TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

Promo - After hours

Jimmy the Doom sits down heavily in a dim locker room, icepack strapped to his head. He flips open his laptop and starts typing away, the keyboard amplified tenfold for the benefit of the camera in the room, because if they were at a normal volume, nobody would be able to tell what Jimmy is doing.

CLICK-CLICK-CLACK-CLACK-CLICK-CLACK-CLICK

BOOP-BEEP-BOOP-DOOP-BEEP

A web page loads, displaying the Smarks Wrestling Federation logo, and it's obvious that Doom is at the official SWF website. It's current and frequently updated to boot!

CLICK!

Doom heads on over to the SWF forums, apparently curious as to what the fans think about him and his superstar comrades. His Doomtopian eyes light up as his cursor hovers above a topic titled 'Jimmy the Doom'. What luck!

Flesher_Plex writes:

'So, what do you guys think of Jimmy the Doom?

I can't believe he actually came back. He fucking sucks. I was actually cheering for Magnifico in their match, that's how much I can't stand him.'

MexicanPridePhil writes:

'Glad to have the support, even if it's only for one match, LOL. He is all gangly and awkward, though, like Stretch Armstrong or Gumby, only dumber and more useless.'

ToxxixSox writes:

'Yeah, it's weird. I don't know why, but he just pisses me off. And he really needs to learn how to speak. I can never tell what he's saying.

Plus, his wife or whatever is kinda ugly.'

JayJayJay writes:

'Not to mention he looks like a complete jackass. A gay jackass.'

Three_of_Clubs writes:

'If you want to get into gay shit, what about that flying hug thing he does? Total queerwad.'

"Bollywood" Santosh Jeevan writes:

'I don't know, I think he's cool. I mean, he's tough, and he's a good martial artist and everything. He does dress kind of weird, but he's a good wrestler.'

Flesher_Plex writes:

' "Bollywood" Santosh Jeevan writes:

'I don't know, I think he's cool. I mean, he's tough, and he's a good martial artist and everything. He does dress kind of weird, but he's a good wrestler.'

STFU NOOB!'

CuteThroat writes:

'Yeah, he is totally gross-looking. His beard and mustache are really creepy. And I agree with Flesher, I'd actually cheer guys like Magnifico and Maddix if they were against Jimmy.'

'Screw you, Flesher_Plex!

You asked my opinion, and I said it.

Anyway, something weird happened. I googled Doomtopia, and nothing came up. Nothing on Wikipedia, and I can't find it on any globe.'

JayJayJay writes:

'Pfft @ Jimmy being a good martial artist. I could totally kick his ass in a fight.

Of course, he'd probably be trying to grab my ass, since he's obviously gayz0r.'

Three_of_Clubs writes:

'And his entrance is so stupid! He's got the druids, and it seems like it's cool, but then that lame Benny Hill song comes on. And druids are retarded anyway.'

SacredsDeadWife writes:

'And that stupid move of his with the name that he ripped off from Maddix.

I did cheer when he landed on his head, though. Too bad he got up.'

BlankSlate writes:

'And he's a stupid foreigner. I don't give a shit about his damn Doomtopian History or whatever the hell he was talking about. Why can't the SWF just have USA wrestlers?'

ToxxixSox writes:

'SacredsDeadWife writes:

I did cheer when he landed on his head, though. Too bad he got up.'

Dude, don't joke about that stuff. Even if he is shitty, do you want another MacPhisto or Kibagami?'

Flesher_Plex writes:

'WTF Bollywood, I thought I told you already, but I guess I'll have to repeat myself:

STFU NOOB!'

InsaneLuchasaurus writes:

'Uh, Sox, you do know who you're named after right? I mean, if you're talking about broken necks, you can't forget Justin Bowers.'

'Man, fuck you, Flesher. I was just trying to add to the conversation, but you're being a dickhole. I'm going to report you to a mod.'

Flesher_Plex writes:

'You mean you're going to have gay BUTT sex with your gay BUTT sex boyfriend Jimmy the Gay.'

SacredsDeadWife writes:

'LOL! Man, Flesher, that was harsh, but it was hilarious, too!'

Flesher_Plex writes:

'These kids got to know, though. You can't come in here and disagree with the Flesher_Plex, especially if you're have gay BUTT sex with other gay BUTT sex having people because you are a gay person, like this gay jackass is.'

Boooop

With that, Jimmy the Doom turns off his laptop and contemplates what's just happened: Nearly everybody hates him, and his one supporter is a gay homosexual that wishes to have gay BUTT sex with him. As the light from the screen fades, the camera zooms out, displaying a solitary tear rolling down his cheek.

I open my eyes

I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light

I can't remember how

I can't remember why

I'm lyin' here tonight

And I can't stand the pain

And I can't make it go away

No I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me?

I've made my mistakes

Got no where to run

The night goes on

As I'm fading away

I'm sick of this life

I just wanna scream

Everybody's screaming

I try to make a sound but no one hears me

I'm slipping off the edge

I'm hanging by a thread

I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered

And I can't explain what happened

And I can't erase the things that I've done

No I can't

I've made my mistakes

Got no where to run

The night goes on

As I'm fading away

I'm sick of this life

I just wanna scream

I've made my mistakes

Got no where to run

The night goes on

As I'm fading away

I'm sick of this life

I just wanna scream

Thanks for the feedbacks and such.

It's just nifty to finally see this idea I've had for a while now take shape. I originally gave it to Supes for The Masked Man, but he kinda no-sold it, then mentioned it in passing to JJ, but even in doing so, it didn't seem to fit his character, and I'd just returned, so, here it is.

And yes, "Bollywood" Santosh Jeevan is indeed a great name.

Also, it's weird that Flesher_Plex has some of Tom's (The character) ass holish qualities, only he's far less eloquent.

Finally, sorry, Muzz.

Sign in to follow this