystery team in next year’s cup. The final two spots and finalized pairings to be revealed at the NYS.

Tag Title Match/Deuce & Jumbo squash (all ties in together)

[b][color="blue"][b]ONE & ONLY QUOTE OF THE WEEK[/b][/color]

[quote=Maya Duncan-Blanchard, OAOAST HeldDOWN~!, December 20, 2009]Compared to Molly or Mom your chest might as well be pavement at Daytona.[/quote]

***One & Only World Tag Team Championship: Team Heyross © d. Los Diablos de Fuego***[/b]

6 minutes of nonstop action saw the champs retain after hitting the Super Rocker Dropper on Mariachi. After the bout Tony Brannigan conducted a podium interview with Team Heyross. Brannigan mentioned the Can-Am Assassins were forced to back out of the upcoming tag title match at WDW Seasons Beatings due to a knee injury Ken Pantera suffered at the hand of the LDC Moneygang last week on HeldDOWN~! It was also noted WDW event organizers and OAOAST officials agreed to name a replacement team, but before the announcement could be made the LDC Moneygang arrived on the set. 

Spencer Reiger: “Spoiler alert, boys and girls. So if you don’t want to know who the replacement team is until Brannigan officially announces it, I suggest you cover your ears and mute your televisions. Now that you’ve done that, allow me to let the cat out of the bag. It’s us! That’s right. We’re the second ranked team in the tag division, and with the very unfortunate news of Ken's injury, that shoots us up to the top spot! So do us a favor and shine those belts real nice for us. We‘ll pick them up at Seasons Beatings.”

The LDC Moneygang’s jaws dropped when Brannigan revealed [b]Deuce Deuce Bigelow and Jumbo[/b] were getting the title shot at Seasons Beatings, not them. 

Brannigan: “It’s a WDW event and they competed in WDW. Although I was informed you, [b]Spencer Reiger, will be in action at Seasons Beatings against Felix Strutter in a special challenge match![/b]” 

Reiger: “Tell Josie she’s out of her mind. I’m not wrestling at a WDW event. Their fans are animals!” 

The interview concluded with Team Heyross never saying a word and directly to our next match. 

[b]***Deuce Deuce Bigelow & Jumbo Vs. Los Conquistadors***[/b]

How do you spell victory? S-Q-U-A-S-H. Funky Cold Medina followed by the XL Splash too much for the voodoo practitioners to handle.

[b][color="#FF8C00"]The road to[/color] [color="#808000"]AngleMania[/color] [color="#FF8C00"]begins.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]ANGLEPALOOZA[/color]

[color="#FF8C00"]Live from New York
Sunday night, January 31
Only on Pay-Per-View[/color][/b]

Sign in to follow this