TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

5th annual OAOAST New Year's Spectacular

TV 14

L, V

PRESENTED IN HD

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

oao2.jpg

THE OAOAST...WHAT THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD IS READING~!

THE VOICE~!

Tonight the OAOAST rings in the New Year in SPECTACULAR fashion.

So you think you can dance?

Team Heyross, the Can-Am Assassins and LDC Moneygang put their skills to the test in a 3 Way Dance for the One & Only World Tag Team Championship.

The day the music died...again.

Panic! At the Disco explode as Vinny Valentine takes on Biff Atlas.

Leon Rodez seeks the fast track back to the World Heavyweight Championship when he and Alix Maria Spezia do battle over the United States Title.

Sparks will fly when Morgan Nerdly and Holly collide in a no disqualification match for the Women‘s Title.

Plus, Landon Maddix squares off against Baron Windels.

All that and much more, next on…

THE NEW YEAR’S SPECTACULAR

"I Love it Loud" by KISS plays as we pan around the sold out crowd packed inside the Hersheypark Arena.

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

B O O M ~!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

OAOAST

LIVE!

Hershey, PA

Over at Sofa Central, both Cole and Coach are decked out in tuxedos.

COLE

Happy new year! From the chocolate capital of the world, Hershey, Pennsylvania, welcome to the 5th annual OAOAST New Year's Spectacular! Michael Cole and Da Coach ringside at Sofa Central. We are 4 weeks away from officially kicking off the road to AngleMania with ANGLEPALOOZA live exclusively on pay-per-view, Sunday night, January 31st. But what a card we have for you tonight, ladies and gentlemen.

COACH

Well happy new year to you too, you inconsiderate jerk! Time sure flies when you're having fun, but goes slow working with you every week.

COLE

I can see 2010 won't be any different than years past. Why don't you tell the nice folks at home about the card tonight?

COACH

Yes, master.

COLE

:rolleyes:

COACH

We've got 3 championship matches, a bout featuring former tag partners. Heck, the way you and me have started 2010, maybe we ought to thrown down ourselves.

Cole drops to his knees.

COACH

I said THROW down, not go down.

COLE

:(

BUFFER

OAOAST Marks, the opening contest of the 2010 New Year’s Spectacular is a 3 WAY DANCE for the ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!

8ee2799c.jpg

“The World is Mine” by David Guetta plays as the LDCMG scroll down the ramp flanked by green and gold spotlights.

BUFFER

Introducing the first of two challengers, accompanied by LORELEI DECENZO and representing THE ENTERPRISE… total combine weight of 430 pounds, COLIN MAGUIRE, JR. and SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

And here come the men obsessed with dethroning Team Heyross, Coach.

COACH

CMJ and Spencer aren’t obsessed, you idiot, they have goals. Two of them are to defeat Team Heyross and become tag team champions, which they can accomplish tonight.

“Tom Sawyer” by Rush cues and the Can-Am Assassins head to the ring.

BUFFER

The other challengers in this bout combine to weigh 488 pounds… “AFTER HOURS” FELIX STRUTTER, KEN PANTERA… THE CAN-AM AAAASSSSAAAASSSSSINNNNSSSS!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

We need to keep an eye out here, as this one could get underway before the champs even arrive. Tensions between these two teams have been high going back prior to November Reign.

The LDCMG and CAA eyeball each other as “Shine” by Collective Soul blasts through the speakers.

BUFFER

And now, the REIGNING and DEFENDING tag team champions of the WOOOOOORLD… CHARLIE MOSS, QUENTIN BENJAMIN... TEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Team Heyross pose as red, white and blue pyro blast in the background.

COACH

Get a good look at Team Heyross, folks, because that’s the last time you’re gonna see them with the titles around their waists.

COLE

:rolleyes:

* DINGDINGDING *

The bell sounds, but Spencer Reiger is in no hurry to get the action underway. Instead he attempts to cut a deal with Felix Strutter in which they’d partner against Quentin Benjamin. Strutter thinks it over and nods, smiling wryly. But Reiger gets double crossed and is beat down by Strutter and Benjamin!

LORELEI

:angry:

Double backdrop on Reiger is followed by a double hip toss on CMJ, who entered to aid his partner. Pantera and Moss even get in on the act, as Pantera, knee taped and all, delivers an atomic drop (using the good leg!) that sends CMJ into a dropkick from Moss. CMJ falls out to the floor while Reiger becomes the victim of a double suplex!

Benjamin makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Strutter jerks Benjamin off and makes a cover of his own.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Benjamin returns the favor and the two come to blows.

COACH

What a hothead that Quentin Benjamin is, Cole.

COLE

Felix is the one who started everything. Besides, a pinned there would’ve benefited the Can-Am Assassins since this is under elimination rules. Or does Strutter want his team to receive all the glory by eliminating Team Heyross and the LDC Moneygang?

Knee to the gut doubles Benjamin over, but he reverses a whip to execute a hip… NO, Strutter counters with a DOUBLE-ARM DDT!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY REIGER!

COLE

As previously mentioned, the LDC Moneygang are obsessed with Team Heyross. So it’s no surprise that Spencer Reiger broke up the pin there.

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Reiger introduces Strutter to the boot of CMJ and tags out. A series of Irish uppercuts follow, but Strutter ducks a back elbow and scores with a ROUNDHOUSE KICK!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Moss, the new legal man for his team, surprises Strutter with an OKLAHOMA ROLL!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Release overhand belly-to-belly plants Strutter flat on his back, just as Moss is after CMJ executes THE HARVARDPLEX!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY BENJAMIN!

Pantera receives the tag and clotheslines Moss and CMJ simultaneously. CMJ staggers to his feet and into a fall away slam, but that’s not the worst of it. Pantera gorilla presses Moss and slams him down onto CMJ! Moss rolls away in pain and Pantera goes right to work on the leg of CMJ.

COACH

We got some payback going on here, Cole. Remember it was because of CMJ that Ken Pantera was unable to go at Seasons Beatings. I guess time doesn’t heal all wounds.

CMJ begs off in the corner but Pantera has none of it, pointing to his knee before unloading on the Irish Golden Boy. Reiger comes in to lend a hand, but Pantera ducks a double clothesline and places both LDCMG members in a BEARHUG!

* SMACK *

The hold is broken after Moss SUPERKICKS Pantera!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY STRUTTER!

Benjamin joins the fray and knocks Strutter outside with a spinning wheel kick! Then he and Moss serve Pantera a DOUBLE FLAPJACK!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

The LDCMG tag and Reiger dives on Pantera.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Double cover by Moss and Reiger.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Pantera kicks out again, and with authority.

COLE

It’s gonna take more than that to keep the strongman down.

Moss and Reiger attempt a double suplex, but Pantera blocks it and takes them both over himself. The CAA make the exchange and Strutter covers Moss.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Strutter covers Reiger.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Strutter whips Moss to the buckle and charges in, but Moss catches him with an STO BACKBREAKER! VADER BOMB follows and so too does the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

FOOT ON THE ROPES!

Team Heyross prep Strutter for THE SUPER ROCKER DROPPER following a tag, but Moss is nearly taken over in a victory roll. He maintains a vertical base and WHEELBARROWS Strutter in the air so Benjamin can deliver a TOP ROPE BULLDOG!!!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY PANTERA!

Moss takes exception and lets Pantera know violently. They brawl outside while CMJ tags in and school boy’s Benjamin!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Benjamin blocks an Irish uppercut and takes CMJ down in a backslide.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Benjamin sets CMJ for THE ORANGE CRUSH, but Strutter wraps him up from behind!

The count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO, BENJAMIN ROLLS THROUGH!

COACH

He’s got the tights!

COLE

He does not.

The count.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

BENJAMIN stumbles forward into the arms of CMJ and THE STUN GUN!

COACH

Cambridge Curse!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

NO, KICKOUT!!

Benjamin puts up a fight as CMJ attempts his patent IRISH SUPLEX, resulting in a series of reversals until CMJ yanks Benjamin off his feet and SLINGSHOTS him towards the LDCMG corner where Reiger delivers a TOP ROPE INVERTED BULLDOG!!

COLE

Top rope New York Knockout!

CMJ covers as Reiger knocks Moss off the apron.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

COLE/COACH

:o

BUFFER

Team Heyross have been ELIMINATED!

The LDCMG celebrate like they just won the championship. Meanwhile, the stage is swarmed by every full-time tag team on the roster (heels and faces on opposite sides), all of whom out to observe the historic moment: the end of the longest tag title reign in OAOAST history.

Team Heyross receive a standing ovation from the fans and their peers (well, the faces only) as they make the long walk up the ramp, only to be heckled by THE HEAVENLY ROCKERS.

COLE

Is that really necessary?

COACH

Hey, Team Heyross are highly paid athletes, they ought to be able to handle good natured ribbing.

Team Heyross ignored the verbal jabs and disappear backstage.

COLE

It’s the end of an era, but we’ll soon witness the birth of another.

COACH

You, me, the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home. Plus every tag team in the OAOAST. Nobody’s left the stage, Cole.

COLE

They’re just as interested in the outcome like the rest of us.

As the LDCMG continue their celebration, Pantera sneaks up and delivers a DOUBLE COCONUT!

COACH

CMJ and Spencer got caught napping, Cole.

Pantera whips CMJ hard out of the corner towards Strutter who catches him with a SLEEPERHOLD DROP!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Strutter rams CMJ into the buckle and tags Pantera. Corner shoulder thrusts follow, and then a gut wrench suplex.

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Pantera sets CMJ for a RUNNING POWERSLAM, but CMJ slips out and CLIPS the leg!

COACH

It was only a matter of time before somebody went after the leg, Cole.

COLE

The very one CMJ took out some weeks back.

CMJ’s attempt to bash Pantera’s leg against the ring post backfires as he’s the one who meets the cold steel!

COACH

Credit the lower body strength of Ken Pantera there, Cole. A normal man wouldn’t be able to escape like he did.

Reiger gets the tag and applies a single-leg crab on Pantera. Asked whether he wants to submit, Pantera replies, “GAA!”

COACH

Is that a yes?

COLE

I’m gonna say no.

Reiger baits Strutter inside and the LDCMG make an illegal switch, with CMJ reapplying the single-leg crab.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Unable to pickup the submission, CMJ tags Reiger, who performs a SLINGSHOT DOUBLE STOMP on the outstretch leg of Pantera. The focus remains on the leg as Reiger delivers a series of measured knee drops.

“LET’S GO KEN!”

“LET’S GO KEN!”

“LET’S GO KEN!”

COACH

Let’s go Ken? Are you kidding me?

COLE

Obviously the people view the Can-Am Assassins as the lesser of two evils.

COACH

Yeah, but they’re still evil. Just because the people are behind them right now doesn’t mean Felix and Ken are gonna start kissing babies and helping old ladies across the street anytime soon.

Reiger attempts a figure-4 and gets shoved out through the ropes by Pantera. But as the old saying goes, if at first you don’t succeed try, try again. Reiger does and locks on THE FIGURE-4 LEGLOCK!

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Reiger and CMJ lock hands for additional leverage.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Pantera sits up after nearly getting himself pinned.

REIGER

Give it up, you jacked up Chia Pet!

That remark gets the attention of Pantera. Fueled by rage Pantera OVERTURNS the Figure-4!

In tremendous pain, Reiger reaches for the tag, which CMJ accepts. And with Pantera in perfect position, CMJ slaps on THE ANACONDA CHOKE!

COLE

They’ve got the Boston Strangler and Figure-4 locked on simultaneously!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

CMJ and Reiger both release their holds before the count of 5.

COACH

If the Can-Am Assassins win the titles, this is the moment we’ll all look back on. CMJ had the Boston Strangler applied, but in turning Pantera over he also reversed the inverted Figure-4 on Reiger. Basically an illegal double-team.

CMJ drags Pantera away from the ropes to reapply the Boston Stranger, but gets rolled up in a SMALL PACKAGE!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

CMJ charges ahead and into a POWERSLAM, but Pantera crashes down on his bad leg and is unable to capitalize.

COLE

Speaking of bad breaks, the Can-Am Assassins may have won it right there had Pantera been able to make the cover.

A race ensues to see who can make the tag first. And it’s the LDCMG, followed closely by the CAA.

Reiger gets the worse end of an exchange, and then is whipped in for a BAAAAAACK body drop. Reiger pleads for mercy but is shown none. Strutter backs him into the corner.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!

Strutter brings Reiger out of the corner with a NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Strutter moves and CMJ drops the elbow on his partner! The referee tries to restore order as Pantera comes in to take care of CMJ, and all 3 fall out to the floor. Inside, Strutter is ready to give Reiger his ANGEL WINGS, but the devil in high heels (Lorelei) sneaks in and delivers a LOW BLOW!

COLE

Lorelei DeCenzo, damn you!

REIGER COUNTER follows and the cover. The referee slides back in while CMJ holds onto Pantera.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

MARV & MEL

:huh:

“The World is Mine” by David Guetta cues as Lorelei embraces Reiger.

BUFFER

The winners of the match and your NEW One & Only World tag team champions… COLIN MAGUIRE, JR., SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The referee awards Lorelei the tag titles, which she presents to the new champions who plant big wet ones on.

COACH

Finally tag champions we can be proud of, Cole.

COLE

Speak for yourself. I can’t believe they’re proud of how they won the titles.

COACH

Somebody’s gotta win and lose. Unfortunately for the Can-Am Assassins, they lost.

