TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: HOTY Speech

Leon approaches the podium with the fixed scowl on his face. He looks with disdain at the trophy left for him, picking it up as he glares out at the crowd.

"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"

Leon continues to glare, in no hurry to make any sort of a speech.

LEON
Well... doesn't this just put the icing on the cake of the fall from grace?

Waving the award around as he spits out those words, Leon looks around with contempt.

LEON
Just goes to show how fickle life can be. How fickle [i]people[/i] can be. After all I've been put through, all I've had to put up with and deal with in this past year, now you all see fit to look down your noses at me. And why? Because last year, I finally decided that I wasn't going to sit back and take it anymore? That I was going to make other people suffer, the same way that I'm made to suffer everything day of my life?

Looking at the award again Leon shakes his head.

LEON
You know, I used to really care about these things. What you people thought of me actually used to make a difference in my life. Well not anymore. As far as I'm concerned, this 'award' just goes to show how low you people are. And now, anytime I want to know [i]just[/i] how little I care about you all... all I have to do is look at this. And think of the disgust you fill me with.

[i]You're welcome[/i].

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Leon walks off with the trophy, still scowling away as he lurches his way bitterly through the entrance doors.

Sign in to follow this