TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

The TSM Market Research Thread

So, I'm conducting a little research on the posters that frequent TSM. Perhaps we can use this information to keep the board from dying a slow, painful death. Answer the questions to the best of your ability.

1. How often do you visit TSM? How long are you here on a typical visit? How many minutes, or hours, do you spend here daily?

2. Which folders do you spend the most time in? Why? Which ones do you skip over?

3. Who are your favorite posters? What makes a poster "good"?

4. Who are your least favorite? Why?

5. Who is your favorite mod? Can you actually name the mods we have?

6. What brought you to TSM in the first place? Do you still come for the same reasons? Do you still watch wrestling?

7. When was the board at its best?

8. What is the one thing, above all else, that keeps you coming back here?

9. If you could change one thing about TSM, what would it be?

10. How much longer will TSM be around?

1. How often do you visit TSM? How long are you here on a typical visit? How many minutes, or hours, do you spend here daily?

I am on here a couple of times per day. My typical visits last 30-45 minutes. I would say my total minutes are 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

2. Which folders do you spend the most time in? Why? Which ones do you skip over?

Hard to say. I click "View New Posts" and see what I need to check out. I always check out "Pictures I Like," so by default, it might be My Negro. It's fun there and there is usually some witty banter, even if Witty Banter isn't there.

Venk, Kamala, Cheech, Slayer, Kinetic, alfdogg, alkeiper, and Smues. Good posters post on a variety of topics, communicate their thoughts well, and don't flip their shit often. They should also be entertaining.

The clueless posters. You know who and why.

Smues. Yes, I can.

6. What brought you to TSM in the first place? Do you still come for the same reasons? Do you still watch wrestling?

I believe I was here when the forums were first started on Scott Keith's site. No, I come here out of habit, to get news, laugh, goof off, and have fun. Yes, I still watch wrestling.

7. What is the one thing, above all else, that keeps you coming back here?

I'm a creature of habit.

8. If you could change one thing about TSM, what would it be?

I would make it a site I could view from work.

I wasn't privy to the expanded questionaire as it was being edited as I made my post. The board was at its best for me about a year or two ago, and it will be around forever.

So, I'm conducting a little research on the posters that frequent TSM. Perhaps we can use this information to keep the board from dying a slow, painful death. Answer the questions to the best of your ability.

Fairly regularly. Most of the time I am technically here for is probably just me leaving the window open, so it's hard to say, although I do try to read every new post in the folders I am about to mention below with each visit.

TCS, Music, LSD and Graphics and Testes Grounds. They just interest me more than the others, I suppose. I skip the remainder, although I sometimes check out General Chat.

Too many to name, which sounds sad, but really isn't. I don't really agonise over ranking them, but just if a poster is insightful or entertaining.

No one really. Just those with numbers after their usernames.

Czech/yes.

A now defunct obsession with wrestling. No, not at all. I don't, but only because I have no access to it.

Now!

The hardest of our boarders.

I'd regulate Scavenger Town.

I don't know.

Daily. I guess it would be considered all day cause the window is open and I check topics whenever I am back on the computer. No idea.

WWE folder, Music, Movies/TV, Chocolate Socket, General, Sports, Gaming. Literary, TNA,

Don't know. Quality posts and not being an idiot.

Don't know. Because they are idiots.

Don't have a favorite mod, but I'll be a homer and say the Indiana ones. 909, Smues, Venkman, Tzar Lysergic, Alfdogg, Vitamin X

Wrestling. Sort of, but have expanded my horizons. Yes.

Don't know.

The posters.

Don't know.

Forever, and ever, and ever.

Don't have a favorite mod. But I'll be a homer and say the Indiana ones. 909, Smues, Venkman, Tzar Lysergic, Alfdogg, Vitamin X

At first, I thought you were saying those were the Indiana mods.

Probably two or three times daily, usually 15 minutes or so at a time.

I'll always hit up, in this order, General Wrestling, Current Events, Sports, Technology, Food, Chocolate Socket. If I'm not in a hurry or anything, I'll check out the other threads. I don't make a point to skip any, but I very very rarely go to TNA, RoH, MMA, and Comic Books/Toys.

3. Who are your favourite posters? What makes a poster "good"?

Pretty well all the sports regulars (specifically hockey).

4. Who are your least favourite? Why?

I don't actually dislike anyone here.

5. Who is your favourite mod? Can you actually name the mods we have?

I'd say no favourites.....Czech, Venk, Treble. I think Alf, AlKeiper.

