TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gatornibs

Joe Schmoe 2 Premiers Tuesday June 15th on Spike!

Guest Staravenger

Amanda REALLY sucks at this. Her identity switch is LISPING!! What is this? The Mock Lita Show?

Guest Staravenger

I really wish we would have gotten to see Matt... I hope he pops up for the revealing.

Guest CronoT
I really wish we would have gotten to see Matt... I hope he pops up for the revealing.

During the recap segment during the first 20 minutes, they showed Matt Kennedy Gould in a close-up, outside at night time, wearing street clothes. He said his most famous line, "What is going on?", but he said it really quietly. Yes, I hope Matt is there for the revealing, too.

Guest Staravenger
Amazing how much...different...Joe Schmo 2's finale is to the first one.

I wonder how they'll tell them... It doesn't matter because I'm just looking for a peak up Amandas skirt....I'm a pervert and damn proud of it.

Guest CronoT
...missed the first hour. Did Ingrid and TJ get voted out or something like that? :/

Tim and Amanda went out to some stretch Hummers, and at first, they thought they were alone. Then, Austin and Piper punked them out. After they left, T.J., Ralph Garmon, and Ingrid went out of character and celebrated that they were pretty much done with their parts.

...missed the first hour. Did Ingrid and TJ get voted out or something like that? :/

Yeah they did.

Tim and Amanda went to these Hummer-limo's and if Austin and Piper are in it then they move on. Both Tim and Amanda entered an empty limo and thought they were eliminated, but a few minutes down the line Austin and Piper popped out of their respective limos and surprised them. Ingrid and TJ hung out at the house and goofed around before leaving.

Guest CronoT
Amazing how much...different...Joe Schmo 2's finale is to the first one.

I wonder how they'll tell them... It doesn't matter because I'm just looking for a peak up Amandas skirt....I'm a pervert and damn proud of it.

Hey, I don't blame you. Amanda is one sweet piece of eye candy. I'd want to meet her, too.

Guest CronoT

UH OH! It looks like Amanda knows one of the people from earlier in the show. What's gonna happen now?

Guest CronoT
oh shit!

Yeah, and we've been seeing clips all night of Tiim being really pissed at someone. Do you think it's going to come to blows?

So Ambrosia was a comedian?

Yea..she's actually a famous actress :/, who's starred in a lot of movies lol..black movies though which is why I'm guessing she wasn't recognized in teh beginning.

As well as TJ was on the show Moesha lol

Guest CronoT
So Ambrosia was a comedian?

Yea..she's actually a famous actress :/, who's starred in a lot of movies lol..black movies though which is why I'm guessing she wasn't recognized in teh beginning.

As well as TJ was on the show Moesha lol

I think the shit is about to hit the fan....

Guest Staravenger

Either Rita or Ambrosia...they did a double close up on them, and didn't establish one.