TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gatornibs

Joe Schmoe 2 Premiers Tuesday June 15th on Spike!

Was that Tim dressed as Spike Dudley?

I saw the fat suit gimmick on a reality show. The idea was that they make the bachelorette look way different, then pass her off to the guys as her aunt. Looks like they're going backwards next week.

Guest Fook
You know, it's kinda hard to believe that Joe Schmo 2 is almost over already.

Seemed to almost zoom by.

I know. It seems like just yesterday they were black-balling paid models in the house driveway.

Does anyone else think that Amanda is just so incredibly cute? Definitely a step up from Ingrid...

Dames

Oh yeah.

She really seems like someone I'd date. She seems like she'd be a lot of fun to be around.

Does anyone else think that Amanda is just so incredibly cute? Definitely a step up from Ingrid...

Dames

I think Amanda is super cute and nice, but I'd still take Ingrid over her. She can recite the preamble of the constitution for me anytime. Rrrow.

Good episode tonight, but why would Austin eliminate Cammy? We're supposed to thing he has the hots for her.

Either way, I'm happy with the results. Must say I was sad to see Gerald go.

Also, Bryce snapping was CRAZY. Great (yet overexaggerated) acting there.

Guest bort

I personally see the show ending up doing something crazy before the reval the secret to Tim and Amanda, maybe Piper will chose Austin and then Austin will do something crazy and choose Gerald or insane like that

Guest Staravenger

I hope Tim's reaction is better than Matt's. Most Dissapointing Reaction Ever.

And I've been calling Amanda cute...or something like that for 3 pages.

I hope Tim's reaction is better than Matt's. Most Dissapointing Reaction Ever.

And I've been calling Amanda cute...or something like that for 3 pages.

This is true, but it was total Matt. I mean, you go into the show feeling sorry for the guy because he's such a mark, and in the end you're rooting for him. If he went crazy like Bryce it'd be a better ending, but it wouldn't give you the warm and fuzzies.

I also think that the $100K + trips dampened the anger somewhat...

Guest bort

Just got the first seasons DVD, 3 dvds for just over 50 canadien. Havent been able to check it out yet as the DVD I got is shazzed

wonder if well get another dusty finish to this season

anyways last weeks was awesome. gerald going nuts over his "aqua socks" was classic, I cant believe he didnt start laughing. and the whole dance off thing, i mean cmon how can u belive this stuff tim?

I found out recently that js2 was filmed not too far away from where I live as was season 1 (a different house obviously) I wish I would have know. I wish I had a time machine so I could go and just show up while they were outside, or have a airplane banner that read hey tim and amanda this shows fake lol

id bet the first hour will be a recap

joe schmo quote of the week

"Gerald: But we had a dance off and I won fair and sqaure.

TJ:Yea you did, now dance your ass on out of here"

Guest Fook

Are they showing the entire 2 hour finale tonight after Raw?

Or are they only showing the first half and then showing the whole thing tomorrow night?

Or are they only showing the first half and then showing the whole thing tomorrow night?

According to the Spike TV website schedule, they're showing the entire Season Finale tomorrow night, and tonight is a re-airing of "White Men Can't Jump".

According to the Spike TV website schedule, they're showing the entire Season Finale tomorrow night, and tonight is a re-airing of "White Men Can't Jump".

I actually took advantage of this, and went to see Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle instead...

Shit, shit, shit, why didn't anyone tell me?

Oh well, I have most of the first episodes on tape anyways.

Guest Staravenger

We want Matt, motherfuckers!!!

I hope Tim actually, you know, gets PISSED at being duped into this game. instead of Matt who had the least exciting reaction this side of Arnold Schwartzenegger acting.