I was actually using a spare handle of The Rocket's when I first started posting. An anti-Iraq war tirade brought me here. I come, for the most part, out of routine, but there's usually two or three good threads going, and there's been times when there were a dozen or so threads I was monitoring. I don't really watch wrestling anymore, save the Rumble-Wrestlemania span. My interest had been dwindling since I started here in 2004 in the first place, and the Benoit thing really put a damper on it. Still, General Wrestling has always been decent.

No one time jumps out. Early '06 will probably get the nod, as there was a span of no Mike, but Hoff, and my first poster tournament.

As mentioned, it's kind of a tie between routine and legitimate enjoyment.

Things are fine the way they are.

Why would it be going anywhere?

-depends on what I'm doing that day. Always pop on a couple times and scan my usual posting ground. Despite my whatever the fuck postcount, I have about 18k legit

-Movies, MMA, and general. I don't really do much in the wrestling anymore, and the music folder isn't very good.

-I've been here forever and I really can't tell anyone apart. I like the old timers and Buffy marks. Malibu, Rando, Mole, Slayer

-Meh, whoever decided to be the asshole of the board for whatever period of time.

-...I dunno. Is Mole a mod?

-I think I found a link to the rants board through wrestlezone.com very long ago. I don't watch wrestling anymore

-2000-2002 seemed like a lot of fun

-I know there's always going to be topics I want to take part in. And the people here are good for the most part.

-Nothing, This place is alright

-I don't know internet business. But as long as it's here I'll be here

1. How often do you visit TSM? How long are you here on a typical visit? How many minutes, or hours, do you spend here daily? Depends what I'm doing. On the weekends, I'm not on very often. During the week, quite a bit, but not during the afternoon or at night usually.

2. Which folders do you spend the most time in? Why? Which ones do you skip over? Sports, CE, Movies & TV, General Wrestling. Those are the things I enjoy the most, naturally, I spend time in those folders. I skip over Music.

3. Who are your favorite posters? What makes a poster "good"? I'll keep it to three. Milky, Bob, and, um...Ripper. I'd like Ripper to come around more, this place is lacking without him. Slayer and Cheech too. That's five, I lied. There's more, but I wanted to keep it short.

4. Who are your least favorite? Why? Marvin. I could ban him, but I won't, because he hasn't done anything wrong!

5. Who is your favorite mod? Can you actually name the mods we have? Me, of course. I had better be able to name them all.

6. What brought you to TSM in the first place? Do you still come for the same reasons? Do you still watch wrestling? Dames reviews brought me here, clearly, I do not come for those same reasons. And yes, I still watch wrestling, only when it suits my schedule.

7. When was the board at its best? When I first showed up.

8. What is the one thing, above all else, that keeps you coming back here? Habit.

9. If you could change one thing about TSM, what would it be? I'd have a lot of the people who got banned for bullshit reasons come back.

10. How much longer will TSM be around? Forever.

Several times a day. Both jobs put me in front of a computer with internet access. I probably give a good hour or more (depending on if a live show is airing) to this site daily.

Probably General Wrestling, Chocolate Socket and General Chat. Don't care much for video games.

Superjerk is a personal fave in the CE Folder. HTQ is my favorite guy in the wrestling portion and I also like Black Lushus. What makes a good poster? Anybody who likes to discuss the issues without waving their prick or trying to start an argument on a goddamn message board.

Noah Fentz has to be a gimmick. And Marvin is... is he mentally impaired? Because I don't want to pick on him if he is.

Venkman has done well so far. Some of the others' work goes unnoticed by me because I don't frequent their jurisdictions as much.

I thought that it was a tape trading site. My profile was dormant for a while when I found out that I had this place wrong, but, yes, I stick around primarily for the wrestling discussion.

Long before I joined, apparently.

Trivial wrestling discussion; talking about things that anger me.

Fuck, I dunno. I liked the Gulag.

Dec. 21, 2012

I probably stop by a dozen or so times a day. Most of the visits last no more than a few minutes. I do most of my boarding at work. I like to drop in and check out what's going on. Keeps me sane during the daily grind.

A typical visit will start in Sports. When I'm done there I'll check TCS and General Wrestling. The amount of time I spend in the other threads is usually dependent on the active threads at the time. A few weeks ago I was in Current Events. Recently its General Chat.

I skip over the TNA and Overseas folders. Never really been in Comics either.

I'd really hate to start naming people and fail to mention someone, but there are a few who deserve recognition.

