TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaYourCar

A Wrestling Move Discussion

Guest deadbeater

Molly Go Round--the 450 off the top rope bonsai splash--does anybody else do it, or is Molly an innovator?

Guest Dace59

The Big Book has been proved to be full of holes, mistakes and total mess ups.

Dont trust it.

Guest Trivia247

Sounds Accurate though.

they call a Blue Thunder a Sitout Powerbomb for some reason, but Deathvalley seems to call it how it sees it Belly to back into a Powerbomb.

Guest Dace59

It doesnt sound it if you know how bad it is.

Anyway, beside the point.

Any more questions?

Guest art_vandelay
Sounds Accurate though.

they call a Blue Thunder a Sitout Powerbomb for some reason, but Deathvalley seems to call it how it sees it Belly to back into a Powerbomb.

Well, The Blue Thunder Driver/Powerbomb can be interpreted as a Belly to Back suplex lift into a sit-out powerbomb.

Agreed. The Blue Thunder is definitely a belly-2-back into a sitout powerbomb, but you spin the opponent into the powerbomb position.

So I have a couple questions.

Mike Modest's Reality Check. Is that an Air Raid Crash?

Chris Daniels' Last Rites. What is it?

And last but not least...I'm here to FINALLY distinguish between the enzuigiri and the gamengiri. The enzuigiri is the kick to the back of the head, and the gamengiri is the kick to the temple. YES!

Guest J*ingus

The Last Rites is the same move as Reno's "roll of the dice", where they have their opponent in a Scorpion Deathdrop position, and then spin around and land on the bottom with their opponent landing face-down.

Guest Dace59

Mike Modest's Reality Check. Is that an Air Raid Crash?

Yes

Chris Daniels' Last Rites. What is it?

Last Rites/Roll the Dice/Spin Doctor

Inverted Face lock swung into Diamond Cutter (Inverted Swining Neckbreaker, the the Spin Doctor however you spin the over way)

There's nothing new about the difference between enzuigiri and the gamengiri, it's been know for ages.

Guest pochorenella

Is there an online guide or published guide for all this moves? I really don't follow much indy or Puro stuff so I'm mostly at a loss here, except for the moves you can do on SD!KYR on the PS2 (like "flash magic" instead of Shining Wizard) I can't tell them all apart.

Guest Dace59

Is there an online guide or published guide for all this moves?

One that's any good, or that'd I'd direct anyone too?

No.

One that's a load of rubbish, and full of mistakes?

Yes

Guest DragonflyKid

What is the Psycho Driver? I remember trying to download a vid clip of it a while back but it never ended up working.

Guest Trivia247

I had asked if anyone State side ever done the Orange Crush or Orange Bomb. Vertical Suplex Lift then Drops the vic with a powerbomb.

Guest Dace59

Psycho Driver:

Torture Rack to Piledriver

Psycho Driver '01

Pumphandle Piledriver

Has Anyone one State Side done the Orgnage Crush (Bomb)

Not that I know of, CZW miscalls John Dommers Falcon Arrow as an Oragne Crush.

I'm sure someone in the smaller indies will have done it.

And it's Orange Crush (Bomb optional) not Orange Bomb

Guest Trivia247

Has anyone tried in the states that Full Nelson Camel Clutch I seen Mr.Gannosuke used at the 11-27-98 PPV

Closest thing to an Orange Crush stateside would have been Jason Jett's (EZ Money) Crash Landing, as it was almost a tossing Orange Crush. It SHOULD be used more though. It's an AWESOME move...

And if The Last Rites is one of Daniels' finishers, what the name of his other one?

Guest Dace59

Crash Landing/Money Bomb:

Vertical Suplex to fall forward/diving powerbomb.

Daniels' other finisher that you're probably thinking off is the Angel Wings (Spinnign Sitout Pedigree/Double Underhook faceslam)

Now, does he put him up onto his shoulders like a backbreaker? Becuase then it would be a Devil Bomb, or does he just lift him up like a double-underhook piledriver, spin around, and Pedigree him?

Guest Dace59

He just lifts them up with the double under hook and spins them, then sits out.

The Devil Bomb is Mikey's version of the move, and he lifts them over his shoulder (double under hook canadian rack) then drives them down.

Guest Sandman9000

I've heard of a Storm Cradle Driver, but never seen it.

And being a CZW mark, it hurts my pride that I don't know what such a move is.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

For reference, Quiet Storm does the move, hence the name.

Guest Trivia247

This might be a hypothetical Question...

but has anyone seen anyone hit a Locomotive Powerbomb, with the Last move being a Samoan Drop?

Guest Dace59

Locomotive Powerbomb would be a load of powerbombs all done without letting go of the opp. Eg Endless Powerbomb.

Guest Ace309

Oh, come on, no love for Takaiwa? He's hideously ugly and acts just like Ohtani! Doesn't "acting like Ohtani" count as a move?

Guest Incandenza

BUMP

Let's see if I can get this one answered: I was watching a match between Hayabusa and Masato Tanaka. At one point, Tanaka is behind Hayabusa, wraps his left arm around Hayabusa's neck and suplexes him (in a similar fashion to the German suplex, except Tanaka's arms were in a different position). The best part? Hayabusa lands DIRECTLY ON HIS HEAD. Not the back of his head, not the side, but the very top of it. I unmuted the sound to see if the idiot announcers would call it (this is one of those shitty FMW DVDs), but no, all it's called is a "vicious suplex." Any answers?