TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
White Stripes Sabin

The Purpose of This?

I am glad I missed that episode of Smackdown. I came across that footage some time ago online and STILL haven't been able to find anyone to put it into context. Its disgusting and TOTALLY doesn't fit their characters. The two most toughest and roughest men on Smackdown doing this? Why? What angle was this progressing? Do any of you remember this when it first happened? Thoughts? Feelings?

IIRC, Brock and Kurt were acting ever so slightly gay for each other around this period (Summer 2003-ish). This happened all the way up until Brock turned heel shortly before Summerslam 2003.

I remember this, if you were watcing before this and after you would recall the context of this video. It was one big joke for the two of them really. Still I don't think it worked for their characters. They got away with it though.

This didn't air on Smackdown. This was taken from a satellite feed of Smackdown being taped at an arena. Back in 2003, someone had access to Smackdown's feed on a C-Band satellite and was frequently posting the feed on Wednesday morning, complete with all the stuff you don't see on TV. That's why there's no commentary on the video. This happened after Smackdown went off the air.

This didn't air on Smackdown. This was taken from a satellite feed of Smackdown being taped at an arena. Back in 2003, someone had access to Smackdown's feed on a C-Band satellite and was frequently posting the feed on Wednesday morning, complete with all the stuff you don't see on TV. That's why there's no commentary on the video. This happened after Smackdown went off the air.

Sure about that? As I am sure I saw it on TV.

Sure about that? As I am sure I saw it on TV.

Yeah, it happened right after SmackDown went off the air. I think it was all meant to be one big joke on Kurt.

Thoughts? Feelings?

Vaguely amusing? Hardly "disgusting", unless you're a homophobe.

Well, the guy does have the Ultimate Warrior as his avatar, so that should be enough there.....