COLE

What a start to this New Year’s Spectacular. Everyone in the OAOAST Galaxy stick around, more action is yet to come.

The road to AngleMania begins.

ANGLEPALOOZA

Live from New York

Sunday night, January 31

Only on Pay-Per-View

Our scene is a Victorian style den inside a plush house of the same architecture theme. Wearing a double breasted suit and sitting within a comfortable read leather chair is Christian Wright.

WRIGHT

I begin this calendar year in a position most divergent from the one I began with the year prior. Nay, my lot at the incipence of 2009 was a most dreadful mire to be submerged into. It was as though I were a flagellated vessel foundered in the most unbefitting of oceans to a man with my indubitle acumen in the departments of physicality and mental strength. In the fickle feeble minds of the OAOAST staunch habitué, I was but a man forgotten, frozen in the sands of time. And yet the fates of the heavens took pity on my wayward journey and set me assail to an island of marked sublimity! In a mere matter of Christian calendar months, I underwent a radical transformation, shedding the shackles of human limitations, slaying the coating of failure I had been a hostage to, and being reborn as a God Child! Though their exist a trivial rebellion of misanthropist nonbelievers, modern 21st century man has conceded his subjugation to the higher power that is Christian Wright! As I take my distinguished athletic record into 2010, I turn pitying eyes to those who’s heart of hearts earnestly believed a God Child could be vanquished. Chris Stevens, Dr.Pigley, Shayne Brave….plebeians no more significant than an ant to a prideful lion! As we inaugurated 2010, I beseech you, dear fellows, find yourself to see me as your God Child as I commit myself to thine victory and thine glory. I shan’t render you disappointed.

b3024b29.jpg

The view focus on our legendary ring announcer, Michael Buffer, who stands illuminated by a white spotlight as the rest of the arena is dimmed.

BUFFER

The following is a women’s title match conducted under anything goes rules…

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

Now I’m that BITCH!

Now I’m that BITCH!

Now I’m that BITCH!

Now I’m that BITCH!

The video screens flare up with images of The Angel of Death at her meanest and most vulgar moments. Another Body Murdered kicks in, its aggressive power providing accompaniment to Holly as she appears on stage. The Punk Bitch is dressed more conservatively than usual forgoing her plaid skirt for black work out pants, and her fishnet/bra combo for a long sleeved t-shirt with The Heavenly Rocker's logo etched on the front.

COLE

A different look for Holly heading into this title match?

COACH

It’s a strategic look, the pants and the t-shirt provide a thin layer of protection against Morgan.

Holly throws her fists into the air, a defiant stance against the barrage of jeers she’s struck by. That fists remains held high, as The Angel Of Death, glides down the entrance.

BUFFER

Introducing the challenger, from Sin City, Nevada, she is a former Women's Champion, she is the Angel Of Death….HOOLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!

COLE

Holly, acting as an agent of Josie, has made many deplorable comments about Morgan, and I think she’s going to need a lot more than pants and a long sleeve shirt to protect her from the Tiny Terror of Edmonton.

Upon reaching the ring, Holly warms herself for the epic showdown by bouncing back and forth on her combat boots. Her face holds a frown of disdain for the opponent that’s soon to come.

The powerful symbols that mark the opening of

ring out into the night. The audience rises to their feet, eagerly awaiting the dangerous girl soon to arrive.

GO!

To un-explain the unforgivable,

Drain all the blood and give the kids a show.

By streetlight this dark night,

A séance down below.

There are things that I have done,

You never should ever know!

And without you is how I disappear,

And live my life alone forever now.

And without you is how I disappear,

And live my life alone forever now.

Bolts of electricity bomb both the faces' side of the stage and the heels' as well. The video screens in the arena display image of flickering electricity as blue lights shroud the venue. A final bolt of electricity rains down onto both’s stages. Through the leftover smoke on the face stage, comes the youthful champion Morgan Nerdly. Her belt lies around her thin waist, and her tiny frame is coverd by a pinsripped booty short romper. Morgan chews on hair in a bit of a nervous fit. Even though more than a few people cheer her, Morgan still regards the crowd with fear and protective hostility.

BUFFER

From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada... she THE OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPION!! Prepare for SHOCK and awe from MMMOOOOOOORRRRRGGAAAAAAANN... NNEEEERRRRRDDLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!

COLE

Morgan has been put through so much by Josie Baker and her chosen champion Holly. But her tonight carries a chance for revenge for the Tiny Terror of Edmonton.

Can you hear me cry out to you?

Words I thought I'd choke on figure out.

I'm really not so with you anymore.

I'm just a ghost,

So I can't hurt you anymore,

So I can't hurt you anymore.

And now, you wanna see how far down I can sink?

Let me go, fuck!

So, you can, well now so, you can

I'm so far away from you.

Well now so, you can.

Morgan steps through the ring ropes, only to find Holly waiting for her, A long staredown, filled with bile and hatred, occurs between the two gorgeous performers. Morgan remains silent and stoic, while her foe is animated and boisterous in her insults.

DING DING DING

The bell turns Morgan into a lion unleashed upon a field of lambs; she slaps Holly across the face!

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!”

As joyful as the crowd is, Holly is completely enraged. Thus she swings a wild fist at her foe. But the tiny Nerdly ducks the attack, and promptly spears Holly to the ground. Anger overcomes Morgan and with blind fury does she assail Holly with punches. The Angel Of Death can only stand so much brutality, before she shoves Morgan away and retreats to the outside. Morgan quickly follows her to the ring floor. However, she lets Holly squirm on the blue ring mats while she begins digging beneath the ring apron. Her eyes light up with the glow of a radiant star when she pulls out a hockey stick!

COLE

The Hershey Bears of the AHL play here, and it could be time for a slap shot.

The moment Holly gets to her feet, is the exact moment, Morgan wacks her upside the head with the blade of the stick!

“OOOHHHHHHHHHH!”

Amazingly, Holly fails to fall down. Instead she staggers around, eyes blurred, head aching. She’s soon taken off her combat boots by Morgan throwing her head first into the guardrail.

COLE

I think Holly thought because Morgan is so little, she’d be able to come out here and bully her. But Morgan is as tough and as dangerous as any man in the OAOAST.

Holly begins crawling away, reconsidering her drive to become women’s champion. Unfortunately for her, her escape route is blocked off by a trash can wielding Morgan. The vengeful Nerdly girl holds the weapon high into the skies, preparing to dent Holly’s skull with it. But, she delays too long on the strike and Holly is able to slug her in the stomach! The trash can rolls away as it falls from Morgan’s hands. Now Holly is able to grab onto her thick strands of blond hair and attempt to throw her into the steel stairs. But an attempt is all it is; Morgan wrestles her hair free of Holly and then chucks the angel of death into the ring posts.

COACH

Not the face, not the face!

While Holly staggers in a half blind stupor, Morgan trots up the ring steps. She takes one remorseful look at Holly, before steeling her face in determination. Next she flips backwards, coming down on Holly’s thin body with a moonsault! The fans around the area, applaud and cheer at the carnage occurring in front of them. Morgan is first to her feet, looking sorry for what she has done. But that pity quickly gives way to blood lust, as she fetches a chair from beneath the ring. Panicked, and rightly so, Holly expends her energy crawling back into the ring.

COLE

I can’t tell if Morgan is enjoying this or hating this.

COACH

I can tell which one Holly is.

Holly is pulling herself up with the aid of leaning against the turnbuckles. Her weary facial features put on a look of shock once her eyes see Morgan running with chair in front of her body at her. Holly calls back all her strength and immediately dives out the way. Unable to halt her charge, Morgan crashes chair first into ring posts. Holly is eager to take advantage of this moment’s weakness. However, her attempts to get a hold of Morgan are blocked when the little lady elbows her away. With Holly momentarily incapacitated, Morgan lifts herself onto the third rope. She then flies through the air with a cross body block. But unfortunately for her Holly swings a chair against her stomach! Morgan screams in a pain that only grows worse when Holly slams the chair against her knee.

COACH

We know Holly is enjoying this!

COLE

The sick and sadistic Punk Bitch, as she calls herself, could be looking to end Morgan’s career, not just her title run.

After two more chair shots fall onto Morgan’s knee, Holly discards the weapon and makes a very casual cover. Referee Charles Robinson makes the call….

ONE!

TWO!

But Morgan fights through the pin. Displeased with that kickout, Holly buries her boot into Morgan’s neck. Morgan squeaks and wails in pure agony, as her opponent grinds the rough bottom of her boot into her neck.

COLE

This is too much!

With a sharp smile twisting across her face, Holly leaves Morgan be and exits the ring. The Nerdly girl tries to get to her feet, using the ring ropes as Holly digs beneath the apron. The Punk Bitch manages to come up with a framed poster of Zack Malibu, and her smile grows all the wider. Laughing to herself, she rushes towards Morgan’s location. There she inflicts indescrible pain by smashing the poster over Morgan’s head. The champion falls back to the center of the ring, struggling to remain in a conscious world. Holly scampers back into the ring, and with an order to “count, jackass” she pins Morgan….

ONE!

TWO!

Morgan kicksout!

Holly rips Morgan off the canvas by her golden hair, and marches the petite Nerdly girl to the corner. There, Holly throws her face into the turnbuckles. Clapping for herself, she steps towards the center of the ring. She then abruptly pulls a 180 and dashes at Morgan. But Tiny Terror terrorizes her with a spear attempt! Holly leap frogs the hold, narrowly avoiding distaster. Morgan hurries to her feet, trying to catch Holly from behind. But The Angel Of Death is a step quicker and cracks her skull with a roundhouse kick! Morgan falls back to the canvas, her face gone blank. Holly then hooks the legs for a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Morgan again finds the strength to kickout.

COLE

I think Holly is getting closer and closer to winning this title bout with each passing minute.

Holly brings Morgan to her feet, and then roughly shoves her into the corner. With the smile of a school yard bully, Holly proceeds to rain down right hands upon Morgan’s face.

COACH

Not the face not the face!

Apparently hearing Coach’s calls, Holly switches to simply choking the life from her foe.

“That better?” the violent redhead calls back to Coach.

COACH

Much better, thank you.

Holly rips away her hands from Morgan to admire her handiwork. She delights in seeing the Nerdly girl cough and gag as though someone had raked a knife across her neck. With Morgan barely in a condition to even set up, Holly freely leaves the ring. Once again her travels take beneath the apron, and her treasure this time is a table.

COLE

A table! What could Holly plan to do with that?

COACH

Serve us New Year’s dinner. What the hell do you think she’s gonna do with a table?

As Holly sets up the table, Morgan begins a slow and painful rise to her feet. Once the table is properly positioned, Holly returns to the apron and batters her with punches. These blows weaken Morgan enough that Holly encounters zero resistance in hooking her into a front facelock.

COACH

Now you can see what she’s gonna do with the table.

Holly starts to lift Morgan up off the canvas, thoroughly enjoying the pain that’s soon to come. But Morgan is blessed with a sudden surge of luck and begins throwing furious and fast punches. The shots land with so much force and accuracy, that Holly’s hold is broken and she’s forced to make a hasty retreat to recover. Morgan has little intention of providing her those needed moments. The tiniest of the Nerdlies runs the length of the ring. She departs with great momentum and spears Holly down to the blue mats! Fury burning over her face, she peels Holly from the ground. Her eyes catch the glimmer of the steel steps, and within mere seconds Holly is flung into them.

COLE

Morgan is starting to work her way back into this match. Could we be seeing a reversal of fortunes?

Morgan begins chewing on her hair , nervously gazing at the frightening world around her. Hurried by her frenzied mind, Morgan goes all the way beneath the apron. The crowd pops as she slithers out with a sledgehammer!

COACH

Woah!

Mumbling to herself, Morgan stomps towards her fallen foe. As Holly begins to attempt a rise to her feet, Morgan shoves the deadly weapon into her stomach! Holly shrieks her misery, finding it hard to stand after such a powerful blow. The Punk Bitch slides back into the ring, where she lies prone on the mat and grimacing in pain. Left to her own devices, Morgan discards the sledgehammer to seek even deadlier tools beneath the ring.

COACH

A sledgehammer isn’t enough? Unless they got Molotov Cocktails hidden under there, you ain’t gonna find much badder than a sledgehammer.

Morgan begins launching various tools of destruction into the ring. First comes a water cooler. Then comes a trashcan. Next is a crowbar. A bag of pucks follows. The finale is an electric switchboard.

COACH

What do they got a Sports Authority beneath the ring? Who puts that crap there? Is there some little dude being paid to put a bag of hockey pucks beneath the ring?

Morgan enters the ring to find Holly back on her feet, but in a wounded condition. This is fine for Morgan who attires Holly’s upperbody in the trash can. The Punk Bitch stumbles aimlessly and fearful over what’s to come. Her fears are well founded, as Morgan grabs hold of the bag of pucks and smashes them against the trash can! As the echo of the clanging metal fills the air, Holly falls over to the canvas. Screaming in pain, Holly yanks her head out the crash can to see a world blurry and quickly dimming.

COACH

Naw! Naw! Hell Naw! How that little girl gonna lift a bag of pucks that weigh more than her, and swing that shit like “Casey At Bat”? Yet a fly balla like me can’t even get the ups to dunk on whiteboys during pickup basketball. That ain’t fair, God! You done a nigga wrong!

