Becky Buckwild from Flavor of Love 2

Former President of The United States Jimmy Carter

Featuring musical performances by;

Disco Tex and The Sex-O-Lettes

Chickenfoot

The Insane Clown Posse

Another Bad Creation

*Stumbles up to the prodium* *releases a semi silent beer fart*

"Don Quixote...what can you say....the only way I would consider fucking you up the ass is to get the smell of your mother's dirty snatch off of my dick!"

*stumbles back to bar*

Featuring;

sheik.gif

"Kamala... I wanna letchu know, you break my heart. You insult all my Muslim brother in dis country. Especial, my brother Muhammed Ali. Cameramanzoomin. Muhammed Ali and Iron Sheik. And you know... Muhammed Ali... deh most black brother in de vorld love Jesus! Because Muhammed, he was Cassius Clays, he bleed this song, he come to the Muslim, sheer Muslim, and also I was in Georgia, my manager was Sonny King. Cameramanzoomin. And, David Ledderman, I wanna listen you good too. An Regis Philbin, David Ledderman, aand Jerry Springer, voloveroall you guys host show, and especial, my good friend in a Morning America... uuuhhhhh... MACLOVER... Maclover, and..and...thelady...uh... uuuuhhhhh, he left... uhhh uhhh uhhhmm... whatever!

I wanna say, you did a bad thing Kamala. Look at me. Look at eh Iran. Look at Iron Sheik. Look at my etjuss. Look at my brother, reh reh, another manager, Slick, Doubleu Doubleu Eff. Kamala. You gonna sooner or late, gonna see deh Iron Sheik. Da real Olympic Champion. AAU Champion. I'm not Hulk Hogan. An I'm not some jabroni, like my friend Rock, or anybody else, I'm lakerfangyeh, I'm da legend, I'm like Dan Gable, from Iowa, I'm his teacher. I'm da teacher of the Brad Rheingans. I'm da All Ameri - can! A rrrreal rrrreal, sheer Muslim! I'm from old country.

I wanna let you know, Kamala, you are a predjudice, no good, son of a bitch... I vish, Mister Regis Regis Philbin, or David Lebberman, and invite me to their show, to a talk about you, you no good low life son of a bitch! Predjudice. And I wanna let you know... I respacted you! I respacted the jabroni dere... uh, Bossman eh, uuhh Jerry, Jerry Something. Aa-aa-aa-aand also, a New Newman. But I wanna let you know... HEY PLEASE I'M TALKIN'!!

I wanna let you know Kamala, you lowlife son of a bitch, a skinny baaaastard! I'm gonna come... put you... suplex you! I'LL PUT YOU IN DE CAMEL CLUTCH! AND I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR ASS! And then you gonna be humble! And then never again you talk bad about my brother black people in America. Yo Allah! Yo Mohammed! Yo Ali! Mohammed Ali, the greatest Muslim brother... OJ Sompsoon, Michael Jordan, and now, YOU GONNA SONJEROUS, YOU BAD TALK ABOUT THEM, I'M GONNA SONJEROUS, I COME DE HALL EH FAME, I COME DE, DE LEGEND! You no good son of a bitch. Sooner or late, I'm gonna call... uh, MACLOVER! Good Morning America, or Today, or David Lennerman, to have a match with me, in Canada, or New Jersey, to the all my friend Jewish people saw it. I'm gonna beat de FUCK outta you! I'm gonna suplex you! I put you in de Camel Clutch! THE BREN BREAK, and I'm gonna FUCK your ass! I makes you humble. Yo Allah! Yo Mohammed! Yo Ali!"