TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beingz0wningj00

Snake Eyes Comments mother fuckahs!1

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I lost!!!?

Oh wait, I noshowed. :D Sorry, it was something really unexpected coming up. But I'm good now. So blarg. I'm sure you all want to know about me. ;) I also saw Spiderman, go me. (Y)

Way to go Flesher. That was some badass shit you did. But you could have done better. ;)

No Mag/Xero :( meh.

Froth with the tag win.

TNT won a WF match? Bah! He's still gay.

Ash Ketchum won the hardcore title? See above.

Erek Taylor gets the big win and scores the ICTV title. You do realize, that now Sacred has to go to Main Event, and I have to step up and take that title from you, bitch. ;)

Edwin MacFucking Mac Daddy. Good f'n shit with the retain!

Guess who's back, back again... Strangler's back... yet no one cares. BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just messing. ;)

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
TNT won a WF match? Bah! He's still gay.

My first comment! I'm so proud!

Oh, and I've skimmed, everything looks good from the Team Froth/Team MerCedez bout to the clusterfuck Main Event. I'm gonna go ahead and sleep, maybe waiting the card [will it be up within an hour?] and then read/comment in more detail tomorrow.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Help you with what exactly?

Mothernature says..."

Guest Tyler McClelland

For clarification purposes, Stubby did not post an uber-important strat that explains the fact that...

I AM NOT BACK WRESTLING!

My character is being used in a very different manner. I will post the freakin' strat here in a sec since Stubby felt the need not to do so.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"What the fuck is a "strat"?

Mothernature says, if such a thing exists Stubby never got one..."

Guest Tyler McClelland

OOC - Originally, this was supposed to be sometime after the 4-way newbie match...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Okay...I'll edit it in...

Guest Tyler McClelland

Strat = In-show promo, flash, etc.

E-wrestling term. SWF uses some different terminology, I couldn't think of what it was at the time.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Notice how the ratio of posts in the thread to Outcast's posts in the thread is 9:5?

Yes, I did too.

Ah well, nice "strat" Outcast, I look forward to seeing where you'll take your character in the future.

Oh, and...

*TNT politely steps off of OC's lawn*

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Bah ha!

The jobber has returned!

Go jobber man, go jobber man!

Guest TheBostonStrangler

I'm back. (Y). Mad props for Edwin for stroking my ego and calling me a "legendary hardcore champ". He said it, not me. :D

Overall, a great show, although I was seriously disappointed that there wasn't anything from ELM/Xero in there. Once again, props for Edwin for writing such a good match, even with all the interference and stuff. It had the potential to become a complete clusterfuck, but Edwin managed to have it all make sense. Nice work. Also, the other matches that really impressed me were Erek's match and TNT's match. Great job, guys, especially to Taylor for being the new ICTV champ. Impressive work, man.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Shows looks great, though I've got to go to work, so I won't be able to really read it till later. I'm a little disappointed in how my match turned out, just because Z was supposed to clearly join the Carnival earlier in the night, and for some reason that didn't happen. Obviously it was clear what happpened in the main event, but hopefully it still made sense to everyone. I took a different approach to the main event; originally I was just going to have Wilson's whole crew come out and destroy Edwin after the match, but I thought doing what I did kept Wilson's mind-games strategy going while giving all the featured players a little extra spotlight, too.

Other quick thoughts: very surprised that Xero let his chance at the LHW go by, and very, very pleased to see TNT pick up what could be considered an upset win, if only because he keeps going around talking about how much he sucks! Wake up, boy! I told you we bumped you for a reason! In other relatively new news: Erek Taylor! Woo! Youth conquers all! Must...cling...to...belt...

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Oh my goodness...I've never been so happy to lose in my life.

My match was maybe as good wrestling wise as Edwin's, but he got the new boys and returnees over much better. Deserved to win that sucka. I'll put mine up here in a bit, but Edwin took Round One decisively. Let's see how me and the boyz rebound...

Man, I'm just happy my internet is working. Hasn't worked since noon-ish yesterday. But now it works! But I lost, so that kinda blows, but I'm just gonna have to earn myself another shot when we don't need to debut FIVE more nasty, nasty heel folk.

Off to read the rest of the show. But I caught the end of Fleshandal's and its good to see that Flesher is back. Props to Taylor, Ash and the other winners. Great show of wrestling guys and now we've got a full roster. Excellentness.

EDIIIIIT - That really was some nice work. Taylor went with the cheap roll-up :P , but he built to it and he's going to make a dashing your champion. Ash Ketchum's a little rat bastard, and he will get his... =) umm...Frost/Thoth, heavy favorites who won and mad props to TNT, who was the last guy most people thought would win that match, but who shunned us all and took it.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Well, I'm kinda annoyed that Xero didn't write anything. Personally, I was not ready to come back yet, and that's why there was no match from me. I apologize.

Otherwise, it looks like a terrific show. Wilson is in charge of another huge scary stable, huh? They say you should do what you know...

Guest Coffin Surfer

Sadly I no showed. I just didn't have anytime to write at all. Still a good match from TNT, that probably would have beat mine anyway.

Guest Ace309

I'd just like to say that Raynor wrote a great match, and to Jay Dawg: Neener neener neener I won your belt you beingz st00pid ha ha ha ha ha.

*AHEM*

POKEMANIA FOR LIFE! Well, not so much Ash, just the helmet. :D

w00t BS is back! Good to see the Strangler return.

Great show, people.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Double Post..... BE GONE!!!!