Morgan sighs heavily, mentally exhausted from her rampage. She lays down across Holly for what she hopes will be a match winning pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Holly brings her shoulders off the canavs, drawing surprised gasps from the Hershey audience. Morgan barely reacts to the missed pinfall. Instead she moves like a robot, coldly marching to the corner. She elevates herself onto the top rope and in turn the audience murmurs with anticipation. Morgan then channels her love, Leon Rodez, with a majestic 450 splash. But the beauty does not translate to the landing; Holly moves out the way and poor Morgan crashes into the canvas. Her hands immediately find her knees, the body part taking the worst of the impact.

COLE

I think most of the OAOAST Marks thought that could lead to a pinfall, but Holly surprised us all.

COACH

She’s a tough girl. You don’t get a nickname The Angel Of Death without being able to shut shit down.

Snarling her fury, Holly rips Morgan off the ring mats. She tangles Morgan inside a front facelock, and then hooks onto her bare legs. A moment later, Holly is twisting to her side, and driving Morgan into the canvas with a twisting fisherman’s suplex.

COLE

That used to be called the Rodeo Driver, now its known as The Mirage, named after the Vegas hotel of the same name.

Robinson drops to his knees to count the pinfall that results from The Mirage.

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout by Morgan elicits an outraged call of distress from Holly. She puts her overflowing anger to good use, by throwing a barrage of punches into Morgan’s face. The referee pleads with her to avoid closed fists. It’s a request Holly oddly agrees to. But her capitulation is only because of her desire to climb the turnbuckles. Once perched at the highest point of the ring she performs the throat slashing gesture to numerous boos. But, Holly’s showboating costs her dearly, as Morgan is able to recover and get to her feet. Holly hasn’t a moment to react before a dropkick to the ropes crotches her. Dazed and injured, Holly teeters on the brink of falling from her mount. But Morgan keeps her aloft as she makes her own ascent to the top rope. A front facelock engulfs Holly, and within moments she’s being brought down to the canvas with a top rope ddt. The crowd marvels at the dangerous move, as Holly immediately begins clutching her sore skull.

COLE

That top rope ddt could’ve snapped Holly’s neck into pieces!

Holly’s fresh wounds paralyze her for the moment. This works to Morgan’s advantage as she’s able to gather up a steel chair. The fans voices rise with excitement over whatever wicked manuveur Morgan has planned. Their cheers grow all the louder, as Holly begins a slow rise from the canvas. Morgan quickly loses her patience, and when Holly’s only halfway up she slams the steel chair into the side of her head. Such a powerful blows throws Holly through the middle rope and dumps her onto the ringside mats. There she curses in pain and disgust, barely able to stomach the agony that rips through her. Problematically, her troubles mount higher and higher as Morgan exits the ring.

COACH

Holly’s just laying low, playing possum out there.

COLE

Playing possum? She looks like roadkill possum after that chair shot!

Morgan scoops up Holly by her t-shirt, and carefully places her onto the nearby table. The fans are abuzz, eager to see table assisted carnage. They watch from the edges of their seat, as Morgan begins a climb onto the ring apron. Their cheers grow even louder when Morgan takes position on the top turnbuckle.

COLE

She wouldn’t!

COACH

She wouldn’t? This girl has proven she’ll do almost anything

Expression escapes Morgan as she stares blankly down at her prone foe. Without any sense of remorse or concern for own safety, Morgan departs the turnbuckle with a swanton bomb! He tiny body crashes into Holly with enough force to split the table in two! The fans explode at the chaos and brutality Morgan has brought to the contest.

COLE

Swanton bomb through the table! You’re right Morgan will do anything!

The recipient of a loud ovation, Morgan appears nervous and frightened at the crowd’s show of appreciation. She tries to calm her nerves by chewing on her hair, as she deposits Holly back into the ring. Grimacing from the painful after effects of her swanton, Morgan follows Holly back into the ring. Inside the squared circle, the exhausted champion attempts a pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

Holly amazingly kicksout! That seems to have sapped her strength, and she’s powerless to stop Morgan from gathering a chair from the ring apron. Morgan hastily opens the chair and sets it within inches of Holly. The Punk Bitch’s grey eyes widen at the sight of it. Horrified, she battles past her exhaustion and raises herself up right. This does little to aid her situation though as Morgan promptly captures her into a standing fireman’s carry. The Hershey audience emits a mighty pop, as they know what move is to follow. However, Holly fights with animal ferocity to escape Morgan’s heavy clutches. Touching down her combat boots, Holly takes a frenzied swipe at the cute Nerdly girl. But Morgan ducks the blow and captures Holly into another standing fireman’s carry. This time there will be no last minute escapes; Morgan throws Holly over, landing her back first onto the unfolded steel chair!

COLE

Shock and Awe!

While Holly screams out in agony, Morgan attempts a pivotal pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

COLE

She’s done it!

BUFFER

Your winner and still OAOAST Women’s Champion….MORGAN NERDLY!

COACH

Message to the cats in the back, stay away from Josie because she is going to be pissed.

Though dizzied and weakened, Morgan manages a rise to her feet. Her normally saddened facial features hold an alien emotion, that of satisfied relief. Her belt is handed to her, and she gazes at the sparkling gold with a faint hint of pride and joy.

COLE

Well, its good to see Morgan almost smiling. This has to be quite an accomplishment for the young champion.

COACH

But it was at Holly’s expense. I’d hate to be the dude that has to interview her for the post show web cast. That cat’s gonna get hit with the Hiroshima of F-Bombs.

THE NEW YEAR'S SPECTACULAR WILL CONTINUE

20f310b9.jpg

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen this next contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York... weighing two hundred, twenty eight pounds... he is "THE DISCO DUCK"... VVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNYYYYYYY... VVVAAAAAAAALLLLLLLEEEENNTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNEEEEEE!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

To the funky beats of "Rock Your Baby" by George McCrae, Vinny Valentine struts out onto the stage and breaks into a little New Year's disco dancing.

COLE

Well, if there's any day of the year that Vinny Valentine can get away with dancing to a relic of a song like that, it might be New Year's Day. Vinny set for action against Biff Atlas here tonight. These two, tag team partners just a week ago at the WDW reunion show. But we saw a falling out this week on Syndicated and it looks like Vinny V's New Year's Resolution is to strike it out on his own in 2010.

COACH

I can respect that. Moving on up!

Vinny V cuts a rug in the ring, until his music cuts out. He looks pertubed at the party stopping. Even more so when Biff Atlas heads to the ring, with no music, only a determined glare on his face.

BUFFER

And his opponent! From Venice Beach, California... he weighs two hundred and twenty pounds... BBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF... AAAAAAATTLLLLLAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

COLE

And listen to the crowd showing their support for Biff Atlas!

Biff marches to the ring, pouting at his tag team partner. He rolls into the ring and wastes no time, brushing past a surprised Charles Robinson and immediately throwing wild fists at Valentine!

COLE

Woah, here we go, Biff going right after Vinny V!

*DINGDINGDING*

Hammering away on Vinny, Biff seems to be stuck in 'smash' mode and it takes the referee's full effort to pull Biff off of The Disco Duck. Biff seethes as he waits for Vinny to pick himself back up. One big right hand then rocks Vinny against the ropes. Putting up his fists, Vinny eats a second big right hand and his legs wobble. Punch-drunk he falls into Biff, who shoves Vinny back and throws a third big right hand, sending Vinny through the ropes to the outside!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Boy. I don't think we've ever seen Biff Atlas this aggressive before!

Vinny rests on the apron, trying to clear his head. But Biff reaches over the ropes and pulls Vinny up by the hair! Valentine is then brought in the hard way, causing him to beg off.

VALENTINE

Come on, be cool daddio.

His partner's begging causes Biff to hesitate. And Vinny takes advantage with a shot to the midsection.

COACH

He's still as dumb as a bag of rocks though.

Vinny hammers on Biff, then throws him to the ropes. A boot doubles Biff up, setting him up for a kneelift. Cover by Valentine...

No!

Valentine does a quick dance move over Biff's body, then delivers a well-placed right hand to knock him back down. Biff's fists start to pump and his face reddens. But a knee to the back of his neck keeps him down, for another cover...

No!

COLE

Valentine, showing real contempt for his apparantly former tag team partner. I don't get what his problem is.

COACH

He's sick of hanging around with a loser. Isn't it obvious? Biff Atlas is the biggest millstone you could hang around someone's neck. And Vinny got sick of carrying it. And having to deal with his idiocy all day, every day.

Vinny picks Biff back up. A boot to the gut sets him up again, this time Vinny coming off the ropes and delivering a Swinging Neckbreaker. Hook of the leg this time...

No!

Running down his one-time partner, Vinny waits for him to start getting up and clubs him across the back. Biff doesn't flinch though.

"LET'S GO BIFF!"

"LET'S GO BIFF!"

"LET'S GO BIFF!"

"LET'S GO BIFF!"

Vinny clubs Biff across the back again. And again. But suddenly, in mid-disco dance, Vinny realises that Biff hasn't felt either of them. Confused, he clubs Biff once more. Biff's eyes widen, a sudden transformation into a Biff Atlas who is IMPERVIOUS TO PAIN!

COACH

What is this about!?

COLE

Biff is shrugging off these shots. I think Valentine is simply making him mad. And you won't like Biff Atlas when he's mad!

COACH

I don't like him now, so of course I wouldn't!

Breathing heavily Biff starts to walk towards Vinny, who starts to beg off, trying to calm his friend down. When that doesn't work Vinny punches him in the face. Some friend, huh? Vinny keeps punching Biff. But Biff keeps walking forward. Right hand after right hand, no effect, Biff ZOMBIEING forward until he has Vinny backed against the ropes and trying to beg again! Biff doesn't want to hear it though and NAILS Vinny with a right hand! Another! And a third!

COLE

Look at Biff unload!

Irish whip sends Vinny for the ride, caught on the way back with a Running High Knee to the face!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Eyes wider still Biff circles around the ring, looking in amazement at his own hands.

COACH

This guy's an idiot!

Using those apparantly interesting hands, Biff grabs Vinny by the hair. Picking him up, he traps the fearful Disco Duck in a waistlock and hits a Side Belly To Belly, looking for the pin...

Kickout!

Rolling away into a corner, Valentine finds himself trapped again and nailed with another load of right hands. The referee steps in and moves Biff back, with no sign of Atlas stopping.

Pulling Vinny out of the corner Biff sets him up, looking for a powerbomb. He lifts Valentine up and starts to run out of the corner... but Vinny slips free. Quickly grabbing the off-balance Biff by the head, he then drops to a knee, driving Biff's face into the other.

COLE

Ooh, counter by Vinny. Might have just saved himself right there, because Biff was ROLLING.

COACH

Yeah, it was impressive while it lasted, but you knew it was coming. After all, it's only Biff.

Cover by Vinny...

No!

With Biff stunned Vinny shakes off the effects of the punches he's taken and signals for the end. Gutwrenching Biff, he lifts him up, looking for the tombstone...

...but starts to teeter backwards, Biff kicking his legs repeatedly. And Biff manages to reverse! Picking Vinny up for his own tombstone, Biff adjusts and puts The Disco Duck on his shoulders instead! Vinny flails around, screaming and shouting. But his pleas fall on deaf ears, as Biff positions him and hits the move formerly known as the Bad Hair Day, the DVD into the Michinoku Driver!!!

COLE

He hits it! Biff got him!

COACH

You gotta be kiddin'!

3!!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE

BIFF WINS! BIFF WINS!

*DINGDINGDING!*

As if snapping out of a trance, Biff suddenly looks shocked hearing the three count and has to question the referee if he's actually sure that he won. Apparantly he is, so Biff tries his best to remember what it is people do when they celebrate winning.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match... BBIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF... AAAAAAAAAAATTLLLLAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

What was that you said a minute ago, Coach? It's only Biff Atlas?

COACH

I admit it, I was wrong. That ain't Biff Atlas! Biff Atlas is a straight-up simp, a stone cold failure! This ain't what Biff Atlas does!!

Biff continues to fail to hide his surprise as he celebrates the win. Rolling out of the ring he stares at the fans in amazement as he passes them, reaching out and tagging their hands.

COLE

It's amazing what a little determination and self-confidence can do.

COACH

Nah, nah. That ain't enough to turn this fool into a winner. There's got to be some other explaination.

COLE

Well... then, maybe he really does have superpowers!

COACH

Ugh! What's next? Sick of talking about this putz.

NEW YEAR'S SPECTACULAR

2010 Anderson Cup pairings

NEXT!

The crowd applauds respectfully as OAOAST President Josie Baker makes her way to the ring.

COLE

Well folks, as you know if you watched Syndicated, Alfdogg agreed to defend his OAOAST World title against Reject at AnglePalooza! Josie Baker out here now to oversee the contract signing!

Josie steps through the ropes and into the ring, where a table waits with the contract.

JOSIE

Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the contract signing for the World championship match at AnglePalooza! Let's waste no time and bring out the participants! First, the challenger, Reject!

Final Ride hits, and Reject makes his way through the curtains, followed by Thunderkid. Reject and TK walk to the ring, jawing with fans on their way, then enter the ring, where Reject stands behind a chair facing the aisle, and TK stands behind him.

JOSIE

And his opponent, three-time reigning OAOAST World champion, Alfdogg!

The crowd goes crazy as Alf walks through the curtain to the tunes of Magnum Opus, with the belt over his shoulder. He stops in the entryway, then pauses, before letting the belt slide down his arm into his hand and raising it in the air, drawing a big cheer from the fans. Alf enters the ring, and stands in the chair across from Reject.

JOSIE

Well, here we are, guys. Reject, you said you had some stipulations for this match, so let's hear them.

