TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

My status.

Hey guys, I am still around. My laptop is completely out of service for now, and I'm on a computer which runs with Windows ME. This computer is pretty crappy at times, as well, and for that reason I haven't really tried to write anything for the fed on it since AM.

Even when I do get the laptop back, though, I'm probably finished from a "full-time" standpoint with the OAOAST. I just don't have the time or energy to commit to actual storylines. So unfortunately that means I probably won't be able to do the big feud me and Patty had planned out in the fall. Patty, I'll send you a PM later tonight to discuss this further. I do still plan to do some stuff with the Heartland title, and probably the GGM segments here and there. I could probably still take on the Lethal Rumble, as well, and small stuff like updating the tour schedule and title histories (which I just did a few days ago!). But for a while now I've been concocting these big, elaborate storylines in my head and then not really fully delivering on them for the aforementioned reasons, and it's disappointing to me.

As for my characters, you're all free to use them however you want with the exception of Alf and Sandman. I have an idea for the Alf character which I'll discuss with Patty in the PM, and as far as Sandman, he'll be used at the most as sort of a special attraction in the Heartland special matches. I figure Reject could be used to fill ME spots where needed, or in the tag division with TK, who I'll use from time-to-time in HL matches, as well.

That's cool man.

Even if you can just stick around to do the odd PPV match here and there like you said, maybe use Syndicated for any occassional stuff you'd need in between, that'd be great. There's no point in feeling pressured into doing more than you can. After all, this is just a recreation. Finding a schedule where you can stick with this thing and enjoy it without feeling any pressure is in everyone's best interests really. Just ease off, do what you're comfortable with before you start hating the sight of us!

And obviously all the non-show stuff like the title histories and adding feedback is always much appreciated.

You simple minded faggots, you're encouraging him to do less work! Are you CRAZY? You're supposed to be guilt tripping him, like I'll be doing in PM.

But, yeah, our plan was quite the genius one if I may say so myself, and now its all ruined :(

But on the real KC is right, its all about finding the perfect balance to keep you enjoying this fun little hobby. You don't want to struggle and over exert yourself to the point where you hate it. I think Syndicated would be a good route and good way to stay active while writing the ocassional HD~! promo and PPV match. As long you're sticking around and doing stuff and leaving feedback I won't hate ya!

Anyway, hit me with a PM and lemme know what your ideas are.

Sign in to follow this