*poof!*

Guest Ash Ketchum

And now, the POKEMANIA TOTAL FREAK-OUT SUPA PIMPIN' PSYCHOANLAYSIZING COMMENTS OF UBER AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA!

TAG TEAM MATCH

Thoth & Frost vs. Mercury & Ced Ordonez

-Excelllent match from Thoth and Frost. I especially enjoyed the part in the middle about writing styles changing.

4-WAY MATCH FOR THE #1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE US TITLE

Danny Williams vs. Tod DeKindes vs. “TNT” Taylor Nicholas Thompson vs. Z

- TNT blows up in the WF, bu that's a good thing!

TRIPLE THREAT US TITLE MATCH

Chris Raynor © vs. Durandal vs. Jay Dawg

- Durandal gets the gold back. Good match from Dur-um-Flesher.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Stryke © vs. Ash Ketchum

- All I can say is:

*grabs title and jumps onto bow of a near-by ship* I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!! AWOOOOOOOOOGA!

*loses his balance and falls back onto the deck* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! *THUMP!*

QUADRUPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE ICTV TITLE

Sacred © vs. Fallout vs. Erek Taylor vs. Longdogger Pete

- Go Erek Taylor, GOOOOOOOOOO!

SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Edwin MacPhisto © vs. Chris Wilson

-Edwin retains in a beauty of a match! sWo! Weird thing is I amost ended up IN the sWo...

Guest chirs3

Boy did Flesher's match own mine. Ow. ;) Seriously, that was good.

And that main event... good lord... Edwin = God.

I've just skimmed the rest so far, I'll be back later with full comments.

Guest HVilleThugg

*clap, clap, clap*

Tight show!

That main event owned. I got more and more boosted after every new member came out. I found myself scrolling very slowly just so i woudn't ruin the surprise, and then i even waited like 2 minutes before scrolling to see Strangler's return!

THE SUPERSTATION IS BACK!! HELLZ YEAH!!

I'm serious man...during that whole match, I kept thinking, how phat would it be if I came back to help Edwin fight off Wilson's monster stable, only to turn in the end and join up with my former teacher! Oh, how fucking sweet would that be. Of couse, it ain't gonna happen because I'm saying it right here, and I'm not returning, but that would be fucking sweet! But damn good job there Edwin.

Now, to comment on the other matches I read...

First, I'm giving match of the night to TNT (would go to Edwin, but I did lost a lot of his wrestling in the storyline of the match...so, no soup for you!). TNT's match fucking rocked. I rate matches out of 35 points, and that little shit got 34 points...I think that's the most points I've ever given out for a single match. It was fucking tight yo! And this damn kid keeps bugging me last night asking if his match sucked...he's worse than I am about that shit!

Ash got the win, barely over Stryke. I think both of you guys need to work on your high spots. You both lost a bunch of points because, according to your descriptions, had people no selling these huge spots. Well, maybe not no selling...but you were having people get clobbered with weapons, and then be up walking around the next. I think in Ash's match, or maybe it was Stryke's, someone did a top rope slash of some king onto the other person with a chair on his chest...and it didn't even hurt the attacker. There were a few spots like this in both matches...just something to work on in my opinion. Ash had some nice backstage spots, which I always mark out for. All in all...very nice.

Those are all the matches I read in it's entirety, but still...congrats to Taylor on his huge ICTV win. Props to Flesher (and it's nice to see you're back to that) on winning the US title!

Da "so wise" H

Guest Insane Clown Dan

...Remember, if Wilson's WF stable is indeed the SWO, remember that the WF and JL versions are completely separate/nonrelated.

And HOLY FUCK was Snake Eyes good. Huge props to Mr. Clannie and Icelander, Flesher, TNT, Ash and Edwin. I think that Tod deKindes, Deathwish and Z will do extremely well... and I cannot wait to see Ced do LHW matches with his style.

Guest kelloggs

Froth wins as it was predicted by most.

TNT proves he's worthy of the bump like everyone thought. That match was classic. And you versus Z at the end builds on your last JL match if you can call it that. You are a funny writer sucka.

NO Xero/ELM :(

Ash wins with a helmet. A god damn helmet. Ah I'll admit it, I marked for the pokemania fist helmet.

Flesher is Flesher again. Bow down to the Superior Clan man

Erek Taylor does good shit and beat Sacred, Fallout and LDP. nuff said

Half the bumpies join Wilson. And TBS returns with Outcast as Danny's mentor. What the hell happened. Edwin my minds been overloaded and I love how you got Z over. Those lines about Z and slurpee and his run-in were da 'ish. The mass bump does its job and we'll have the Clan, XF9, Wilson's group, Creative Control and the Midnight Carnival. So many stables...I wish the JL would build some.

EDIT: I saw Ash and Flexxx's posts and I was led into a lie. Oh well...

M. "Duely noted and changed Mr. Wilson" Francis

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Not much you can do about that, Mak. The JL is a feeder fed... storylines are killed as people get elevated/bumped. It can't be helped at all. I mean, the whole purpose of JLers is to write as many winning matches as you can, in all honesty.

Notice... the keyword is *write* :(

And yes, the WF storylines are BEYOND RICH at this moment.

EDIT : figured that much, Wilson. thats good anyway...

Guest Tyler McClelland

...and Edwin worships the Cock.

Therefore, you worship the Cock, King, and hopefully love it with all your heart and soul as I do. I, Outcast, Cock-lover extraordinaire.