REJECT

Thank you. Our match at AnglePalooza will be a 2 out of 3 falls match. Here's how the falls will play out. The first fall will just be a good old-fashioned wrestling match. Regular rules, nothing out of the ordinary. For the final two falls, you and I will each pick a match type of our choosing.

COACH

Wow, that sounds good!

REJECT

Now, we'll decide this by a coin flip. Whoever wins the toss will choose the third and deciding fall...not that one will be needed, mind you!

*crowd boos*

REJECT

Hand me the coin.

TK pulls a 50-cent piece out of his pocket and hands it to Reject, who tosses it to Alf.

REJECT

I'll even let you flip. I'll call it.

Alf shrugs, and flips the coin.

REJECT

Heads!

The coin lands on the mat, and Reject begins to celebrate as the crowd boos.

COACH

I guess it was heads!

COLE

Reject appears to have won the toss!

TK walks over to pick up the coin, but stops and scratches his head, then picks it up.

TK

Um, its...tails.

REJECT

What?

COLE

So Alf wins the toss!

The crowd cheers, as Alf starts to raise the mic to his face.

REJECT

You gave me the wrong coin, you douchebag! Where's the two-headed one?

COLE

Reject was trying to cheat, but it backfired!

ALF

Excuse me, I believe I was getting ready to speak. And I've decided that should you somehow manage to win one of the first two falls, the deciding fall will be a Ladder match!

COLE

Whoa!

Reject puts his hands on his hips and starts to pace.

REJECT

OK, fine. The second fall will be a submission match!

COACH

All right!

JOSIE

So we now have our terms! So here's the contract, let's have those signatures.

Reject signs the contract, then passes it over to Alf, who signs it, as well.

REJECT

That's right, sign that belt away!

With that, Reject takes a swing at Alf, which Alf ducks, and clotheslines Reject over the top to the floor!

COLE

Reject trying the surprise attack, but sent to the floor!

Alf then delivers a clothesline to TK, before picking up his belt, and flooring TK with it! TK rolls out to the floor as Magnum Opus plays.

COLE

Well, Reject looking to claim the belt at AnglePalooza, but Thunderkid just got a nice look at it right there! A big match signed for AnglePalooza!

Exterior shot of the Hersheypark Arena.

COLE

Welcome back to the New Year's Spectacular, ladies and gentlemen. It's been a wild one thus far. Our broadcast colleague Tony Brannigan is standing by in the back with the new tag team champions, the LDC Moneygang. Before we go there, first this word on the 2010 Anderson Cup.

OAOAST

THE VOICE~!

The OAOAST is proud to present the 6th annual Anderson Cup. Dating back to 2005, the Anderson Cup has virtually guaranteed tag team gold for its winners. This year it reverts back to the 8 team format that started it all, with the winner once again facing whomever the One & Only World tag team champions are Sunday, April 4th @ AngleMania IX.

Entered in the 2010 Anderson Cup:

1) The Orange Country Cobras (2009 AC winners)

2) ???

3) Deuce Deuce Bigelow & Jumbo

4) The Heavenly Rockers

5) Citizen Soldiers

6) The Last Kings of Scotland

7) James Blonde & Faqu

8) The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club

THE VOICE

And now, the official pairings.

1) Orange County Cobras vs. 8) Mardi Gras Hellfire Club

4) The Heavenly Rockers vs. 5) Citizen Soldiers

2) ??? vs. 7) James Blonde & Faqu

3) Deuce Deuce Bigelow & Jumbo vs. 6) Last Kings Of Scotland

Semi-Finals

February 5, 2010

Anderson Cup Finals

Nerdly Spectacular

February 25, 2010

THE VOICE~!

The tournament begins next week on HeldDOWN~! with the Orange County Cobras meeting the Mardi Gras Hellfire Club.

OAOAST

The mood is festive backstage as Lorelei pops the cork on a bottle of champagne. She pours two glasses for her men, but CMJ just takes the whole bottle for himself.

BRANNIGAN

As you can see, I’m here with the brand tag team champions of the world, Spencer Reiger and Colin Maguire, Jr., the LDC Moneygang.

REIGER

The One & Only tag team champions, Brannigan. We said we'd do it and we did. And we didn't just beat one team, we beat two! That already makes us the greatest tag team in OAOAST history, better than Team Heyross, the Orange Country Cobras, Miracle Weirdness Connection, Black T or anyone else you guys in the media crowned as such.

BRANNIGAN

Lorelei DeCenzo, you’re a big reason why Spencer Reiger and CMJ are now the tag team champions.

LORELEI

You're too kind, Tony. As previously mentioned, my boys didn’t beat one team, they beat two. Their performance calls for special recognition if you ask me. So the next time you see us, it’ll be with the 3 tag titles that makeup the One & Only tag team championship. Oh, and by the way, for all you teams that will be knocking at our door begging for a title shot, we won’t be hard to find. Just look for the girl with the two guys carrying all the gold.

REIGER/CMJ

:lol:

BRANNIGAN

Actually, I meant your interference in the match.

LORELEI

:huh:

Oh, you mean when I lost my contact lens? Yeah, one fell inside the ring and I had to go get it. It's useless now. Can you imagine how filthy that ring mat is? Ugh!

BRANNIGAN

No, I’m talking about the low blow you delivered on Strutter.

REIGER

Listen, Brannigan, we won’t stand here and let you insult our manager. This interview is over.

Suddenly the door kicks open and THE CAN-AM ASSASSINS enter in a fighting mood!

COACH

We’ve got all hell breaking loose backstage, Cole.

COLE

The Can-Am Assassins still fuming over how they got eliminated.

Brannigan shields Lorelei in the corner, perhaps a little too closely, as the CAA and LDCMG brawl inside the dressing room. OAOAST officials arrive to restore order, but the shouting continues.

Next on TSM

NEW YEAR'S SPECTACULAR ENCORE PRESENTATION

In Canada on THE PIT

CURLING

The sound of the theme song "Medal" fills the arena, drawing a surprise pop from the fans in attendance here tonight. The pop then lowers to more of a mixed reaction, as when ANGLESAULT makes his apperance, he's flanked by another face missing from OAOAST TV in recent months, the infamous TOMMY G.

COACH

It's the boss man!

COLE

He's been dead for seven years, Coach. That's Anglesault and Tommy G.

COACH

I wish the Boss Man was here, I'd make him drive your casket on out of here!

COLE

But I'm not dead, Coach.

COACH

You know, I hate when you turn into Literal Mikey.

Both men clad in the finest suits money can buy, Anglesault and Tommy G. get into the ring, and waste no time preparing to speak, as Anglesault orders a mic to be handed to him from Michael Buffer. Anglesault teases the crowd for a moment, as he scans the fans. Tommy G. stands tall with his hands in front of him, almost like a Mafia bodyguard, as Anglesault begins to speak.

ANGLESAULT

Well, here we are, two thousand and TEN!

*crowd pops*

ANGLESAULT

I suppose it would be appropriate to wish you all a Happy New Year, but quite frankly, I could care less if it's happy, sad, perfect, boring, miserable, or any other adjective you want to throw in there. I could care less how your year is, because right now I'm here to state that 2010 will be NOTHING like 2009!

The fans boo the insult, but Anglesault continues.

ANGLESAULT

You see, you people rose to your feet when you heard my music tonight. It wasn't out of respect, it was because you were surprised. You were caught off guard that I, ANGLESAULT, the man whose name is incorporated into this very company's name, showed up at an OAOAST event! That's a moment that should have never, EVER happened, and I am here to tell you why!

Anglesault goes to speak, but he is cut short by the sounds of "GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER", and the fans do rise to their feet once again, this time to great the most revered star in OAOAST history...

COLE

He's back!

COACH

I can't hear you, Mikey Cole!

ZACK MALIBU arrives on the scene, also dressed quite well for the New Year's Spectacular. Malibu heads down to the ring without taking his eyes off Anglesault and Tommy G. Tommy moves towards the ropes, possibly to block Malibu's entrance, but Anglesault holds him off. Zack enters the ring, and immediately he heads over to Michael Buffer to get a mic of his own.

MALIBU

Listen, this isn't the way to handle this. It's a business matter, it's a personal matter, and...

ANGLESAULT

...and it's MY BUSINESS, Zack. So now I'm going to fill the world in on why we haven't been on television in God knows how long.

MALIBU

You don't want to do this.

ANGLESAULT

Oh, I don't? I don't want to do this, Zack? I don't want to tell the world that it's YOUR fault? That the great Zack Malibu, the man who can do no wrong, the man who is adored by every man, woman and child, is attempting a hostile takeover of my company?

MALIBU

You know that's not what happened.

ANGLESAULT

Oh no? Well then, we'll let the world decide who to blame for this one.

Malibu lowers his head, then looks up at Anglesault as he begins to speak.

ANGLESAULT

I took you in, Zack. I respected you, I protected you. Enough to give you a portion of this company. Yes, we'll get that out of the way right now...we'll get it on record, in front of the world, that Zack Malibu owns 50% of the OAOAST. I signed over that 50% to Zack Malibu back in 2003, when I entered retirement from full time wrestling. After we had our wars, I grew to respect Zack as a competitor, a person, and as my friend. I trusted my company in his hands, because he could be hands on where I couldn't be anymore. I handled the boardrooms, the meetings, the numbers, and Zack handled the roster, the locker rooms, and the wrestling. It was a solid plan...or so I thought. Because six years later that became the worst thing I ever did. I spent years watching people walk all over you, Zack. I came back and saved you from being ousted when you pulled a gun on Bruce Blank, because I owed you for all your effort. I took a bullet, LITERALLY, from Drek Stone because he lost his mind trying to usurp you. I supported your decisions and respected your input, enough that it pained me to see what people did to you. Bohemoth, Leon Rodez, Todd Cortez, that no-good junkie Sly Sommers...

Malibu lunges, but Tommy steps in the way. Zack doesn't fear the relative newcomer in the slightest and shoves him, but Anglesault steps in.

ANGLESAULT

Tommy, get back, I'll handle this.

Anglesault looks Zack right in the eye, and carries on.

ANGLESAULT

You heard what I said, and I meant it. You spent so much time trying to play nice, trying to "save" people that didn't deserve it, and you became the ultimate doormat. So finally, I stepped in, and maybe because I'm old school, or maybe because I'm a bit stronger in my convictions, I told you that you had to change. That you had to light that fire again. You had to go on the offensive and get off the defensive...you had to be your own man, not the man that these fans or your fake friends wanted you to be. And you listened. By the grace of God, I got through to you, Zack. These people might not have liked it, the locker room might not have liked it, but I LOVED what I saw. You and I had a bond, Zack. I saved you from yourself because I owed you for saving this company. For taking care of it as if it were your own. I did all that for you, Zack, and how am I repaid? How is this man, Tommy G., the most impressive superstar to enter this company in ages, repaid for something he had nothing to do with? He's CUT OFF, just like I was cut off by YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

MALIBU

Don't blame her for...

ANGLESAULT

It was HER, Zack. She admits it! We've been to COURT OVER IT! CANDIE TRIED TO FORCE ME OUT OF MY OWN GOD DAMN COMPANY!

Malibu's head sinks. He can't look at Anglesault, so Anglesault taunts him by staring him in the face no matter where Zack turns his head.

ANGLESAULT

I know she's back there, Zack, and all I want is for her to admit it to the world. I want to clear the air here tonight, because maybe, just maybe, if I can get a little bit of honesty, we can put this all behind us.

MALIBU

This isn't the time...

ANGLESAULT

That's where you're wrong, Zack. This IS the time. Because it's a brand new year. A clean slate. So let's purge the mistakes of 2009. Candie, please come out here and show us that you have the balls that your boyfriend doesn't have.

Malibu looks frustrated, trying to plead with Anglesault off mic, but AS will have none of it. Finally, Candie comes walking down the ramp, looking as hot as ever, and she walks around the ring and enters on Zack's side, not wanting to go anywhere near Anglesault or Tommy G.

ANGLESAULT

Please get the girl a mic, someone.

Candie is handed a mic, and as she stands in the ring, Zack talks with her, asking her to leave. She won't budge though, and brushes past her man, standing face to face with Anglesault.

CANDIE

You're right, Anglesault, this WILL end tonight. If you want to air all the dirty laundry, then that's exactly what I'm going to do too.

ANGLESAULT

The hell you...

Zack puts his hand over Anglesault's mic.

MALIBU

Let her talk.

Anglesault is angered, and again Tommy G. comes forward, but gets told to step back.

