TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: PPV MOTY Speech + 8-Man Tag

To a chorus of boos, Queen Esther emerges, flanked by all of her Queen's Men, dressed to compete. They approach the podium and Queen Esther begins to gush over recieving the award.

QUEEN ESTHER
Oh! Good heavens! My bosom swells with pride. Gosh! On behalf of my victorious team, it is our honour and our privilege to accept this award for Best Combat. My troops are noble and brave and strong. And we shall fight on, forever more! For Queen and for country! Tally-ho!

The Queen picks up one of the awards and heads to the ring, trailing behind The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club and Last Kings Of Scotland, who march confidently in front.

COLE
And All The Queen's Men, set for more... how did she put it... "combat"? Anyway, they're in action next.

"We're running with the Shadows Of The Night
So baby take my hand, you'll be alright
Surrender all your dreams to me tonight
They'll come true in the end"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
Hang on a second.

All The Queen's Men and the Queen herself stop at the bottom of the aisle and turn around, to see CUCARACHA INTERNACIONAL heading out. Also dressed to compete. And carrying their title belts. Landon forces a smile as he waves down to Queen Esther and her troops, asking them to hold on while he heads to the podium.

MADDIX
Sorry to jump the gun here. But, uhm, you kinda beat us to it there. That's okay. Obviously, very exciting to have been involved in the best Match Of The Year for 2009. Which is why, as the official team captain for the winning team at November Reign, it's my pleasure to accept this award on behalf of Cucaracha Internacional.

Taking the other trophy, Landon's acceptance speech doesn't go down too well with The Hellfire Club or Last Kings, who voice their annoyance from the ring.

MADDIX
It was a great effort from our team... lead by myself, as I mentioned. And although it was me who scored the final two pinfalls, for the team I captained, I feel that I should not take all of the credit and was definately a team effort. As it will be tonight, when Cucaracha Internacional once again show the world why we're the strongest unit in the entire OAOAST. So, with that in mind, to the Queen, again, thank you for your assistance. And thank you very much for everyone who voted for me... uh, I mean [i]us[/i]. Thank you!

Landon raises the Angle Award high in the air and begins to lead his team to the ring, with Megan rolling her eyes.

COLE
Well, the winning team from our match of the year, set to compete over the 8-Man Tag Team Titles right here and now. And maybe Landon could have timed those comments a little better.

The champions climb into the ring with Landon making his usual, theatrical spin in. His path is blocked by The Last Kings Of Scotland though, taking exception to Landon's words a moment ago. And pretty soon all eight men are squared off and arguing. Well, seven men. Faqu doesn't argue.

*DINGDINGDING!*

But as soon as the bell rings, he lets out a roar and starts lashing out at the Hellfire Club, while the LKOS start to fire off on Landon!

COLE
And I don't think this is quite what Landon and Queen Esther agreed to!

COACH
Come on guys, can't we all just get along!?

A pier-six brawl, or more accurately a pier-eight brawl, erupts and quickly spills outside. Left in the ring are Scottish Scott and Maddix. Scott hammers away on Landon and whips him out of a corner, hard into the opposite one. Landon staggers out and gets sent flying with a big backdrop from the mohawked Scott. Suddenly, Landon wants to play team again and offers a handshake. Hand behind his back and all. Looking down at him, Scott just spits at Landon's hand and starts hammering away again.

COLE
We've got battles on the floor, a battle in the ring. It's pandemonium here.

Scott goes for another irish whip, which Landon tries to reverse, only to find the big Scott refusing to budge. Dropping to his knees Landon tries to beg again. Which still doesn't work, Scott lifting Maddix up by the arm and letting him hang in mid-air for a second, before dropping him to the mat!

COLE
That could have ripped Landon's shoulder out of the socket!

A whimpering Landon rolls out of the ring, allowing Nathaniel Black to sneak in from behind and club Scott across the back. Black succeeds in whipping Scottish Scott to the ropes, burying a headbutt to the midsection. Off the ropes, Black then blasts Scott in the side of the head with a Knee Trembler! He roars out to the crowd, but then turns around and takes a dropkick from Danny Boy!

COACH
Aah! I just realised, I don't know who to cheer for! Curse all these incredibly talented men!