For instance, Venk and Kamala are good in the wrestling folders. Al is quality in sports. Kinetic and Slayer are the funny ones. Czech's the most interesting. I get along with Dandy the best.

There are a lot of posters I like. Basically anyone who can bring a quality thought now and again. Humor doesn't hurt either.

It's not necessary to call anyone out by name. Basically, I have a problem with those who try and create a message board persona. Oh, and posters who use their stupidity to derail threads.

I can name all the mods, but that's probably because I used to be one. I like all of them as posters, but Al does the best moderating. He keeps his folder in order, solicits feedback and stays above petty disputes. It works well.

It's hard to recall how I got here in the first place. I started reading Scott Keith around '99 and followed the board's origins from Rantsylvania. At some point I joined one of the boards (it was yellow I think), but mostly just lurked and eventually left. I came back in the summer of 2004 mostly because I wanted to see what happened to the place.

I stopped actively following wrestling in the fall of 2004, but kept tabs on what was going on. I haven't watched a minute of WWE since the Benoit incident. Anything I know about today's product comes from what I glean from the WWE folder.

Unlike some people who cite certain eras, I can't remember anything that happened more than a week ago. It sort all runs together for me.

Honestly, it's mostly habit at this point. I left the board for six months or so earlier this year. One day I dropped in and ended up posting about ten times in a baseball thread. I've been around ever since. Coming back for new posts is an addiction.

It's hard to stay away because things are always evolving. I am always interested in seeing the latest posts.

I've spent more than my fair share of time complaining about the board in the past. Are there things I'd like to change? Sure, but for the most part I enjoy the experience when I log in. It's just my nature to want to try and improve things, but I'm trying to lighten up on that.

My first inclination is to say that it will just stick around forever. There will always be someone who cares enough to keep it going.

In reality, it'll probably just up and disappear one day when those in charge decide it's not worth keeping afloat.

Every day. I have the page constantly tabbed, so I couldn't tell you how long I spend here.

The current events folder and the chocolate socket. As the saying goes, they are relevant to my interests. The only forums I skip over is the wrestling folder.

Czech, Kinetic, Slayer, Milky, Agent, El_Brujo, Superjerk, Snuffbox, Ketamine. Their ability to put coherent sentences together.

Taiga Star. She's a dumb whore.

Czech, because I see him modding around the most. Some.

Amnesia's thread about premature ejaculation. You betcha. Never have.

When the Maff clique took over and no one knew what was around the corner.

I can't say.

Nothing.

A couple of weeks.

I cannot name a single Mod. I don't really care. Why do we need mods? We take ourselves way too seriously. We should just let discussion run rampant. Plus, banning people is dumb. Bad posters are just as entertaining as good ones.

1. How often do you visit TSM? How long are you here on a typical visit? How many minutes, or hours, do you spend here daily? 4 times a day ... usually about 30 mins each visit

I "view new posts" and pick and choose. Wrestling when something big is going on, Socket when the mayhem is going on

3. Who are your favorite posters? What makes a poster "good"? Milky - The pizza cutter cock picture made me a life long fan

I enjoy the bad posters, they actually can provide tremendous humor .....Fuck it . Leena.

5. Who is your favorite mod? Can you actually name the mods we have? None and no- Ok Venkman is over wrasslin'

Scott Keith rants and the 1st batch of lovable assholes who made the board entertaining. Now its fun and a habit.

Memories always make the past seem better. Watching Keith's head explode from Scott Hitler pics being posted were a high..... many others

Its on my Favorites link...good variety.

The Gulag concept should've been used as it was designed.

Til the next guy "buys" it and accidently deletes the board

I will mention that I knew of Scott Keith long before I was an actual member. I got Wrestling's One Ring Circus a while back and thought (or still think) it was rather mediocre.

Daily.

Movies/TV, General Chat, Chocolate Negro Hardcore Ecstasy, and when my busy schedule allows for time, the WWE discussion.

Cheech (of course :wub: ), Brody has recently moved up there, 2GOLD, Black Lushus, ChrisMWaters, DrVenkman PhD, and the late Fook

I'd rather not say

Although Im not sure if he likes me/hates me/doesnt care (probaboly the last option) - is Czech still a mod?

INSX sent me a link about a hardcore Republican Wrestling board a few years ago and while I wasnt going to stay - I ended up doing so. And I watch old wrestling DVDS or things on YT and I will sometimes watch RAW till I fall asleep from boredome.