CANDIE

I can't believe that you would dare to come out here and throw this all on us. You think you're untouchable? Well, I think that I proved six months ago that there are ways to get to you. So let's give the people the real story, Anglesault. I'll start off by admitting that yes, I filed an injunction to keep you, Tommy G., and Zack off of OAOAST television. I was able to file that injunction because my name is on all legal documents pertaining to Zack's stake in this company. I did not do it to sabotage Tommy's career or Zack's. I did it because I saw what you were up to. I saw what you were doing, and I wasn't going to let it happen. Because you're right in that Zack looked out for some of the wrong people. That he has a good heart, and has been taken advantage of because of it. It's YOU who is the worst one of all though, because you started brainwashing him just so you had his 50% on your side, because YOU got greedy! You want this company all to yourself again, and you've been trying to get Zack to sign it over back to you for a while now. You want to monopolize the power, you want it all for you and no one else. You found yourself a new lackey to try and muscle your way around, but when Zack wasn't having it, you started with the mind games. Your whole "I'm your best friend" bullcrap was pathetic. Now, Zack has a good heart, and he's blind to a lot of things, and for years I've sat back. I've also been dragged through the mud. I've been used and abused by people trying to get to him. So this time, I stepped up. I stepped away from being the girlfriend, the mom, the former valet. I stepped away from my labels for the man I love. Because I will not let him get hurt by anyone, and certainly not YOU. You talk about Zack leeching off of the company you named? Your name might be on it, but HE built it. Zack busted his ass, and HE earned the respect of the wrestling industry. You've got what, one guy who follows you, compared to how many owe their careers to Zack? It's nothing but petty jealousy. You wish you could do what he's done, but you didn't, and you can't. So you brainwashed him. You made him alienate the people close to him so that you could sink your hooks in deeper, but you didn't count on me speaking up for once. This company is his life, just as much as it is yours. So you either learn to live with it and coexist, or YOU can get the hell out, because there is no way you're getting your hands on the other half of the power structure.

ANGLESAULT

Is that so?

CANDIE

That's so.

Anglesault laughs, then looks over at Zack.

ANGLESAULT

So this is what it comes down to, Zack? What happened to "bro's before ho's", huh? You're going to become a little bitch and hide behind a woman? Let me tell you something, Candie, you might not realize it, but you're fighting a losing battle. Sure, you might have your knight in shining armor, and beam every time that little girl of yours walks into the room, but you're shooting yourself in the foot. Because as long as Zack has a stake in this company, as long as he's fighting, bleeding, sweating for the OAOAST, he will never, EVER put a ring on your finger. You've gone how many years without even so much as a hint of marriage because you know that he's married to this company. THIS is his life, not you. That's why you're the one stuck at home with your daughter all the time. That's why you're the one who cries every time he gets a chair over the head, hoping that it's not the shot that kills him. So, it begs the question that why, when all you want is the safety and security of Zack being home and being a family 24/7, that you're fighting to keep his stake in the company?

Candie looks at Zack, almost with a sense of sadness in her eyes.

CANDIE

I'm doing it because he loves this business. I know that Zack loves me and our daughter. I know he'll always be there for us. Yes, I hate seeing him hurt. I hate watching him bleed. All I want to do is wake up next to him without him being sore or bruised. I want to wake up with him next to me and not on a plane to another city for another show. But I love Zack, and Zack loves this business. It's what brought us together. It's his passion, and I am not going to stand by and let you or anyone else take that away from him!

The crowd cheers as Candie speaks directly at Anglesault, who seems put off.

ANGLESAULT

You're a god damn hypocrite, that's it. You don't care about this mans heart or soul or his passion. You care about the paychecks. You roped this man in, you got knocked up, and now you're trying to...

MALIBU

That's ENOUGH.

Zack and Anglesault go nose to nose now, as the tension is starting to overflow.

ANGLESAULT

Easy, killer. Here's the deal. You've got one week to think this over. One week for you and your little lady to decide what's more important to you. Do you really want to continue this life? Go home, Zack. You've got enough money. Raise a family, move to an island, do SOMETHING, and step aside. Let me have my company back. Let Tommy G. reign as the new Franchise. Walk away while you still can.

MALIBU

I don't need a week, Anglesault. I earned my stake here. I AM the OAOAST, not you!

ANGLESAULT

I MADE YOU! How can you say that when there would be no Zack Malibu if it weren't for Anglesault! You exist because of ME! If you hadn't beaten me at Anglemania years ago, do you really think you'd be in this position today? You owe me your LIFE, Zack. I'm being gracious enough to let you walk away amicably. If you force me to take back what's mine, then you are opening a door that I don't think you're ready to walk through.

MALIBU

I'm not afraid of you, him, or anyone else, Anglesault.

ANGLESAULT

Well...you should be.

Anglesault stuns Zack by popping him in the temple with the mic, and Tommy G. grabs him and immediately hits BOLT ACTION, laying him out! Tommy continues to work Zack over, as Anglesault stalks Candie and backs her into the corner.

ANGLESAULT

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!? YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO HIM? GIVE ME BACK MY COMPANY! GIVE ME BACK MY COMPANY YOU BITCH!

Anglesault is screaming in Candie's face, and as she cowers away, Anglesault grabs her by the air and drags her towards where Zack lays.

ANGLESAULT

GET HIM UP! TOMMY, GET HIM UP!

Tommy G. brings the woozy Malibu up to his feet, and holds his head up, telling him to look at Anglesault

ANGLESAULT

ONE WEEK, ZACK! I WANT AN ANSWER IN ONE WEEK!

Anglesault throws the mic down, and then hits an ANGLE SLAM ON CANDIE~!, stunning the crowd into silence!

COACH

YO~!

COLE

He's lost it! He's sick!

Tommy throws Zack to the canvas, and Zack crawls onto Candie, trying to shield her from any further assault. Anglesault and Tommy G. look at what they've done and exit the ring, as the boos start and the trash starts flying at them, staining their designer suits.

COLE

We need some help out here!

Trainers, EMT's, the whole nine yards all rush the ring to check on Zack and Candie, as Anglesault and Tommy head up the aisleway.

COLE

A stunning turn of events here at the New Year's Spectacular, and what a way to kick off 2010. We learned that Anglesault was attempting a power play on Zack Malibu, and that Candie, who has legal right to Zack's share of the power, stepped in to prevent him from getting it. The disappearance of Malibu, Anglesault and Tommy G. the past few months were due to the ensuing legal issues involved, but it looks like Anglesault doesn't want the legal system to decide...he wants Zack to hand over what he feels is his.

COACH

This is Anglesault's company, Mikey Cole. Zack Malibu was given that power by him, and it's the right thing to give it back.

COLE

I don't think it's going to be as easy as all that, Coach, especially not now. We see the EMT's getting Candie on a stretcher here, and you know that Zack Malibu is going to be out for blood now that Anglesault put his hands on his girlfriend.

Candie is wheeled up the ramp, while Zack follows, aided by two trainers who help him up the ramp as well. The crowd watches on as Candie is led through the curtain and to the backstage area, as we quietly close the scene and head for commercial.

59e47e04.jpg

"We're running with the Shadows Of The Night

So baby take my hand, you'll be alright

Surrender all your dreams to me tonight

They'll come true in the end"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The crowd in Hershey, Pennsylvania show their lack of appreciation for great music and Landon Maddix, jeering as "Shadows Of The Night" by Pat Benetar plays out the leader of Cucaracha Internacional. Backed by Megan Skye, Landon does a quick twirl on the stage and seems in high spirits as he heads to the ring. Over his shoulder sits the SWF ICTV aka OAOAST 8-Man Tag Title belt which he displays to the camera, holding up eight fingers incase it wasn't obvious from the plates on the belt.

Which, of course, it isn't, because it's a completely different belt.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following special challenge match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by his manager, MEGAN SKYE! From Huron, South Dakota by way of Madrid, Spain... weighing two hundred, eight pounds. He is the leader of CUCARACHA INTERNACIONAL and one fourth of the OAOAST 8-Man Tag Team Champions... LLAAAAAAAANNDDOOOOOONN... "LA CUCARACHA"... MMMMMMAAAAAAADDIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXX!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Megan holds the ropes down for Landon, who stops for a minute to play to the crowd, before spinning himself into the ring. Arms out-stretched he nods his head confidently and pats the unofficial title belt over his shoulder.

COLE

Landon Maddix, a man so desperate to be holding championship gold, he petitioned the OAOAST to overhaul one of their titles... and, brought a belt from HOME to wear.

COACH

That's a true champion!

Handing over his (literally, his) title belt Landon takes off his ring jacket and starts to warm up.

COLE

We've been calling into question just how 'open' the open challenge of the 8-Man Tag Team Champions has really been in the past few weeks. But we do know that Cucaracha Internacional finally are willing to accept a challenge. But not from Baron Windels and his team. Instead, on the first HeldDOWN of 2010, Cucaracha Internacional have offered a shot to... All The Queen's Men. Quite the 'coincidence' that is.

COACH

Why? Because Landon and Queen Esther happen to be on good terms? Because those two teams happen to have formed a working relationship in the past few weeks?

COLE

...yes, that's EXACTLY why.

COACH

Oh. Okay then.

As Landon continues to limber up, a huge orange pyro rocket erupts on the stage. "Thriller" by Fall Out Boy hits and the home audience is shown an overhead view of the entrance stage, it's metallic floor carpeted by simmering flames that form the shape of a bull's head. The camera then pans down to reveal Baron Windells, throwing up the longhorns!

BUFFER

And introducing his opponent. From San Antonio, Texas! Accompanied to the ring by MELODY NERDLY. Weighing two hundred, sixty five pounds... "THE LONE STAR GUNSLINGER"... BBAAAAARRRROOOOOONN... WWWWIIIIIIIIINNDDEEEELLLLSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Baron reaches out and slaps a few hands, but the determined look on his face doesn't slip. He quickly runs up the steps and into the ring, sending Landon ducking through the ropes. Baron is warned off by the referee, so turns and throws up the longhorns to the crowd.

COLE

Well Baron and his team-mates, Tim Cash and The Christ Air Express, still waiting for their rightful rematch at the 8-Man Titles. And if I didn't know better, I'd say that Landon was running scared of the Lone Star Gunslinger.

COACH

He doesn't look like he's running now, does he?

COLE

No, I'd call it cowering at the moment.

Refusing to step back in until it's safe, Landon hangs out on the apron keeping an eye on the big Texan. Pulling off the Stewie Griffin t-shirt Baron is ready to go and waves Maddix in. But Landon decides to drop to the floor and take a walk first, to the annoyance of the crowd.

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

Landon pouts and decides to show everybody by getting into the ring. As soon as he gets to his feet Landon is confronted by a fist-wielding Windels though and he immediately bails again.

COACH

Come on ref, get him backed up!

Landon continues to stall for time, walking around ringside, as Baron gets the crowd going.

COACH

You know, I don't understand why you and Baron and everyone else is on Landon's case. He explained himself already. The open challenge... that was just to create some interest. Get the idea off the ground. An introductory offer. And that offer's expired, so now Baron and his buddies have to earn a shot. Nothing more than that.

Finally Landon seems ready to go. Psyched up and confident, he rolls in...

*DINGDINGDING*

...and as soon as the bell rings, he runs across and boots Baron in the gut. With the jump on his opponent Landon lays in with some forearms shots, as the fans let him have it again. Landon works over the back of Baron's neck with a couple of elbows, then straightens him up...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and lays in a chop, which doesn't seem to phase Baron.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

A second chop has the same non-effect. And Baron shakes his head. Landon starts to back down, but tries to catch Baron with a cheapshot right hand, only to get blocked and nailed with a Texas sized right in return! Landon goes down, bouncing back up into another Texas right! And a third! Dazed, Landon staggers around the ring like a drunk man and tries to throw another right hand. Swinging wild he misses and takes an atomic drop, launching him face-first into the turnbuckles!

COLE

Oh my! Landon Maddix being bounced around the ring like a pinball!

Landon tries to beg off in the corner but Baron has none of it and scales the ropes.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

"FOUR!"

"FIVE!"

"SIX!"

"SEVEN!"

"EIGHT!"

"NINE!"

Baron pauses and throws up the longhorns...

"YYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!"

"TEN!"

COLE

Maddix, seeing stars. And one of them is the big Lone Star who's beating his brains in.

Megan looks on concerned as Landon is out on his feet in the corner. Whipped across the ring, Maddix hits the opposite turnbuckles and is bounced out, Baron coming off the ropes behind and hooking him with a Bulldog! Cover...

Landon throws a shoulder up.

COLE

The OAOAST celebrating the new year in style. Except Landon, who probably doesn't know what year it is right now.

COACH

He doesn't need to know what year it is. He's a champion, class is permanent.

Taking Landon back to the corner, Baron throws his man head first against the turnbuckle. Some more big right hands rock the already rocking La Cucaracha as the referee urges Baron to get out of the corner. Baron whips Landon across the ring again. And this time, with Landon against the buckles, Baron charges in looking for the world-famous BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS... but Landon gets his knees up and catches Baron in the back!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH

There we go! There's a man who knows it's 2010!

Baron limps away and Maddix runs after him, sticking him into the mat with a quick DDT. Still woozy Landon takes a moment to shake out the cobwebs before he covers Baron...

No!

Landon stands back up, but almost falls back over.

COLE

Looks like you did last night at about 1am, Coach!

Composing himself, Landon stomps Baron in the side of the head. Landon then throws Baron's head into the turnbuckles and goes to work in the corner, repeatedly to the body and chest with kicks. Slowly working Baron down against the bottom turnbuckle Maddix places his foot on Baron's throat and chokes him there. Landon the backs away, taking a run-up. Before he can get to his Texan opponent though, Baron is up, forcing Landon to rethink. Baron backdrops Landon up and over the top. But Landon lands on the apron.

LANDON

Ah-ha!

Quite taken with himself, Landon points to his head (because that's how you know he's smart) and goes to throw his shoulder through the ropes...

...but throws himself right into Baron's knee!

COACH

OW!

Just about hanging onto the ropes Maddix rubs his temple, shaken up again. Baron reaches out and brings Maddix back in the hard way with a vertical suplex to shake him up even more.

COLE

How about the raw power of the big Baron!

