TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Leon segment

COLE
Apparantly, we're being told that our cameras are outside. And they believe they've caught up with Leon Rodez. Lets go back there, see what's going on.

Out in the St Louis streets Josh Matthews is heading off in pursuit of someone in the distance, microphone in hand. The cameras approach the figure hunched over in the distance and find Leon Rodez, hidden under a black hoodie, sat on the edge of the pavement.

MATTHEWS
Leon! Leon... what are you doing out here?

Glancing out from under his hood Leon glares at the camera and puts his head back down.

LEON
I'm not doing a thing.

MATTHEWS
Well, where have you been these past few weeks? And why are you sitting in the dirt? The show's inside, we've been going for about 45 minutes already....

LEON
I don't care about your 'show'. I don't care about your cameras. I don't care about this interview time you're apparantly giving me.

Leon peels back his hood and looks fairly bedraggled. His hair is a mess and there are bags under his eyes.

LEON
As of now, I'm not a part of this show anymore. So you're wasting your time. You want to know where I've been? Blame Josie Baker. I am an outcast. I am being denied what is mine... a shot at the OAOAST World Title... the only thing in that arena worth my time and effort. Until I get what I want, the OAOAST do not get me. Call this a strike. Call it a protest. I don't care. Until Josie Baker treats me fairly and gives me my title shot, I am boycotting the OAOAST. No matches... no interviews... nothing. If Josie wants to sue me for breach of contract? Fine. Money is immaterial to me. There's only one thing Josie can do to get me back inside. And she knows exactly what that is. You won't see me inside an OAOAST building until I am sure my demand is met. End of story.

MATTHEWS
But, Leon, you realise that Anglemania is less than two weeks away, don't you? The biggest show of the year.

Looking unconcerned by this, Leon merely shrugs his shoulders.

MATTHEWS
Okay. Well, what about Morgan? You realise that she's being targetted by Crystal, who you've got a history with yourself. What about Morgan?

LEON
...Morgan can handle herself.

MATTHEWS
Can she? I don't know, Crystal is...

LEON
Morgan's problems are Morgan's problems. She'll understand.

Leon puts his hood back up and shuts Josh off, leaving the interviewer to wisely give up.

MATTHEWS
Alright guys, I don't think we're going to get much more out of Leon here. Back to you.

Sign in to follow this