TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

TSM Poster Tournament 2007

Guest Queen Leelee
This is all so sad...

*Edit*

Not the actually tournament because that's all in good fun but the constant bickering, backstabbing, griping and generally acting like everyone is 12 years old. Seriously, what's the point?

Do you know nothing about the board you're posting at?

Dear Board Friends,

Should I become the first martyr in all this, please do what you can to have me canonized.

Your pal,

Incandenza

I think we can waive the miracle requirement in this case.

We'll have to take this up with Cardinal Mole.

I get along quite well with my opponent (Andrew). While I certainly see why people would not like him due to what can be perceived as an overbearing attitude problem, once you talk with him for awhile it's all good. Sound like anyone else here?

I suppose that description could fit several people, both on an internet messaging board or real life. Words to live by, perhaps? Or a subtle comparison of you and TS (with no disrespect meant to either - and if it was a comparison, it was on a very, very vague scale)? All in the eye of the beholder.

It's a good thing that I don't have an overbearing attitude and that I don't talk to you, otherwise one could read that and think you were talking about me.

PHEW!

I think they key thing I was trying to get across was the "it's all good" point, not the attitude part.

Would a picture of a Batmobile phone I've had since 1989 raise my nerd factor enough to get internet message board poster tournament votes or cost my points with the non-nerd demographic?

My father just walked in here and saw those Ahmed Johnson pictures.

He probably thinks I'm a fag. Sigs go off.

KOAB had a Melina sig that got me in trouble at work once.

When I had a real job.

DoctorV was talking about me because I wouldn't fix the vote for him in the previous round. The V stands for vindictive.

Elite Snobs/Boardum/Pit bracket:

Incandenza vs. Chave - Incandenza

Black Lushus vs. AgentOfOblivion - AgentOfOblivion

TSM Vets/Shit Folders bracket:

bob_barron vs. CWM - bob_barron

Czech vs. Special K - Special K

Sports Folder bracket:

alkeiper vs. Ripper - alkeiper

Kingofthe909 vs. Vitamin X - Kingofthe909

The Awesomely Mediocre and/or Unknown bracket:

DrVenkman vs. AndrewTS - DrVenkman

CanadianChris vs. gary floyd - CanadianChris

When I had a real job.

My most real job was Ralphs. I'm looking into becoming a police officer. Such faggotry will not be allowed by the LAPD.

My cousin walked in one time and saw the KOAB av that had the black dude fucking some white chick. That didn't go over very well. Kid told everyone that I was looking at black guys sticking their balls in women.

Another thing: I don't know who this Jason fucker is, but I see he's only just joined here a month ago, and has only posted 8 times since, then made a point of it to cast a ballot with only three people (all Pit pigs) to say he was supporting his peeps. Let's put the shoe on the other foot here, people. If we had a sudden influx of posters who had just joined a month ago or more recent all putting in votes against Clique Bers and/or for danny maffers, wouldn't you call it suspicious and kind of messed up as well? And although niskie and LiM haven't been active in a long time, I knew what they came here for, and I counted their ballots because I'm just trying to be fair here. It would be hypocritical since Hoff and dutch voted last round as well.

Cute. Dick. You'd be tonguing my balls if I voted for you and your peeps.

Guest abowen33
Wow! Niskie, Zack, abowen, LIM? Poster Tournament really DOES bring TSM together!

oh man i got mentioned

Another thing: I don't know who this Jason fucker is, but I see he's only just joined here a month ago, and has only posted 8 times since, then made a point of it to cast a ballot with only three people (all Pit pigs) to say he was supporting his peeps. Let's put the shoe on the other foot here, people. If we had a sudden influx of posters who had just joined a month ago or more recent all putting in votes against Clique Bers and/or for danny maffers, wouldn't you call it suspicious and kind of messed up as well? And although niskie and LiM haven't been active in a long time, I knew what they came here for, and I counted their ballots because I'm just trying to be fair here. It would be hypocritical since Hoff and dutch voted last round as well.

Cute. Dick. You'd be tonguing my balls if I voted for you and your peeps.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to recruit your friends to stuff the ballot box for you, but let's be fair: does he not have a point?

VX, or whoever organizes next year's tourney: if you don't want vote tampering, set guidelines for voting eligibility. Recent activity, registration date, whatever.

Guest Queen Leelee

im all for stuffin the ballot box if ya fuckers ever voted for me

wait til next year

things change and i bust you up

be smart enough to rig it right next time.

When I had a real job.

My cousin walked in one time and saw the KOAB av that had the black dude fucking some white chick. That didn't go over very well. Kid told everyone that I was looking at black guys sticking their balls in women.

I think I'll bust out my Rolodex of black men sticking their balls in women during the summer.

So, there's your warning

Guest Vitamin X
I might give a shit about what he thinks, if he didn't start off with 'Jason fucker' All I did was vote for some peeps. I didn't insult him, or anybody else.

So his point is muted by being a complete asshole.

I'm sorry, Jason. Let's be friends.

I just had absolutely no clue who the hell you were or that you were even going to post here ever again. Well, that shows me!

Plus, I could care less if you had voted for me and my "friends"... I have 29 other votes for me in a race that Clique B made it a point to vote for King (despite the fact he's also a member of the *gasp* "CLIQUE A" you guys incorrectly refer to as) and yet still didn't manage to be close. (EDIT: I take that back. At this moment it's 29-20. I suppose it could be worse, though.)

I think it would actually be better if I lose sooner rather than later, actually. If it came down to being tied, I'd just change my vote to King and let him win. Why? There's already enough bitching going on. If I manage to make it to the round of eight while taking the time to organize this whole thing, I can't imagine the amount of bitching that would ensue. If I knew the amount of menstruation that has occurred in this tournament would be the crimson tide that had been brought forth from Pit posters, I wouldn't have bothered throwing my name out there.

I suppose it's all okay though, because alkeiper will beat me next round. He has to.

wait til next year

Hey, Leena finally had that drink. Good.

Plus, I could care less if you had voted for me and my "friends"... I have 29 other votes for me in a race that Clique B made it a point to vote for King (despite the fact he's also a member of the *gasp* "CLIQUE A" you guys incorrectly refer to as)

Is there a fucking pamphlet or something I can read about this "Clique A v. Clique B" shit?

wait til next year

You still got a chance, Banky!