Waiting for Landon to get up, Baron takes aim with his cowboy boot and lands a big boot right to the face! Landon somehow manages not to go down. More luck than judgment. Baron lines him up and hits the ropes, but from somewhere, Landon finds the werewithall to cut him off with a running forearm shot. With Baron on the backfoot Maddix then hits the ropes, only to run into a second Big Boot, this one enough to lay him out! Cover by Baron...

No!

Arm raised, Baron throws up some horns and looks for the Lariat.

COLE

Landon looking dazed again, it may just take one good shot to put him away.

Hitting the ropes, Baron charges towards Landon and goes for the big Lariat... but Landon ducks! Landon then turns around, only to be hoisted up with a Flapjack!

COLE

Not what Baron was looking for, but that could be the shot all the same!

Another cover from Baron...

NO!

COLE

Only two. But Landon is definately reeling here.

COACH

Or maybe that's what he wants you to think. He could be playing "rope a dope", like another great champion, Muhammed Ali.

Picking himself up Landon staggers around, no idea where he is. He ends up across the ring from Baron, who charges in again for the clothesline... NO! Landon suddenly ducks down and pulls down the top rope, sending Windels crashing over the top to the outside!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COACH

HAHA! What did I tell you Mikey! He just roped a dope, then pulled the rope right out from under him!

Baron lays in a heap on the arena floor, checked on by Melody Nerdly who looks concerned. Up to his feet, Landon smirks and does a fancy curtsey, just about managing to do so without falling down in a daze.

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

COACH

These people are horrible. Let's never come back here again.

With a hand pressed to the small of his back, a hurting Baron manages to slowly haul himself back up. As he gets onto the apron, Landon comes over and moves the referee away. And after helping Baron back up, he runs him face-first into the outside turnbuckles, sending Windels crashing back down to the arena floor again! Boos rain down and Landon 'apologises' to the referee as he's warned.

COLE

This is a gut-check situation now for Baron. He went out of that ring very hard and from the looks of it, jammed his lower back against the edge of the ring apron.

COACH

That's an easy thing to do going out of the ring. And damn painful too.

COLE

This is a real break for Landon. A much needed break for Landon, who's been pummeled almost all match.

Baron again neglects the help of Melody and struggles to his feet under his own power. Reaching through the ropes, Landon helps to drag Baron back inside the ring and goes right after the back with some stomps. A clear target, Landon then drops a knee to the back and grinds it in. Baron groans in pain as the referee's 5 count is used up by the resourceful former World Champion. Who can finally afford himself a big smile. Waiting for Baron to get to a knee, Maddix hits a low dropkick and goes for a cover...

No!

COLE

Even kicking out seems to be troubling Baron's back at this point.

COACH

And Landon's onto it, Mikey.

Dropping the knee to the back again, Landon cups the jaw and applies a chinlock away from the ropes.

"BA - RON!"

"BA - RON!"

"BA - RON!"

"BA - RON!"

With the support of the Hershey fans and Melody behind him, Baron manages to power up and get to his knees. Landon keeps the chinlock on for as long as he dares, before abandoning to club Baron's back with a double axehandle. Baron rolls over in pain, as Landon comes off the ropes, double stomping the chest, then dropping straight into a back senton!

No!

Baron holds his ribs and looks in some trouble, as Landon strolls around, picking his spot with a punt to the ribs. And then a second one.

COACH

Landon's enjoying himself now. This is what I like to see.

Bringing Baron back to his feet Landon throws a couple of forearms, then whips the Texan into the corner. Maddix follows in and connects with a leaping forearm in the corner. Out staggers Baron, still in some pain. Quickly up to the middle rope Landon lies in wait, smile on his face, catching Baron as he turns back around with a Middle Rope Front Dropkick!

COACH

Oh yeah!

Hook of the leg from Landon...

NO!

Baron rolls away, but leaves his back open and is kicked HARD in the spine!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Landon sure can throw those kicks, slowly picking apart his larger opponent.

Setting a grimacing Baron up, Landon surprises everybody by going for a suplex. And surprises few by not being able to get Baron up. Landon stops, then tries again. But can't get Baron up again. Annoyed, he clubs Baron over the back a few times, enough to convince him that this time will be different. And it is, as Baron hits Landon with a vertical suplex instead!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

That was not so smart though. And now, can Baron get back into this one?

"BA - RON!"

"BA - RON!"

"BA - RON!"

"BA - RON!"

Cheered on by the crowd Baron is back up right after Maddix, both men taking a 6 count from the referee. Landon throws a right hand, but gets blocked and punched instead. Block and a punch again from Baron. And again. Before unloading with a Texas sized flurry of right hands! Landon is backed all the way across the ring and against the ropes, getting sent for the ride and thrown high with a BAAAAACK bodydrop!!

COLE

Bad back and all Baron just sent Landon into the lights on that one!

COACH

Come on Landon. Rope a dope. ROPE A DOPE!

Landon rolls to his knees and tries to call timeout. There's no timeouts in wrestling though and Baron throws him into a corner again, unloading with some more right hands. Irish whip sends Landon across, following up with a clothesline in the corner.

COLE

I think the dope has just been roped, by the lasso like arm of Baron Windels!

COACH

Okay, he's from Texas, we get it already!

Whipped back to the opposite corner, Landon is measured up, Baron flying in looking for a BITE MY SHINY METAL AS... NO! Landon moves out of the way and Baron SLAMS himself into the turnbuckles back first!! As he doubles up in pain Baron is then driven face-first into the mat with a Complete Shot and turned over for the cover...

NO!

COLE

Baron almost made a very costly mistake there. But still with enough to kick out.

Landon takes up the count with the referee as he goes after Baron. A stomp to the back leads to two forearms to the face. Landon then backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the middle rope again. Reaching out for Baron, Landon hooks him up and gives the signal, looking for the CRASH LANDON... but Baron counters and throws Maddix off!! Able to land on his feet, Landon dives right back at Baron and hooks onto him like a monkey, hanging off of Baron as he tries to synch in a front guillotine. Baron manages to fend it off though and drops to a knee, CROTCHING Landon with an eye-watering Inverted Atomic Drop!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

MADDIX

:o

COACH

Eep!

With Maddix doubled up Baron quickly backs off the ropes and leaves his feet with a diving Lariat, wiping La Cucaracha out!!

COLE

That's gonna do it! Landon is out!

Flat out on the canvas Landon does indeed look KOed. But Baron isn't done yet and he limps his way over, stepping out onto the apron. The Hershey crowd let out a roar as Baron heads to the top rope. The aching Texan's slow climb matches Landon's slow recover in the ring. And by the time Landon gets back up, Windels is perched on the top rope.

MELODY

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMEEEEE!!

Landon staggers around and Baron cuts him down again, with the Top Rope Lariat!!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Baron shrugs off the bad back and crawls over...

KICKOUT!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE

Oh, MY, I thought that was it!

COACH

Oh. Me too. Landon, don't do that to me!

Landon starts to sit up, shaking his head in a daze. Nursing his back Baron summons up another surge of strength and he calls for the finish.

COLE

Here we go, Baron calling for it. Could be the Brigham Young Cocktail, which is still a reference that alludes me to this day, but an effective move nonetheless.

Picking Landon back up, Baron works at his back again as he pulls Maddix forward into the front facelock. But before he can hit the DDT, Landon slips free. Sneaking out behind, he leaps up and hits Baron with the LUNGBLOWER!!!!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

OH, right to the back!

Melody holds her head in her hands, shocked. Rolling Baron over, Landon basically falls on top...

NO!!

COLE

But not enough!

The fans let out a cheer, but a somewhat muted one with Baron still hurt. Landon looks despondant, a very dazed despondant, as he looks over to the referee.

COACH

If this were Landon at his absolute peak, this match would have been long over. But, he didn't wrestle that much in 2009. And when he did, he devoted himself to his team, not singles matches, which is a different ballgame altogether...

COLE

Are you already making excuses?

COACH

I'm just saying Landon's taking longer to win than he should do. He's still got some nagging injuries.

COLE

Sure sounds like excuses to me. Can't you admit that Baron Windels is giving Landon everything he can handle? And then some?

Landon hauls Baron back to his feet and bends down, trying to pick him up for the Go To Sleep. Baron proves too big to lift for Landon though. Elbowing his way out of Landon's attentions, Baron then turns things around and lifts Landon up onto his shoulders instead. Baron's back gives way on him though and Landon slips down the back, rolling Windels up...

No!

Kicking out, Baron ends up on one knee...

*SMACK!*

...and gets BLASTED in the face with the Low Flying Superkick!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Landon quickly hooks Baron in an inside cradle...

KICKOUT!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH

Okay, I'll give him credit, he's hanging in there. But Landon's an eight man tag wrestler now! He's used to having people to tag!

COLE

That's the lamest one of the bunch!

Weary, Landon gets back up. He waits for Baron, booting him in the gut. Landon then hooks Baron up and scales the turnbuckles, looking to slice some bread... but gets caught! Baron catches La Cucaracha over his shoulder and turns around, planting him with a Running Powerslam!! Cover...

NO!!

COLE

What a back and forth match! What a start to 2010 in the OAOAST!

Baron pulls Landon back up, taking him over to the corner. After a couple of Texas sized right hands Baron then lifts Landon up again, placing him on the top turnbuckle.

COLE

Uh-oh. This is a dangerous position here, both men up on the ropes.

COACH

This would never happen in an eight man tag.

Scaling up after his opponent, Baron dishes out another right hand. And then a Cowboy Bebop elbow while precariously up on the ropes. Landon is dazed and Baron looks to set him up. He hooks him up for the suplex, but Landon manages to hook his feet around the turnbuckle. And he starts to fight out with shots to the ribs. Baron starts fighting right back though, some more right hands, before going for the suplex again, only to find Landon clinging on for dear life again.

COLE

Look at Landon, fighting this superplex with everything he's got. Baron, trying with all he has to get the move. Who is going to win out in this high-stakes battle atop the turnbuckles!?

Baron goes for the superplex one more time and ALMOST gets it, but Landon's feet latch and JUST manage to hang on! Narrowly avoiding a nasty fall, Landon manages to get a shot in to the ribs. And another. And a third, freeing himself from the facelock. Landon rears back, forearming Baron in the face. Another forearm has Baron wobbling. But he fires back with a right hand and Landon looks like he's going to topple over and down to the arena floor! Baron instinctively reaches out and grabs Landon, trying to keep him on the turnbuckles for the suplex. But Landon goes to the EYES...

...and then jumps off the turnbuckles, landing on the apron as he SLAMS BARON'S FACE INTO THE METAL TURNBUCKLE!!!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Oh, Baron's head hit the steel! He missed the pad and hit the steel!

Sneaking back in through the ropes, Landon reaches up and pulls Baron down off the middle rope by the tights. The back of Baron's head bounces off the mat as he winds up pinned down in a schoolboy position...

3!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

And Landon Maddix has snuck one out the backdoor!

*DINGDINGDING!*

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner... LANDON "LA CUCARACHA" MMMMMAAAAAAAAAADDIIIIIIXXXXXXXX!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Rolling straight out of the ring like a thief in the night, Landon raises his arms in the air, before promptly falling to his knees, then flat on his face.

COACH

What a brilliant, resourceful move! That's why that man is a former World's Champion and you never count him out man to man, one on one!

Megan helps to pick Landon back up and props her groggy man up, leading him woozily towards the aisle. In the ring Melody is in to check on Baron, who also has a far away look on his face now.

COLE

It was a real battle here between these two, a battle which has taken a clear toll on both men. But be it by luck or judgment, Landon Maddix found the opening. The turnbuckle turned the tide and although both men take the credit, Landon takes the spoils.

Landon is helped back up the aisle by Megan, barely able to stand propely let alone walk straight. But he does manage to raise an arm, showing that at least he knows he's won the match.

COLE

And maybe when Landon has laid his hands on some smelling salts, he'll be able to enjoy those spoils.

COACH

Oh, enjoy them he will. And he can enjoy another thing too... one less challenger for the 8-Man Titles. So close, but yet so far for Baron proving himself worthy.

COLE

I think Baron proved himself to a lot of people here tonight Coach. And by rights Baron Windels and his team should get the rematch they deserve with Cucaracha Internacional. Maybe somewhere down the line once they're done with the Queen's Men, we'll get to see that.

NEW YEAR'S SPECTACULAR

U.S. title on the line - Leon vs. Alix

NEXT!

Michael Buffer stands inside a purple spotlight as the arena around is dimmed.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is your mainevent for the night and it is for the United States championship!

c67ffc69.jpg

"Oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long

Just tryin' to find my way back home

But the old me's dead and gone

Dead and gone

And oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long

Just tryin' to find my way back home

But the old me's dead and gone

Dead and gone, dead and gone..."

Boos and jeers emanate from the stands as “Dead and Gone” is replaced by the pulsating sound of “Numb”. Leon Rodez, the recipient of all this hatred, pushes his way through the silver entrance curtain at the heel tunnel. The Neon OAOAST sign flares purple and white, as Rodez pauses to look out disgusted at the Hershey audience.

COLE

Here is the Fallen Idol, or the Firestarter after what happened on Syndicated.

BUFFER

And now, introducing the participants. First, he is the challenger this evening. Hailing from Grand Rapids, Michigan... weighing in tonight at two hundred, eighteen and one quarter pounds. He is the former two-time OAOAST Heavyweight Champion of the world, "THE FALLEN IDOL"... LLLEEEEEOOOOOONN... RRRRRROOOOOOODDEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!