2004/2005 - my first and second year

The funny aspects and not to mention I just enjoy discussing (but not debating) certain topics.

More people should post here.

Hopefully forever

A few times a day. I probably spend an hour or an hour and a half here every day.

Sports, Chocolate Negro, and my beloved Graphics Testing. I don't spend a lot of time anywhere else.

There's probably about 30 guys here that I like, so I'm not going to get into listing names. Good posters are generally insightful or funny or both.

Most of the genuinely bad posters are confined to the wrestling part of the board, fortunately. The worst I can say about any of the posters who frequent my e-stomping grounds is that they're bland. Except for Marvin, I guess, but he's sort of in a category all his own.

I love them all! I have their posters on my walls. If pressed, I could probably name the majority of them.

I don't even remember. I've been around since one of the very early incarnations of this board. I used to come to discuss wrestling and other areas of interest, now I just come because I know everyone here. I haven't watched wrestling with any sort of regularity since early 2003.

All I can really vouch for is 2002 and the last year, as I was barely active for the period in between. I can't say that one was really better than the other.

I'd hate to have to establish myself elsewhere. Plus, I like this board.

I have no idea.

Until the last of us dies. Someone will always be there to keep it going.

I love market research.

Way too often. Usually when I wake up, I'm here. I'd probably spend about 2-3 hours but sometimes the page is on another tab.

I go to Sports, Video Games, the NSFW, General Chat, WWE, and Technology. I avoid TNA, Music, and MMA folder.

Most of the time I can't tell most of you apart because of the name changes. Most of the people here are descent. A good poster adds something relative and meaningful in a thread and doesn't just post to increase their count.

Noah Fentz because he spent time with the Honky Tonk Man. I love Honky.

909, I think I could name the sports and wrestling mods.

Scott Keith started this site or linked to it and I joined. Can't answer the second question. I watch wrestling occasionally. I watch some of Raw and I'll get the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania on PPV. If a WWE comes out to my area, sometimes I'll consider going.

Not sure. I think it's good now.

I guess the people. There are a lot forums out there that don't have as many people active and there isn't a point to come back and visit.

Not sure about that. Could we start with more arcade games? Maybe the name should change because wrestling takes up a small part of the board. Also, there haven't been any front page posts in such a long time. We could start like a review section for all sort of genres from wrestling to music to video games.

I think the wrestling section will die out and the rest of the board will survive a bit longer.

There are four sites I check every time I'm on the computer; this is one of them. How much time I spend depends on what's going on or how much I have to say.

LSD is my favorite when it's active. Movies/TV when the topics are good. Music has good periods, but a lot of down time. Choc. & Graph. are constant brain candy.

Sports I never go in.

The usual gang of idiots. Generally, I favor the posters who I personally have a good rapport with.

I don't dislike anyone. Byron is too fucking much, though.

Agent. Some of them.

I don't remember. N/A. Only deathmatches.

My enjoyment is pretty constant.

There's no reason for me not to.

More female posters.

How should I know?

Daily, for sure. How long depends on time of day and events going on. If it's morning, then just long enough to catch new posts and type responses, and then check again in a couple hours. Evenings and weekends are more regular checking, especially if there's football or baseball on.

I always do "View New Posts" so I can see and respond the bevy of threads across the board, but most of my time is in the general bullshit folders (TCS and GC), plus sports and music, since those are the only things that interest me anymore. Wrestling went out the window for me a couple years ago, ditto video games, and I don't watch much TV (aside from sports) or movies at this point

Is this where I give a shout out to my buds from the DMC?

Admittedly I can be rather shallow in my definition of a "good" poster, as I like to be amused rather than read substantial posts, which led to that whole infamous beef between Loss and I. Some people though are very good at doing both, most notably Czech, Kinetic and Edwin

A couple years ago I would have said all the politics-are-uber-serious-business people, though I've found that most of them aren't terribly bad, so long as you don't light that fuse of political discussion around them

In my opinion, WP was the absolute nadir of my time here on this board. Even though he's long gone, Marvin has picked up his torch and seems to determined to run hobble with it until he finally immolates himself

Admittedly I wasn't terribly fond of Brody after he vaulted to popularity by posting terrible pics of himself, but after realizing that's more a reflection on other people here than it is on him, I stopped caring... though those pics really were awful. You can also go in the opposite direction and have someone like Byron, who is essentially Czech if you stripped away all his personality and everything that makes him fun

Am I spending too much time on this? I'll never get this questionnaire done at this rate

Treble, he's a real mod's mod

I don't remember exactly how I found the board, but I'm fairly sure I picked up the link off 411, then lurked for on and off as a guest over the summer of '03 before finally deciding to jump in. As noted above I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I still have sports discussion (really the best folder on the board IMO) and the general bullshittery

It comes and goes like a sine wave. Even early on in my time here we had the summer of 04 when Gang Wars effectively killed NHB for a few months, and then the whole green board schism, but for the most part we've always managed to come back up again

Did I mention the sports discussion and bullshitting?

