TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

TSM Poster Tournament 2007

Plus, I could care less if you had voted for me and my "friends"... I have 29 other votes for me in a race that Clique B made it a point to vote for King (despite the fact he's also a member of the *gasp* "CLIQUE A" you guys incorrectly refer to as)

Is there a fucking pamphlet or something I can read about this "Clique A v. Clique B" shit?

The Vagina Monologues

Plus, I could care less if you had voted for me and my "friends"... I have 29 other votes for me in a race that Clique B made it a point to vote for King (despite the fact he's also a member of the *gasp* "CLIQUE A" you guys incorrectly refer to as) and yet still didn't manage to be close. (EDIT: I take that back. At this moment it's 29-20. I suppose it could be worse, though.)

Despite what you may wish to believe, there is no grand conspiracy against you to try and get 909 votes. No one really cares. No points were made to vote against you, maybe *gasp* people just like him.

Chave was just drumming up support for himself. I think he was just trying to have fun, but either way, meh.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

a decent number of people in "Clique A" either post at the Pit or don't care.

Guest Vitamin X
Plus, I could care less if you had voted for me and my "friends"... I have 29 other votes for me in a race that Clique B made it a point to vote for King (despite the fact he's also a member of the *gasp* "CLIQUE A" you guys incorrectly refer to as) and yet still didn't manage to be close. (EDIT: I take that back. At this moment it's 29-20. I suppose it could be worse, though.)

Despite what you may wish to believe, there is no grand conspiracy against you to try and get 909 votes. No one really cares. No points were made to vote against you, maybe *gasp* people just like him.

It's stuffing the ballot box. The same people made the same exact votes, and it just happened to be that all of them had voted for 909. It's not paranoia, it's the truth. I think I know this a bit better than you guys do because I'm actually counting the ballots here, unless anyone else is as well.

But yes, this should all be in good fun. Everyone is taking it way too personally. I'm only taking it seriously because I'm organizing the whole thing.

Guest Eagle Man
I post at The Pit, but I am hated by the membership of Pit Clique B (The people who seem to think Boardum is really rad. Pit Clique A would be the old CE crowd who seems to have forgiven me for when I got really pissed at them)

Aaaaaand that's still not enough to stop the bleeding, is it? Just make it stoppppppp

No. Everyone is taking it way too personally, but me.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Guest Eagle Man
I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOWii

Hahahaha. Marvin strikes again.

Hey, don't rip on "Rocko's Modern Life" man.

Guest Eagle Man

Oh, that's where it's from? I never figured that out. I was just referring to the filter turning it into "SHOWii" at the end.

EDIT: Fuuuuck. Even within the context of the episode, what the fuck was that.

Oh, that's where it's from? I never figured that out. I was just referring to the filter turning it into "SHOWii" at the end.

Ah, that's understandable. That does remind me of Marvin now that you mention it.

If I knew the amount of menstruation that has occurred in this tournament would be the crimson tide that had been brought forth from Pit posters, I wouldn't have bothered throwing my name out there.

Yes we are the only ones whining in every post about "wifey" and ":rolleyes:"

honestly VX i don't care if you make it to the elite 8 or final four even. I was even in the final 4 once...you being there isn't any worse. It's not only that you are still alive in this tournament, but your little group of buddies are too. It's painfully obvious that you set this up to take out all the pit posters, and spread your friends out among the other brackets. Now that Black lushus is getting alot of votes your group is crying their little sarcastic posting hearts out. We are done crying about it, cuz almost all of us have been eliminated in the first 2 rounds. I guess we just aren't that well liked. :( What a difference a year(and a bracket) makes.

Yeah, it's painfully obvious that forcing the "elitist snobs" to vote against each other was done purposefully. Let's never do this tournament again, everyone is such a douche about it.

I think the bracketing system was great. I don't know or care anything about cliques, I just know I was soundly defeated by Slayer in round 1 last year but appear en route to the Elite 8 now.

Yeah, it's painfully obvious that forcing the "elitist snobs" to vote against each other was done purposefully. Let's never do this tournament again, everyone is such a douche about it.

Why do you keep posting?

Guest CWMwasmurdered

only an oblivious moron can't understand how the brackets were set up. It's not a conspiracy, everyone was divided into groups, everyone had to fight against people in their "groups". I can't see how anyone could be stupid enough to bitch about this.

Guest Queen Leelee

Fixing the bracket doesn't matter.

Clique A will vote for Clique A. And since they're the biggest group at TSM, they'll win. In deciding amongst then, the difference comes down to being stragglers like Slayer who post their silliness in more sections, and thus can draw in more of the usual idiots that post here.

Clique B will vote for Clique B. But, there's less of them. And they post mostly at another board so they get less exposure.

The rest is spread around people who only recognize posters from posting in certain sections, or the few who will do whatever to impress either clique, mostly A.

As you can see, TSM is basically high school. Except with a lot uglier people, and the majority are probably dumber, as well.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

except of course that there are Clique A people who vote for Clique B people over Clique A people. I voted against Agent and Inc.

CWM Group is better, and I didn't even think of it.

I'm still not following 100% - is "Clique A" everyone that posts here and not The Pit (which makes me an unwilling member)? I guess we would be inclined to vote for forums.thesmartmarks.com posters in a "THESMARTMARKS.COM POSTER TOURNAMENT 2007" tournament, no?

Is bickering like this the reason Marvin, SO3, and so on didn't want to be involved? Somehow I thought this was supposed to be a fun March diversion where we all pat ourselves on the back, put other posters over, laugh a bit, listen some SOME complaining, then move on because it's just the internet.

Leena, are you still going to run your own tournament under your rules? (a legit question).