COLE

This is a tale of revenge. Alix is looking for revenge over Krista’s arm being broken, her show being sabotaged and her set being lit aflame, and Leon is looking for revenge over all the wrongs he believes she caused him. In the middle of this hangs the United States Title.

Slowly does Leon trek down the entrance stage. He pauses for a moment of reflection and thought, as the song erupts into a hardened chorus and the lights pulse with purple and white static.

"I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

BECOME SO TIRED

SO MUCH MORE AWARE!

I'M BECOMING THIS

ALL I WANT TO DO

IS BE MORE LIKE ME

AND BE LESS LIKE YOU!"

Leon charges up the ring steps, but holds himself on the ring apron to spit in the direction of the fans. As he enters the ring, he glares out at the booing crowd, regarding them with open hatred and ire.

Cue: "David Guetta ft. Akon-Sexy Bitch

"She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before

Nothing you can compare to your neighbourhood hoe

I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful

The way that booty movin I can't take no more

Have to stop what i'm doin so I can pull up close

I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful"

A massive cheer flies from the stands as a Neon Lit bar named “Alix’s” slides onto the stage in front of the face’s tunnel. The patrons all look longingly at the beautiful body of Alix Maria Spezia that’s framed by the ultra sexy combo of white booty shorts and a faux fur white bikini. Alix’s dances for a short while, before accidently kicking one of the patrons in the face. Deciding that’s enough dance for the moment, Alix leaps off the bar. She blows a kiss into the camera and super imposed lips appear on the screen.

BUFFER

And the opponent! Hailing from Los Angeles, California! She is your reigning and defending OAOAST UNITED STATES CHAMPION... AAALLLLLIIIIIXXXXXXXXX... MMMAAAAARRRRRRIIIAAAAAA... SSSSPPEEEEEZZZZZIIIIIIAAAAAAA!!!!!

Leon stalks across the ring, his eyes narrowed, his fist clenched, and his mouth fixed into a snarl. Alix, on the other hand, is the model image of bubbly cheer as she skips down the entrance ramp. Her silver boa finds its way onto a very attractive blond in the front row. She then slides into the ring, and climbs to the top rope to flash the peace sign to her legion of admirers.

DING DING DING

COLE

What a helluva main event we’re having here in Hershey!

Alix can’t bear to part with her US Title, and waves it a fond farewell with promises of “Mommy will be back soon!” For his part, Leon looks around at the audience with hate filled eyes. His expression deepens into a fierce frown as he listens to them salute his former love. Unable to take much more of Alix’s games and the fans’ adulation for her, he charges across the ring in hopes of taking her by surprise. But Alix takes one final wave to her departed title and ends up smacking Leon in the face!

“Oh! Oh wow, dude, I didn’t see you there. Gotta be careful!” She advises him as though she were talking to a preschooler. Such a degrading tone outrages Leon and he swipes at her with a spinning back fist.

“Oooooh spinning! Wow, cool! Look I can do it to!” She comments then proceeds to do know less than six pirouettes.

COLE

Jivin JR always says this ain’t ballet, well in this case it is ballet!

Not much for the classical arts, Rodez speeds to the ropes.

“Oopsie poopsie, I dropped my contact.” Alix remarks and bends over right as Leon approaches her. He’s unable to halt his arrival. Thusly he accidently flings himself over Alix’s body and has an unfortunate landing inside the ring apron.

“Wait a second, I don’t even wear contacts!” She exclaims. Forgetting her vision problems for the moment, Alix takes off to the opposite ropes. When she returns to Leon she springs forward and her perfect legs land right across his upper back.

“Save a horse ride a cowboy!” She shouts to the cheering audience. Leon looks confused over the popular phrase, unable to determine how it relates to him. He quickly finds out the relationship though; Alix proceeds to “ride” his upper back, while smacking his backside!

“I just charged Josh Matthews six bucks for this, so you’re getting my New Year’s discount because I love ya so much!”

Irritated beyond words, Leon calls upon all his strength to push out the ropes. He rips his body back into the ring. Alix tumbles over, unprepared for the sudden shift of movement. When she gets her bearings and returns to her feet, Rodez begins plastering her with right hands. A nasty shot sends her tumbling against the ring ropes. They’re an unwelcoming host as they push the brunette beauty back toward her rival. Rodez winds up and connects with a vicious overhand right as she returns to him. The blows fells her and blurs her vision for the moment. This prevents her from mounting any defense as Leon drags her off the canvas. Wrenching her chocolate locks, he drags her to a corner and throws her face into the turnbuckle posts. Without giving her a second to breathe the surly superstar schleps her all the way down to another ring posts and throws her head directly into it.

“Yuk! These turnbuckle covers taste terrible!” She complains loudly.

Realizing that he hasn’t done any damage to Alix whatsoever, a frustrated Leon Rodez snap mares her to the ground. As soon as she touches the canavs, The Fallen Idol strikes her in the back with his boot. She lurches forward, face frozen in agony from the attack.

“How did that taste?” He questions coolly.

“LEON SUCKS! LEON SUCKS! LEON SUCKS!”

Glaring back at those that bring him disparagement, Leon begins lifting Alix from the canvas. His focus on the crowd becomes his undoing as it allows Alix to surprise him with an elbow to the jaw. Leon staggers backwards, clutching onto his sore jaw. As he does this The US champion retreats to the ropes. But as she comes back to Leon, he recovers from his pain in time to elbow her in the face. Alix falls over instantly and grimaces from the pain that fires through her face. Rodez gives her no time to recover as he quickly pulls her off the canvas. His hands latch onto her booty shorts and with one mighty throw he tosses her beneath the bottom rope! Fortunatley for Alix the minute she touches down onto the ring mats, she performs a graceful roll and pops to her feet.

“Awww yeah, who’s the man?” She asks the fans.

“ALIX! ALIX! ALIX!”

“Trick question! I’m a WOMAN!”

Clearly annoyed with Alix’s escape from certain doom, Leon hurries himself through the ropes to get to the outside. But just as he leaves the ring, his opponent enters the ring. Forced to turn around and catch her, Leon grows all the more aggravated. His problems continue to build as Alix catches him with a 619 as he gets nearer the ropes.

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE

Not a good start for Leon Rodez in this mainevent. He had control for a second and then got too caught up in his emotions by throwing Alix out the ring.

While Leon attempts to make a painful rise from the mats, Alix climbs through the ropes to stand atop the ring apron.

ALIX

:headbang:

Done with her one woman Headbangers Ball, Alix jumps backwards towards Leon and connects with a beautiful BUTT bump! Leon topples over to the canvas, knocked out by her powerful tush. Alix invites a nearby attractive woman to grab her fine ass, just to see how firm and strong her cheeks are. Well, at least that’s the excuse she uses to get the girl to feel up her ass.

“ALIX! ALIX! ALIX!” the Hershey audience sings. Their adored heroine picks Leon off the canvas and attempts to send him into the barricade. But the Grand Rapids native avoids any disastrous impact with the barricade by reversing the hold and throwing Alix into it. The Princess of Los Angeles falls forward, her back hurting with a throbbing pain.

COLE

Alix was perhaps a bit too confident after that BUTT bump.

COACH

Confident AND horny.

Leon yanks Alix away from the barricade to draw her closer to the ring. With one rough heave, he manages to shove her into the squared circle. Leon begins to follow after her, ducking beneath the third rope. But he leaves his head exposed, and Alix manages to connect with an upkick! This stuns Leon and he stumbles around finally tangling himself in the ring ropes.

COLE

This is not the kind of position you want to find yourself in during the match.

COACH

Word. Leon is a sitting duck.

Leon is all to aware of his predicament and fights furiously to get out the ropes. While Leon engages in that futile battle, his opponent begins climbing atop the turnbuckles. Standing to her full 5’8 frame, Alix “attaches” fake aviator goggles and prepares for take off.

“Runway clear! All systems go! Passengers in their seat! Its time to fly Air Alix! Wheeeeee!”

Alix flies forward and extends her gorgeous legs to chop down Leon with a leg drop! Leon writhes on the mat in pain while the crowd cheers his miserey. Alix then hooks onto both his legs for a pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

Leon throws his shoulder off the canvas, which greatly displeases the audience. Though still suffering the affects of the leg drop, Leon is able drag himself off the canvas. This does him little good, as Alix takes aim at his jaw with stiff forearms. Alix thinks him weakened by her attacks, and latches onto his arm to attempt an irish whip. But Leon calls upon his strength to reverse the hold, and Alix is launched towards the turnbuckles. Leon follows her at top speed, which causes him to have a nasty collision as Alix elevates herself into the air. Her legs fall atop Leon’s shoulders, giving her the opportunity to attempt a head scissors. But the normally speedy Latina acts just a bit to slow and is thrown over the ropes by her foe. Fortunately for her she easily comes down on her snow boots. The left boot the rockets upwards to catch Leon on the side of the head with a roundhouse kick. The Fallen Idol stumbles backwards, dazed by the sudden shot. Alix takes this moment to ascend to the top turnbuckle and wave happily to her US Title. That, however, was unwise as a recovered Leon shoves her off the turnbuckles! The audience recoils in horror as Alix falls from the top rope to land in a heap on the ring apron.

COACH

If she didn’t treat the US title like a damn Yorkshire terrirer, she wouldn’t have had that problem.

COLE

You do realize you’re asking her to be orthodox right?

Staggering away, Leon can manage a small smirk at Alix’s misfortunes. He leans against the ropes, trying to regain his breath as Alix does the same in the ring apron.

“ALIX! ALIX! ALIX!” the fans’ chant causes that tiny smirk to fade away.

Leon notices Alix has returned to her feet on the ring apron. He simply can not permit her to regain her bouncy form. As such he makes a mad dash for the corner nearest her. Once there, his black boots take him to the top rope and he comes flying off with a dropkick! The missle attack crashes against the side of her head, and she’s flung from the ring apron to crash against the steel barricade.

COLE

Oh my! Is Alix okay?

COACH

Wave bye-bye to the US Title, while you’re out there, Alix.

Leon turns a ireful glare at the audience who blast him with furnace hot heat over his attack on Alix. He decides to ignore the annoying fans for a moment, as he takes himself outside the ring. Several quick strides carry him to Alix, who’s still rolling around in an effort to stop the pain.

“Stop drop and roll. Stop drop and roll” She mumbles through gritted teeth.

COACH

That’s only if your on fire. Damn, she’s lucky she’s hot as hell, otherwise god would’ve weeded her out the gene pool long ago.

Leon pulls Alix up by her tube top and momentarily lifts her onto his broad shoulders. Casting one more evil eye at the fans, he throws Alix forward and drops her chest against the steel barricade. Alix falls over backwards, wailing over the pain that’s been inflicted on her. The attack of Leon Rodez is unrelenting, as he throws her back into the ring with gruff force. Leon himself climbs the apron and takes a firm grip on the top rope. From there she slings himself into the ring, elongates his body and crushes Alix with a body splash! As Alix moans in agony, he hooks the leg for the pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

Alix’s pulls her shoulder off the canvas.

“YEAAAAAAAAAAA”

Less pleasing to the sold out audience is the sight of Leon Rodez grabbing onto Alix’s legs. They murmur with an intense dread as they watch the Grand Rapids native begin to twist her into a Liontamer!

COLE

Oh no, oh no, Alix has never submitted to anything other than Krista’s whips and nipple clamps!

And those will remain the only thing she’s submitted to as she pops the crowd by grabbing Leon into an inside cradle!

ONE!

TWO!

Leon kicksout with mere seconds to spare.

“THAT WAS 3! THAT WAS 3! THAT WAS 3!”

COLE

The Hershey OAOAST Marks letting their feelings be known here in our mainevent of the New Years Spectacular

An enraged Leon leaps to his feet, while Alix struggles to get to her’s. Reaching for her hair he drags her off the canvas. With his hand now holding her arm, he whips her across the ring. She smacks into the corner posts with a loud thud. But that landing is the least of her worries as Leon chases her down. She gets her snow boot up in hopes of smacking him in the face. However, The Fallen Idol catches onto her shoe and shakes his head to mock for poor luck. Alix makes him pay for his cruel arrogance, however, with an enziguri! The audience pops huge, delighted to see Leon stumbling dizzied about the ring. While Leon tries to stable himself, Alix takes off to the ropes. She comes charging back, and sails through the skies with a cross body block! But this move only results in failure; Leon dropkicks her in the stomach and takes her out the air. She lands with tremendous force, and groans as white hot pain strikes her.

COLE

Alix has a pretty toned body, especially her stomach, but that attack had to do some damage.

Leon hooks her right leg for a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Alix lifts her shoulder off the canvas.

“YEAAAAAAA!”

Leon sighs his displeasure as he stares with disgust at the champion. His hands find their way through the straps of her tube top and he guides her off the canvas. However, he can do no more than as Alix fights him a way several forearms. Leaving him dazed, The Princess of Los Angeles rushes to the ropes. They spew her back, and she leaps into the air for a side kick. However, Leon catches hold of her slender body and in one blazing fast motion he hurls her overhead with an Exploder Suplex! Alix hits the canvas with the force of a boulder, causing her vexing anguish.

COLE

Nobody uses that suplex quite like Leon Rodez.

COACH

Leon is master of a lot of holds. The dude executes everything so perfectly. Its why he's a two time world champion.

Trying to find some rest for her now aching neck, Alix rolls beneath the nearby ropes to the apron. Rodez has zero intention of letting her have this recovery time and shoves the ref aside to reach her. He reaches through the ropes and snags her curled brown hair. Though she tries to fight back against his clutches he traps her inside a front facelock. Dragging Alix over the middle rope, Leon leaves her dangling with only her feet touching the ropes. There’s a moment’s pause for him to sneer at the booing audience before drilling her with the dreaded Downfall DDT!

