# A Stone Cold Homecoming – October 3, 2005

# Eric Bischoff Trial – December 5, 2005

# Edge / Lita – Live Sex Celebration – January 9, 2006

# DX Impersonates Shane and Mr. McMahon – June 26, 2006

# Edge vs. Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena – Triple Threat Match for the

WWE Championship - July 3, 2006

# Edge vs. Shawn Michaels – Street Fight – January 22, 2007

# Shawn Michaels Returns! – October 8, 2007

Bull Moose is great. Can you give us a match listing?

Sure, here it is...

Duke Keomuka VS Ricky Starr

Fritz VS Bundy

Flair VS Kerry – Cage

Iceman, Kevin & David VS Freebirds

Iceman VS Buddy Roberts – Hair Match

Fritz, Mike & Kevin VS Freebirds

Chris Adams & Sunshine VS Jimmy Garvin & Precious

Kabuki VS Kamala

Fantastics VS Midnight Express

Chris Adams VS Kevin

Brody & Missing Link VS OMG & Rick Rude

Brody VS Abdullah

Disc 1 also has a bunch of interviews and other vignettes like Jimmy Garvin’s day as David’s valet. Best of all the Badstreet USA music video is included.

Obviously, not including the kerry and Flair title change was a bad choice, but how the hell don't they have a Freebirds vs. classic Von Erichs (Kerry, Kevin, and David) match??? If anything, this was the only federation that actually pulled off a 6-man tag well, as well as a six man tag title seem legit.

Guest Smues

Raw disc looks good, but MOTHER FUCKER I was hoping it'd have the Dude Love debut match. And just having 3 items for 2000 and 2001 is weak, but whatever. I'll get the set, but damn I was hoping for more Dude Love. (I think he's in that flag match and nothing else on the list)

Obviously, not including the kerry and Flair title change was a bad choice, but how the hell don't they have a Freebirds vs. classic Von Erichs (Kerry, Kevin, and David) match??? If anything, this was the only federation that actually pulled off a 6-man tag well, as well as a six man tag title seem legit.

No kidding. I was actually somewhat excited about this release, but the lack of the Kerry title change and some good Freebirds-Von Erichs stuff really kills it for me. Those are the definitive memories I have of the promotion (along with the cage match).

I'll bitch then about the lack of Bret vs. Hakushi from July 1995. And no IC battle royal (Razor/Martel finals) either, though that is on Raw Prime Cuts already.

Damnit, I was all set to bitch that 123 Kid vs. Bret Hart and Shawn vs. Marty got screwed out of a DVD release again... but there they are.

This is a must buy.

My thoughts exactly. I always loved that Hart/Kid match. A few other good things too. From recent years I notice the Michaels/Benjamin Gold Rush finally gets on DVD. There are even little segments on there. Like I remember watching my RAW tape the next morning before school and seeing Gorilla fire Bobby Heenan. I am picking up this set immediately.

Well, I'm sold on the RAW set. I've got the Best of Sets (1 & 2) with quite a lot of that material and there's no way they'd get everything they could/should have on there, but that's a pretty solid list. Psyched to have the Rock Concert on there, amongst other things.

I saw the world calss set at fye today, but they had it for 29.99 so I think ill wait till my cc gets it (likely to cost 19.99 or so) We didnt get Cyber sunday in this week (second straight time the wwe ppv dvd didnt come on time), I saw it at fye and it wa son sale for 19.99 so I said what the hell why wait for three bucks off?

In non thread news, I also bought The TNA Year one history dvd, plus a box set called "Harcore Forever" which has both Hardcore Homecoming dvds, plus The Forever Hardcore documentary, all for 20 bucks! (SCORE!!!)

Went to Kmart also today, and checked out what wwe dvds were on sale , but I had most all of them already. They had 2 kmart exclusive "tagged classic" box sets on sale for 11 bucks each, one had Unforgiven 02 and 03, and the othe rhad no mercy 02 and 03. well I already have unforgiven and no mercy 02 dvds, but not the other two, but I figured what the hell again, and got the two sets (now I have backup copies I guess, and since unforgiven 02 is a show I attended live, its cool to have backup i suppose, plus the dvd case is in better shape then my old copy)

I saw the world calss set at fye today, but they had it for 29.99 so I think ill wait till my cc gets it (likely to cost 19.99 or so) We didnt get Cyber sunday in this week (second straight time the wwe ppv dvd didnt come on time), I saw it at fye and it wa son sale for 19.99 so I said what the hell why wait for three bucks off?

