TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HD: LDCMG vs. AAB

Decided to go with this instead of the TH squash.

“Living in America“ by James Brown cues and the All-American Boys proudly wave Old Glory down the aisle.  

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the Hearts of the American people, they fight for truth, justice and the American way… FREEDOM and LIBERTY… THE ALL-AMERICAN BOYS!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

The guys lead a chant of “USA“ as their music fades out in favor of “The World is Mine” by David Guetta. 

BUFFER
And their opponents, accompanied by the CEO of THE ENTERPRISE, THEODORE MONEYMAKER… at a total combine weight of 420 pounds, THE ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… COLIN MAGUIRE, JR., SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Enterprise CEO Theodore Moneymaker points his junior partners down the green and gold lit stage and shouts “ATTACK!” 

* DINGDINGDING *

The bell sounds as the LDCMG ambush the flag waving All-American Boys.  CMJ drops Liberty on his head with an IRISH SUPLEX, while Reiger whips Freedom into the corner and takes him down with a RUNNING INVERTED BULLDOG!

COACH
New York Knockout!

Moneymaker gives the signal and the LDCMG deliver THE SPIKE REIGER COUNTER!

COLE
And that’s gonna do it. 

COACH
Teddy’s got these guys focused like never before. 

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
The winners of the match… THE ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… COLIN MAGUIRE, JR., SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Moneymaker grabs the mic and enters the ring. 

MONEYMAKER
MARV and MEL, if you’re not already more baked than a bag of potato chips I hope you’re paying real close attention, boys. What you just witness was the public execution of two things that mean a lot to me -- liberty and freedom. No, not because I turned into a democrat, but rather thanks to you. Thanks to you embarrassing us across the county and around the world on OAOAST Syndicated. And as everybody knows, nobody embarrasses Theodore Moneymaker or his Enterprise and gets way with it. 

REIGER
You got that right, boss. The Christ Air Express sucker punched us. I mean, they’d still be in the hospital had it been a fair fight. But we’re not gonna cry over spilled milk. Instead we plan on embarrassing them in their own hometown at the Nerdly Spectacular. Hell, we’ll even put the titles on the line. 

MONEYMAKER
:lol:

“Money Talks” by AC/DC cues as Moneymaker and the LDCMG exit. 

COLE
A challenge has been issued to the Christ Air Express for the Nerdly Spectacular and you know they’ll jump at the chance to face the tag team champions in their hometown. 

COACH
Some things money can’t buy, Cole -- confidence. The LDC Moneygang clearly have it.

Sign in to follow this