TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

SYN: A little something

Backstage we found Biff Atlas and Tim Cash discussing their chances of winning the Lethal Rumble Match on Sunday. Poor old Biff, he didn't seem so convident. Tim tried his best to give Biff some confidence and even offered that if they should come down to the final two, he'd throw himself out so that Biff could win. "Really?" asked Biff. "Well... no I just thought that would cheer you up hearing that... I'm nice, but I'm not that nice." replied Cash. As they walked along they happened upon Maggie Nerdly, who was having some problems adjusting an overhead light on her interview set, due to her small stature. Ever the gentleman, Tim reached up and with a little help from Biff, nudged the light into place. Maggie thanked them both and as they went on their way, Biff seemed confused at how pleased that made him feel. Tim remarked that "yeah, there's no nicer feeling than knowing you've helped someone in need". Which, for some reason, Biff seemed to think long and hard about as they continued walking.

Sign in to follow this