In non thread news, I also bought The TNA Year one history dvd, plus a box set called "Harcore Forever" which has both Hardcore Homecoming dvds, plus The Forever Hardcore documentary, all for 20 bucks! (SCORE!!!)

Went to Kmart also today, and checked out what wwe dvds were on sale , but I had most all of them already. They had 2 kmart exclusive "tagged classic" box sets on sale for 11 bucks each, one had Unforgiven 02 and 03, and the othe rhad no mercy 02 and 03. well I already have unforgiven and no mercy 02 dvds, but not the other two, but I figured what the hell again, and got the two sets (now I have backup copies I guess, and since unforgiven 02 is a show I attended live, its cool to have backup i suppose, plus the dvd case is in better shape then my old copy)

How much money do you waste each month on WWE dvds? It seems that you post in here every couple of weeks talking about multiple purchases that you have made. Ever heard of a savings account?

The Raw DVD set looks awesome, even if there is some major moments and matches being left out (only one thing from their best year ?! ). There is plenty of material for 3 more DVDs, but I don't think WWE do any releases more than 3 discs, not considering the Rumble and WM anthologies.

I might try to pick up the Cena, HBK, and World Class dvd in the ROH buy 3, get one sale. Throw in Bound For Glory 07 for my freebie. WWE's best area is their dvd releases. While I wish every start could get a box set of 5 discs, they do well with what they give.

Shelton/HBK?

This Is Your Life?

Y2J's debut?

Milk-O-Mania?

Hogan/Rock Showdown?

Jericho's phantom title win?

Rock concert?

Evolution's beat down on Orton?

I could go on and on..this set is fucking awesome. Definitely a must-buy for me. I'm really looking forward to seeing the stuff from Disk 1 that I've never seen too. I only wish they had included the Kane/Lita wedding rather than the Edge/Lita one, and maybe HBK vs Cena rather than HBK vs Edge from this year. Oh, and how did they not include "I did it for The Rock"?

When does the RAW thing come out?

Also, the HBK story in his DVD is the best I've seen yet in a WWE DVD. The stuff between WM XIV and when he came back was rough.

RAW set looks amazing. Great to see that they focused more on matches in the earlier years, and more on the skits in the later years, such as '98 and '99, when the show started to become more storyline oriented. Say what you will about WWE/F, but their DVD releases have only gotten better and better.

How much money do you waste each month on WWE dvds? It seems that you post in here every couple of weeks talking about multiple purchases that you have made. Ever heard of a savings account?

only buy when theyre on sale, lol

but yea I do have a savings account, thank god for bonds and old saved money :)

you think Im bad, you should see my customers who come in and buy EVERY new release dvd every week, probably spending about 1 grand per month on dvds alone.

When does the RAW thing come out?

Also, the HBK story in his DVD is the best I've seen yet in a WWE DVD. The stuff between WM XIV and when he came back was rough.

The RAW set is scheduled for day after Christmas, 12/26.

Sounds like a last christmas present with the gift cards ill get! :] but then again Survivor Series comes out that day too.. more to buy at Walmart!!!

man WWE needs to quit making such good DVDs they are gonna run us fans broke :P

Heh.. Yes Yes... Thank The Heavens For WalMart No?

Just got the John Cena and HBK dvd. Looked for the World Class dvd at Best Buy and K-Mart, but couldn't find it. I guess FYE really did break the street date on it.

I really like the John Cena documentary and the car collection extras. I have all the matches already, and I've yet to see the five question segments. Maybe I'll watch them tomorrow. I've been on and off with whether I like Cena since he debuted, and the last year or so has made me become a big fan of his entire body of work. I think he's going to be one of those big names that people talk about 20-30 years from now.

HBK dvd is awesome and they always do a good job with HBK match selections. It's hard to go wrong with HBK when it comes to matches.

I'm jumping ahead about five years with this question.

Do you think the WWE will release a full history of the WWE DVD? 2013 would be the 50th anniversary of the WWWF being formed.

I'm jumping ahead about five years with this question.

Do you think the WWE will release a full history of the WWE DVD? 2013 would be the 50th anniversary of the WWWF being formed.

What you mean by that? Like a DVD about the history of the WWE?

So here's my question about the Raw dvd. Are those segments going to have a documentry setting to them where the people involved or somewhat involved talk a little about it the segment or match or will it just be that segment or match and that's it?