TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

'Out On The Edge' on Comedy Central

Found this somewhere:

Comedy Central presents Out On The Edge is a one hour original cutting-edge alternative comedy extravaganza with a gay theme. Tony Award winner (Cabaret) and star of X2, Alan Cumming hosts this special that's a mix of stand-up and edgy, outrageous acts that have recently exploded out of the alternative comedy scene. BETTY, fresh from their hit off- Broadway show BETTY Rules, will be rocking out throughout the night. Jonny McGovern/ The Gay Pimp takes on boy bands and pop music in a flawlessly produced dance extravaganza of his international hit, "SOCCER PRACTICE"!. The Hazzards (aka The Ukes Of Hazzard) perform a live version of their internet/international music video sensation, "Gay Boyfriend"!

Bayne Gibby performs two of her hilarious twisted acoustic musical numbers.Brilliant out comics Rene Hicks, Jim David and Elvira Kurt will be performing their laser sharp stand-up. And if that's not enough to make you pee your pants, Kids-In-The-Hall alum/barfly Buddy Cole will make a special guest appearance!

Is it some sort of gay show?

Yuna, you seem to love those.

I was going to say 'I don't know', but.....well, now I do.

Hmm...honestly, I don't know what to make of the show. Plus side, it's Alan freakin' Cumming [he's not just hot, but I like his humor and wit; he's just charming..and Scottish]. On the other hand...it's a bunch of people I've never heard of, and after reading that, I don't think I want to know about them. Dammit..they'll probably mess up my Alan tape. Then again, maybe not. Who knows, ja?

I'm Scottish, Yuna. Sure, I'm not hot, funny or in the least bit charming, but hey ...!

If you're Scottish, then you're at least a 5 on the hotness scale. Accent is sooo charming ;) Just saying

I'm Scottish, Yuna. Sure, I'm not hot, funny or in the least bit charming, but hey ...!

If you're Scottish, then you're at least a 5 on the hotness scale. Accent is sooo charming ;) Just saying

.:Books flight then leaves:.

Guest Ghettoman

So that explosion of unwanted homo-themed humor that happened on my tv awhile back isn't over yet?