As Black rolls outside, James Blonde replaces him. Ducking underneath a clothesline, Blonde comes off the ropes and hits Danny Boy with a flying forearm. He kips up, then hits a HBK pose for no real reason.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Blonde turns around, confronted by Lucius Soul, who finds time in this melee to comb his 'fro. Apparantly Blonde is impressed with the look. And Lucius offers the comb to Blonde. As Blonde starts to comb at his locks though, Lucius surprises him with a boot to the gut! Whipped off the ropes, Blonde manages to duck a clothesline. He doesn't duck the spinning wheel kick that follows though. Kipping up in even more impressive fashion than his opponent, Lucius busts out a second comb and teases at his 'fro with a smirk on his face. The smirk disappears quickly though, as Faqu enters the ring. Sensing something is amiss, Lucius jams the pick in his 'fro and turns around, fearing the worst...

FAQU
BLAAARWHAAAGHHAAAHHH!!

...and gets chopped off his feet!!

COLE
Oh, MY what a shot!

Rico comes in, but Faqu only needs to give him a look to send him scurrying to the outside. Grabbing Lucius by the hair Faqu throws him into a corner. Stricken with fear The Black Knight is clubbed and struck until he's sat against the bottom turnbuckle, before being choked with the foot.

COLE
Uh-oh. Not the place to be for Lucius Soul.

Black and Blonde rush over and block off Rico and Danny Boy, while Landon holds Lucius from the outside, not allowing him to escape from the RUNNING ASS CHARGING HIS WAY!!!!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

COACH
Oh! Not even a 'fro gonna cushion that blow!

As Lucius rolls outside, Scottish Scott rolls in behind Faqu. The big Samoan beats his chest and turns around, face to face with the big Scott. Who shows no fear, going NOSE TO NOSE with Faqu! Heavy breathing, grunting and snorting aplenty.

COLE
What a face off this is.

COACH
Looks like something off of the Discovery Channel. You ever seen two big ol' ugly apes fighting over an apple core?

COLE
Shall I tell Scott you said that?

After staring each other down, the two big men start trading blows. Scott clubs Faqu across the chest with a forearm. And Faqu responds. Clubbing forearm from Scott. Clubbing forearm from Faqu, neither man budging. Faqu suddenly beats his chest and screams in Samoan... so Scott beats his chest and yells right back at him, then backs off the ropes with a shoulder tackle. Knocked off balance, Faqu comes back off the ropes behind him with a shoulder tackle of his own. Scott hits another shoulder tackle. But Faqu comes back and finally drops Scottish Scott with a charge!

COLE
Wow, big knockdown. Faqu, king of the jungle in the view of Jonathan Coachman.

Faqu starts shouting and hollering again. Coming off the ropes, he walks right into Scottish Scott though, who PICKS HIM UP AND HITS A BODYSLAM!!!!

"WOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH
YO~!

COLE
What a display of power from Scottish Scott! Incredible!

Getting over-excited, Scott starts pounding his chest and gets rolled up by Landon!

No!

Back up, Scott goes to take Landon's head off with a clothesline, but Landon ducks and Scott goes flying over the top to the arena floor.

COLE
Bodies flying everywhere. I guess the referee has abandoned any sense of a legal man. And I don't know if I can blame him.

As Scott picks himself up Landon sizes him up and looks ready to fly. He tries to get the crowd into the idea, which is a fail. But undettered, he takes off into the ropes, charging towards Scott's side of the ring... AND THROWING HIMSELF UNDER THE MIDDLE ROPE WITH A DIVE!!!!

"YYEEEAAAAAHHHHH - BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Low flying suicide dive, Landon just DROVE Scottish Scott back into the guardrail!

Inside, Rico exchanges shots with Black, while Blonde lays in wait out of sight. But Danny Boy appears and pulls Blonde out of the ring before he can interject himself. Ducking a forearm, Black doesn't need him though, nailing Rico with a Lariat!!

No!

Black growls at the referee and yells at Rico to "get up" in his thick Cockney accent.

COLE
Black is poised here. Rico in trouble!

As the Brazilian gets back up, his gives his 'stache a bit of a stroke and falls backwards, into the clutches of Black...

...but Rico escapes the Crossface Chickenwing! Slipping behind, Rico picks Black up, ready for a back suplex. Showing great strength he holds the Brit in place, waiting while Lucius slides into the ring, to catch Black with a Neckbreaker on the way down!!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
A Hairraising Experience for Nathaniel Black! Could we have new champions here?

Cover by Rico...

Kickout!

Now it's the Hellfire Club's turn to call for the end and they set Black up for the 3:10 to Hell. Lucius climbs the turnbuckles, while Rico picks Black up for the powerbomb. However, as Lucius gets to the top rope, Landon re-appears and gives Lucius a shove...

...SENDING HIM FLYING OFF THE TOP ONTO DANNY BOY AND BLONDE!!!!

