TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaYourCar

A Wrestling Move Discussion

Guest Ghettoman

No need for the overly done names, aside from momentum the Side Effect is essentially a sitting rock bottom. I always get a chuckle(even at times at myself) at how a lot of us try to overly define moves, when most workers wouldn't put a tenth of the effort into describing it.

And no the impact on that isn't dangerous at all, it's pretty much a snap FU, only as there rotating your getting your body out so it's a flat landing on both sides.

Guest Ghettoman

No it's not, because names and execution vary by worker, location, continent. There is no set name for certain moves. You guys just get one or two agreements and figure every move can be defined down peice by peice.

A lariat is a clothesline is an armtackle. If you'd like to waste the time attempting to define differences within each, good luck, they'll never be definitive unless you get a world wide concensus and begin some wrestling move patent agency, but good luck none the less.

There are set names for all moves and parts that have come from legit sports.

But anyway, it's a form of transpotting I like to waste my time with. Helps me explain stuff and is good for my e fedding.

And while we have as much chance as getting something set in stone as quantum physicts, it's fun for some people.

Actually, Dace, a Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker wouldn't be too hard to do at all. Just start pushing them off for a DVD, but then fall down while twisting your own body, and the result would resemble a Hangman's Neckbreaker (when you fall all the way down).

So I'm watching NWA:TNA for the first time last night, and Shane Douglas hit one of the best moves I've seen in a while.

He hit buddy with a Full Nelson Front Legsweep (Like Jericho's Break Down) but held on to the Nelson when they hit. Then he re-adjusted himself so he was position like he would have been in a Crippler Crossface, only with the Nelson still locked. So basically, Douglas was sitting next to buddy, who was face-down, with a Full Nelson locked in, and he fucking HAULED back.

Does he use that move often? Does it have a name? Does anyone else use it?

Inquiring minds have to know...

Bump

I'm trying to figure out what Super Delfin's Delfin Clutch is. Only description I can find is "Cradle Crossed Arms with Standing Figure Four" and I can't picture what that looks like. Can anyone describe it better or maybe have a picture?

The Opp is laying on their back, Delfin stands by their side. He takes both the opp's arms and crosses them over their chest. Delfin then stands over the opp, facing towards the opps legs, with their names behind him. He uses one leg to hook the opps arms and keep them pinned down. He then grabs the opps legs and pulls them up, crossing one behind the other figure four style and pulls back on them.

He ends up squatting over the opps chest, with their arms corssed and hooked by his leg, with their legs up in the air and crossed in a four.