TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gatornibs

Joe Schmoe 2 Premiers Tuesday June 15th on Spike!

Guest Staravenger

I wont be 100% satisfied until someone just loses it and smashes stuff....maybe I should sign up for some "Reality" shows, hoping one of them is fake.

Well they showed the "Mo Joe Schmo" on Spike after the first one, so I figured they'd do the same for this one.

This finale wasn't as heart warming as the first one, but still good. The first one was heart warming because by the end Matt was so likable that you wanted to see it work out for him.

Good ending to a great season. The secondary cast really made it what it was.

First season had a better ending (not that they were too much different), because Matt took it much better and because he was much more likeable than Tim. Amanda is a really nice girl, though and I hope she doesn't have to juggle as many jobs now.

Ralph Garman deserves more job offers.

I can't be the only one who was pulling for a Tim to hook up with Valerie, can I?

Anyway... I liked this reveal a lot more than the last one. Matt's was more heartwarming, but this one flowed a lot better... last year's, with the whole "You're an actor... no, you're an actor" thing got really confusing, but this one cut right to the chase.

I'm pulling for Tim to hook up with Amanda. They live in the same town and he's already offered her work at his bar.

EDIT: That makes me wonder. Now that the show has aired did Tim have special screenings at his bar so that the patrons could watch him make a fool of himself on TV?

I actually liked that reveal (the whole finale, actually) a lot more than the first one. Bryce spilling the beans was probably the best way to do it, and Tim's reaction after he sees everyone's hands go up was gold.

And if you just found out that, after getting rejected moments earlier, that the girl you were falling for wasn't who she said she was, and that everyone was deceiving you, wouldn't YOU be less than jolly?

I also hope for a Tim/Valerie pairing. She seemed genuinely worried that Tim would hate her for this.

Guest CronoT
I'm pulling for Tim to hook up with Amanda. They live in the same town and he's already offered her work at his bar.

EDIT: That makes me wonder. Now that the show has aired did Tim have special screenings at his bar so that the patrons could watch him make a fool of himself on TV?

Probably. He would really smart if he did. Also, I think it would be good if Amanda and Tim got together. I'd definitely try to get a date with her. She's realy cute, and I have a thing for women who look like her.

Ralph Garman deserves more job offers.

Amen to that. Seacrest got a TV Show and Casey Kasem's radio show, and Ralph gets nothing. A real crime...

I don't know about Joe Schmo 3, but if the writing/producing team that made the Joe Schmo shows were to make another show I'd watch it. What great TV the to Schmo shows have been.

I know that the production team (Stone-Stanley) split up, so I really don't know what that means for the future of shows like Joe Schmo and The Mole. I'd watch another edition of either though.

I shoulda looked harder for his bar when I was in DC. And the two should definitely hook up.

Great reveal with Bryce/Kevin doing a run-in. Much better than the original reveal, but then MKG's attitude made you like that one anyways.

*slams head against table*

I missed it...damn Big Brother and Amazing Race. Any news on when reruns if any are on?

edit: Well, I don't see any reruns planned....guess there's always the DVD.