QUEEN ESTHER
:O

COACH
Damn! Dudes is flying everywhere!

COLE
Landon with a save, but sacrifices one of his own in the process. Although if he had to sacrifice someone it might as well by who'd take a bullet for you, if asked. Or, even if not asked. Infact he'd probably ask to if he thought it'd make Landon happy.

Seeing his partner plummet out of the corner of his eye, Rico turns around and grabs Landon. Maddix shrugs it off though and drops to the floor, hanging the Brazilian's neck across the top rope. Rico staggers backwards, into Black, who does a quick 180 and lays him out with the BLACK LARIAT! Cover...

NO!

COLE
Rico hanging in there. A win here tonight would go some way towards making up for Anderson Cup disappointment, at the hands of the Orange County Cobras earlier this week.

As Rico gets back up, Landon slides in and starts directing traffic. Rico is whipped into a corner and targetted by the champions. Clothesline in the corner by Black. Jumping forearm in the corner by Landon. And a big Avalanche in the corner from Faqu!!

COACH
So, more disappointment then?

COLE
It looks that way right now.

Winded, Rico falls out of the corner. Maddix quickly reels him in and plants Rico face-first into the mat with the Complete Shot, quickly going for the cover...

SAVE BY SCOTTISH SCOTT!

COLE
No, the Queen's Men still in this one. And maybe it's Landon who'll be disappointed. Disappointed he ever agreed to this match with the Queen! Because I'm sure that's not what he signed up for when this 'working relationship' began.

Scott is ambushed by Faqu and Black and comes up swinging, trying to fight both men off. A knee from Black puts a stop to that though. Overwhelmed by Faqu and Black, Scott is beaten down to his knees. But he surprises both men from there, by jabbing his mohawked head into each of their stomachs. Scott then hits a big shoulder check, sending Faqu crashing through the ropes to the outside!

COLE
One thing the Queen's Men have is Scott's power... Cucaracha Internacional use Faqu to do the damage, which has been the downfall of most teams who come up against them. But Scott has butted heads with the big Samoan and come out pretty well from it.

Butting heads again, he and Black start trading headbutts after going toe to toe with forearms. Neither man really gets the advantage and only end up hurting themselves. Which allows Landon to pick his spot, catching Scott with a Dropsault. The bigman doesn't go down. So Black runs him over the top rope with a clothesline. Scott falls right into Faqu and they start going at it again, while Landon pats Black on the back...

...and turns around to be hit with the HAND OF GOD by Rico!!

"YYEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!"

COACH
AAAHH!

COLE
Landon didn't see it coming!

Rico quickly jumps on top...

NO!! Black turns around just in time and breaks the count, pulling Rico off of Landon AND SLAPPING ON THE CROSSFACE CHICKENWING!!!!

COLE
The Crossface is locked in! Will Rico be forced to tap!?

Dragging Rico away from his KOed partner, Black tries to take Rico down. And although the Brazilian fights it, he's eventually pulled to the mat and trapped in the bodyscissors!

COLE
And now Black has the hold synched in, nowhere to go for Rico!

With his shoulder being torn at, Rico tries to hold on, perhaps noticing Danny Boy crawling into the ring. And the Scot starts to inch his way over towards Landon, still laid out and there to be pinned. But before Danny can get there, Rico decides he can take no more AND TAPS OUT!!

COLE
That's it!

*DINGDINGDING!*

Black lets Rico go, as Queen Esther looks crushed.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winners of the match and STILL OAOAST 8-Man Tag Team Champions... JAMES BLONDE, FAQU, NATHANIEL BLACK and LANDON MADDIX... CUCARACHA INTERNACIONAL!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
The titles of dubious lineage stay with Cucaracha Internacional. But they dodged a real bullet tonight. Maybe after this, Landon will need to start refusing even more teams the chance to challenge for the belts, because they came so close to losing out here tonight.

COACH
Why you gotta downplay a great win like that? Give it up. Show some respect. Eight of the realest dudes on the planet just tore it up and you're whining about Baron again?

COLE
It was a great match. Happy?

COACH
Ecstatic.

The belts are handed over, but seem to fall on Megan's shoulders as Black and Faqu are unconcerned and Blonde is more worried about dragging Landon's unconscious body to the ring. With Landon still seeing stars, Blonde takes it upon himself to CARRY Landon up the aisle in his arms, which is only slightly gay, honest. And Megan is left with the four mix and match belts. Meanwhile Queen Esther looks sad, as her Men try to hold council over how they could have lost.

Sign in to follow this