Also, as Kinetic noted earlier, taking time to find another community and then ingratiate myself into it is just not a desirable effort at this point

As has been noted elsewhere, I would like to see some fresh meat faces on this board so that we're not recycling all our old material amongst ourselves, fun as it may be. Posters like pbone and Nightwing who have come up just in the last year or so show that we still must have something that can appeal to people who in turn can bring something to the board

As long as someone will foot the server and software bills

1. How often do you visit TSM? How long are you here on a typical visit? How many minutes, or hours, do you spend here daily? Every day, though I haven't counted how long my visits are.

2. Which folders do you spend the most time in? Why? Which ones do you skip over? I spend most of my time in the Music and Movies & TV folders, as well as General Discussion, The Chocolate Socket, and CE. I tend to skip over the Wrestling, sports, and Video game folders, as well as the technology one.

3. Who are your favorite posters? What makes a poster "good"? Agent, Czech, Lushus, Edwin, Slayer, Coat is my Father, Venkman, Kinetic, King KAmala, Special K, and Milky. Also, I've taken a liking to Nightwing. Basically, you're cool with me, I'm cool with you.

4. Who are your least favorite? Why? Marvin (obvious reasons-quit responding to him people!), cabbageboy (too dumb for words), Superjerk (shut up Jerk) C-Bacon (actually, he's sort of tolerable at the moment), Jingus (dude, never review a horror movie or watch one again you whiney bitch), and a few others. Banky doesn't post too much at the moment, but he's prone to dumb/bitchey comments in the music folder that annoy me. Corey is dumb, but amusingly so. Byron, as Milky said, can be a bit much sometimes.

5. Who is your favorite mod? Can you actually name the mods we have? Agent's my favorite. Agent, Czech, 909, Vitamin X, treble, Smues, Mik, alkeiper.

6. What brought you to TSM in the first place? Do you still come for the same reasons? Do you still watch wrestling? I actually came here for the music folder. I still watch wrestling, but I've never taken it seriously, and avoid the wrestling folders usually.

7. When was the board at its best? I dunno.

8. What is the one thing, above all else, that keeps you coming back here? A mix of habit, amusement, boredom, and some genuinly cool people.

9. If you could change one thing about TSM, what would it be? Get Marvin out of the CE folder, maybe a little more music discussion.

10. How much longer will TSM be around? I dunno.

I don't dislike anyone. Byron is too fucking much, though.

You can also go in the opposite direction and have someone like Byron, who is essentially Czech if you stripped away all his personality and everything that makes him fun

Welp :(

Depends of the time of year. Sometimes I go months hardly visiting at all. Other times I check in daily.

I go to CE, General Chat, Chocolate, Movies, Food, Graphics, Video Games

Don't spend much time in sports, wrestling stuff.

Czech, Edwin, Nightwing, Agent, Incandenza, and especially Marvin. Most important trait is being hairless/albino and to bring that hot sweet Glenn Beck knowledge to the table.

KOAB by far. If I ever meet him in public, well, it won't be pretty.

Agent & Czech, even though they're kind of bitches.

I think a buddy of mine told me about it.

Hell no I don't watch wrestling. I'm offended you even asked.

2004-8

The money. Definitely the money.

KOAB's face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7JuArhpTB8

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Pleasantly surprised. Good responses all around, though I feel a little pantsed that nobody on staff took initiative on the latest round of surveying. Geez, Cheecheroo, you want your mod spot back, just ask, why don't ya. Still, this is great stuff, market research we can take to the bank. The money bank.

There was a while when I lived here. Real life stuff is finally starting to pull me back little by little, which is great, but I still read and post daily.

Sports, music, and the bottom bullshit. I feel I do my best boarding in General Chat, and my worst in Sports, and yet I still choose to stink up the joint. I drop in General Wrestling once in a blue moon, I skip the rest of the wrest. I don't like MMA. I am almost never to be found in Video Games. I dislike the tenor of the TVmovies folder, so I limit my participation there.

