TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

WWE announces 2007 DVDs

So I just checked WWE.com's shopzone to see if they had the Raw CD track listing up and they do (the only song not put out by WWE already is Evolution's) and they have a deal up where you can pre-order the Raw dvd, the Raw cd, and a shirt for 32 bucks and it's a sale price. I think I'm gonna end up doing it before they take the sale off.

So I just checked WWE.com's shopzone to see if they had the Raw CD track listing up and they do (the only song not put out by WWE already is Evolution's) and they have a deal up where you can pre-order the Raw dvd, the Raw cd, and a shirt for 32 bucks and it's a sale price. I think I'm gonna end up doing it before they take the sale off.

Evolutions song was on the Volume 6 cd.

but thats a sweet deal for all three things I think

Evolutions song was on the Volume 6 cd.

but thats a sweet deal for all three things I think

Was vol. 6th the one on Itunes?

Just finished watching the WWE version of WCCW and while it wasn't as detailed as the other version, it was still worth watching.

Differences included more emphasis on the Freebirds(for obvious reasons and deservedly so), not trying to gloss over the drug issues like some did in the 1st version, additional footage such as Fritz's heart attack angle and the quote of the dvd by none another than the god himself...HHH

"The lesson here is kids...don't do drugs......well, unless it's steroids as those are harmless...lolz"

I suppose if you've seen the first documentary, you really aren't missing much with this one. But it does include just about everyone that was interviewed in the first one and is a solid accompany piece. It really leaves you wondering how in the hell in the world Kevin hasn't followed suit after all of this. The deleted scene about Gary Hart and the plane crash was also pretty noteworthy.

Also, I watched the HBK documentary on youtube over the weekend.

Talk about a snooooooze fest.

I thought it was good as well. I just saw his shoot interview from RF recently on youtube, and would recommend it actually as a companion piece to this dvd if you ever see it on sale somewhere on the net. I thought the match selection was good as well, but I wish the WWE would have done something similar to the Hogan dvd earlier this year where if you bought it from a certain store there was an extra disc of matches. Would have been nice to get his Survivor Series 02 title win on the dvd.

Guest IronManLUNG

Yeah HBK DVD is really good. I only watched it at a buddy's house but I'm sure someone will give it to me for Christmas.

The best parts were the rare footage that I haven't seen before, and the pictures. The picture with HBK, Jannetty, Jeff Jarrett, and some Japanese fellow all drunk off their ass was special. As were all the other "party pics".

Anybody pick up the new HHH dvd that came out tuesday? I thought it was pretty good, though it glossed over a lot of his career. IMO is thould have been 3 disks like the rest of the recent superstar DVD's.

Have to wonder why they put the Pig Pen match with Goodwin on as an extra- Trips poking fun at himself?

Anybody pick up the new HHH dvd that came out tuesday? I thought it was pretty good, though it glossed over a lot of his career. IMO is thould have been 3 disks like the rest of the recent superstar DVD's.

Have to wonder why they put the Pig Pen match with Goodwin on as an extra- Trips poking fun at himself?

I picked it up and thought it was okay. The matches chosen were pretty good, but the documentary part of it was a little bit of a let down. It was a total of maybe an hour, and most of it was okay at best. It was all Triple H talking about different parts of his career for 5 minutes before each match. Could have been better.