COLE

Another Leon Rodez signature special. We need Alix to get back in the game.

COACH

Who is we? I’m enjoying this. Ain’t nothing ruinin a Young Stunner’s dreams like a fine ass bitch. We gotta let these hoes know we ain’t gonna play like that. Like my boy Chris Breezy did to Rhiana, let these hoes know what time it is.

Alix lies motionless as Leon rolls her over for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Alix makes a surprising kickout!

“YEAAAAAAAA!”

COLE

What a show of resiliency and fierce determination from Alix.

COACH

Yeah, but there’s only so much she can take, especially from a devious cat like Leon. He’s gonna find a way to put her down.

Leon travels across the ring with hands on hips, mouthing his disappointment in the count. Finally he sees an open as Alix makes an unsteady rise to her feet. He pounces on the champion and lifts her onto the turnbuckle with her front facing towards the sea of audience members. Leon then climbs up after her, attaching his hands to her thin waist. But as he starts to raise her up, the Hollywood Bad Girl begins firing elbows against his cheek. Enough of the strikes land unprotected that they force Leon off the ropes. He stumbles backwards, feeling the inside of his mouth to see if any teeth were loosened. On the turnbuckles Alix rises, ready to give him something far worse than a missing tooth. She flies forward, stretching her right leg out and catching Leon with a top rope fameasser!

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

As the audience continues to cheer, Alix makes a run off the ropes. As she approaches Leon he throws out a haymaker. But she sidesteps the strike and continues her charge to the opposite ropes. Her snow boots carry her onto the third rope and she flips backwards to take Leon out with a moonsault press! The referee drops down to make the count…

ONE!

TWO!

Leon pops out the pinfall. The crowd isn’t overly pleased to see that, and derides him with jeers. While he struggles towards his feet, the speedy Latina moves herself to the ropes. But as she rushes back to Leon, he plants his black boot in her midsection. Despite her firm and fit stomach the blow staggers Alix, which lets Leon take his own run to the ropes. Reaching Alix, he tumbles forward to catch her with a sunset flip! But Alix refuses to be drug backwards, and instead drops down onto Leon’s face!

With her womanly parts resting on Leon’s face, Alix’s body vibrates with hot sensations. “Ooooh, I kinda like this. Hey, while you’re down there how about a little tongue action?”

Leon denies that request and shoves Alix off him.

“You’re no fun!” She whines.

Both competitors reach their feet at the same moment. However, its Leon who scores first Irish whipping Alix across the ring into a corner. Rodez comes charging in after her, but his arrival meets with disaster; Alix uses a back elbow to ward him off. With Leon subdued for the moment, the Princess of Los Angeles leaps onto the second rope. As Leon nears her she jumps backwards to situate herself on his shoulders. The former world champion tries to shrug her off, but finds only utter failure as Alix begins to pull him down into a victory roll! But Leon fights through the pinfall and switches towards Alix’s front. There his hands lock around her legs, as he quests for the Liontamer! The fans urge Alix to battle back to avoid the deadly submission. Alix takes heed of their advice and uses her amazing leg strength to throw Leon off.

COLE

Leon might have made history there if he got Alix to submit, but like so many others he has failed in that quest.

COACH

Its just too difficult to keep a hold on her, she moves at the speed of light. She’s like a pinball.

Proving Coach’s comment correct, Alix rushes into the ropes. Springing back at Leon, she jumps into a crossbody block. However, Leon catches her in his arms. Without little hesitation he whirls her through a nauseating ride before dropping her across his knee. As the champion howls in pain, her challenger grabs her legs for a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Alix pops her shoulder off the canvas, giving rise to a large cheer from the raucous audience. Less pleased is Leon who grumbles about his poor luck as he stomps around the ring. He falls into the ropes, sighing in frustration, and cursing at his ill fortunes.

COLE

Leon is starting to lose his cool and composure, something that happens to most people who face Alix. And the frustrating thing is millions of people around the world are watching you lose your composure.

COACH

I don’t think Leon cares much what the people think of him these days.

Exercising his gripes, Leon walks towards Alix and punts her in the ribs. While the effects of that attack still hold strong on Alix, Leon lifts her against the corner. Face unprotected, Alix is forced to eat a brutal elbow strike from her foe. The audience derides The Fallen Idol for picking on Alix. The feeling is mutual for Rodez as he glares back at the fans he hates so harshly. Next he grabs Alix’s arm and throws the US champion across the ring. As she’s forced into a run to the corner, he carries himself to the ropes. When their paths cross, Leon grabs onto the back of her curled hair for a face crusher. However, Alix shoves him away and Leon smashes into the corner posts.

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

Leon stumbles away from the ropes, groggy from the unexpected collision. Ally springboards off the ropes, and laces her wonderful legs around Leon’s shoulder. But The Fallen Idol makes a shocking recovery, and drags Alix to the canvas for the start of the Liontamer. The audience reacts with a deep hearted dread, as they’re forced to watch Leon begin to turn her over for his signature submission. At the fans’ urging Alix’s begins using her superior leg strength to shake Leon off. With one mighty surge of strength she succeeds in flinging Leon onto the second rope.

“Alright, let’s party!” she screams as she rushes to the ring cables. At top speed she runs backwards, thinking she’ll be able to leap onto Leon’s back. But as she nears him, he springs to life and tackles her to the canvas with a double leg takedown. Not wishing to risk another comeback, Leon hurries her onto her stomach with the Liontamer!

“BOOOOOOOOOO!” the audience jeers the predicament Leon’s put Alix in. Leon screams and howls, as he pours every bit of strength into stretching Alix out. Beneath him, Alix grits her teeth and tries to stomach the incredible agony.

“ALIX! ALIX! ALIX!”

COLE

Is history about to be made? Could Leon be the first person to submit Alix?

Even though Leon focuses all his power into snapping her bones, Alix begins making a slow crawl to the nearest ring ropes. As she nears by inches and inches, Leon suddenly becomes paranoid that she may defeat his hold. As such he starts to pull her back to the center of the ring. But this has the side effect of loosening his hold. This permits Alix to break her legs free. She uses this welcome freedom to pull Leon down to the canvas. Most normal wrestlers would hook the legs for a pin, but Alix is far from normal. That’s why she begins SPANKING Leon!

“Bad monkey! Bad monkey! Bad monkey!” she shouts as her hands bounce off his rearend.

Understandably annoyed with being treated like a child, Leon shoves Alix away.

COACH

Damn, dawg, you messed up there. You were living the dream of femdom fanatics everywhere!

Alix rises to her feet a hair faster than her foe. As such she’s able to retreat towards the ropes. But when she comes back, a very angry Leon Rodez, flap jacks her into the air! She gets her hand up to protect herself, avoiding the full brutality of the move. Nonetheless The Fallen Idol hooks onto her bare legs for the pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

Alix refuses to submit to defeat and lifts her shoulder off the canvas. The fans are overjoyed with that result and begin chanting her name,

“ALIX! ALIX! ALIX!”

Alix struggles through the pains of the flapjack. While she does this, her enemy stands upright and beams violent hatred from his eyes. He then comes forward and buries his black boots into her ribs with a basement dropkick. Alix doesn’t even have a moment to register the anguish before Leon is ripping her off the canvas striking her in the throat with semi-legal chops. He then irish whips the Hollywood Bad Girl into the ropes. When she returns, he flourishes forward with an elbow strike. But she slides through his legs to avoid it. She then pops up to her knees and BITES his derriere!

COLE

Yeowww!

COACH

Yeeeeeesssss!

Leon rips his backside free of Alix’s fangs, but he can’t win his freedom from Alix, herself. The bubbly brunette leaps on the ropes, and then flies back to saw him in half with a spear!

COLE

Straight outta Compton!

Alix covers Leon for a pinfall…

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

But Leon kicksout, momentarily deflating the audience. Their mood rises along with several other things, as Alix begins rubbing her hands inside her creamy tanned thighs. She guides her hands across her slender hips as they seducing the audience with a titillating swivel. She then bends over, and winks to the lusting audience.

“YEAAAAAAA!”

With Rodez ailing from the dangerous spear the Princess Of Los Angeles picks him up to irish whip him towards the corner. Her snowboots send her charging after him, but when she near him he throws up an elbow to shrug her away. Unfortunately, he remains glued to the posts in order to catch his breath. This becomes a problem when a recovered Alix strikes him in the back of the head with an enziguri! Leon falls against the ring ropes, before stumbling over in exhaustion and landing seated against the bottom posts. Alix backs up to the center of the ring and starts an inexplicable war dance before zooming at Leon. She leaps forward for the Youtube Moment (bronco buster), but Rodez rolls out the way. Alix has little trouble landing with her feet on the second rope. However, she looks less than thrilled with her foe.

“Dude, you just passed up an opportunity to have a hot girl bounce her lovebox, and you moved out the way? Are you on drugs?! Because so am I!”

Alix dismounts the ropes and begins getting into a slugfest with her former lover. Unable to stand Alix’s rapid fire jabs, Leon reaches forward and sucks her into a front facelock. He spits at the audience that who berates him with their catcalls. But is interaction with the crowd, takes his attention away from Alix and sexy Latina rips her head from his arms. She then grabs him into a sideheadlock in preperation for the Confession of a Kristaholic. But Leon gets a hold of her legs and wraps her up into a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Alix kicksout at the last possible second. She hurries to her feet, but finds herself trapped inside another front facelock. This time, Rodez wastes zero seconds in lifting her up for the dreaded brainbuster! However, Alix begins rifling her knees into Leon’s skull. As much as The Fallen Idol would like to hold onto Alix for the deadly move, her knees force him to let her go free. But as soon as she touches down on the ground, Rodez nails her in the leg with a basement dropkick! With Alix down on her knees, Leon whips around for the One Hit Kill.

COLE

Oh no!

A crisis is adverted once Alix catches his leg.

COLE

She blocked it! She blocked the one hit kill!

She then throws it to the canvas to knock him off balance. As he teeters from side to side, her hands ensnare him in a side headlock. She the flips forward and twists his neck into the ground with the Confessions of a Kristaholic!

“YEAAAAAAAAA!” the audience screams as they leap to their feet. The referee drops down to the canvas to make a pinfall…

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!

No!

COLE

I don’t believe it!

“Oh poopie!” Alix exclaims then begs a pardon for her French. With Rodez still weary, Alix scrapes up Leon and settles him into a sideheadlock. She then calls for the Confessions of a Kristaholic, generating another large pop from the audience. But as she starts to turn Leon, he breaks free and immediately knees her in the stomach! Alix drops to her knees, hacking and wheezing from the vicious attack. A smile creeps onto Leon’s face as he realizes the position he’s trapped her in. He whirls around and smacks her in the face with his boot. Alix is flung backwards, and the audience shrieks in horror.

COLE

One Hit Kill!

Leon drops onto Alix for the pinfall, and barks at the referee to count it….

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Leon rolls off of Alix, and pumps both is fist in the air. He motions for the referee to hurry and give him his newly won title.

BUT ALIX HAD HER FOOT ON THE ROPES!

Fist balled, Leon staggers upright and begins throwing wild punches at Alix. She evades the good majority of punches, causing an irritated Leon to spin recklessly with a lariat. But Alix ducks the strike and winds up behind Leon. The Fallen Idol whirls to tag her with a punch, but Alix easily ducks the strike and drops him with a double leg takedown. As the sold out crowd roots her on, Alix starts to swing Leon over for the Liontamer.

COLE

What humiliation this would be!

COACH

Par for the course for Chicks Over Dicks.

Leon spares himself considerable embarrassment, by yanking Alix down by her booty shorts and rolling her into a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NOOOOO!

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

Face flushed with fiery rage, Leon leaps to his feet. He waves Alix up and when she stands, he throws the US Champion into the corner. As soon she impacts with the posts, he darts towards her and launches himself with the SUPERMAN SPEAR! But Alix slides out the way, and Leon’s arm endures a gruesome collision with the ring posts.

“AHHHH!” he hollers in indiscernible agony that’s cheered for by the crowd.

COLE

Leon missed with the superman spear! He missed!

Leon stumbles away from the ropes, not even noticing Alix’s position. This costs him dearly as Alix grabs onto his badly injured arm and drags him to the canvas with an armbar!

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE

Could Alix be the one to submit Leon Rodez? Could Alix make history here with her first submission victory?

The pain is excruciating and Leon can hardly keep himself from falling out. Alix wrenches and grinds on the arm, as Leon struggles to reach the ropes nearest him. He tries shifting his body closer to the cables, but nothing succeeds in gaining him his freedom. Without hope on the horizon, Leon is forced to submit!

DING DING DING

BUFFER

Your winner and still OAOAST United States Champion….ALIX MARIA SPEZIA!

The fans roar their approval, as Alix jumps to her feet. Her eyes go wide with joy as she’s presented her coveted and beloved US Title. The successful champion parades around the ring, happily hugging her title. Maya and Jade join her in ring, to celebrate her wonderful triumph.

COLE

A little revenge for the Duncan clan, wouldn’t you say? Leon breaks Krista’s arm and Alix nearly pulls his off his body! Folks, thank you for tuning into the New Years Spectacular, here’s to many more great OAOAST moments in 2010!

© 2010 OAOAST Entertainment

All Rights Reserved.

FADE OUT

Sign in to follow this