TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

House: Season 4

Why'd they'd have to go and kill Cutthroat Bitch? Even back when I didn't like her, she was awesome. Amazing work by RSL and Anne Dudek, though. The look on CTB's face when she realized she was dying was such excellent work by AD.

I've become a fan of Anne Dudek The only other thing i seen her in was How I met your mother and i liked her there too so i hope she gets more work after this.

For any BSG fans out there...wouldn't it be awesome if House developed a Head!Amber?

I would be a completely broken man if I ever went through what Wilson went through tonight. It was agonizing enough and then he found the note. My god. It'd be over for me.

With that said - that was FUCKING DEPRESSING. Amber dead. 13 with a death sentence. House admitting he'd rather be dead then go through the rest of his life.

The only positive and heartwearming thing was Cuddy's vigil over House. Everything else was like a punch to the stomach.

Great episode but I haven't been this depressed after a TV show in ages.

Toss in House's reaction to her taking the pills on the bus and christ man, the producers went all out for a shortened season finale.

I do like that even in death, Amber STILL is a cutthroat bitch who doesn't give House a "hey man, it'll get better" angel speech. She gives him "You can't always get what you want", a nice throw back to episode f'n 1 of the series! Makes me think the new season is the start of the re-design of House. I just hope it doesn't end up being a massive mistake. Plus the last two times House was headed for a re-design, it lasted for three episodes and it was DONE.

Oh...if by any odd chance I end up in Amber's situation...can someone figure out how to contact my loved ones and let them know that I DO NOT WANT to be woken up. I don't need to say goodbye. I'd rather just stay unconcious.

I'd say part two solidifies this two-parter as the best House ever, narrowly edging out Three Stories.

I wasn't a huge fan of Three Stories. I mean, it was good..just not anything special, I didn't think. My favorite episode is still Euphoria Parts 1 and 2, but these past two come close.

I'd say part two solidifies this two-parter as the best House ever, narrowly edging out Three Stories.

I wasn't a huge fan of Three Stories. I mean, it was good..just not anything special, I didn't think. My favorite episode is still Euphoria Parts 1 and 2, but these past two come close.

Another fine choice. When they want to, the writers/actors can really bring it.

Great 2 episodes of House. Although, killing off Cutthroat bitch isn't great at all. Also, the striptease was fucking GREAT! The amber in the necklace made me think of Jurassic Park when they found the mosquito in the amber in the ground. It sucks that 13 is gonna die, but I wonder how long she'll stick around before "feeling the effects".

Also, I wanna point out how fucking incredibly accurate this post was.

But why were they together on the bus?

That is what I've been trying to figure out. I mean its obvious why House is on the bus, because he's drunk and can't drive his motorcycle home. But the explanations I keep coming up with as to why Amber is there keep throwing me for a loop. At first I thought that House tried to call Wilson to come get him so he didn't have to ride the bus and instead got Amber. If that's the case, then why wouldn't Amber have just drove him? The same thing applies if they met there behind Wilson's back. Why wouldn't Amber just drive him home?

The only potential explanation I could come up with was that House refused to ride with Amber or be "taken care of" and got on the bus. And Amber's compromise was "well if you won't let me take you home, then I am going to ride with you and make sure you get home ok".

But of course, I could be missing something.

She got on the bus to give him his cane and to ride home with him. She wasn't about to let him stumble off a bus and injury himself more because as much as she dislikes him, she sorta likes the game she gets to play with him over Wilson. Plus it's Wilson's best friend and she probably didn't want to hear about it if House falls and busts his skull cause his drunk ass didn't have his cane.