3. Who are your favorite posters? What makes a poster "good"? 4. Who are your least favorite? Why?

I enjoy the contributions of many, or else I would've stopped coming here. My circles of forum friends are documented; no need to go further with that. The good posters here are the ones who have mastered the art of articulating themselves in this medium. Tautological, I know: "the good ones are the ones who are good at being good." But as long as you can demonstrate command of the weird forum dialect that is Written Spoken English, and give people a reason to care what you're saying, you're a baseline good poster. As for the great posters, that's more difficult. I'd say the great posters are the ones who go beyond just partaking in Internet discourse and actually seem like compelling personalities. You have to break down some of the Internet anonymity wall, but there has to be something good behind it. I know nothing about the life of gary floyd; Spoon nailed it with the line about only existing within the context of the Internet. Then there a lot of posters, many of them erstwhile, who transcend merely being Invision board accounts, but they're dishwater-dull, so I found their humanization pretty unredeeming. As a result of my big-tent definition of who's considered good, there aren't many least-faves, and as a top-ranking staff guy, I feel a little icky about running down my shitlist in public (I'll post it in Secret Staff Clubhouse), but there is a handful of people for whom I don't really care, violators of the "just don't be dumb and/or tiresome" rule. I fear that the people I don't like are just as obvious as the ones I do.

I think all my peers on the staff are doing great. I don't want to fire a single one! Alfdogg, Smues, Moysey, and Keiper are experienced hands, and they do a fine job of keeping themselves above the noise and moderating only when needed, the ideal mods. VX and 909 have been valued voices in the staff folder. Agent is the best at getting people to listen when he speaks: look at how he turned EHME into a trembling pile of apologetic goo by threatening to ban him. Venkman and Mik are handling their departments well. Josh and Mike are invaluable resources for handling the higher functions of our Satellite of Love. CWM and Danny Williams are the reason we're still e-alive. I'm my least favorite mod. I always forget to check the validation queue, and when I do remember, I neglect to move them to the Larvae folder because it's too hard.

I trace my participation lineage back to the old Wrestlemaniacs site. My favorite writer was CRZ, and second was Scott Keith. I took an interest in the Netcop, and would read Rantsylvania and TheSmarks till its demise. Since 9/11 was still Business As Usual in some ways (I had to sign up to buy my class ring after school that day), I checked the site, where it was disabled due to the gravity of the situation, and it sent me to the board to discuss it, which I had never thought to check. I think I posted forgettably under some moniker lost to the ages, then posted as a Ross Report gimmick. No, I don't come for the same reasons. I don't watch wrestling anymore.

I used to say that 2003 was the best time for this board, but it hasn't aged well. Very little has. I remember fall/holidays 2004, and most of 2006 being fun. If there's a common theme there, it was some sort of shitstorm or pervasive conflict: nikjohns and Loss v. jokesters in '04, and 2006 had a big flap with the Boardum clique, then a big flap with License Plate/RickJamesBitch/other guys, then the Mole ownership, the demise of wildpegasus followed by the rise of Marvin: Troll Edition, then the Buy-a-Mod thing at the end of the year that cemented the Molegime as a failure, and that was only three months into an 18-month run. Oy. I don't know if or when we'll ever have that sort of board-defining fighting again.

The people that post here. I can talk about sports and music anywhere, really, but this place is my comfort zone. Also, I have awesome mod powers here.

I think we need to start bringing more people in. Hypocritical, since I said my favorite people are the veterans, but everyone has to start somewhere, and I'm certain that there are more people out there who can add to the place. I don't know how to effect that change, but I'd like to get more people coming in. New people do register, but they never amount to much, except TaigaStar. I wonder why?

Two more years. The end will come at the end of 2009, when the Maff guys give up the keys to someone nobody likes, and enough people are so disgruntled that they start a new splinter board, led by a similarly disgruntled former member of the staff, who felt he was muscled out of the group for political reasons. Traffic will be low on splinter and parent alike, and McKenzie will finally decide to stop pumping money into the board, and that will be that for TSM, though we'll all keep in touch with one another on AIM, phone, or in person, if we so choose. At this point, the splinter renames itself TSM2 and limps on for another year (we're into late 2010 now, I guess) before traffic reaches New Millennium Blues/Loss's The Wrestling Board lows and invision-free.com deletes the idle account.

The Pit, however, will survive a nuclear winter.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Everyone took this seriously. I was just following the crowd. Fuck you, Curry.